It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So I've worked my way through 85 pages of this thread, and it has mostly been quite interesting. The information Sleeper has provided has been interesting, and the battle between the believers and the skeptics has been entertaining, though at times somewhat repetitive. But I have decided to not soldier on to the end and I would like to tell you why.

I think I should tell you that I witnessed a can't-be-anything-else UFO in India in 1988, and I have seen illuminated orbs move in a manner that physics says is impossible. What I'm saying is that I am far from a skeptic.

The whole business of asking for proof from people who have had experiences like Sleeper might have had is an exercise in futility because it's just not possible. So how have I evaluated the worth of his testimony? Call me stupid but I'm looking for a loving heart. When I read some of the Old testament in the Bible, and I heard that "god" wiped out a village or 2 for sins like fornication, I said that's not my god (if god should exist).

Sleeper might be telling the truth about his experiences, either partially or completely, but I don't want to listen any more. He expressed 3 things that made me not want to listen to him any more.

On another thread he supported CEO's outrageous salaries, and then said "And Enron, well if millions of ordinary people who held the stock didn't panic and sell it, Enron would still be here today."

I don't have the quotes for the other 2 comments by Sleeper, but he has said Russia was "evil", and that the 60's were a terrible time because they did a number on his city. I don't think Russia has ever been evil, and I think the 60's were a special decade that didn't work out, but I still have a lot of affection for the idealistic values that were expressed then.

Sleeper, I have no idea if you are legitimate, but I don't trust your heart. I never trusted an angry god, and I don't trust you. So it's time to look elsewhere. But that's just me.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hi sleeper, i heard you know about the dejavu subject

it has happened to me quite a bit, I heard that its nothing strange, just that you familiarize yourself with a place and remember it again or something, not sure what the experts say, but I insist its kinda weird, many times I walk somewhere and im like ive done this exact thing before in this exact location. Just wondering if this has any connection with your ideas etc. Sorry if this has been asked before i haven't read this thread yet, but i will surely get to it.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by droid56
So I've worked my way through 85 pages of this thread, and it has mostly been quite interesting. The information Sleeper has provided has been interesting, and the battle between the believers and the skeptics has been entertaining, though at times somewhat repetitive. But I have decided to not soldier on to the end and I would like to tell you why.

I think I should tell you that I witnessed a can't-be-anything-else UFO in India in 1988, and I have seen illuminated orbs move in a manner that physics says is impossible. What I'm saying is that I am far from a skeptic.

The whole business of asking for proof from people who have had experiences like Sleeper might have had is an exercise in futility because it's just not possible. So how have I evaluated the worth of his testimony? Call me stupid but I'm looking for a loving heart. When I read some of the Old testament in the Bible, and I heard that "god" wiped out a village or 2 for sins like fornication, I said that's not my god (if god should exist).

Sleeper might be telling the truth about his experiences, either partially or completely, but I don't want to listen any more. He expressed 3 things that made me not want to listen to him any more.

On another thread he supported CEO's outrageous salaries, and then said "And Enron, well if millions of ordinary people who held the stock didn't panic and sell it, Enron would still be here today."

I don't have the quotes for the other 2 comments by Sleeper, but he has said Russia was "evil", and that the 60's were a terrible time because they did a number on his city. I don't think Russia has ever been evil, and I think the 60's were a special decade that didn't work out, but I still have a lot of affection for the idealistic values that were expressed then.

Sleeper, I have no idea if you are legitimate, but I don't trust your heart. I never trusted an angry god, and I don't trust you. So it's time to look elsewhere. But that's just me.

An interesting take on this thread and I like the way you have expressed yourself without resorting to the usual cliched responses that some of the more vitriolic members user

It may be worth keeping in mind though ...................... that despite all his (alleged) encounters with ET, Milton and his writings both here and in his blog ........................................... above all else, Sleeper is still human like the rest of us. He has still been moulded into a person by his upbringing, location, his surroundings and peers. Forgive me for speaking for him here somewhat, but like any other human I'm sure he still experiences moments of love/hate/calm/anger, even though he knows that the negative moments must be controlled.

