It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast
Then again maybe we are the most advanced race on this side of the galaxy, making us the soon to be cattle molesters for some poor off distant planet?

Milton got a big kick out of that one---

and why would that be? I like to think im a relatively sane human being.. one that doesnt pride him self on UFO and alien subjects (not that theres anything wrong with that). I more or less come here for the "alternative chat" like events that deal with us today. I have watched UFO files before on the history channel out of my own self interest (or boredom, though its rare and thats if nothing betters on) It is somthing that is interesting to say in the least. The possibility that we are not alone... it has a comforting feel about it.. Then again maybe thats easy for me to say because i havent been anal probed yet? who knows... I personally dont get to much into the subject.. i leave that to ppl like you.

The calling card would be the anal probe----that’s how they initiate you into the club---have you ever had to pledge into a collage fraternity? the anal probe is nothing in caparison to some pledge requirements ---
----and I’m not even going to get into the real bizarre stuff required by some military units and other secret organizations

What the hell am i supposed to say about this? Wheres your proof?
Pictures would be cool....

You got to get passed the anal probe before you get the proof.

It has nothing to do with sex or body functions---it’s more a mind job because most humans are “anal” in their way of thinking---especially concerning the big picture

[edit on 30-7-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
Sleeper,
Thanks again for the answers. Still more questions

Question: Can you give us a rough outline of how a 'new' civilization begins? It must start with adults. How many breeding pairs? Dozens, hundreds, thousands? What memories do they start with and what technology?

It starts with higher up entities that create small communities and rule over them for centuries. Then depending on what level the planet is, will determine how barbaric it starts and remains.

Question: Has ET ever interfered with the outcome of a sporting event?

Well, don’t tell this to your bookie but yes they interfere frequently

Question: Is there a learning process while we are 'dead'?

No---that’s why every second of this life or any life is important---yet few believe that.

Squandering a life is a very bad thing---but that’s info that they don’t want out there, so keep it to yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I just thought I'd drop you a line, and ask a few questions, like: What have you been up to lately? How is the next installment of the blog coming along? Do you have any general comments regarding how things are going, that you would like to share with the rest of us?

Oh, and does Milton like to do dance, and which dance is his favorite dance? Or, maybe Milton would like to make some general or personal comment regarding the art of dancing in general? (I remember you saying you don't like to dance, much. And, no, I'm not asking for a dance with Milton.) I, personally, don't like to dance much, unless it is a slow dance. I prefer to watch dancers in action like at Broadway shows, etc. (I am more the type of person who likes sitting down and playing a good game of Chess with an old grandmaster, preferring to let my pieces do the dancing on the Chess board.)

Thanks again.

[edit on 7/30/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

I just thought I'd drop you a line, and ask a few questions, like: What have you been up to lately?

I’m working on some manuscripts that have nothing to do with aliens and UFOs believe it or not.

I’m also rewriting the script and adding a few things and turning it into a book

How is the next installment of the blog coming along?

Because of copyright and other legal entanglements---red tape mostly, I have decided not to add to the blog---so that is up in the air

Do you have any general comments regarding how things are going, that you would like to share with the rest of us?

Yes but still working on how to deliver the goods---and then that darn lack of time thing

Oh, and does Milton like to do dance, and which dance is his favorite dance?

Unlike your avatar and many other advertisements showing ET dancing---real ETs don’t dance or eat quiche.---

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Thanks again for my favorite reads.

Can you ask Milton to give examples or define how one "squanders a life"?

I recently had brief conversation with a Fermi lab scientist--they are all jumpin' up and down about the Cerne, Switzerland experiments this November. Will anything come of these experiments?

Is there any truth regarding David Wilcock's physics and"channelings"...I know you are suspect of any channelling as am I, but what would you call your communications with Milton?

My brother is a Viet Nam agent orange victem, he rarely talks about this, but has incredible gambling luck. What happened to you in Viet Nam?

Earth as a war planet,,,,for warriors to mend there attitudes or to play out the war game for fun and profit?

Thanks Sleeper

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Thanks again for my favorite reads.

Can you ask Milton to give examples or define how one "squanders a life"?

