It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
Are the humans that run the planet through greed, planning to minimize the population of earth through disasters and military rule to have the optimal population of 500,000,000?

There is a segment of leaders with that agenda and misguided belief. They would prefer to save the earth and the animals over the humans.

Certainly there are plenty of humans not worthy of saving---and that’s precisely why they have been shipped here---some of those unworthy types are behind this scheme to rid the planet of people in favor of saving the planet for themselves.---

And who is against saving the planet? No one, only problem is that the planet is not in danger, it survived millions of years of dinosaur flatulence, millions of asteroids, and hundreds of volcanic eruptions belching toxic material into the atmosphere year after year since the beginning of time---and they continue to do so everyday.

Animals as is true with every living thing on this planet were put here and some were taken out or made to go extinct for reasons few of us would understand.

Anyway the population on this planet is not in human hands to do as we wish---and it will increase considerably in the coming decades---substantially so---and overall, earth will be a better place for more people, but not all people.

Beware of the Chicken Littles, they know exactly what they do with their hidden agenda to take over this planet. And I’m not talking Bushies

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
By sleeper:

if everyone on this planet was up to speed in a good way, this planet would be a cool place to live for all.
When I read this I thought immediately about the press or news media. How much good they could do if they avoided negative stuff like who did what to whom and all the what if, "Chicken Little" reporting. They produce reems of print daily but rarely report positive, instructive subjects that could benifit humanity. My take is that their assignment is to keep us distracted, dumbed down and under control. What do you think about the media sleeper?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz

DOGS
Sorry to hear that nothing of them continues. Just lost one recently and
it feels like a member of the family has died. To think of all they do for us (rescue dogs, service dogs, etc), they are a most excellent gift to humankind. I got a 6-week old German Shepard the other day and while training him, he tried to go to an area that is restricted (for now) and I told him "Jake, I want you to own this house, every nook & cranny but first you have to show me something". Then I felt like the dog.

Hi mike,

Even though animals don’t have souls of their own they are often used by higher entities kind of like a hand puppet to reach into this dimension and interact with humans, who need or want that non-human unconditional love in their lives. It’s complex stuff.

Question: Do we inhabit different races/genders in our reincarnations?

Yes we are cross-dressers and the race thing is nothing but skin, facade, yet we sure get attached to our own kind---lol

Question: Is petroleum really decayed biomass or something different

Hydrocarbons are from space as are most elements found on earth. Some are products of biomass but much of it was designed, catered, and installed for the purpose it is being used by us humans now. Part of the baby step program back to the stars.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
By sleeper:

if everyone on this planet was up to speed in a good way, this planet would be a cool place to live for all.

When I read this I thought immediately about the press or news media. How much good they could do if they avoided negative stuff like who did what to whom and all the what if, "Chicken Little" reporting. They produce reems of print daily but rarely report positive, instructive subjects that could benifit humanity. My take is that their assignment is to keep us distracted, dumbed down and under control. What do you think about the media sleeper?

There is a lot of positive material out there for people to read unfortunately most of us want the gore, the dirt, and the gossip, and the media delivers what is popular.

What is worse than the media and our lust for the negative are some of our history books which keep alive the atrocities of the past like slavery and the Holocaust of many different peoples in the last hundred years.

People can’t live well together when those things are constantly kept on the front burner and never left to cool off. The next generations of Japanese are now being primed and stoked over the bombs dropped on their ancestors during WW2.

Certain world leaders get into power by stoking hate in their countries---Hitler and Stalin brought massive destruction via hate using those simple tactics.

Many in American will not let the slave issue go away and continue to stoke racial hatred and division with it. That tactic has driven a huge wedge between the races in the US---and it will be the source of increasing unrest. For now it mostly simmers under the surface.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

by Johnlear:
Milton is taking me to Saturn not the Moon.
Will you be giving us a debriefing when you return, John? We're all going to be on pins and needles!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Thanks for the answers, I'm glad I caught up to this thread before it ended as I have more questions. I shall only ask a few at a time and attempt brevity.
Question: Age of accountability. At what point do we become accountable for our actions/emotions? Surely not as an infant.

Question: Talents. Are they from inception as a new soul or do we develope them. Are we allowed to carry them over to another lifetime?
Do fully-developed souls have particular talents or do we all become the same?

Question: Any other lifeforms on our level on the ladder that we, as humans, would consider odd?

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Hi Sleeper,
Thanks for the answers, I'm glad I caught up to this thread before it ended as I have more questions. I shall only ask a few at a time and attempt brevity.
Question: Age of accountability. At what point do we become accountable for our actions/emotions? Surely not as an infant.

The moment we become aware of right and wrong.

Question: Talents. Are they from inception as a new soul or do we develope them.

