It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hello Sleeper!!!!

You are scarin' me.

Your recent posts are dead on target--oh, yeah,,,it's just because I agree with them--LOL.

One favor????? If you have the time, Please watch the Zietgiest film posted by Zenfish (Thanks ZenFish).

Although it plays into the conspiracy stuff-- right or wrong. Like a good legal case, the film is well produced and presents some compelling arguments that I believe you and Milton would enjoy playing with.

And, I have a few questions relative to it...So, .PLEEEEEEZE!.

Hi muse,

Milton can’t sit still during a movie, no matter how intriguing and conspiratorial, so he doesn’t watch them---

I watched most of it. But it’s material that has been beaten to death and resurrected many times here on ats.

The bottom line and the movie hinted at it too was that the entire world is a stage, and we humans act out the lives we create for ourselves by our deeds, or/and, are put through situations to bring out the best or the worst in us. The whys and why nots of the madness of this world really don’t matter in the big picture.

Speaking of controversial, I too wonder about my dog.

I do clinics for music educators, and I always make sure I tell the dead dog story,,,ya know, the bit about how they only want to make one happy without questions or reasons--it is a definate speaker/audience bond. It always is emotional and works. People love there little Zen masters.

“Zen masters”---lol---more like royalty---or is that the same thing---

You recently added paranoid to the list of human goofs, is the opposite arrogance, I control the/my world attitude?

Arrogance is part of the ego group, but I guess it could stand alone.

When one goes inside and questions themselves about who they are or as you say gets integrity, is paranoia part of the ET test?

Paranoia is fear, and fear keeps us from living and enjoying life---certainly life is a scary and dangerous place but that can’t be our focus. Besides, paranoia breeds hate, we hate what we fear---and most of the time that fear is unjustified.

How much are our guidance team allowed to help?

As little as possible---you know how some parents end up doing the homework for their children---doesn’t do the child any good.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper. Question for you, or anyone you know that might know the answer. You may have been asked before, but I've been outof the loop in this thread for quite a while.

Question is about the O'Hare airport UFO sighting. Was it a UFO (I.E. space craft?). If not, what was it, if you know. If it was, what was it's purpose that eventful day?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNortherner
Thank you for the reply Sleeper.

I'd like to know your opinion on David Wilcock? (www.divinecosmos.com) And if there's any connection between him and the late Edgar Cayce?

Hi Northerner,

Last I heard Cayce found the Atlantians, their planet that is, and was having a wonderful time there with them, and has forgone interspecies meddling

World peace is not in the cards for this planet anytime soon, although that idea sells because everyone yearns for world peace---we can attain individual peace for ourselves but can’t give it to others---it is an individual thing.

David Wilcock has found his peace---if others can attain inner harmony from his material more power to them.

Someone close to me had a 'reading' done by Tristan Rimbaud (www.tristanrimbaud.org) and I'd like to know if you have heard of him and if he is being controlled by a evil spirit?

There is no way for psychics to know if those they make contact with are good, evil or neutral---that’s a tricky business they are in---and that’s only the few of them who are legit, most are not.

I’m all for free enterprise but for those seeking something more than entertainment, well you get what you pay for.

Some do get peace of mind, so a few dollars spent on false info may be worth it for them

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Hey Sleeper. Question for you, or anyone you know that might know the answer. You may have been asked before, but I've been outof the loop in this thread for quite a while.

Question is about the O'Hare airport UFO sighting. Was it a UFO (I.E. space craft?). If not, what was it, if you know. If it was, what was it's purpose that eventful day?

Yeah I answered it many pages back.

It was a real extraterrestrial craft, and part of its purpose was to make a statement and a confirmation to certain people at the airport that day---they did a few other things as well---that curiously have not been mentioned, in other words those who know have remained in the shadows, and they didn’t have too. I’m not a tattletale so unless they come forward it may never be known.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply Sleeper.

May I ask you another question?

Do you or Milton know anything about the late William (Bill) Cooper? A while back I seen a video "The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper".

Did Milton pick the name 'Milton' because it was William Cooper's Real name?

And what Bill Cooper had to say was it the truth?

Thank you Sleeper. I hope you and Milton can give me some answers.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNortherner
Thanks for the reply Sleeper.

May I ask you another question?

Do you or Milton know anything about the late William (Bill) Cooper? A while back I seen a video "The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper".

This is the first of heard of him, and I have since read a little on him

Did Milton pick the name 'Milton' because it was William Cooper's Real name?

I picked the name “Milton” out of a hat---but Milton could have filled the hat with that name---lol

And what Bill Cooper had to say was it the truth?

The little I have read so far---and I may not read much more---for reasons I can’t explain.

