It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
I don't understand what exactly your view of integrity is. Specifically when it comes to sexuality and sexual thoughts. You are obviously claiming to have sex with other women (beings) other than your wife with no guilt, yet that does not seem to jive well with your statements on integrity. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm not entirely and enjoyably capable of that, but it seems to conflict with what I view integrity to be. Can you expand on this a little and how does integrity apply to one's thoughts of sexuality, not just actual experiences?

Hi zen,

Integrity is doing what you “know” to be the right thing in every situation you find yourself in---barring things that are not under your control---depending on the laws that govern your ability to act that are contradictory to what you know to be right, as in military duty and such.

My escapades as in the blog are not under my control, therefore I have no moral quarrel with them.

I've also been reading about shamanism and out of body experiences lately and they seem to be well aware of ET. Though they do not claim that it is all ET. Am I getting you right in that you claim that all higher beings and their influence is ET?

I use the term ET loosely----mostly meaning that they are entities not inhabiting this planet but come here or are summoned here. They are higher beings---most of the time.

Finally, are the reptillians, if there is such a thing, really the bad guys? A lot of spiritual views, other than Christianity, view the serpentine as a positive force. Dragons in China, or serpents in India and South America for example.

The Reptilians that have come my way were small and incredibly friendly and delightful

Christianity mistakenly believes that a serpent was the cause of the fall of man, via Adam and Eve.

But the serpent was a metaphor for greed and envy---Eve and then Adam were tempted by the lust of their desires to become like the gods---who were filled with knowledge and wisdom ---by cajoling with the forbidden fruit---in other words the pagan gods, that dominated in the land of Canaan, where the Israelites came of age and then went astray---fell from grace.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So hello sleeper! You may remember my pm asking to read your blog ages ago, yes I have read it, but it was around the same time I pmed you so I've probably forgotten alot of the details. Also, I haven't read much of this thread do to the fact that I didn't really have any interest in ufos and aliens and that, until recently (not sure why). Basically, a simple question which I think about when I think of your story is (and probably a really simple answer too):

How did you remember all the conversations and everything you did long enough to type it all out...? And at the end, you weren't even there, so how did you know to put that in..?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,

I've been lurking around this forum for a while now and I've come upon some very interesting stuff. However, your story seemed to spark interest in me the most. I've always been quite skeptical of mainstream ideas such as Darwinism, the big bang, etc. It never made sense to me that life on this planet was caused by some big cosmic accident. When I read your threads, something about them ringed true to me, I myself have always thought there was a much bigger picture that we cannot begin to fathom, and now the picture is beginning to look much clearer for me. I have a few questions if you don't answering them:

Hi Gee,
Thanks for you’re feedback

1) What are your takes on Stewart Swerdlow and Alex Collier? Real deal, disinformation, or a mix?

I’m not familiar with them

2)I am aware that you have come in contact with a reptilian being, and you stated that it was friendly. How come when most people mention these beings, it always involves the Illuminati, NWO, blood rituals, the elite, etc.?

The whole idea of Reptilian beings is strange and freaky stuff especially to us hairless apes.

Yet they are real, but not necessarily what is being pushed mostly for political propaganda reasons.

There is no “NWO” and we are not slaves or under the control of the Reptilians.

Regardless of how nuts the world is or gets, the only one in control of us is the person we see in the mirror.

Most of the ET entities on this planet are simply “maintenance mechanics”---janitors, for the laymen.

Do they have anything to do with any of that? I would really appreciate if you could shed a little light on this topic and clarify for us once and for all, because it seems there are many paranoid folks out there.

Those prone to paranoia need their daily fix of drama, scandal and conspiracy----lucky for them there are plenty of people willing to sell them something to help them remain perpetually in their paranoia.

3) When you speak of Milton, I get a sense that he does not have a place of origin.

Milton is like a CEO over several franchises, planets, and mostly lives out of a suitcase, his ship.