Hi muse,

Those who fail to give it their all by taking short cuts or cutting corners when they don’t have to, those who have talent and don’t use it, those who let opportunities slip away again and again.

Most of us know what we are capable of, but we get lazy

I recently had brief conversation with a Fermi lab scientist--they are all jumpin' up and down about the Cerne, Switzerland experiments this November. Will anything come of these experiments?

Are you sure you want the answer? You don’t want to bum out your friend do you? Anyway they will not find the Higgs bosom, particles, nor confirm supersymmetry but they will get some other surprises

Is there any truth regarding David Wilcock's physics and"channelings"...

He seems like a nice guy

I know you are suspect of any channelling as am I, but what would you call your communications with Milton?

Nothing like channeling or voices in my head---the only voice in my head is me. Not even telepathy, our communication method is a secret

My brother is a Viet Nam agent orange victem, he rarely talks about this, but has incredible gambling luck. What happened to you in Viet Nam?

It happened to me in Okinawa, I was based out of there and from there we reconed and some other stuff in Cambodia, Laos, and Nam. But what happed may or may not end up in a book some day.

Earth as a war planet,,,,for warriors to mend there attitudes or to play out the war game for fun and profit?
Thanks Sleeper

To immerse in the stench of the blood and gore, left over cravings from times past However most of us are only armchair warriors for now---

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I’m also rewriting the script and adding a few things and turning it into a book

Because of copyright and other legal entanglements---red tape mostly, I have decided not to add to the blog---so that is up in the air

So does this mean the blog is dead but a book is born?
If thats true it will be a longer wait but in the end a much more complete peice of work.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi sleeper

Interesting to hear you are putting a book together based on your experience. What made you decide to put a book together from all this and go commercially because I thought you said you would not be commercializing on this somewhere way back in the thread(s) - or is my mind getting absent as of late?

Maybe I read your previous post wrongly and this will be a self published e-book that anyone can download and read? Though you mention legal stuff and red tape which leads me to think it'll be payware...

It kinda saddens me to hear you will not be adding a new installment to the blog, we have all been eagerly waiting for it all summer

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

I just thought I'd drop you a line, and ask a few questions, like: What have you been up to lately?

I’m working on some manuscripts that have nothing to do with aliens and UFOs believe it or not.

How is the next installment of the blog coming along?

Do you have any general comments regarding how things are going, that you would like to share with the rest of us?

Yes but still working on how to deliver the goods---and then that darn lack of time thing

Oh, and does Milton like to do dance, and which dance is his favorite dance?

Unlike your avatar and many other advertisements showing ET dancing---real ETs don’t dance or eat quiche.---

Hello Sleeper.

Well, you can put me down for a signed edition when the book comes out. I'm looking forward to it.

What quiche? Heck, in Italy we call it spinach pie. I think the Italians invented it a couple thousand years ago, or was it the French? Anyway, my mom makes a great spinach pie and our whole family loves it. (Part of our secret recipe is that fresh spinach (use a rolling pin and paper towels to get the water out of it) has to be added to the mix raw, before you bake it, because if you use cooked or canned spinach it gets too soggy.) Just because some folks give it a 'funny name' we're not going to stop eating it at my house (we hardly ever get aliens who stop by for dinner anyway).

And also, regarding the book profiteering hypothesis, we have to look out for our own best interests... because no one else will. (We can always become philanthropists later on in life when we have more than enough money to burn.)

Whenever I tell someone what I plan to do in the future, it never works out. I found that its best to keep your future plans secret, and when the thing is done, they can see for themselves what it is.

Thanks again.

PS: About the blogs. The first one was almost the size of a whole book, and covered a lot of territory, so to speak. I don't know if you remember the old "Flash Gordon" TV weekly mini episodes... But, I was thinking of something like that where you could always add really small pieces of a meandering plot to the blog on a weekly or monthly basis, instead of making each blog so big and complete, like the first one. Small weekly episodes, about the size of a large post, would be good training and also keep us satisfied, while we wait for the big kahuna, etc. You can make them just different enough from your own book work so there would be no copyright conflicts. And also get instant feedback on them here on the thread. (Just a thought.)