Anyway most of what I have read about the speech he gave on Nov. 1989, is true. Including his account of when he was in Vietnam and saw UFOs around the Tacan River near the DMZ

Well Milton was over there in his “alien helicopter” and so was I.---but that’s a whole other story that I haven’t figured out how to tell yet without having to plead the 5th.

But then again who is going to believe a ufo nut like me---

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Well Milton was over there in his “alien helicopter” and so was I.---but that’s a whole other story that I haven’t figured out how to tell yet without having to plead the 5th.

But then again who is going to believe a ufo nut like me---

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Come on Sleeper, despite the fact that some might consider you a 'nut case', we all like hearing your stories. Whether we believe your stories and posts - or not - isn't important... because it is sufficient just to hear about them. True or not they are interesting and entertaining either way.

I don't know too much about Bill Cooper either (and if I did I wouldn't admit it), although I did read a little about him on the internet.

I don't blame you for not making any comments about Bill Cooper.

President Clinton has been quoted as saying that he was one of the most dangerous men in America (because of the radical ideas he continuously spouted).

Some believe that talking about Bill Cooper can be dangerous to your health, and they are probably right.

I think it was shortly after Bush was first elected President that Cooper was killed, around 7 years ago.

He was one of the first big modern conspiracy 'nuts' who published a news paper "Veritas" and had his own radio talk show, "The Hour of the Time", or something like that, where he stirred up all kinds of conspiratorial sentiments and enflamed his listeners and readers.

Being a Sci-Fi fan, I liked some of his UFO stories, but will admit that I stayed away from the conspiracy stuff, because if any of it was true, anyone involved with that bull was really sticking their neck out, and I am content to be an average 'working class Joe', and prefer to 'mind my own business', as the saying goes.

There had been several assasination attempts prior to that on Bill Cooper which he managed to survive, although I think he lost a leg in the one where his car blew up, but he remained as feisty as ever. Some people never learn. Its better to let sleeping dogs lie, etc. And if you stop for every barking dog, you'll never get to your own destination, etc.

I understand your reluctance to go into great detail surrounding the events of Bill Cooper's life. After all, who is going to believe anything a UFO nut like him says anyway? (Anyone who wants to pit themselves against the greatest super power in the history of the world, is welcome to do so if they wish, but I think that they'd certainly be a 'nut case' to do so.)

Folks would be smarter to mind their own business, take care of themselves and their families, and leave high stakes politics to those in that league.

Me, I'm happy to have a simple working class life (if they let me live), and am not interested in playing hardball with the pros in the major leagues.

(So I hope they just leave us alone, both you and me and all the other folks here on ATS, to mind our own business, and live our lives in peace, etc.)

Thanks again.

PS: "I'm not taking any more questions on Bill Cooper, and that's all I'm going to say about it." That's what I would say if I were you.

[edit on 7/28/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to request some sort of 'different' advice from you?

I just found out that my next door neighbour has cancer!

He's 34 years old, has a one and a half year old child, wifes 3 months pregnant with second, just went bankrupt because of a unfortunate business misadventure that he was promised would pretty much set him up, and he just sold his house last week so he can pay some of the debt off, and has to move out within the next month.

Best bloke Ive met, known him for 5 years now and just seems like a really unfair stroke of luck he has been given lately.

Is there anything milton can do, or advise me on to help this guy out? Is there a special 'formula' to halt if not slow down the spread of cancer?

Cant you get him abducted and 'cleansed' of this evil disease?

Society seems to be de-grading faster and faster these days, in all facets, and rarely do you come across good genuine people, and it really gets me down to see some of those people get struck out of this world in such circumstances.

What is the 'game-plan' for these people and/or their souls?

Were they meant to exit this world early or is it really as simple as abusing their bodies with made-made pollutants?

Does this mean they won't smoke in the next life because they've learn't their lesson in this one?

Im upset and confused and wish there was something I could do to help him out.

sleeper?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

There is no way for psychics to know if those they make contact with are good, evil or neutral---that’s a tricky business they are in---and that’s only the few of them who are legit, most are not.

Are you saying that psychics/spirit mediums cannot tell the difference between good/evil?
If so, that is a very broad inaccurate statement.

I did laugh when I read what you claimed, considering what you are claiming.

One question I have for you regarding your blog.
It certainly comes across that your alleged experience was with 'friends' and yet, the infant farm is, imo without consent. Happening without your wifes knowledge? And the extra marital sex too is justified?

What is with the breeding?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
maybe aliens are real but theyve just never ventured to earth? I mean surely there would be some form of mass contact.. other beings from another world...I think that would be pretty big momentous occasion for them as well as ourselves. Put plainly... we would know....

