It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper!

I like to read all of your comments. You give the world a sort of new wisdom. What's of great value!

Sometimes I do not agree in everything, like animals would't have their own souls. (I saw you saying such, more or less?!) And some other things about souls and afterlifes.

But I dont mind. It does not affect my oppinion that you are a telling the truth. Or telling the truth someone else tells you, like Milton. The overview of your messages is just as correct as I am thinking/feeling "life and his universe" are working.

I have got one question.
The information you give about the souls and the afterlives, is info Milton tells you? Or is it information you know by yourself? (as you are a "gifted" person or something like that?).

Thanks in advance!

Greetings Lunica (I am dutch, so please dont mind the incorrect english
)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi Sleeper,

Earlier you said this regarding electronic polution affecting us,

Not one iota spiritually speaking.

Would that go for being "chipped" as well?

Hi zen

Nothing physical which includes electronics can penetrate the soul---the soul is a highly unique substance that is “not” pervious to matter---no matter what---

However, as humans enter the space age and venture into space chips and other exotic new technology will be imbedded into clothing and into human bodies---bulk computers and even small palm pilots are to large to carry---and will not be practical in an advance society.

The human brain is a super complex electrical computer, and as our technology improves we will simply add microscopic modules that will connect people to the internet and to a larger base of knowledge based programs.

It’s part of the evolution that all planets on this level go through---earth is on schedule for this up grade.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
I have got one question.
The information you give about the souls and the afterlives, is info Milton tells you? Or is it information you know by yourself? (as you are a "gifted" person or something like that?).

Hi Lunica,

A gift from the gods is simply a job description, those who make music are not the “music”---they are only doing a job. Same with all gifts and talents that help or affect other humans

A super star gets a rude awakening when they wake from this life, and realize that their gift was simply a gift and a job, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Regarding your take on animals having no souls, it's left me slightly inquisitive as to what our soul actually does.

Its widely accepted that animals suffer (or enjoy, depending on your definition
) almost the full range of emotions that humans do. We see dogs happy and playful to see their owners, but angry and vicious when confronted by another male who may be on their territory. Watch any wildlife program and you see animals nurturing their young with love and affection. Of course some of that instinct will be programmed by nature anyway, but it seems hard to accept that they don't have any soul.

Am I getting it wrong when attempting to link our emotions to our soul? Perhaps emotions are nothing more than a chemical reaction in our brain? I guess what I'm trying to figure out is - what does the soul do? What really is the difference between an entity with a soul and one with no soul if both are capable of breathing, walking, evolving, experiencing emotions and eventually dying.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Nothing physical which includes electronics can penetrate the soul---the soul is a highly unique substance that is “not” pervious to matter---no matter what---

However, as humans enter the space age and venture into space chips and other exotic new technology will be imbedded into clothing and into human bodies---bulk computers and even small palm pilots are to large to carry---and will not be practical in an advance society.

The human brain is a super complex electrical computer, and as our technology improves we will simply add microscopic modules that will connect people to the internet and to a larger base of knowledge based programs.

It’s part of the evolution that all planets on this level go through---earth is on schedule for this up grade.

You seem to have no concern for the possible oppressive manipulation of the human race via microchipping. Are you saying the one world gov't is part of the plan for a planet at this level? As well as the possible severe limitation on individual freedoms that microchip technology could create.

I'm assuming your perspective stems from the view that this planet is a boot camp and al of the hells that one can possibly go through are only opportunities to cleanse the soul. So, it doesn't matter if mankind is physically, mentally and emotionally controlled by a dictatorship-like gov't that does not have mankind's best interest at heart.

I can see that because the soul stands free of these conditions that the more one relates to the "freedom" rather than the "conditions" the more it doesn't really matter what the situation is here on earth. But, that could also be a really intelligent way for ET to convince the population to accept the chip to be herded like cattle.

I personally have a resistance to technology and think that truth has nothing to do with it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but why depend on technology to cure the world's problems rather than spiritual maturation? We would only be giving more and more potentially dangerous toys to more and more immature humans. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Maybe that is just the way it's going to be and it's out of our hands, but that isn't a pretty picture in my books.