[edit on 7/31/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I know that you've previouly already discounted the ideas I've repeatedly presented here about the human potential for the evolution of a 'christ', but what about Teilhard de Chardin's evolutionary philosophy and concept of the 'Omega Point'. Would you comment on that for me?

Here is a brief summary of Teilhard's concept, which should only take a few minutes to look over.

The 'Omega Point' basic concept. (Follow the links for more.)

As you can see from the chart, the arrow (of time) moves up from Alpha to Omega. Any kind of serious no-nonsense comment on this would be greatly appreciated.

Teilhard said that it was 'love', the force of union (like gravitational attraction), that was the prime mover of this process. Is there anything to that?

Thanks again.

[edit on 7/31/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Although I rarely buy books, I'll buy yours and promote it too.

When I walk into my public library I am amazed at the ladies and gentlemen librarians who gravitate toward me--Okay, so I am attractive, but, they actually save books that they know I will read. Some of those books make no sense to me and then POW!!!! they fit in somehow.

Does Milton take time off from his job/life and go on hiatus for periods of time/space/ Oh my God.....time doesn't exist for him.....ya know what I mean?

This relates to the wasted life scenario.....I seem to be stalled, and yet perfectly happy ever since your/milton intervention a few months ago.

Can't say much more on that, it's a knowing thing....

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers

So does this mean the blog is dead but a book is born?
If thats true it will be a longer wait but in the end a much more complete peice of work.

The Phoenix metaphor lives on---

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Hi sleeper

Interesting to hear you are putting a book together based on your experience. What made you decide to put a book together from all this and go commercially because I thought you said you would not be commercializing on this somewhere way back in the thread(s) - or is my mind getting absent as of late?

Hi amigo,

What would libraries be without books to fill them?

I have never made a penny on a book yet I have sold thousands of them. Making money from selling books is a myth; only 3% of writers make a living selling books---the rest like me have to earn a living so that we have the money to spend on publishing our books.

Maybe I read your previous post wrongly and this will be a self published e-book that anyone can download and read? Though you mention legal stuff and red tape which leads me to think it'll be payware...

Self-published paperback

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

I know that you've previouly already discounted the ideas I've repeatedly presented here about the human potential for the evolution of a 'christ', but what about Teilhard de Chardin's evolutionary philosophy and concept of the 'Omega Point'. Would you comment on that for me?

Here is a brief summary of Teilhard's concept, which should only take a few minutes to look over.

Hi X,

The human soul does not evolve out of flesh, out of matter, as he seems too eluded.

It’s actually the other way, matter comes from the spirit, and is molded to suit whatever needs are at the moment.

And the Alpha and Omega, beginning and ending, are illusions and have no reality outside of human concepts and understanding.

Certainly I could expound on this with many pages of material but I’m only one man with two hands, and Milton refuses to spring for a secretary or two---

As you can see from the chart, the arrow (of time) moves up from Alpha to Omega. Any kind of serious no-nonsense comment on this would be greatly appreciated.

Heck if we can’t have a little fun along the way what’s the point of life?

Teilhard said that it was 'love', the force of union (like gravitational attraction), that was the prime mover of this process. Is there anything to that?

Love is energy on to itself which few humans on this level have yet to truly experience---because life gets in the way---lol

But we do “not” eventually become one large mass of love---we remain individuals

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Although I rarely buy books, I'll buy yours and promote it too.

When I walk into my public library I am amazed at the ladies and gentlemen librarians who gravitate toward me--Okay, so I am attractive, but, they actually save books that they know I will read. Some of those books make no sense to me and then POW!!!! they fit in somehow.

Mind over matter brings things our souls yearn even when we are unaware of the specifics of what we want and need.

Does Milton take time off from his job/life and go on hiatus for periods of time/space/ Oh my God.....time doesn't exist for him.....ya know what I mean?

Milton takes lots of time off----time is freaky stuff that keeps things from piling up on our end of existence---but things don’t pile up on the other side like they do here---still looking for words and concepts to explain the unexplainable

This relates to the wasted life scenario.....I seem to be stalled, and yet perfectly happy ever since your/milton intervention a few months ago.

People who are wasting their lives are unconcerned about it and remain mostly unaware that they are.

You are not in that category, coasting and stalling is no biggie and neither is going from one failure to the next---because there is no failure---unless failure breaks you and you stop trying.