I've always thought of ET's as having races, cultures, etc.

We humans have cultures and there are many similar planets, and like earth they are not free to stray very far from their playpen—planets.

We have this concept that we are at the center of the universe---and perhaps trailblazers---all we need is Star Trek technology and we will save the universe from the Klingons----and then perhaps hobnob with other intelligent life forms as ourselves as we travel across the galaxy.

That’s the grand illusion of us children inside of our playpen---and our leaders need to keep that illusion alive---can you blame them?

Does Milton just subside in a ship or does he have a home planet?

Milton is without a home planet, he simply exists and goes wherever he wishes when he wishes.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
So hello sleeper! You may remember my pm asking to read your blog ages ago, yes I have read it, but it was around the same time I pmed you so I've probably forgotten alot of the details. Also, I haven't read much of this thread do to the fact that I didn't really have any interest in ufos and aliens and that, until recently (not sure why). Basically, a simple question which I think about when I think of your story is (and probably a really simple answer too):

How did you remember all the conversations and everything you did long enough to type it all out...? And at the end, you weren't even there, so how did you know to put that in..?

Hi Kappo

Milton transcribed what he wanted me to remember and I put some of it in the blog.

The blog was a first draft and I did not put in all the details because it was written as a screenplay. I originally wrote it as a screenplay because screenplays are much easier and quicker to write

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thank you for the quick reply, also your story for a good read, not quite sure whether I believe it or not as I joined ats at the start of this year, as you can see, and I hadn't put too much thought into most of the topics on this forum, so I guess it is just too... different... for me to believe right now. Anyway, I know I have other questions for you, but I can't remember right now, feeling sleepy.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the response sleeper.

Originally posted by sleeper

I’m not familiar with them

Well, Stewart Swerdlow is allegedly an ex-Illuminati member that had been part of it for 25 years, and Alex Collier is supposedly an Adromedan ET contactee.

The whole idea of Reptilian beings is strange and freaky stuff especially to us hairless apes.

Yet they are real, but not necessarily what is being pushed mostly for political propaganda reasons.

There is no “NWO” and we are not slaves or under the control of the Reptilians.

Regardless of how nuts the world is or gets, the only one in control of us is the person we see in the mirror.

Most of the ET entities on this planet are simply “maintenance mechanics”---janitors, for the laymen.

I think some people might be misinterpreting their intentions. Perhaps they are working with our government and this whole "NWO" stuff might just be their way to help us achieve a one world government. What is your take?

Those prone to paranoia need their daily fix of drama, scandal and conspiracy----lucky for them there are plenty of people willing to sell them something to help them remain perpetually in their paranoia.

I agree, it seems that some people just WANT these kind of things to happen, due to the lack of drama in their lives.

Milton is like a CEO over several franchises, planets, and mostly lives out of a suitcase, his ship.
Are you one of the very few who have come in contact with these kind of ET's? We mainly hear about Noridcs, Greys, etc.

We humans have cultures and there are many similar planets, and like earth they are not free to stray very far from their playpen—planets.

We have this concept that we are at the center of the universe---and perhaps trailblazers---all we need is Star Trek technology and we will save the universe from the Klingons----and then perhaps hobnob with other intelligent life forms as ourselves as we travel across the galaxy.

That’s the grand illusion of us children inside of our playpen---and our leaders need to keep that illusion alive---can you blame them?

I am aware of the billions of planets that are just like us, that are still in their baby stages, but what about the advanced civilizations such as those in the Draco, Zeta Riticulli and Sirius star systems? Many have encountered them before, so obviously they must be allowed to leave their play pen. I would think these beings souls are much more mature than ours.

Milton is without a home planet, he simply exists and goes wherever he wishes when he wishes.

That sounds like ultimate freedom, it must be amazing.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Christianity mistakenly believes that a serpent was the cause of the fall of man, via Adam and Eve.