If something happened his City in the 60s, we can't expect him not to have been affected by that.

I think it's impossible for any human - no matter what their belief in ET or religion - to completely cut themselves off from certain beliefs or perceptions that have been instilled. This I suppose is the beauty of being human - we can always aspire to rise above our misconceptions, our anger and jealousy and our suspicious natures. Many people will get 99.9% of the way there but I don't think any human will ever achieve 100% perfect bliss - because in this phsyical life at least, perfection does not exist.

Gaz

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
Hi sleeper, i heard you know about the dejavu subject

it has happened to me quite a bit, I heard that its nothing strange, just that you familiarize yourself with a place and remember it again or something, not sure what the experts say, but I insist its kinda weird, many times I walk somewhere and im like ive done this exact thing before in this exact location. Just wondering if this has any connection with your ideas etc. Sorry if this has been asked before i haven't read this thread yet, but i will surely get to it.

Hi luis,

Because many of us come here with a predetermined destiny---blueprint---much of our lives are known before we are born. Some of us change our destiny when we deviate for the better by improving ourselves and some of us go in the other direction---we decided to go for the gusto and to heck with the rest of the world.

Déjà Vu is a marker from the original blueprint. Those who have many of them have not deviated much from their predetermined destiny. That’s not necessarily a good or bad thing, but it is a neutral thing.

Our lives can interlace like a double helix where we stick with the destiny for the most part but deviate in and out of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi all
I’m a long time reader and a first time poster

I have a couple of questions for Sleeper if you have the time.

First off, I’m in my mid thirties now and ever since I was about 14 I have had these repeated moments when I kind of “wake up” and realize that everything around me is unfamiliar.

Nothing has off course changed but it feels like I don’t recognize anything, the newspaper in my hand makes no sense,
the people outside look strange, the city outside (I’ve lived in it for 28 years) is totally foreign.

I get this weird feeling of why I’m I here, what is this place,
and how did I get here?

These moments usually last for a few seconds then every tings goes back to normal.

Well, this got me thinking, the thinking led to a lot of reading and to keep the story short I would really like to hear you take on this:

Does one remember this life when we move on, I mean all the gory details or just a short resume?

And I still can’t get my head around the concept of seeing in to the future. If for example remote viewers can see a particular event take place
or we have some predetermined tasks to fulfill, how does that work
when we can alter the same event through thought process of prayer?

/Stray_Cow

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Quote originally by sleeper:
Yes I came here voluntarily---I did a lot of volunteering in the army too. ---lol
Over 30 years ago I wanted to contribute something, give back something so I took a Peace Corps assignment in Black Africa (Senegal). For me the time I spent there was Hell. Not a pleasant place for a fair skinned Northerner. I learned plenty and probably helped out a few people along the way but I would never have gone had I known in advance what I was getting into! So too is life here on Earth apparently!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stray_Cow
First off, I’m in my mid thirties now and ever since I was about 14 I have had these repeated moments when I kind of “wake up” and realize that everything around me is unfamiliar.

Hi Stray,

I hate that, and then the kickass hangover to boot, one raw egg mixed in with the hair of the dog---doesn’t do #, but the awful taste takes your mind off the hangover until you finish it.

Oh, sorry we are talking about your experience, btw its been a long while since I had a hangover---

Nothing has off course changed but it feels like I don’t recognize anything, the newspaper in my hand makes no sense,
the people outside look strange, the city outside (I’ve lived in it for 28 years) is totally foreign.

I get this weird feeling of why I’m I here, what is this place,
and how did I get here?

These moments usually last for a few seconds then every tings goes back to normal.

Taking an afternoon nap sometimes disorients people when they wake up from it.

Do you nap during the day?

Does one remember this life when we move on, I mean all the gory details or just a short resume?

