It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper, the answer to this question my be very obvious especially do to your past posts but I just love giving (not creating) and receiving different angels of incite so here goes nutn. Do bad souls know that they are bad (not including the ones that know and feed off of it) or do they just not have the guts to question if they could be bad? Do they just have to bite the bullet look in the mirror and MAKE THAT CHANGE HEEE HEE.

Hi Izarith

Most bad souls know they are bad, and some enjoy being bad---but their lives usually suck behind the sometimes happy and “defiant” façade---where resides hell.

I have never gone to jail and i hope i never do but I'm glad what we call criminals on earth get many chances at this game because I have a feeling some bad souls go to earth prisons ( conventional ones ) but that some bad souls also put good souls in prisons. (I'm not talking about ET"s here I'm talking about good old me and you people.

No one suffers for no reason, everything life throws at us has a reason behind it regardless that we hardly ever know what that reason is.---

Most of us feel we are being picked on, or getting a raw deal in this life---the why doesn’t matter anymore---not in the big picture---the "how" we deal with those raw deals is now all that counts.

If societies basically are formed for protection against bandits, then the greedy leader of those kind of structures require bandits that sucks

The big picture on earth is taken care of by others---nations, leaders, or whatnots

When in the food line the only plate we need be concerned about is the one in front of us. When we look on what is on other peoples’ plates or what they are putting in them we end up tripping on a chair and spilling our food onto the floor, while on our way to the table----and have to return to the food line, if we want to eat.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hey Sleeper,

Some times very rarely mostly when I was younger I would have dreams where I kick the crap out of some one, but when ever I get into confrontations even fights in real life I cant bring myself to hit them. I can tell it would be very easy to hurt them based on the fact that that they cant really hit me, i squirm out of any hold they get me in and all attempts to get me to the ground fail but i can lay a finger on them the thought of physically hurting some one saddens me like the fight is not fair or not right for some reason. I get along with every one even people I have confrontations with but there is always that one guy that just really wants to get me.

Sleeper do you think this I have learned from a past life, or some thing to come in the next?

Some souls are not allowed or are prevented from causing injury to others---such souls have passed certain thresholds in other lives or perhaps this one, which is a real good thing for this life and the next one.

Your dream could be from the past or it involved something metaphorical in this life or an ET encounter ---a test done in the dream world---were many tests are conducted.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by JSR

i thought nano tech. is man made?
am i wrong?

Nano is ET technology. Humans went from horse draw carriages at the turn of the twenty century to cars and air travel within that same decade. While humans took bows and accepted awards for their ingenuity ETs were in the backroom doing most of the work and getting none of the credit. Nothing has changed.

If youd know how simple the car engine is, and really how simple nanotechnology is ( exept for the size ) youd understand that what you just wrote is crap ..

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

Earth is a sting operation 24/7, and if people knew without a doubt that all their actions were being monitored, right down to trimming their toe nails, they would put on an act for the camera---

Sorry for one liner but..

Wow That's embarrassing....

We don't have nor do we do anything they haven't seen a billion times already---

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

Originally posted by JSR

am i wrong?

Nano is ET technology. Humans went from horse draw carriages at the turn of the twenty century to cars and air travel within that same decade. While humans took bows and accepted awards for their ingenuity ETs were in the backroom doing most of the work and getting none of the credit. Nothing has changed.

If youd know how simple the car engine is, and really how simple nanotechnology is ( exept for the size ) youd understand that what you just wrote is crap ..

There is “nothing new under the sun”---a wise old saying indeed

Even your bad attitude is nothing new, especially on this thread---

I do know how simpleminded some human minds are---

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi Again Sleeper,
I've been ruminating on some of your answers and I found your answer to my last question (how do societies/civilizations begin) interesting. So;

Question: What happens when ET brings an era on a planet to an end, for instance what happened here last time?

BTW, for those who feel the need to post trying to 'save' us morons from reading/believing any of this, try this experiment: Stop in at a local church where you 'know' they are all wrong and point it out to them. The response you get may be illuminating for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

am i wrong?

There is “nothing new under the sun”---a wise old saying indeed

Even your bad attitude is nothing new, especially on this thread---

I do know how simpleminded some human minds are---

Sorry. I do not want to sound mean. Not at all, but i often cut to the chase. When Davinchi ( maybe not right spelled ) did drawings of planes, and wanted to mimic the birds way of floating in the air, did he get help from ET's to do that ? Did Wright brothers get help from ET's to make 4 winged planes that flew 100 meters?

Example:
If i as a person after 1000 of hours of trying, made an perperture machine with a set of magnets. Would you go to the conclusion that i got help from ET's without even knowing it ?

( sorry for the bad spellings )

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

I believe you, and your tale. That will not change if my request goes unanswered, but it would mean very much to me if Milton could come and pick me up for a little joy ride. I will probably crap myself, but I'm willing to take that risk.

Thanks in advance.

I have to say, one of the best lines I have ever read!!!! LMAO

Indeed what is a crap in the pants compared to getting a chance to explore outside of our blue planet?