Some of us come here with all the ingredients ready to go, gifts earned in other lives---but they can be squandered. Others will need to work hard and long to do or achieve what they want---not having earned it---until they make it happen, which is allowed.

Are we allowed to carry them over to another lifetime?

Depends if we are advancing or regressing

Do fully-developed souls have particular talents or do we all become the same?

No two souls are alike and we remain unique in many ways and talents, regardless of our level

Question: Any other lifeforms on our level on the ladder that we, as humans, would consider odd?
Thanks again

Oh yeah, but I’m unsure how to elaborate further concerning that oddity, at this time.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
There is a lot of positive material out there for people to read unfortunately most of us want the gore, the dirt, and the gossip, and the media delivers what is popular.

Keep an eye out for this... The Above Network, LLC It's why we are working our butts off, we plan to be the "CURE" for this media situation.

There will be a "splash" in MSM this week about us, if you look for it you'll see it.

Springer...

[edit on 7-24-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
cool springer, my wife keeps an eye on msn all the time..
I will have to see if she catches it.
Peace and Harmony through LOVE!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

DOGS
Sorry to hear that nothing of them continues...

Hi mike,

Even though animals don’t have souls of their own they are often used by higher entities kind of like a hand puppet to reach into this dimension and interact with humans, who need or want that non-human unconditional love in their lives. It’s complex stuff.

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Your comment about animals often being used by higher entities, as you said, "kind of like hand puppets to reach into this dimension and interact with humans..." made me wonder if this also sometimes happens with some 'humans'. Do these 'higher entities' sometimes also use humans in a similar way? Is this what happens when trance mediums convey 'communications' from the 'other side', etc.?

Some primitive cultures seem to have recognized that 'spirits' sometimes seem to 'talk' through animals and some folks, as the ancients used divination to explain certain behaviors of animals and birds, etc., and also perhaps this is why it was taboo in some native aboriginal cultures to do harm to anyone who was considered to be 'loco', etc., because they were considered to be messengers of the 'gods', etc., and therefore somewhat sacred?

Also, do all 'real humans' have souls? I say 'real' because from what I've heard, many who walk among us, might not really be human.

And, is the same soul always 'resident' within the human container? Or, does it occasionally leave the body, or is removed from the body, from time to time, and later returned into it, before and after use by these 'higher entities'?

Thanks again.

PS: Sometimes I wish you would provide more details in some of your responses. Because some of your answers, as interesting and enlightening as they are, beg for more extensive details. I think your answers would serve us all better if you would expand them a little more by providing more details. There is no need to rush, so please take a little more time to give your responses more depth. I'm sure all your readers would greatly appreciate it.

[edit on 7/25/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,
Is Wal-Mart evil? Never mind don’t answer that.

My favorite part of your blog is the Orb of souls you describe just before you go see your grandmother. How big is the standard soul family? Thousands? millions?

Cancer finally got the best of my mother, I was able to fly out and spend a few days with her just before she left. She was scared but tired of fighting. I promised her I would find her no matter where she went and she had nothing to fear. What are the chances that I will get to meet up with her again and keep my promise?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Keep an eye out for this... The Above Network, LLC It's why we are working our butts off, we plan to be the "CURE" for this media situation.

That’s a tall order there Springer, but heck someone’s got to do it---

There will be a "splash" in MSM this week about us, if you look for it you'll see it.

Will do!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi again sleeper,
I am OK with complex stuff. I have theorized that the lifeforce (what you call the soul) was deep inside the atomic stucture. I envisioned that DNA was like the twin towers and the lifeforce the size and frequency of atoms inside that giant stucture - no human instuments coming close to receiving or detecting this exotic energy. Your explanations excite me as they have the potential to explain everything...spontaneous remission of fatal illness, small women lifting cars to save their young (you have already referenced this). Some posts to you made me smile after you painstakingly described that we are NEVER alone and all brainwaves & thoughts are monitored and recorded...then someone posts and asks you to ask Milton a question!!! You always responded " already done". HAHAHA. Three more questions ( I am not greedy)

Question: are we allowed to go to our own funerals?

Question: This one is a bit more complex..we (at least I do) live in a 15-20 second slip of time. This really bugs me!! I want to be able to have total awareness of all I have read, heard and thought in my conciousness at all times - even in this short lifetime. Is this something we can accomplish in the here and now? (I really try & it's hard)

Question: You earlier said that Milton would make himself/herself/itself known to a poster on this thread. Were you pulling our chain or is that true and if so has it happened?

Fond Regards and thanks again

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Your comment about animals often being used by higher entities, as you said, "kind of like hand puppets to reach into this dimension and interact with humans..." made me wonder if this also sometimes happens with some 'humans'. Do these 'higher entities' sometimes also use humans in a similar way? Is this what happens when trance mediums convey 'communications' from the 'other side', etc.?