Those moving up from here remember their lives, until they reenter into other lives---but it all depends on your level how much you remember---obviously once we move to certain heights there are things we would like to erase permanently from our record---there are certain conditions but you can

And I still can’t get my head around the concept of seeing in to the future. If for example remote viewers can see a particular event take place

It’s because there is no future or past, only segments of reality or illusions

or we have some predetermined tasks to fulfill, how does that work

We are all “good” at something, and most of us know what we are good at---that’s the clue on what you should concentrate your efforts on

when we can alter the same event through thought process of prayer?

We can alter anything about ourselves with pure will---but few believe it possible---the stronger your will, the greater your success---all humans have super powers locked inside their heads---and unfortunately that’s were they stay for most---unused.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Quote originally by sleeper:
Yes I came here voluntarily---I did a lot of volunteering in the army too. ---lol
Over 30 years ago I wanted to contribute something, give back something so I took a Peace Corps assignment in Black Africa (Senegal). For me the time I spent there was Hell. Not a pleasant place for a fair skinned Northerner. I learned plenty and probably helped out a few people along the way but I would never have gone had I known in advance what I was getting into! So too is life here on Earth apparently!

Hi plumranch,

As you know

Taking any assignment is a huge gamble but life is a gamble---we never know what we are capable of until we jump into the water. If we knew what lay behind every corner there would be no adventure no danger, no learning, no courage---and courage is important.

And we need do it all while keeping the flame of integrity from burning out ---that’s the biggest challenge---and few make it over that one hurdle---

Without integrity nothing counts---courage, good looks, magnetic personality, aptitude, success---and all the prayers in the world---will not put Humpty Dumpty together again---without the glue of integrity that is

Forgive me for sounding like a broken record---

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sleeper,

What do you make of the stories of people seeing UFO's all over the sky with UV Light camera's?

Is this possible, and is the sky really that full of UFO's, thou naked to the human eye.

Would this be a step towards disclosure, by leaking to the public UV technology that enables people to see for themselves how full the sky is?

Also, the ability of UFO's to convert mass into light energy to travel the speed of light with a very low amount of propulsion energy.

How do they manage to convert mass into light energy?

Thank Sleeper,

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

I know that you've previouly already discounted the ideas I've repeatedly presented here about the human potential for the evolution of a 'christ', but what about Teilhard de Chardin's evolutionary philosophy and concept of the 'Omega Point'. Would you comment on that for me?

Here is a brief summary of Teilhard's concept, which should only take a few minutes to look over.

The 'Omega Point' basic concept. (Follow the links for more.)

Hi X,

The human soul does not evolve out of flesh, out of matter, as he seems too eluded.

It’s actually the other way, matter comes from the spirit, and is molded to suit whatever needs are at the moment.

And the Alpha and Omega, beginning and ending, are illusions and have no reality outside of human concepts and understanding.

Certainly I could expound on this with many pages of material but I’m only one man with two hands, and Milton refuses to spring for a secretary or two---

As you can see from the chart, the arrow (of time) moves up from Alpha to Omega. Any kind of serious no-nonsense comment on this would be greatly appreciated.

Heck if we can’t have a little fun along the way what’s the point of life?

Teilhard said that it was 'love', the force of union (like gravitational attraction), that was the prime mover of this process. Is there anything to that?

Love is energy on to itself which few humans on this level have yet to truly experience---because life gets in the way---lol

But we do “not” eventually become one large mass of love---we remain individuals

Hello Sleeper.

I liked when you said, "Love is energy on to itself which few humans on this level have yet to truly experience..."

Well, Telly said that even on the most primeval sub-atomic level, love seems to manifest itself in this 'force of union' or attraction that even the most simple particle has for the other. And it seems that at every level of existence throughout the universe, from the most simple to the most complex, it is love merely finding a way to manifest itself in progressively more complex ways on its upward journey to the eternal.

However, when you said, "But we do 'not' eventually become one large mass of love---we remain individuals." This seems to go against the stream of some more traditional schools of thought, like where the Hindus in their reincarnational philosophy speak of 'returning to Godhead', etc.