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Sleeper,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to request some sort of 'different' advice from you?

I just found out that my next door neighbour has cancer!

He's 34 years old, has a one and a half year old child, wifes 3 months pregnant with second, just went bankrupt because of a unfortunate business misadventure that he was promised would pretty much set him up, and he just sold his house last week so he can pay some of the debt off, and has to move out within the next month.

Best bloke Ive met, known him for 5 years now and just seems like a really unfair stroke of luck he has been given lately.

Is there anything milton can do, or advise me on to help this guy out? Is there a special 'formula' to halt if not slow down the spread of cancer?

Cant you get him abducted and 'cleansed' of this evil disease?

The only thing that “could” work in situations like that our friends and family who ask which ever god they believe in to help this person and his family---- The more the better, it’s a numbers game.

People that have good souls usually have other good souls around them

This can work even if his number is up---but only if there are many requests to keep him here.

Many of our situations are our own doing whether we see that or not---we pay for things we did in this life and other lives.

Society seems to be de-grading faster and faster these days, in all facets, and rarely do you come across good genuine people, and it really gets me down to see some of those people get struck out of this world in such circumstances.

Life on this planet has always been a hellhole for a large portion of those sent here----if we could see why some of us were sent here we would understand better some of the atrocities people find themselves trapped in.

We don’t see that because then few of us would step up and help others worse off than us. And we are here to help anyone we can without judging them.

What is the 'game-plan' for these people and/or their souls?

The game plan is what you see unfolding---they are not alone, they have entities all around them who understand the world much better than any human can.

Were they meant to exit this world early or is it really as simple as abusing their bodies with made-made pollutants?

Most of us come into this world with an itinerary in place, but we can deviate from it by the choices we make---all choices have consequences, some will shorten our lives others will lengthen them.

Everything we experience be it good or bad is paid for in full by us----nothing is free we earn our good times and our bad times.

Does this mean they won't smoke in the next life because they've learn't their lesson in this one?

Learning a lesson and paying for damages done to self and others can have carry over charges. Many things are not settled at the exit door, sometimes people leave with a huge tab that will be paid in full at some other point in their existence.

Im upset and confused and wish there was something I could do to help him out.
sleeper?

Do what you can, every little bit helps

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

Are you saying that psychics/spirit mediums cannot tell the difference between good/evil?
If so, that is a very broad inaccurate statement.

How can they know? Do they check IDs?

You are not in the minority when it comes to laughing at me----

Certainly Milton could be pulling my chain and if my info is perceived as evil, then I humbly advise not taking it.

One question I have for you regarding your blog.
It certainly comes across that your alleged experience was with 'friends' and yet, the infant farm is, imo without consent.

The infant body was built exclusively for me---it is my body----same with everyone who enters this planet and gets placed into infant bodies.

Happening without your wifes knowledge?

I have told her, but like you she gets a chuckle---this info is not for everyone so naturally they would laugh at us ufo nuts---

And the extra marital sex too is justified?

There are some benefits that offset the laughing we have to put up with---but hey, someone has to do it---

It’s the cheapest way to get physical living stuff into this plane of existence and keep it propagating---so insects do it, animals do it, plants do it, humans do it, and so do we.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast
maybe aliens are real but theyve just never ventured to earth?

And maybe they are real and have contacted thousands if not millions of people who for reasons of their own wish not to talk about it.

I mean surely there would be some form of mass contact..

There was, there is and there will be---they rarely leave a calling card though

other beings from another world...I think that would be pretty big momentous occasion for them as well as ourselves.

Not for them they have billions of earth type nurseries and prisons in this galaxy alone.

Put plainly... we would know....

“We” Kemo Sabe?----We do know

But not all “we’s” know, and that’s a shame

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for all your comments and commitment to this thread.

Funny thing, in my last post I talked a little bit about Bill Cooper, due to some questions another poster asked you about him, and regarding your response. And what a coincidence...

Tonight on Coast to Coast AM, our dear friend, and 'conspiracy master' on ATS, Capt. John Lear, will be discussing the inside story about the controversial history of Bill Cooper. Amazing!

Here is the link to Coast to Coast AM .

So, folks who want to hear about the notorious Bill Cooper will be able to get John Lear's take on him on C2C tonight. I hope John will not say anything way too controversial about Bill Cooper, etc., but it should be interesting to hear, for those of us 'UFO nuts' who choose to stay up late to hear what John has to say.

(Sleeper, if you are up late, you might want to call in during Q&A, and with a little luck John will take your call, then maybe you can tell us the story you alluded to in your post about Bill Cooper? And, get to be on C2C. If you call in, I hope John gives you an appropriate introduction to the C2C audience.)

Thanks again.

