It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitorHi Sleeper,

Is it correct, that on the moment Atlantis was destroyed by another highly advanced civilization, about 9500 BC, Planet Earth rolled over on its axis and came to a rest in a slightly different orbit, so the geography of Earth was forever changed?

Is this also the moment of where some people as Graham Hancock described in his magnificent book “Fingerprints of the Gods” and claims that Earth Crustal Displacement must have happened,

Hi spacevisitor,

That would seem to make the most sense but that is not what happened.
The sun has cycles where it sends out lots of flare ups and heat and most of these cycles don’t very that much during the ten or eleven years that they occur.

But every now and then there are extreme cycles when the sun gets real hot, and much less hot than what we would consider normal. Both of these infrequent extremes are devastating to life on this planet.

To state that a few of these instances "might" be supernaturally manipulated would get many eyeballs a rolling like this---
---so I will not say that---

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
August 6, 2007

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Lots of internet and book chatter (including ATS) about our solar system heating up and how some different form or dimension is about to be plugged in...some see catastrophy others see a simple evolutionary transition. All see some earth shaking and flooding. Any take on this?

Hi muse,

There will be catastrophes, famines, wars, flooding and all that other crap that has plagued this world for eons---in our present and future

But until the lions (Republicans) lay with the Donkeys (Democrats) in peaceful pastures no significant change will be in the offing.

When in contact with Milton, is there any specific time, ie. night, day?

I’m on the payroll 24/7, but I’m still waiting for that first paycheck

Do you feel anything physical when in communication?

Nausea---
----no, nothing at all---as I once did.

Relative to the hate/envy, etc, (I can pretty much see derivatives in just about any emotion I have) I think I can see some major countries and cultures that blatantly display these traits right now.—LOL

This planet is powered by the two pistons of hate and love---we chose which piston we wish to fire behind---regardless of which country we live in.

If ET is on timeless time, are they dipping in and out for work purposes other than to help (another agenda) and do they like doing this?

There is so many variables, functions, fronts, and whatnots going on so there is no one or two answers to that question.

Who, what, when, where, why the Gala event? Has it happened yet?

The guest list is wide and varied and the event has been going on for a couple of years already---with no signs of slowing anytime soon.

How much does it have to do with our daily lives?

I would assume that more people would wake up from all the noise going on all around us---but it sure don’t look like it.

Does the Catholic heirarchy/Governments, know about this phenomena with more info than we mere mortals have?

Only if they are reading stuff on ATS---

There are plenty of people in the upper crust that know---

Is the world economy there only reason for not disclosing?

The world economy is a large part of it, but the vast majority does not need or want to know what is going on.

Ignorance truly is bliss---what pray-tell would the average person do if their whole world was turned upside down?

Are they working toward a consolidated world order to release new tech or something else--oops, that might start an ATS uprise...LOL

Boundaries and countries are simply pens---earth is “one zoo” with many cages for different types of animals---each with different diets and requirements.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Can you comment on the importance of each of these virtues and what kind of effect they might have on our emotions, biochemistry, and soul?

Hi Rudolph,

1.) Appreciation

Those who show appreciation get more of what they appreciate and enjoy having in their lives

2.) Compassion

The level of compassion determines the level we have attained to---true compassion is rare on planets like earth because most of us down here are mostly interested in “what’s in it for me”----not what can I do for you-- with no strings attached---

John Kennedy once said, “Ask not what your country can do for you but what can you do for your country” ----those words made no sense back then and they certainly don’t make any sense now.

Most people back then as most people today are only concerned in “What can my country do for me”

3.) Forgiveness

The ability for us mere mortals to forgive other mortals is the greatest gift of all---when we forgive we lift a load off our shoulders---something even god can’t do for us.

Forgiving helps the forgiver----hate is a cancer on the soul and is one of the few things in this universe that can actually destroy the soul.

4.) Humility

The purging of ego and arrogance

5.) Understanding

A rare commodity

6.) Valor

What we are down here to prove---to ourselves

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sleeper still talking his crazy talk lol. OK I got one for you below.

1 How can a person gain beauty and power? What would one have to give up to have it all.

2 It must be possible to become a part of a proud honorable heritage of our choice. I mean why keep the crap life/race some of us got now when you have beings willing to give you anything you desire.