Those who are happy and content and make those around them happy that they have known them have achieved everything that is important in this life---and can coast away.

Not all of us are here to struggle---yet even those who are here to struggle, they can break their chains with the tools everyone receives when they are dumped here, if only they would open their tool box and use the tools.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,
Thanks again for your insightful responses! I can imagine that you have brought peace and resolution to many.
You have told us about your previous life, as I recall a physicist. Am I right this assignment on Earth was voluntary? Knowing what the assignment was in advance, why would you come? Was it your choice or "theirs"? Did you know you'd be doing what you're doing today? Do you have any idea where you'll be going from here?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

Hi X,

The human soul does not evolve out of flesh, out of matter, as he seems too eluded.

It’s actually the other way, matter comes from the spirit, and is molded to suit whatever needs are at the moment.

And the Alpha and Omega, beginning and ending, are illusions and have no reality outside of human concepts and understanding.

Certainly I could expound on this with many pages of material but I’m only one man with two hands, and Milton refuses to spring for a secretary or two---

Heck if we can’t have a little fun along the way what’s the point of life?

Love is energy on to itself which few humans on this level have yet to truly experience---because life gets in the way---lol

But we do “not” eventually become one large mass of love---we remain individuals

Hello Sleeper.

Please feel free to give any additional comments regarding Father Teilhard de Chardin, and his works, in the future should you ever choose to do so.

Telly, as I call him, was a Jesuit priest, who was also a respected scientist in his day and age, an archeologist (he loved digging up old bones), etc.

It is said that they modeled the old Jesuit archeologist in the book and movie, "The Excorcist", after him. (Maybe just disinformation?) But, there is an allegory in there that applies to Telly.

Once the Vatican got wise to his somewhat 'heretical ideas' they sent him on a 'dig' to China (where he'd have a hard time spreading his 'heresies' because of the language barriers, I suppose), and he was involved in the notorious 'Peking Man' archeological hoax (back in the days of the search for the 'missing link', etc., probably contrived to help discredit his work), and some are still looking for the 'alleged' real or faked mysteriously missing skull and bones. (I wouldn't be surprised to find them stashed away in Yale's historic 'bones' tomb.)

Anyway, there are tons of books written by him and also about him and his work, and most are already in the libraries all around the world (Also lots of websites on the internet have good information on this topic).

Father Chardin certainly was an interesting character, to say the least, loved by some and hated by others, and it wouldn't do you any harm to learn more about him and his work, if you ever get the time to spare.

(Like I said, any additional comments in the future regarding 'Telly' would always be welcomed. Unfortunately, understanding Telly is difficult for the English reader because he wrote in the French language, and there was a poetry and emotional magic to his prose, in the French vernacular of his time, which is somewhat lost in the various translations of his works.)

With mostly French writers and philosophers of that time like Henri Bergson, Piere Lecomte DuNouy, and Teilhard de Chardin, pushing these kinds of ideas... It is probable that this knowledge is what gave the French their 'air of superiority' in their civilization, that these kinds of ideas were commonly well know to French society, whereas the rest of the world seemed like ignoramuses to them.

Where in other parts of the world Darwin and the Darwinians did their best to cover up such 'heretical' ideas, only occasionally hinting at the evolutionary potential of man, regarding evolution they were always looking backward seeking to explain the past. But, in those times, the French were looking forward to realizing the future implications of evolution (or so they thought). Little did they know how quickly things can change.

(Sorry for rambling.)

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/1/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
You have told us about your previous life, as I recall a physicist. Am I right this assignment on Earth was voluntary?

Hi plumranch,

Yes I came here voluntarily---I did a lot of volunteering in the army too. ---lol

Knowing what the assignment was in advance, why would you come?

I only knew a fraction of the gory details; I don’t believe many would come down here if they knew the whole enchilada.

Was it your choice or "theirs"?

Mostly mine but you are expected to fulfill a certain quota of duties

Did you know you'd be doing what you're doing today?

In 1970 while in the military they showed me a vision of me hunched over a computer keyboard, twenty-five years in the future. They told me I was going to write stuff.