PS: They often have 'technical difficulties' when John is on C2C, just when he is about to say something very interesting, the radio goes blank, or they lose the phone connection, etc. (Happens all the time on C2C.)
Just imagine the kind of 'technical difficulties' they'd have if and when 'Sleeper' started talking... to and audience of millions (of UFO nuts) on Coast to Coast AM?

[edit on 7/29/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper.

Having read your "A Day with an Exterrastrial" I thought as a work of science fiction it was damn good read, and I havn't read any science fiction for probably 20 years.
However the remote possibility that it may be true lent it a more lingering flavour and in response to that I thank you.

So if I may I would like to ask you a question or maybe it is 2 questions, and I apologise if this has been asked before.

Why have you been allowed to remember ?

And if you know, what is your purpose, and that maybe related to the first question ?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How can they know? Do they check IDs?

by way of colour and vibration of the spirit.

You are not in the minority when it comes to laughing at me----

I laughed with regard to your psychic statement Not your blog.

It’s the cheapest way to get physical living stuff into this plane of existence and keep it propagating---so insects do it, animals do it, plants do it, humans do it, and so do we.

This answer is vague. I refer to alien intervention and interference with humans in order to breed.

Why is it another species (not human) is using humans to breed?

Why are they using humans?
Why is it happening without a human's knowledge or consent?

The blog was exceptional to read. The breeding was the only thing I had alarm bells over.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Hi Sleeper.

Having read your "A Day with an Exterrastrial" I thought as a work of science fiction it was damn good read, and I havn't read any science fiction for probably 20 years.
However the remote possibility that it may be true lent it a more lingering flavour and in response to that I thank you.

Hi sherpa,

You’re welcome

So if I may I would like to ask you a question or maybe it is 2 questions, and I apologise if this has been asked before.
Why have you been allowed to remember ?

For the very reasons that were mentioned in the blog. But I was never completely blocked as far as memories go, I remember some of the trip here, and entering this planet, and waking up fully conscious inside of a baby’s body---my consciousness faded thankfully but they kept in touch with me throughout my life leaving me with many sneak peaks of the big picture.

And if you know, what is your purpose, and that maybe related to the first question ?

Some of my purpose is to subtly release this info---whilst being the laughing stock---

What the heck

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Why is it another species (not human) is using humans to breed?

Because most of those who are being bred are not for earth but for other places in this solar system

Different conditions require different bodies---also some humans who die will be put into some of these modified bodies. Please don’t ask why because I cant say for now.

Why are they using humans?

Because humans have the DNA that melds with the other entities, it makes a good combination and medium---especially when some of those bodies will be inhabited by humans---the shock will be minimized.

Why is it happening without a human's knowledge or consent?

For the reason few would give consent---especially if they understood the mechanics or rational. You have to remember few humans believe there are extraterrestrial in our midst, and fewer still would be willing to undergo these procedures.

But not all abductions are done by extraterrestrials, humans are doing them too and they concern human things ----also off-limits

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

And maybe they are real and have contacted thousands if not millions of people who for reasons of their own wish not to talk about it.

Okay.. heres the thing about that man... "IF"... do ya see? Im not saying your lieing or that your wrong... but is what i am saying is we just dont know. And if some crazy # like that happened to me i would be shooting my mouth off.. And I personally am not a huge conspiracy theorist or someone who spends his days and nights thinking about aliens and what not. But i do believe there is something out there.. The universe is just to damn big for there not to be. Then again maybe we are the most advanced race on this side of the galaxy, making us the soon to be cattle molesters for some poor off distant planet?

There was, there is and there will be---they rarely leave a calling card though

and why would that be? I like to think im a relatively sane human being.. one that doesnt pride him self on UFO and alien subjects (not that theres anything wrong with that). I more or less come here for the "alternative chat" like events that deal with us today. I have watched UFO files before on the history channel out of my own self interest (or boredom, though its rare and thats if nothing betters on) It is somthing that is interesting to say in the least. The possibility that we are not alone... it has a comforting feel about it.. Then again maybe thats easy for me to say because i havent been anal probed yet? who knows... I personally dont get to much into the subject.. i leave that to ppl like you.

Not for them they have billions of earth type nurseries and prisons in this galaxy alone.

What the hell am i supposed to say about this? Wheres your proof?
Pictures would be cool....

[edit on 29-7-2007 by West Coast]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sleeper,
Thanks again for the answers. Still more questions

Question: Can you give us a rough outline of how a 'new' civilization begins? It must start with adults. How many breeding pairs? Dozens, hundreds, thousands? What memories do they start with and what technology?

Question: Has ET ever interfered with the outcome of a sporting event?

Question: Is there a learning process while we are 'dead'?

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join