I'm on holidays so I had time to watch this 2 hour movie. I just found it on the net by fluke. What does Milton think of this view of what is possibly going on? I say Milton because if he has the ability to intuitively know what the movie is about then you don't have to watch the full 2 hours of it.

Google Video Link

If that didn't work this is the link:

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

It freaks me out a bit since you say ET has been behind creating all religions and the basic running of the planet.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The human brain is a super complex electrical computer,

It may be more correct to say, the electrical computer is a super stupid human brain.

That's probably an over-simplification also. The human brain completes processes in ways that have no corrolary in binary computing.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Sleeper,

Regarding your take on animals having no souls, it's left me slightly inquisitive as to what our soul actually does.

Its widely accepted that animals suffer (or enjoy, depending on your definition
) almost the full range of emotions that humans do. We see dogs happy and playful to see their owners, but angry and vicious when confronted by another male who may be on their territory. Watch any wildlife program and you see animals nurturing their young with love and affection. Of course some of that instinct will be programmed by nature anyway, but it seems hard to accept that they don't have any soul.

We can program our cars, elevators and kitchen appliances with personality as you know.

When our coffee maker says “good morning”, our elevator tells us “have a nice day” and our cars insist that we buckle up for our safety---what is one to think?

Are we not touched by this mechanical concern and interest for our wellbeing?

My stereo greets me with “hello” whenever I turn it on---and “good by” when I turn it off---we are now the best of friends---

At higher levels of technology our machinery will be as lifelike as we are willing to tolerate. Some people will not want to be around such machines, others will fall in love with them.---to each his own.

Am I getting it wrong when attempting to link our emotions to our soul? Perhaps emotions are nothing more than a chemical reaction in our brain?

Many of our emotions are “hormonal”. Our physical bodies are affected by what we eat and our environment to a certain degree.

But our core emotions are “software” loaded into our brains---our soul is also software loaded into our brains.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is - what does the soul do?

The person behind those fingers typing on this internet board is the soul---you---behind the controls pushing the buttons of hate, of love, of envy, of joy---we are in control of the software inside the human brain.

What really is the difference between an entity with a soul and one with no soul if both are capable of breathing, walking, evolving, experiencing emotions and eventually dying.

What separates all the biological living machines on this planet is the soul---humans have souls and animals, insects and vegetation do not.

Souls on earth are here to be pounded and prodded towards perfection, animals are not, they operate on instinct---and they can be accessed by higher entities for a verity of reasons as I mentioned earlier.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You seem to have no concern for the possible oppressive manipulation of the human race via microchipping. Are you saying the one world gov't is part of the plan for a planet at this level?

Most people fear death because it is “unknown”

What we don’t know we fear, we are suspicious creatures by design---the Tower of Babble thing.

The world is not heading towards a one world government, it has always been a one world government---most people just don’t realize it or have not yet connected the dots.

As well as the possible severe limitation on individual freedoms that microchip technology could create.

In reality there will be more freedom than there is now---right now every person on this planet is a potential terrorist because no one knows anything about them/us---have you been to an airport lately?---Nuns, doctors, lawyers, children little old granny---everyone is guilty until proven they are not carrying---

I'm assuming your perspective stems from the view that this planet is a boot camp and al of the hells that one can possibly go through are only opportunities to cleanse the soul. So, it doesn't matter if mankind is physically, mentally and emotionally controlled by a dictatorship-like gov't that does not have mankind's best interest at heart.

The only real dictator suppressing any of us---even in this insane world we live in---is the guy or gal looking back at us in the mirror every time we look in that mirror.

I can see that because the soul stands free of these conditions that the more one relates to the "freedom" rather than the "conditions" the more it doesn't really matter what the situation is here on earth.

Our souls thrive on freedom in the here and now, and certainly for when we leave this hellhole, that is why many of us tolerate this life---

But, that could also be a really intelligent way for ET to convince the population to accept the chip to be herded like cattle.