But the serpent was a metaphor for greed and envy---Eve and then Adam were tempted by the lust of their desires to become like the gods---who were filled with knowledge and wisdom ---by cajoling with the forbidden fruit---in other words the pagan gods, that dominated in the land of Canaan, where the Israelites came of age and then went astray---fell from grace.

Is not to become like the gods what we are meant to do, ie: graduate from this solar system to the big boys?

I also noticed that you mentioned that our view of time is sort of a disease stemming from the industrial revolution. I agree. The Mayan calendar suggests that around 2012 time as we know it will end. Could that be a allusion to the recognition of our psychological view of time ending, or time that we've been taught to program our consciousness by? If so, man am I looking forward to that. I just know we are not supposed to be living like machines, which I believe stems from our view of time. It's like the industrial revolution has made us all machines running by the clock. We have become machine-like slaves to time trying to get ahead, or simply keep up, in the rat race.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I think some people might be misinterpreting their intentions. Perhaps they are working with our government and this whole "NWO" stuff might just be their way to help us achieve a one world government. What is your take?

My take is that it’s always been a one world government, the division of countries and cultures are not for diversity alone but are for reasons that would not be “acceptable” to the politically correct crowd. So I will keep it to myself.

Are you one of the very few who have come in contact with these kind of ET's? We mainly hear about Noridcs, Greys, etc.

I’m not one of the few

I am aware of the billions of planets that are just like us, that are still in their baby stages, but what about the advanced civilizations such as those in the Draco, Zeta Riticulli and Sirius star systems? Many have encountered them before, so obviously they must be allowed to leave their play pen. I would think these beings souls are much more mature than ours.

They are on much higher levels than earth classed planets and they have the freedom to travel to other stars

That sounds like ultimate freedom, it must be amazing.

That is the reality of countless billions of entities, and a reality that beckons all of us

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfishHi sleeper,
Is not to become like the gods what we are meant to do, ie: graduate from this solar system to the big boys?

Yes it is, but that’s not what they teach in schools and places of worship---those biblical metaphors had their purposes and so does most of the illusion humanity continues to live under today

I also noticed that you mentioned that our view of time is sort of a disease stemming from the industrial revolution. I agree. The Mayan calendar suggests that around 2012 time as we know it will end. Could that be a allusion to the recognition of our psychological view of time ending, or time that we've been taught to program our consciousness by?

Sorry but punching the clock is not due to end anytime soon---time as we know it will continue past 2012

But not all of us will be on this planet in 2012, and time will be a thing of the past for those who have left---at least for a time---

If so, man am I looking forward to that. I just know we are not supposed to be living like machines,

The reason life feels like punishment for many of us is because it is. Time only speeds up when we are having fun---so try and have some fun whenever you can

which I believe stems from our view of time. It's like the industrial revolution has made us all machines running by the clock. We have become machine-like slaves to time trying to get ahead, or simply keep up, in the rat race.

The rat race has always belonged to the rats---but no one is forced to be a rat, simply step out of the line and become human---it all starts in the head, we are what we think we are, we become what we most despise in others---because of hate and envy.

Blaming institutions and leaders for our woes is a suckers game---a trap---that keeps millions of people enslaved to hate---and hate is what drags souls to the living hell that exists mostly between the ears.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
aliens here?
i think my reality must be deluded because my lack of drugs.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The rat race has always belonged to the rats---but no one is forced to be a rat, simply step out of the line and become human---it all starts in the head, we are what we think we are, we become what we most despise in others---because of hate and envy.

I've noticed that. Particularly when it comes to treating others as I've been treated. It's easy not to until the high pressure is on, then it just regretfully happens.

Blaming institutions and leaders for our woes is a suckers game---a trap---that keeps millions of people enslaved to hate---and hate is what drags souls to the living hell that exists mostly between the ears.

Yep, I'm inspired. I'm going to hate to see you go.

