It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I have to come here to ask you & Milton about Out of Body experiences.
I have semi long thread about it and every now and then SOMEBODY pops up on it and rants on & on about how super dangerous to our soul it is..........that we are stupid for persuing such a practice
Does Milton advise against OOBE?
Does he have any advise for those of us that this happens to?
Are we supposed to fight it off if we feel it coming on?
WHY are some folks convinced that it is inherently 'evil' in nature?

Thanks for your time about this odd subject, but I need to ask somebody and Milton might have some insight here.......

[edit on 3-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Some of us just can't seem to get past the point of having nasty and negative thoughts without expressing them verbally. One can only imagine what is on the minds of people who are able to be so rude.

Hi Enthralled

Thanks for your input!

This thread represents a clear and present danger for certain cherished beliefs; therefore some are not happy with it, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi sleeper,

Does the soul have weight?

I searched for "proof of the soul" and this came up:

www.ghostweb.com...

This is interesting because a contactee claimed that we lose four to fourteen ounces of weight when the soul leaves the body.

Hi Gee

The soul has substance and therefore some weight, not matter but something that affects and interacts to a degree with matter----when a soul passes through solid objects they can feel the objects.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hey Sleeper,
A Wolf howling at the moon, does that have anything to do with a soul.

The light of the moon affects the hunt of some nocturnal carnivores, wolves, dogs, foxes, hyenas, man, etc. A full moon is also a focal point that draws attention like a campfire does for both man and animal

Some times I would howl and my dog Pooky (boxer long past) would howl with me and we would howl at the moon at night...........
crazy dog.

Do ET's jump in our pets and interact with us like just kick back in our pets while we pet them and howl with us for fun?

Souls are stored inside animals, but also family members from the other side can interact with us via pets, and so can other entities.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollo T.

Originally posted by Rollo T.

The truth maybe is that we maybe no more than pesty ants in the corporate offices and the creators that we deal with might be no more higher than the janitors that empty the trash cans.

I think you nailed it there Rollo---

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

The shill is here. I loved the dream tests...I look like sh-t most mornings because I did not follow through, I drifted back....

I knew it was only a matter of time before you came clean muse---
---yeah mornings can be rough when you party all night with Milton---that dude is like the Energizer bunny on steroids. I should have warned you----
but be carefull sometimes he will leave you with the tab

G Washington....don't do anything in private that you wouldn't do in public....Hee, hee....

Well, it depends now, some people need get a room---ET might not mind but some of us humans do---

The Historical phases are filled with pain and some fun too.

No pain no gain---I saw that on a sign at some gym once

Guide me on this one: The ET paradox of drill sargeant vs. lover--dualism?

Not true for everyone now days but generally parents are both drill sergeant and certainly lovers of their children---at the same time----some lean more on one or the other of the two more than need be, but that’s life.

Is this up/down, hot/cold. positive/negative, etc. treatment we choose subconsciously what we are suppose to get over, understand, accept, allow for and step out of in order to get to that next level?

If that works for you sure---

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
HHi Sleeper,
I don't mean to be (too) persistent, but my last question about the end of an era may not have been clear.

Question: How do we (humans) get to the end of an iteration or era. In simpler terms, how do we go from billions of humans to zero...how does it usually end? How does ET do it?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Your mother sounds like USA government

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I remember reading this topic a while back and considering it to be nothing more than an extended joke that just would not go away.

After some time, I learned about John Lear, what some of his stances are in how things exist, etc. Reading over what he says, a lot of what he says seems logical. I have even had to reform my belief in God in a manner that both allowed me to escape the boundaries and restrictions of the Bible and, yet, did not violate my preprogrammed state. If you want details, I could go into it, but I'd rather not stray onto a tangent.

Continuing to read Lear's comments (I went through all 83 pages of his topic, although it took me a month of casual reading to do so), I noticed that "sleeper" kept coming up again and again. I do not agree with everything Lear says (since that would be foolish since even he does not know everything that he says is one-hundred percent correct in every aspect), but I do respect him and understand his perspective. Lear occasionally provides evidence backing up his beliefs, and his credentials as a pilot are indisputable. He is a man that has had a challenging, yet rewarding life, and he takes all of it in stride.

So, I come back to this topic, read some pages, and am still having a hard time understanding where exactly your ground lies. From what I can tell, you have out-of-body experiences where Milton (and maybe some others, dunno) tells you information about what is beyond the realm of current human perception.