What you call, "one large mass of love...", Telly called it the divinity of Christ-Consciousness. Entering into this return to Godhead or the attainment of divine Christ-Consciousness is not like losing one's individuality, as you say, but rather like finally remembering who you really are.

And the journey from here to there is what life is all about...

Now, Telly, and the others, were basically talking about 'philosophy'. What I did was to formulate the first 'scientific' theory and plan folks can use to actually accomplish this endeavor, and the mathematical proofs are irrefutable.

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/4/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Jumping in.

Rudolph_X - - I always look at it this way.

As energy we are all connected like one big body of water - - but we "Ripple" as individuals.

Hi Sleeper

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Jumping in.

Rudolph_X - - I always look at it this way.

As energy we are all connected like one big body of water - - but we "Ripple" as individuals.

Hi Sleeper

Hello Annee.

We just had a heavy thunder storm roll over us here, with lightning flashing most of the night, and a short time of hail the size of nickles.

I was hoping that it would bring some cooler air in, because we are in the middle of a heat wave (at our undislosed location), but no cool air, just more heat and humidity, and with the hail it seemed like someone up there was dropping mini ice cubes on us to help beat the heat, but they just quickly melted away.

Adjacent to us the street is so steep that they have the sidewalk with steps like a stairway (instead of being flat), so all the water was running down like a stream there on its way down to the river not far below from where we live.

Funny weather...

On a nice day you can look out over the river or other 'big body of water', as you say, and at the right viewing angle you can see the undulating reflexion of sparkling rays of sunshine sort of 'rippling' over the wind blown waves. I suppose you could say that's the sun sort of walking on water.

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/4/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Sleeper,

What do you make of the stories of people seeing UFO's all over the sky with UV Light camera's?

Hi Mel,

“Real” UFOs show up under every spectrum contained in light because they control all aspects on how and who sees them.

Is this possible, and is the sky really that full of UFO's, thou naked to the human eye.

The skies and space are buzzing with ETs, if they all made themselves visible all at once pure unadulterated panic would consume this planet.

Would this be a step towards disclosure, by leaking to the public UV technology that enables people to see for themselves how full the sky is?

ET operated craft can hide from all mechanical devices including UV, so people will never see the full scope of the armada in our skies even with UV.

But the awareness level is being brought up a few notches every day that goes by, and it’s not for me to spoil the surprise. Should someone prematurely or accidently turn the lights on it would look like the movie “Independence Day”. ----I don’t believe the world is ready for that.

Also, the ability of UFO's to convert mass into light energy to travel the speed of light with a very low amount of propulsion energy.

Their ships are a heck of a lot slipperier than the speed of light.

How do they manage to convert mass into light energy?

Well the sun does it 24/7

And our human bodies do it too, when we convert the food we eat into electrical pulses, which powers up all of our cells, and feeds our brains so that we can stare into computer monitors 24/7---

ETs use a much more exotic system than simple mass conversion---

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
OK sleeper, I'm back!

Now the question uppermost in everyone's mind....

WHEN WILL DISCLOSURE HAPPEN? AND HOW?

OK, I know you ain't an astrologer or soothsayer! But can you spill the beans? (that is, if you have them!)

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
sleeper, i´m still quite curious regarding the ET/government/blackop/abduction thing...

Do the entities/humans in the US monitor/abduct/watch people outside of the US or is this left to other organisations? Are tourists visiting the US off limits? Would visiting a place close to a "base" pose and further danger for beeing taken or is geographical location not an issue at all?

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
OK sleeper, I'm back!

Now the question uppermost in everyone's mind....

WHEN WILL DISCLOSURE HAPPEN? AND HOW?

OK, I know you ain't an astrologer or soothsayer! But can you spill the beans? (that is, if you have them!)

Cheers!

What kind of “disclosure” are you looking for? One that will change everything you previously believed in?

What then? Could you simply pick yourself back up dust yourself off and get back to your normal life?

Disclosure on some “level” happens all the time, and to what degree one receives information depends on need to know or ability to role with the new info.