Most people are not much more than cattle now---but those able to cut free of hate envy, ego, and paranoia, life will only get better.

I personally have a resistance to technology and think that truth has nothing to do with it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but why depend on technology to cure the world's problems rather than spiritual maturation?

A tree that produces apple, peaches and pears is a machine---it is technology in its purest form.

Solar cells to produce electricity is technology. Without power plants how would we clean our water? Feed our growing populations, treat our sick, teach our children, run our factories etc, etc, etc.

Without technology this world of nearly seven billion people will turn into a buzzard feast in the span of a few months.

We would only be giving more and more potentially dangerous toys to more and more immature humans. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Outlawing weapons removes guns from the law abiding citizens, not the dangerous criminals, same concept.

Maybe that is just the way it's going to be and it's out of our hands, but that isn't a pretty picture in my books.

This planet was never a peaceful place, from the beginning before technology the parable of Cain and Able, spoke about brothers killing each other because one envied what the other had.

People killed more people with knives and swords over women, slaves and plunder for thousand of years because they had nothing better to do.

The world will continue to be the same even when we get into space---because this is a war planet, and for the most part humans sent here are here because they/we, crave plunder and the blood that is shed getting it.

Have you noticed what movies and games are most popular?

Nevertheless, we are here to rise above the crap or sink deeper into---we really do have “freewill”

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

The human brain is a super complex electrical computer,

It may be more correct to say, the electrical computer is a super stupid human brain.

You mean because a cheap $3 calculator has infinitely more computing power that the average human brain?---

That's probably an over-simplification also. The human brain completes processes in ways that have no corrolary in binary computing.

Maybe we should remove all that gray gunk inside of our heads and fill the void in with silicon chips---

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
By sleeper:

Without technology this world of nearly seven billion people will turn into a buzzard feast in the span of a few months.
Another great quote, sleeper, you continue to amaze!

The world is not heading towards a one world government, it has always been a one world government---most people just don’t realize it or have not yet connected the dots.
My thoughts also. So if OWG is in control then it must be involved in most of the nasty little things that constantly go on here such as wars. Hard to imagine a government perpetuating wars but what better activity for a prison planet!
The elicit drug trade has always amazed me, why can't they stop it? Is the OWG involved in this too? What is your take on this, sleeper? What is the purpose of these drugs here?
If there is a one world government then there must be one world governors. How do we apply for this job?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Hmmm, maybe so.

---have you been to an airport lately?---Nuns, doctors, lawyers, children little old granny---everyone is guilty until proven they are not carrying---

No, I haven't, but I've heard it is a brutal hassle. I have friends that avoid travelling through the states for that reason.

Most people are not much more than cattle now---but those able to cut free of hate envy, ego, and paranoia, life will only get better.

So you are saying that you have no problems when it comes time to get chipped? Don't you think it is eerily similar to the mark of the beast prophecy? You know, each person will receive a mark in their hand or forehead and cannot buy or sell without it. Or, did ET make all of that stuff up for some kind of a plan to follow? Why would they say, "DONT GET THE MARK!" I betcha half the known world is starting to freak out about the similarity between the chip and the mark of the beast. I believe that ID card is scheduled for May 2008. The chip is next and is already in all US passports.

A tree that produces apple, peaches and pears is a machine---it is technology in its purest form.

Cool.

Solar cells to produce electricity is technology. Without power plants how would we clean our water? Feed our growing populations, treat our sick, teach our children, run our factories etc, etc, etc.

How about we learn to work together to clean the water. Maybe we could stop being so selfish in our need for the next computer upgrade or plasma TV. Maybe we could get out of the slave-like system that the matrix of consumerism has us bound to and take a personal interest in teaching our children, treating our sick. We really don't need technology to solve our problems. We need to become free from the demon that drives us called competitive progress. What's the hurry and what are the motives behind being so driven? Maybe we could learn to serve others instead of serving technology.