What is annoying me about your position is that it is very hard for me to approach it with solidity. Anything that I say can be negated through precise usage of your style of typing or a couple of smilies (I see that you use them a lot, which turns on a red light from previous experiences). Also, you have near unlimited time to reply to any individual's response, making it infinitely easier to appear in the manner of which you want to appear (as do we all; it is a fact).

Basically, what I am asking is the simple question of: Why should I believe anything that you say at all? If you are being told information, then you should be able to observe from the perspectives of other persons that your information is of high ridicule and will be seen as nothing more than an entertaining story. If you say that I should take everything you say "with a grain of salt", how can you allow those who are much more impressionable than myself believe in what you have to say? John Lear presents his facts, but he has stated many times before that there will never be anybody to believe fully in what John Lear says except John Lear. You present your ideas on ATS as if they were fact. If any other random person were to say half the things you have said, they would have been banned-on-site for spewing false information or presenting imaginative scenarios as fact. What are your "credentials" that make you "worthy" to make such comments well-knowing that you may be altering the perspectives and even lives of those who read them?

I am turning twenty in less than a month, and I feel as if I know more about the subjects of flying spacecrafts, extraterrestrials, 9/11, The Illuminati, underground bases, false flag operations, propaganda, hidden symbols, etc., than most people my age, and it concerns me because there is not only "scientific opinions" in each area, but there are also undeniable facts that turn every subject completely on its head. The first two are spoken about 0% seriously in my age group (decades above, even), the 9/11 thing is too unorganized to produce any real results, most of the people don't even know that the Illuminati actually EXISTS (some deny it to this day, no matter how many facts I present them with), underground bases are apparently an "impossibility" despite the fact that it has been proven that we have the technology for it, false flag operations are inconceivable despite the fact that again, it has been proven, propaganda apparently "isn't important" and "is a natural part of life", and hidden symbols, not matter how similar and abundant, do not exist.

I feel like I have had a lifetime of information crammed into me at such a young age. Then, I wait 4 months and look back, and realize that I haven't even started. As each month goes by, I learn more and more about how everything is through facts (and put the opinions on the side until they are backed up with something). As each month goes by, I look at the world and become more disgusted as to how people treat each other--but then, I look back 4 months, and realize that I used to have some of those traits. It makes me wonder just how much I will really know when I'm, say, 50, or 70, if I live to be that old. But then, I just have to wait another 4 months from there, and then I will realize that I truly know nothing at all.

I may only be almost twenty, I may not have the experience of John Lear or The Three Amigos or Alex Jones, and I may not be famous or have tons of experience and credentials behind my belt, but I am already so sick and tired of believing in things, only to have to murder those beliefs later on in life. I've already killed probably over three-fourths of what I have previously believed, and I have literally become tired because of it.

Therefore, I ask you, what reason should I, or anybody, believe what you have to say? Why should anybody believe your comments to be the truth? If you have nothing to back up what you post, why do you continue? I'm going to bed. I hope to see an answer shortly, but I am a patient man, so I'll wait as long as it takes for you to respond.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by DarkSide
Hi sleeper,

I would like to know what color underpants most aliens wear?

Thanks.

Same as humans hot pink, white, etc, but less the skid marks---

I'm telling you people toilet wipes are out of this world.......

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!

The StarShips are getting closer. They are being filmed and posted on another thread using a telescope with a modified web cam attached.

Are you sure that there is not going to be a mass reveal in the coming few years? I have had dreams of a massive show of craft in the skies putting on a major show of lights and action. It is a way to reveal themselves without causing an invasion type feeling. It will be done in an entertaining way.

Can you also ask Mitlon if he knows a good dentist and tell me what he says please?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

No one suffers for no reason, everything life throws at us has a reason behind it regardless that we hardly ever know what that reason is.---

Most of us feel we are being picked on, or getting a raw deal in this life---the why doesn’t matter anymore---not in the big picture---the "how" we deal with those raw deals is now all that counts.

I think it is logical to feel this way in the rat race of this dog-eat-dog world. If our present situation of getting screwed over is for reasons we are not aware of, what is the best approach to dealing with the "seeming" rip-offs and injustices?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by True Tao
sleeper,

If Miltie is giving you the OK to "stick your neck out there" then by all means please do so.