Most minds are a “bitch” to pry open---even to the obvious

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
sleeper, i´m still quite curious regarding the ET/government/blackop/abduction thing...

Hi tom,

Things are kept in black ops because they would never be acceptable under our present belief systems---yet many things they do remain necessary

Do the entities/humans in the US monitor/abduct/watch people outside of the US or is this left to other organisations?

There are many compartments and the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing, or the other way around---there is competition and boo coo cloak and dagger

But there is a head, a top echelon that runs the show----but they are deep in the rabbit hole.

Are tourists visiting the US off limits?

No

Would visiting a place close to a "base" pose and further danger for beeing taken or is geographical location not an issue at all?

It’s not an issue but they do keep certain people and entities away from certain places---in other words some people are quarantined to certain cities, countries---without knowing it.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

You said earlier,

Originally posted by sleeper
Atlantis was only one of many highly advanced civilizations that were erased before the so called “dawn of civilized man” about ten thousand years ago

Is it correct, that on the moment Atlantis was destroyed by another highly advanced civilization, about 9500 BC, Planet Earth rolled over on its axis and came to a rest in a slightly different orbit, so the geography of Earth was forever changed?

Is this also the moment of where some people as Graham Hancock described in his magnificent book “Fingerprints of the Gods” and claims that Earth Crustal Displacement must have happened,

Hancock hypothesizes that the demise of the mammoths and other megafauna was caused by a catastrophic cataclysm brought on through an Earth Crustal Displacement. The result was that "terrible forces were unleashed on all living creatures during the last Ice Age" and that "the northern regions of Alaska and Siberia appear to have been the worst hit by the murderous upheavals between 13,000 and 11,000 years ago. In a great swathe of death around the edge of the Arctic Circle the remains of uncountable numbers of large animals have been found-including many carcasses with the flesh still intact, and astonishing quantities of perfectly preserved mammoth tusks" (Hancock 1995, 212, 213). Hancock makes a case for Siberia having experienced a warm climate before 11,000 B.P. and contrasts it with the conditions seen there today. As evi-dence, Hancock focuses on stomach contents: "The mammoth died suddenly, in intense cold, and in great numbers. Death comes so quickly that the swallowed vegetation is yet undigested. . . . Grasses, bluebells, buttercups, tender sedges, and wild beans have been found, yet identifiable and undeteriorated, in their mouths and stomachs"

What is certain, however, is that at some point between 12-13,000 years ago a destroying frost descended with horrifying speed upon Siberia and has never relaxed its grip. In an eerie echo of the Avestic traditions, a land which had previously enjoyed seven months of summer was converted almost overnight into a land of ice and snow with ten months of harsh and frozen winter."

source, www.csicop.org...

[edit on 5/8/07 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 5/8/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Lots of internet and book chatter (including ATS) about our solar system heating up and how some different form or dimension is about to be plugged in...some see catastrophy others see a simple evolutionary transition. All see some earth shaking and flooding. Any take on this?

When in contact with Milton, is there any specific time, ie. night, day?

Do you feel anything physical when in communication?

Relative to the hate/envy, etc, (I can pretty much see derivatives in just about any emotion I have) I think I can see some major countries and cultures that blatantly display these traits right now.--LOL

If ET is on timeless time, are they dipping in and out for work purposes other than to help (another agenda) and do they like doing this?

Who, what, when, where, why the Gala event? Has it happened yet?
How much does it have to do with our daily lives?

Does the Catholic heirarchy/Governments, know about this phenomena with more info than we mere mortals have?

Is the world economy there only reason for not disclosing?

Are they working toward a consolidated world order to release new tech or something else--oops, that might start an ATS uprise...LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Can you comment on the importance of each of these virtues and what kind of effect they might have on our emotions, biochemistry, and soul?

1.) Appreciation

2.) Compassion

3.) Forgiveness

4.) Humility

5.) Understanding

6.) Valor

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/6/2007 by Rudolph_X]

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join