It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Well you know I'll read it.
Whatever attracts those little buggers, I don't have it. Of course, my folks used to tie a porkchop around my neck so the dog would play with me, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Pork chops around the neck, well ETs are vegetarians, perhaps a sprig of parsley will attract them---yeahright---

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I do beleive in ufos, unfortanetly I also beleive people lie, can be mentally ill or are attention seekers. Forgive me for asking for proof. There must be somethingwrong with me because I won't accept the rantings of a complete stranger on the internet.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you feel that my post applies to you, then it most certainly does. As far as more extraordinary proof, I would direct your attention to the following videos.

Part 1:
video.google.ca...

Part 2:
video.google.ca...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Pork chops around the neck, well ETs are vegetarians, perhaps a sprig of parsley will attract them---yeahright---

Ahh, parsley. I knew it had to be good for something.

Will it work during the day? I'm not sure I can explain to the missus why I'm wearing parsley to bed. I have enough trouble explaining the Luftstreitkräfte uniform.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
If you feel that my post applies to you, then it most certainly does. As far as more extraordinary proof, I would direct your attention to the following videos.

Part 1:
video.google.ca...

Part 2:
video.google.ca...

Do you think i have not seen them...?
Of course i have...
I watched about every documentary out there on this subject.
I have posted many clips of what could possibly be Alien, or whatever, but it aint proof.

Sleeper offers nothing more than words and fantasy in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
With noo proof you have a story. ATS is not for stories, it's for people who wan't to find the truth by sifting through EVIDENCE. Perhaps MYSPACE would be a better place for you. For the last time there is nothing wrong with me because I will not fall hook line and sinker for your STORY. You are a complete stranger on the internet. You wan't me to beleive your story then provide proof and stop calling me a sheep because thats exactly what youre looking for.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beefstoogh
well i dunno about you (man who made comment above), but ever since ive signed up for this website ive read most threads, & the only one i really stuck by was sleepers. he makes alot of sense, & i believe what he says. but ive seen two ufos in my life, so no hes not the reason i believe.
to sleeper: please dont stop writing.

Hi beefstoogh,

The truth hurts and there are lots of boo-boos concerning this ET subject. I’m in murky waters here in the ats conspiracy world, and until the water clear all I have to offer is personal experiences---

Thanks for your opinions!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For Gods sake when is the management of ATS going to stop people filling this credible group with hear say and personal opinion sold as fact. How amny hours have been waisted here arguing about something that blatantly has no foundation or evidence let alone proof. I am all for theories and personal opinion, but please quote them as that - to do other wise is simple fabrication.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sleeper.

The truth hurts and there are lots of boo-boos concerning this ET subject. I’m in murky waters here in the ats conspiracy world, and until the water clear all I have to offer is personal experiences---

That's all you ever offered, personal experiences.

How has me saying this made the ATS waters murky?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

That's all you ever offered, personal experiences.

How has me saying this made the ATS waters murky?

Hi Denied

Isn’t this a great country, we are free to share our ideas, theories, and personal experiences.

If I have done anything less than that let me know---I have never lied, or fabricated, and never will.

But I do tell things that are hard to believe, that I’m guilty of

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
if people refrain from all their usual attacks on the credibility of contactees' information then the contactee can describe things beyond anything we have heard before and we can gain something new to chew over. Otherwise it will be another multi-paged thread filled with all the skeptic's problems in understanding even the basics. So far we've had to go back half a century to try and prove UFOs even exist.

If we refrain from attacks then the thread will get straight down to the core information of the alien contact phenomenon. If we attack everything with our logic and reasoning then things will get nowhere imo

I asked admin to create separate forums for the contactees and the people only interested in videos of UFOs etc. Maybe one day?

[edit on 12-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Oh yea...here's your proof:
In July 1952, UFOs repeatedly paraded across the sky right over the White House, in front of god and everybody, displaying their technological superiority. As a matter of fact, this happened twice over a two week period. There were thousands of witnesses in and around the District of Colombia. This event was even photographed by reporters. The story made the front page of The Washington Post, The New York Times, et al.