I've had several dreams over the last month or so in which you played a part. Is that just my unconscious mind using you as a symbol or has there actually been some kind of communication?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

That is the reality of countless billions of entities, and a reality that beckons all of us

It is a very comforting thought that we do not vanish from existence. I've always thought of death similar to pre-birth, you don't remember existing or anything at all, but I guess I was wrong. I have another question that you might not be able to answer, since Milton might have told you to keep the information to yourself, but:

Who seeded this planet? Are they from this galaxy, are they part of the "maintenance crew" as you mentioned? If you cannot answer this, perhaps you can give me some clues

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I've had several dreams over the last month or so in which you played a part. Is that just my unconscious mind using you as a symbol or has there actually been some kind of communication?

Hi zen,

It wasn’t me

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It is a very comforting thought that we do not vanish from existence. I've always thought of death similar to pre-birth, you don't remember existing or anything at all, but I guess I was wrong. I have another question that you might not be able to answer, since Milton might have told you to keep the information to yourself, but:

Who seeded this planet? Are they from this galaxy, are they part of the "maintenance crew" as you mentioned? If you cannot answer this, perhaps you can give me some clues

This planet wasn’t really seeded----containers (human bodies) were created and souls shoved into them---to put it mildly---that slap on the behind is only part of the reason we wail after our first breath of earthly air. It’s also the very moment our past memories are put into storage.

Some humans on earth are from other star systems in this galaxy---and are brought here by entities in the “maintenance department”.

Only entities that are way up the scale of existence can travel intergalactic.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Can you find out information about other souls?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i had a dream about a alien last night.
i was scared of him and he took a # in my toilet in the middle of the night and slept in my sisters room. my whole family wasnt living at home for some reason.

we ended up being good friends and played cards.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hi zen,

It wasn’t me

Just checking.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
What’s the best way to make the transition from belief to knowledge?

What I mean by that is: I know my social security number, I know my first name, I know when I look up in the sky I see the color blue. I believe there is more to life/death than meets the eye.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The reason life feels like punishment for many of us is because it is. Time only speeds up when we are having fun---so try and have some fun whenever you can

If this is a place of punishment and a place for immature souls etc, which means that once our souls are ready we will travel to better worlds etc. You are saying that in these new worlds we would have a lot more fun, but say in a place with only fun and no death, no pain etc. The fun would loose its value, if we have fun all day fun would be boring. We need a balance, black and white, without bad theres no good, and we would be wishing we had the fun of the people on earth. No?

From johns thread:

“When I die my soul will go to the moon to the 'in between place' in the tower. But shortly thereafter I will be zapped back down from the Big Soul Machine On The Moon into a new born baby for more learning/life experiences. .”

Why call these lessons if you’ll forget them next life?

You don't remember them consciously. But they are part of our soul. Please ask Sleeper for the details on this one.

Would you say a thief or killer is a “bad boy” while taking in mind he was raised by a rapist and his mother was killed in front of him, and no one cares about him? We are all victims of ignorance and our way we are looked at usually depends on the circumstances we are born or live in. Maybe not if you’re a genius, but were talking about the average person here.

Check with Sleeper on that one too.

Some people on earth suffer nothing compared to other say, rich spoiled kids etc, how is that a learning experience and whoever creates these souls, why create some dumb, why not skip this step and make um all smart? In what way if any do our souls affect anything in our lives? If my parents were both very athletic I will have an athletic body if my dad was Albert Einstein I would be smarter than the average person. I don’t see how the souls changes or learns. The only thing that separates us from animals is our higher level of intelligence, you say that animals don’t have souls and we do, but in what way is that visible or apprehensible if there’s nothing to show or distinguish it.

Check with Sleeper.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Mayan calendar suggests that around 2012 ...Anything coming from that race of people could never be taken seriously. No humanity, out right killers of man, no respect for human life. Who would ever want to relate to their calendar for anything..predictions come to enlightened people. People who treasure life and do only good and humane acts for all of humanity. Mayans were nothing more than killers.......of man.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join