Sleeper, by any chance was Milton's visit to the 'other' poster(s) via dream or memories erased afterwards? Maybe the visited are not even aware of it?

Also I do not think I am in any position to make this type of judgment but as far as Milton being skeptical of a positive influence of this particular experiment on ATS; I would say at the very least is has given me a perspective and food for thought for me to be much more conscious and aware to be much more responsible for my actions and focus on improving myself. This also seems to be the case for at least a handful of other posters. Not to mention the lurkers.

As to the long term effects, I guess we will find out, but I am at the very least grateful. Even if this whole thing is a load of crap which I can not prove one way or the other but my gut and my personal experiences tells me what you say is true, the perspective on self-improvement I find extremely insightful.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anonymous Avatar
I will echo your sentiment. What did it for me was the thought that this is not SUPPOSED to be a perfect place. I felt an enormous weight lifting when I entertained that thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
Hi Again Sleeper,
I've been ruminating on some of your answers and I found your answer to my last question (how do societies/civilizations begin) interesting. So;

Question: What happens when ET brings an era on a planet to an end, for instance what happened here last time?

Hi mike

We are about 150 years into the modern era, which began with the pre-industrial age, and will last until about the end of this century when we will be able to go outside of the house and play with fewer restrictions---the moon, mars, a space station or two.

The old pastoral ways die hard, industrial revolution, the first and second world wars, the hundreds of other wars, and the present and future wars as other backward countries that have lagged for one reason or other are forced out of the old ways and into modern space age ways.---lots of unhappy campers out in the world still because change sucks, but that will end when space travel becomes the focus of most of the people on earth.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
Anonymous Avatar
I will echo your sentiment. What did it for me was the thought that this is not SUPPOSED to be a perfect place. I felt an enormous weight lifting when I entertained that thought.

Indeed, it does somehow make the hard times seem just a little bit easier to handle. I have not figured out all of the ramifications just yet, but maybe there really is some hope to hold on to? Certainly I should be a lot more grateful for some simple things I take for granted it seems.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Hi mike

We are about 150 years into the modern era, which began with the pre-industrial age, and will last until about the end of this century when we will be able to go outside of the house and play with fewer restrictions---the moon, mars, a space station or two.

The old pastoral ways die hard, industrial revolution, the first and second world wars, the hundreds of other wars, and the present and future wars as other backward countries that have lagged for one reason or other are forced out of the old ways and into modern space age ways.---lots of unhappy campers out in the world still because change sucks, but that will end when space travel becomes the focus of most of the people on earth.

Hopefully this will come of age before I start my next 'class' or repeat the current one. Earth's ancient ruins are fascinating enough, much less ruins from another planet.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sorry. I do not want to sound mean. Not at all, but i often cut to the chase. When Davinchi ( maybe not right spelled ) did drawings of planes, and wanted to mimic the birds way of floating in the air, did he get help from ET's to do that ? Did Wright brothers get help from ET's to make 4 winged planes that flew 100 meters?

As human technology increases it’s easier to show how things work in the universe. We have servers we have databases, we have the internet we have wireless. We can have a simple computer with not much memory or capabilities but we can connect that computer to a server and have access to nearly all the knowledge in the world.

The human subconscious “mind” is a small computer that has wireless access to much bigger mainframes in this solar system. When little Suzy builds a really cool sand castle on the beach she too can access this higher “server” if what she is trying to figure out is not available in here small brain.

We are not conscious to the existence of these cosmic servers to the universe but they are there anyway.

For complex problems these mysterious beings do come down and hold hands with the likes of DaVinci, the Wright Brothers, Einstein, etc---and then their memories are wiped or they don’t say anything about these mysterious beings because they don’t need too or are told not too.

Example:
If i as a person after 1000 of hours of trying, made an perperture machine with a set of magnets. Would you go to the conclusion that i got help from ET's without even knowing it ?

Was it necessary for Edison to have so many failures before he got the light bulb to work?---Yes---that’s part of the illusion---plus, he really had to want it bad to get it, otherwise someone else would have ended up inventing the light bulb

Should ETs hand something ready made to an inventor the inventor would have been burnt at the stake---as witches or devils---or their reputations tarnished like that of Galileo, or stoned to death---or called names on threads like this one---

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Sleeper, by any chance was Milton's visit to the 'other' poster(s) via dream or memories erased afterwards? Maybe the visited are not even aware of it?

They are aware, it may have taken more time for them to adjust to it, who knows they may still come forward---and then what? They would only be accused of being shills---
Best they keep whatever gifts they got to themselves

Also I do not think I am in any position to make this type of judgment but as far as Milton being skeptical of a positive influence of this particular experiment on ATS; I would say at the very least is has given me a perspective and food for thought for me to be much more conscious and aware to be much more responsible for my actions and focus on improving myself. This also seems to be the case for at least a handful of other posters. Not to mention the lurkers.