Thanks 4Myself

This should stir the pot; I was dropped off on this planet on Oct. 7, 1952, in a small Italian village---were I lived in dirt poor poverty for several years----wasn’t I special---

More like punishment---

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Probedbygreys.

I asked admin to create separate forums for the contactees and the people only interested in videos of UFOs etc. Maybe one day?

I think most people who look over the UFO thread, like to see videos.
Contactees are another question, if i was ever contacted, initially, i would post in the skunk works, until i had some sort of "possible" evidence, but that's just me.

Without anything more than a belief, it belongs in skunk works....
Why do you see that as attacking fellow members?

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
For all of you newbies Sleeper will be able to answer all of your questions without any proof. Just with his constant communication with "ET".

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't see why people just can't let the man tell of his experiences and keep what they think to themselves until he has told his happenings.

Maybe you would believe if you would just for once trust when someone here says they are telling you the truth.

"I know the liars," but you have to trust sometime so why not start now.

There are many different species and the abductee's/contactee's and experiencers are your proof, but I have no doubt that isn't good enough for you.

We have pieces of the puzzle and since there are different species people are going to have different experiences. I have written many times there are good beings and bad beings just as humans are good and bad.

I do know that if any of you listened to what I wrote then you would know some of what life really is, but what a waste of time on my part.

The time has come where this information should be shared why don't you be smart enough to listen.

They are here and they are here in mass my friends.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi Observe.

I don't see why people just can't let the man tell of his experiences and keep what they think to themselves until he has told his happenings.

But Alien Agenda, Probedbygreys, and Sleeper have told their "happenings" many times, how many pages does it take?
Don't you want the Alien/Ufo topic to be just that, and personal beliefs in another?

They have produced zip, nothing, but their own personal experiences, which is cool with me, but in its own right, own subject, most people who post in the alien/ufo topic back it up with something.

So like Sleepers title, come clean about ET's, show us something, anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Hi Observe.

But Alien Agenda, Probedbygreys, and Sleeper have told their "happenings" many times, how many pages does it take?
Don't you want the Alien/Ufo topic to be just that, and personal beliefs in another?

They have produced zip, nothing, but their own personal experiences, which is cool with me, but in its own right, own subject, most people who post in the alien/ufo topic back it up with something.

So like Sleepers title, come clean about ET's, show us something, anything.

Well said. I believe in the phenomenon, but i won't believe in individual people until they give me reason to.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Okay Sleeper, Probedbygreys and Alien Agenda, this question is squarely directed at you guys. How would you have us distinguish between lies, hoax or disinformation? Simple answer you don't care. All you want is attention. You live in a fantasy world where u are special and anyone that doesn't agree with your opinion or story is a sheep. All three of you should start your own crackpot version of ATS where you are the supreme boss and have complete control over everyone elses opinion or scientific method. The only reason u don't post in skunkworks is because u feel u won't get as much attention. In short you 3 guys have earned yourselves a WAY BELOW TOP SECRET AND NOT WORTHY OF FECES" award

admin edit we have the censors coded in for a reason, please refrain from trying to avoid their function going forward.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If they have the experiences then they are the proof.

How many years (more like decades) do we have to tell you. All the ones that think they are so brave and think they are ready for contact all I can say is HA! I doubt it.

I don't mean to sound smart and I know that the way I write may sound that way, but..... why can't we just SHARE what we have been shone and told with you and not be belittled or called liars.

Let Sleeper talk and the people that don't want to or just do not believe not become involved in the thread. Many here have asked for this why can't we have some respect.

The ones I know aren't going to come here and help you they are here to study you. You are just another animal to them but one with some intelligence. The only time they will involve themselves with interfering is if we are about to destroy Earth for if we would destroy Earth we would destroy there Laboratory.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sleeper, I don't want to be intrusive or anything, but from reading your posts in previous threads your experience and correlating this with my own study, what you've experienced is not an illusion and I know you understand that, since I am new to the boards (

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join