When the natives first met the white man, they couldn't understand what he was always searching for. Why was he never content in the moment? He was always searching, always driven. The natives thought he was crazy.

Technology is a good thing, but it shouldn't take precedence over truth in my opinion. If the motive behind the technology is to help others, great, but if it is to make money or any other egotistical drive then it is not so good. Technology has given us 1000 channels of # to choose from on the TV. How has that improved our lives towards ET's goals, assuming they are peaceful?

This planet was never a peaceful place, from the beginning before technology the parable of Cain and Able, spoke about brothers killing each other because one envied what the other had.

Yeah, Able was a good # who just wanted to look after his sheep, chill and have a good time. Cain was driven to work hard, compete and succeed and was jealous of Able's ability to be loved by God for just being himself. So Cain's superiority complex drove him to kill Able because he thought he was a lazy bastard and jealous that God loved him anyway.

...for the most part humans sent here are here because they/we, crave plunder and the blood that is shed getting it.

Have you noticed what movies and games are most popular?

I have and I don't get it. I find many people are quite proud of their ability to be an aggressive violent asshole. And it impresses moronic women to boot!

...we are here to rise above the crap or sink deeper into---we really do have “freewill”

You've helped me to get that.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Maybe we should remove all that gray gunk inside of our heads and fill the void in with silicon chips---

The Boy with No Brain

This is a well known case that throws a challenge to modern science. It's the case of Professor John Lorber and the student with no brain.[1] Professor Lorber was a neurologist at Sheffield University who held a research chair in paediatrics. He did a lot of research on hydrocephalus, or water on the brain. The student's physician at the university noticed that the youth had a slightly larger than normal head, and so referred him to Professor Lorber, simply out of interest. When they did a brain scan on the student they saw that his cranium was filled mainly with cerebrospinal fluid. The student had an IQ of 126, had gained a first-class honours degree in mathematics, and was socially completely normal. And yet the boy had virtually no brain. This is not just a fabrication; research has found other people with no brains. During the first world war, when there was such carnage in the trenches of Europe. Soldiers had their skulls literally blown apart by bullets and shrapnel. It is said that the doctors found that some of the shattered heads of those corpses were empty. There was no brain. The evidence of those doctors was put aside as being too difficult to understand. But Professor Lorber went forward with his findings, and published them, to the great disturbance of the scientific community. Billions of dollars are going into research on the brain. Current views hold that imbalances in the brain are causing your depressions, your lack of intelligence, or your emotional problems. And yet here is evidence that shows you don't need much of a brain to have an excellent mind.

A doctor friend in Sydney discussed this case with me once. He said he'd seen those CT scans, and confirmed that the case was well known in the medical community. He explained that that boy only had what was called a reptilian brain stem. Usually, any baby born with just a reptilian brain stem, without the cortex and the other stuff, will usually die straight away or within a few days after birth. A reptilian brain stem is not capable of maintaining basic bodily functions such as breathing, heart or liver. It's not enough to keep the higher brain functions going. It's not enough for speech, not enough for intelligence, certainly not enough for being an honours student in mathematics. This doctor said, "Ajahn Brahm, you wouldn't believe the problem that this is causing in my field of science. It shatters so much past research. It is challenging so many drug companies that are making billions of dollars in profits". Because dogmatic scientists can't understand how a person with virtually no brain can be intelligent, they are just burying the findings at the back of the filing cabinet, classifying it as an anomaly. But truth just won't go away.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I just did some looking into that Cain and Abel story. I'm way off on that interpretation.

Cheers,
zenfish

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Hi Sleeper,

Earlier you said this regarding electronic polution affecting us,

Not one iota spiritually speaking.

Would that go for being "chipped" as well?

Hi zen

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

This discussion sort of reminds me of an interesting word, 'Datasphere', that I first came across many years ago while reading Dan Simmons' novel "Hyperion". There the 'datasphere' is like another part of earth's natural atmosphere, only it overlays and permeates in, around, and throughout the planet. It contains all the information (data) which exists, is readily available, is connected, networked to the other planets in the systems with dataspheres of their own, and each individual is linked to it by some sort of implanted chip (if memory serves me well), or by some other device.