As to the long term effects, I guess we will find out, but I am at the very least grateful. Even if this whole thing is a load of crap which I can not prove one way or the other but my gut and my personal experiences tells me what you say is true, the perspective on self-improvement I find extremely insightful.

Thanks for the feedback! And risking ridicule for it.

A lot of people beat themselves up everyday over the little things in life when they don’t need too, that’s the main thrust of Milton’s message---free and simple---two very scary concepts for some people

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Sleeper,

I've just got to say that some peoples comments here the last couple of days about this thread have just been very nasty. I think it's great that the moderators are paying attention. I would just like to point a couple of things out that I think are relative here.

A couple of comments my Mom made when any of us kids became flippant were. "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything" and "If you feel like you need to bite your tongue, bite your tongue and don't say what's on the tip of it."

With that just said, it's easy to see why humans have not been granted the ability to communicate using telepathy.

Some of us just can't seem to get past the point of having nasty and negative thoughts without expressing them verbally. One can only imagine what is on the minds of people who are able to be so rude.

With this being a "Big Thread", I just don't understand why people who don't find it of any value at all just don't stop reading it.

I for one completely enjoy it, even if I don't agree with all of it.

Thanks for not giving up, or into some of the people here who might like to see this thread come to an end.

And also, for me at least, I find that being negative seems to drain the energy right out of me. It's so much easier to just let life "roll off your shoulders like the rain."

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Does the soul have weight?

I searched for "proof of the soul" and this came up:

www.ghostweb.com...

This is interesting because a contactee claimed that we lose four to fourteen ounces of weight when the soul leaves the body.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thanks for the feedback! And risking ridicule for it.

A lot of people beat themselves up everyday over the little things in life when they don’t need too, that’s the main thrust of Milton’s message---free and simple---two very scary concepts for some people

Haha, I am not worried about what a bunch of anonymous people on the internet think. I mean the thought did cross my mind, but again, in the end what the hell do I care what they think?

Like I said, even if this is all baloney, your message still rings true.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, Thanks for being so forthcoming on this thread!
I have always wondered if or to what degree different animals have soles. The most obvious is the dog. The ever devoted and loving animal.

Animals are not challenged other than for survival and they are programmed with instinct for that which includes sucking up to humans for food and shelter. Dogs have a purpose which was to aid humans in hunting and protection, now they are mostly companions. The horse and camel were designed for human use, without them life would have been much more difficult. In many parts of the world they are still essential.

Or what about a dolfin that is supposed to be so intelligent.

The dolphin is where some humans go when they die---lol---dolphins have it made, they live very well and know all about us humans.

Or the chimp that now has an IQ of 68.

Most animals can be taught, they learn in the same way we humans do by repetition, which doesn’t require a soul, any robot and computer can learn, a small electronic silicon chip has more IQ than any human will ever have.

Do they have this little orb of energy that goes somewhere else when they pass on?

Human type entities have orbs, and those orbs can enter into animal machinery because that is all animals are machinery. Animals don’t need souls to operate they run on auto pilot.

Hey Sleeper,

A Wolf howling at the moon, does that have anything to do with a soul.

Some times I would howl and my dog Pooky (boxer long past) would howl with me and we would howl at the moon at night...........
crazy dog.

Do ET's jump in our pets and interact with us like just kick back in our pets while we pet them and howl with us for fun?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I have recently joined this site but have read your threads over the last year w/ some interest. Here is some input that can maybe summarize the difference between those that are "aware" and those that aren't:

Awareness can differentiate between the god factor and a creator. Non-Aware individuals worship a "god" for creating mankind and the surrounding elements that we exist in. An aware individual understands that a higher form of being exists and was involved in the process of creating our universe. That awareness encompasses an understanding that a human being is just a level of existence in the big picture or a piece of the puzzle in a massive existence. The "Creators" we deal w/ maybe no more than one step above in a grand scale. Thus awareness creates more a symbiotic relationship with our creators vs. an ambiguous worship of a "god" that has been engineered through time.

Maybe the best way of describing this scenario is the phylum of life is the empire state building(110 stories tall). The God factor that has been sold to mankind for eternity is that God exists on the top floor and mankind resides on the floor just below the top. Awareness of a creator may actually be that mankind resides closer to the basement and the active creator we deal with may only be on the 10th floor.....far from the top yet well beyond mankind's ability to comprehend our place in the stratum of life.

The truth maybe is that we maybe no more than pesty ants in the corporate offices and the creators that we deal with might be no more higher than the janitors that empty the trash cans.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

The shill is here. I loved the dream tests...I look like sh-t most mornings because I did not follow through, I drifted back....

G Washington....don't do anything in private that you wouldn't do in public....Hee, hee....

The Historical phases are filled with pain and some fun too.

So, some of us on this thread get accused of cultish guidance...Yep!

Sleeper,

Guide me on this one: The ET paradox of drill sargeant vs. lover--dualism?

Is this up/down, hot/cold. positive/negative, etc. treatment we choose subconsciously what we are suppose to get over, understand, accept, allow for and step out of in order to get to that next level?

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join