Hi Rudolph,

Yes, when people voluntarily go into trances or seek out contact with other entities be they higher up ones or lower down scoundrels they in essence can be used as puppets or mediums for good information and for bad advice

Some primitive cultures seem to have recognized that 'spirits' sometimes seem to 'talk' through animals and some folks, as the ancients used divination to explain certain behaviors of animals and birds, etc., and also perhaps this is why it was taboo in some native aboriginal cultures to do harm to anyone who was considered to be 'loco', etc., because they were considered to be messengers of the 'gods', etc., and therefore somewhat sacred?

So true

Also, do all 'real humans' have souls? I say 'real' because from what I've heard, many who walk among us, might not really be human.

All humans have souls, but there are entities that look human that indeed have no souls.

And, is the same soul always 'resident' within the human container? Or, does it occasionally leave the body, or is removed from the body, from time to time, and later returned into it, before and after use by these 'higher entities'?

Souls can acquiesce to higher and lower souls for certain periods

PS: Sometimes I wish you would provide more details in some of your responses. Because some of your answers, as interesting and enlightening as they are, beg for more extensive details. I think your answers would serve us all better if you would expand them a little more by providing more details. There is no need to rush, so please take a little more time to give your responses more depth. I'm sure all your readers would greatly appreciate it.

ETs talk in parables because a lot of info is transmitted in small bites---for those astute to read between the lines that is.

So I do the same---

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Hey Sleeper,
Is Wal-Mart evil? Never mind don’t answer that.

Wal-Mart is a brick and mortar corporation and although it is an entity for tax and other legal purposes in the eyes of the law, it nevertheless is not a human and therefore not evil.

Only people can be evil.

My favorite part of your blog is the Orb of souls you describe just before you go see your grandmother. How big is the standard soul family? Thousands? millions?

If you can comprehend how big an average galaxy is you can get the gist of the size of each family---but we are all related---the more aware we become the large the family gets.

Cancer finally got the best of my mother, I was able to fly out and spend a few days with her just before she left. She was scared but tired of fighting. I promised her I would find her no matter where she went and she had nothing to fear. What are the chances that I will get to meet up with her again and keep my promise?

Most of us fear leaving this life, but the fear has nothing to do where we go from here.

Most everyone meets up with loved ones and since time has no barring on the other side, it will be as if we never were apart---but most will be off to other worlds and other lives after a brief pause.

How much of a pause anyone gets depends on their level of purity.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What, if anything, will happen in 2012?

Do you believe the pyramids and the face structure on mars is real?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Question: are we allowed to go to our own funerals?

Hi mike,

Most are in attendance at their own funerals body---and---soul---some would rather not be but for some it’s mandatory that they be there.

Question: This one is a bit more complex..we (at least I do) live in a 15-20 second slip of time. This really bugs me!! I want to be able to have total awareness of all I have read, heard and thought in my conciousness at all times - even in this short lifetime. Is this something we can accomplish in the here and now? (I really try & it's hard)

The brain is willing and has the capacity to perform what you asked but it’s not allowed---without giving something else up---the trade off is not worth it and I advise against pushing that envelop too far. There are mysteries that are not for us to indulge in at this level of existance---and there are entities that break rules and deliver mischief---sometimes irreversible mischief.

Question: You earlier said that Milton would make himself/herself/itself known to a poster on this thread. Were you pulling our chain or is that true and if so has it happened?

It happened but the poster has chosen to remain silent.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
What, if anything, will happen in 2012?

Nothing earth changing will happen in 2012

Do you believe the pyramids and the face structure on mars is real?

The pyramids and face are Martian ruins. Mars is filled with surprises and many of them might be exposed in the next decade.

Mars will be a fantastic adventure destination spot for many humans by the turn of this century.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Earlier you said this regarding electronic polution affecting us,

Not one iota spiritually speaking.

Would that go for being "chipped" as well?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper!

I like to read all of your comments. You give the world a sort of new wisdom. What's of great value!

Sometimes I do not agree in everything, like animals would't have their own souls. (I saw you saying such, more or less?!) And some other things about souls and afterlifes.

But I dont mind. It does not affect my oppinion that you are a telling the truth. Or telling the truth someone else tells you, like Milton. The overview of your messages is just as correct as I am thinking/feeling "life and his universe" are working.

I have got one question.
The information you give about the souls and the afterlives, is info Milton tells you? Or is it information you know by yourself? (as you are a "gifted" person or something like that?).

Thanks in advance!

Greetings Lunica (I am dutch, so please dont mind the incorrect english
)

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join