The 'Datasphere' here on earth is already in its infancy as part of the atmosphere all around the planet, and is filled with data of all kinds transmitted and recieved continually in a myriad of frequencies that exist all around us, even now as we speak. Our cell phones, the internet, blogs, and indeed all our posts are all part of this ever expanding and evolving Datasphere.

The real definition of the word 'Datasphere' goes way beyond the definition currently found on NetLingo .

For those of you interested in the 'Datasphere' concept in Dan Simmons' novel, Hyperion is described in some detail in Wikipedia.

Some of the depth of knowledge and information expressed, and referenced, in the "Hyperion" series of Sci-Fi novels, which makes them so interesting and unique can be experienced here , and here .

While in my book, and elsewhere, even earlier on this thread, I talked about the human potential for the evolution of a 'Christ', and was chided by Sleeper who said, not everyone likes the idea of evolving a 'Chirst'... Teilhard de Chardin gets around Sleeper's objection by calling the ultimate outcome of self-controlled progressive evolution "the Omega Point". (Despite some minor errors in my initial calculations, and semantic differences, at least, I provided a (the first) scientific 'theory and plan' for such an outcome, whereas Teilhard was merely philosophzing.)

Well, I seem to have gotten side tracked in this post which was initially about the concept of implanted chips and the Datasphere which Sleeper says is coming as our technology improves.

As Sleeper says, "It’s part of the evolution that all planets on this level go through---earth is on schedule for this up grade."

Thanks again.

PS: They have not made a movie about Dan Simmons', "Hyperion", yet, probably because openly talking about the topic of evolving a 'Christ' simply is still too taboo in Hollywood, as it still is in most other parts of our world, as currently the general population is way too 'dumbed down' and brain-washed to wrap their heads around these kinds of ideas (thanks to you know who).

[edit on 7/27/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello to all,

This is my first post here on ATS. I'd like to start off by saying I am a avid reader of these forums and have great respect and admiration to all those that share their events and life experiences.

My first question is for Sleeper. I am finding it so hard to grasp that animals such as our beloved family pets do not have souls. I've read your response earlier in this thread and I still can't find it in me to see they have no souls. I guess ultimatly its too difficult for you to explain or put in words where the differences lie between us and the family cat.

Also, whats your take on psychic readers that channel or connect with pets that have crossed over? Are they pulling our leg when they claim to be able to communicate and send messages from 'beyond' from our pets?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate any feedback you can give.

TheNortherner

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
My thoughts also. So if OWG is in control then it must be involved in most of the nasty little things that constantly go on here such as wars. Hard to imagine a government perpetuating wars but what better activity for a prison planet!

Hi plumranch,
Some wars are allowed to happen some are encouraged to happen---no explanation would suit---as you know

The elicit drug trade has always amazed me, why can't they stop it? Is the OWG involved in this too? What is your take
on this, sleeper? What is the purpose of these drugs here?

Demand and supply is part of the equation. The rest is black projects---that too no one would understand.

If there is a one world government then there must be one world governors. How do we apply for this job?

Send all résumés’ to John Lear in care of ats---

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So you are saying that you have no problems when it comes time to get chipped?

Every human since the beginning of time has been “chipped”, biologically chipped that is.

Don't you think it is eerily similar to the mark of the beast prophecy?

The beast has been taken care of a long time ago. We are now stomping out the remnants of that beast---which resides mostly inside of humans; we even have names for these remnants---hate, envy, ego, and paranoia.

You know, each person will receive a mark in their hand or forehead and cannot buy or sell without it. Or, did ET make all of that stuff up for some kind of a plan to follow?

It was up for a time long past, and has no meaning whatsoever now or future time.

Why would they say, "DONT GET THE MARK!" I betcha half the known world is starting to freak out about the similarity between the chip and the mark of the beast. I believe that ID card is scheduled for May 2008. The chip is next and is already in all US passports.