Easy for Milton to say but he is not in the path to be tarred and feathered should the mob be displeased---

Hello Sleeper,

I have the feeling you have the felling that Milton has the feeling that your supposed to get tarred and feathered so we can start back at square one........

ET's are most brilliant.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

A watcher gives you "A+" SonicInfinity

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

muse801,
Milton has contacted you. Yes or No.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Hi Tep,

Now that I am older and wiser and have kids of my own, what she said makes sense, although I didn't think so at the time.

There is a difference between voicing your opinion, and making comments that do nothing to serve a purpose other than to antagonize or be hurtful.

Here is another one she used to say alot. "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

Hi Sleeper,

You mentioned that Milton has made personal visits to some people here but that you did not get the gory details.

I was wondering if the visits are in a physical body, if he uses the appearance of the jogger you described or if he appears in various forms. It makes sense that he would appear to people as just an everyday person, taylor made for each situation.

So does his appearance change per a situation? Also, the thought crossed my mind that he might even use your appearance at times.

Would he make an appearance to a child as another child? You mentioned he has been with you all your life, but that you don't remember all of it.

You might have discussed this before, so I apologize if so.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Hi Sleeper,

I have to come here to ask you & Milton about Out of Body experiences.
I have semi long thread about it and every now and then SOMEBODY pops up on it and rants on & on about how super dangerous to our soul it is..........that we are stupid for persuing such a practice
Does Milton advise against OOBE?

Hi Goddess

This is a very free universe and we humans although incarcerated on this planet earth for a time are still allowed many freedoms---freewill and such----which includes oobe, or exploring the dark recesses of our subconscious mind.

For those who feel they have a handle on it and are not on a quest for evil they will often be protected or stopped from going too far into the rabbit hole of other dimensions---but like most things in this life there are no guarantees---what may be and easy and fascinating adventure for some may also be a nightmare for others, depends on what stage of awareness one is at.

Does he have any advise for those of us that this happens to?

If it “happens” then go with it, and enjoy

Are we supposed to fight it off if we feel it coming on?

There is a difference between trying to create this phenomenon on your own and ET giving it to you as a gift---some people receive these gifts on a regular basis---they get to fly like angels

WHY are some folks convinced that it is inherently 'evil' in nature?

Because it’s a play ground for the paranormal and on that playground are many kinds of entities including bullies. For those with evil tendencies and some without them, who enter these “privileged” domains “uninvited”, they may attract the bullies----or not, sometimes they are simply turned away by a bouncer type.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
reply to post by muse801

muse801,
Milton has contacted you. Yes or No.

Dude cant you tell!!!

Omereto!!Omereto!!Omereto!! Muse and may you have joy on This most Excellent adventure......

Cant wait till I am worthy of the same without pooping my pants.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
HHi Sleeper,
I don't mean to be (too) persistent, but my last question about the end of an era may not have been clear.

Question: How do we (humans) get to the end of an iteration or era. In simpler terms, how do we go from billions of humans to zero...how does it usually end? How does ET do it?

Through attrition----over a long period of time----not cataclysmic via human atomic war, or asteroids hitting earth---although they have done that with certain races that were deemed unfit

Animal life such as dinosaurs and other shifts in the world ecology are different matters.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Therefore, I ask you, what reason should I, or anybody, believe what you have to say?

Good question, why should anyone believe me---they certainly don’t need too---it’s not required that I’m aware of

Why should anybody believe your comments to be the truth?

The vast majority doesn’t believe my comments to be true---and I’m thinking I will rain down fire and brimstone if that don’t change by midnight tomorrow---

If you have nothing to back up what you post, why do you continue?

The driving force behind this thread is not me---when the banter ends so will I go peaceably into the sunset.

But I retain the right to stop participating out of the blue---in other words when my unemployment checks run out and I have to find a stinking real job---

Personally I think you take life way to seriously, especially for your age. You seem to be concerned with the pace things are changing in this world---well things will be changing even faster technologically speaking so strap on the seatbelt and take your motion sickness pills.

Or stop reading the headlines, the only thing that really changes in the headlines is the date---the same end of the world sh_t has been on the front pages since the invention of the printing press---now it’s all over the internet---run hide the sky is falling---the NWO is coming to take you away---the rapture is due any minute now---Britney Spears is having yet another bad hair day----it just never stops! What's a guy or gal to do
----how about just laugh it off---

new topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join