The way they operate is classic clandestine, a shell game of sorts. I received info sometimes years in advance, and other times only moments before I need it.

Do you have any idea where you'll be going from here?

I did, but now they are trying to convince me to piggy back on this assignment, so I don’t know whether I will or not---I was looking forward to a long vacation. It all depends on when they pull the plug on this one.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

Please feel free to give any additional comments regarding Father Teilhard de Chardin, and his works, in the future should you ever choose to do so.

Telly, as I call him, was a Jesuit priest, who was also a respected scientist in his day and age, an archeologist (he loved digging up old bones), etc.

I spent a year at a Jesuit college, but moved on to one that wasn’t so expensive. I had veteran’s benefits that paid for my schooling but I still couldn’t afford to pay that tuition. I have regretted it, the teaching was superb.

It is said that they modeled the old Jesuit archeologist in the book and movie, "The Excorcist", after him. (Maybe just disinformation?)

The movie “The Exorcist” was a major coup for the Catholic Church, it put fear into many people when it first came out and church attendance increases significantly at our parish alone.

I saw the movie a few years ago for the first time, and have since given up eating peas.

Are you a Jesuit Rudolph?

Father Chardin certainly was an interesting character, to say the least, loved by some and hated by others, and it wouldn't do you any harm to learn more about him and his work, if you ever get the time to spare.

I don’t have the luxury of time I have stacks of books next to my desk now that I’m having a tough time getting to.

(Like I said, any additional comments in the future regarding 'Telly' would always be welcomed. Unfortunately, understanding Telly is difficult for the English reader because he wrote in the French language, and there was a poetry and magic to his prose, in the French vernacular of his time, which is somewhat lost in the various translations of his works.)

Like you say there is a lot of stuff out there from him and about him, so if you narrow down some of the specifics we can go from there---but I think you know from where I am coming from too.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

I spent a year at a Jesuit college, but moved on to one that wasn’t so expensive. I had veteran’s benefits that paid for my schooling but I still couldn’t afford to pay that tuition. I have regretted it, the teaching was superb.

It is said that they modeled the old Jesuit archeologist in the book and movie, "The Excorcist", after him. (Maybe just disinformation?)

The movie “The Exorcist” was a major coup for the Catholic Church, it put fear into many people when it first came out and church attendance increases significantly at our parish alone.

I saw the movie a few years ago for the first time, and have since given up eating peas.

Are you a Jesuit Rudolph?

I don’t have the luxury of time I have stacks of books next to my desk now that I’m having a tough time getting to.

(Like I said, any additional comments in the future regarding 'Telly' would always be welcomed. Unfortunately, understanding Telly is difficult for the English reader because he wrote in the French language, and there was a poetry and magic to his prose, in the French vernacular of his time, which is somewhat lost in the various translations of his works.)

Like you say there is a lot of stuff out there from him and about him, so if you narrow down some of the specifics we can go from there---but I think you know from where I am coming from too.

Hello Sleeper.

Only a writer with a 'deadline' worries about the luxury of time, and a writer with a 'deadline' is usually a writer under contract, or one with some other kind of time limitation, so I'll say congradulations.

No, I'm not a Jesuit. (Thank God.) I am an American free to think and behave according to my own blessed conscience.

I do consider myself to be a good Catholic, a kind, decent and honest hard-working man. But, like most Catholics, I don't believe anything they tell me, hardly ever go to Church except for on special occasions, and I don't belong to the Knights of Columbus or anything like that.

I might be part 'secular transhumanist', but I'm not sure, since I really don't understand what a 'secular transhumanist' is, yet.

Acutally, I don't think they have a label for what I am? So I suppose, I'm just an average Joe, minding my own business, currently with no connections or affiliations of any kind. (Just me, myself, and I.)

(Politically, I was an 'Independent', but since they recently disallowed that in my state, I became 'Unaffiliated', which is the term they use now.)

Thanks again.

PS: However, I can keep a secret, so I'm probably eligible to join some sort of secret society. If they'd take me? Maybe they can help me to get a better job? Isn't that what secret societies are all about... the job description and some perks? If it means a raise in salary and some perks, count me in! Where do I go to sign up?

[edit on 8/1/2007 by Rudolph_X]

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join