Paranoia is rampant, that is why conspiracy sites as this one thrive. People in America have been “married” to their social security number for more than a half century. Without that number we pretty much can’t do much of anything---can’t work or buy anything on credit, can't own a home, etc, etc, etc

How about we learn to work together to clean the water.

Not everyone wants to work together, we all have unique minds ideas and desires---so whose ideas take precedence over the others?
We are created unique for a reason----to be different---we are not cattle or zombies, or worker bees.

Maybe we could stop being so selfish in our need for the next computer upgrade or plasma TV.

There is nothing inherently wrong with new gadgets for those who want them---you should see some of the gadgets they have on “UFOs” to play with---mind boggling delightful stuff.

Maybe we could get out of the slave-like system that the matrix of consumerism has us bound to and take a personal interest in teaching our children, treating our sick.

Those are choices and being a consumer doesn’t precluded one from being concerned about children and the sick.

We really don't need technology to solve our problems.

We really do, have you been to a third world country lately? They drink filty water, have no health care, little to no food, and bugs eating at their flesh night and day----what are they lacking? Consumerism---the engine that provides the money to buy things that will improve their lives.

Living worst than animals is not a good and noble thing.

We need to become free from the demon that drives us called competitive progress. What's the hurry and what are the motives behind being so driven? Maybe we could learn to serve others instead of serving technology.

We are moving towards the space age at a rapid pace, and our technological gadgets will continue to advance.

The coming generations will be building space cities and settling on other worlds---can’t do that without oodles of new technology.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNortherner
My first question is for Sleeper. I am finding it so hard to grasp that animals such as our beloved family pets do not have souls. I've read your response earlier in this thread and I still can't find it in me to see they have no souls. I guess ultimatly its too difficult for you to explain or put in words where the differences lie between us and the family cat.

I know that this is a can of worms for most if not all pet owners. I had a dog many many years ago, and it died and I grieved as if it were family.

And it was family in some bizarre way but I didn’t know it then. The dog was a vehicle for some family member higher up the ladder to interact with me on a level I was comfortable with---had they materialized in front of me like a ghost I would have freaked out.

I’m not implying that all pets have dead family members inside of them---could be anyone from the other side, or no one at all. Most pets are simply pets, toys, companions, helpers---and nothing more.

Also, whats your take on psychic readers that channel or connect with pets that have crossed over? Are they pulling our leg when they claim to be able to communicate and send messages from 'beyond' from our pets?

Many psychics are pulling legs; others are being toyed with by entities on the other side themselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper!!!!

You are scarin' me.

Your recent posts are dead on target--oh, yeah,,,it's just because I agree with them--LOL.

One favor????? If you have the time, Please watch the Zietgiest film posted by Zenfish (Thanks ZenFish).

Although it plays into the conspiracy stuff-- right or wrong. Like a good legal case, the film is well produced and presents some compelling arguments that I believe you and Milton would enjoy playing with.

And, I have a few questions relative to it...So, .PLEEEEEEZE!.

Speaking of controversial, I too wonder about my dog.

I do clinics for music educators, and I always make sure I tell the dead dog story,,,ya know, the bit about how they only want to make one happy without questions or reasons--it is a definate speaker/audience bond. It always is emotional and works. People love there little Zen masters.

You recently added paranoid to the list of human goofs, is the opposite arrogance, I control the/my world attitude?

When one goes inside and questions themselves about who they are or as you say gets integrity, is paranoia part of the ET test?

How much are our guidance team allowed to help?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply Sleeper.

I'd like to know your opinion on David Wilcock? (www.divinecosmos.com) And if there's any connection between him and the late Edgar Cayce?

Someone close to me had a 'reading' done by Tristan Rimbaud (www.tristanrimbaud.org) and I'd like to know if you have heard of him and if he is being controlled by a evil spirit?

Thanks again Sleeper. I am all for what you do here and so interested in your opinions that it keeps me thinking all day.

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join