3 There are 2 sides of this game and I would like to know which would give me my wants. Your side seems to take away rather than give.

I want beauty
I want money
I want power I guess lol
I want to be one of those really smart people
I want servants
I want to be Japanese, Chinese, or Korean because they look the best out all the rest. They also have the best culture.

I want friends too
I want a big house

Now Sleeper you go tell milton to give me this stuff or I'll go STS on myself.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by tomra

Do the entities/humans in the US monitor/abduct/watch people outside of the US or is this left to other organisations?

There are many compartments and the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing, or the other way around---there is competition and boo coo cloak and dagger

But there is a head, a top echelon that runs the show----but they are deep in the rabbit hole.

If i may ask...is this "echelon" of earthly origin? I mean, are we talking about humans like most of us or are these off world entities?

If they are off world entities i´m a bit puzzled because someone skilled/powerfull/high enough to come here across the galaxy as they wish surely wouldn´t need to do pesky genetic experiments on us monkeys?

Sometimes me head spins thinking about these topics. To much noise i guess...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z

For the record......I'm already fond of Lacy-Z.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lady Z,

I had to laugh. Not with you but at you--LOL

Although wearing sack cloth and scurging yourself is not where I come from, your post was wonderful.

I am a male, and I have had all that stuff and more,,,,some I still have,

I got some news for you, watch what you wish for, it is not all it is cracked up to be.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Sleeper still talking his crazy talk lol. OK I got one for you below.

1 How can a person gain beauty and power? What would one have to give up to have it all.

If you have it all you obviously haven’t given up anything. Milton has it all yet he still is ugly---sorry Miltie

2 It must be possible to become a part of a proud honorable heritage of our choice. I mean why keep the crap life/race some of us got now when you have beings willing to give you anything you desire.

Hey I’m willing to trade up, Milton works me to death and gives me sqat---

3 There are 2 sides of this game and I would like to know which would give me my wants. Your side seems to take away rather than give.

Don’t I know it---I would organize a union but then I would be a hypocrite---so I guess I’ll put up with the sweatshop

I want beauty

So did Michael Jackson

I want money

Me too---

I want power I guess lol

I take one a day for men, it has Lycopene, they claim it’s good for us older guys---the prostate thing---Milton said I’m wasting my money

I want to be one of those really smart people

Have you seen how they dress?

I want servants

Just make sure they are legal---the law gets really touchy about that

I want to be Japanese, Chinese, or Korean because they look the best out all the rest. They also have the best culture.

Who doesn’t?

I want friends too

If and when you find them be sure to ask if they will be there when you really need them.

I want a big house

With all the foreclosures going on right now it’s certainly a buyers market for those big houses---good luck---

Hey, if Milton goes handing stuff like that out I have first grabs baby, you will just have to do the STS---I hope it’s not too painful for you---

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

If i may ask...is this "echelon" of earthly origin? I mean, are we talking about humans like most of us or are these off world entities?

It’s a hodgepodge of humans, hybrids and ETs.

If they are off world entities i´m a bit puzzled because someone skilled/powerfull/high enough to come here across the galaxy as they wish surely wouldn´t need to do pesky genetic experiments on us monkeys?

Who said they are experimenting? Human genetics is complex stuff---humans certainly don’t know much about it, but ET does

Sometimes me head spins thinking about these topics. To much noise i guess...

If you are trying to understand it all forget it. Earth’s so called greatest minds are spinning too trying to understand the illusion of physics----bless their hearts, they know not what they are up against.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrPenny

For the record......I'm already fond of Lacy-Z.

Beat it Penny! She's mine.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I want to be Japanese, Chinese, or Korean because they look the best out all the rest.

Yeah, but no guy would want this no matter how good they look because he wouldn't want to be a small Wang.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

What is our purpose as a species?

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

If you are trying to understand it all forget it. Earth’s so called greatest minds are spinning too trying to understand the illusion of physics----bless their hearts, they know not what they are up against.

Actually i´m kinda trying to feel it more than understanding it. I guess we all got unanswered questions within which we attempt to seek the answers to for reason we don´t even know...a part of growing up?

Anyway, thank you for beeing so patient answering all these pointless questions!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I get the impression that we are entering into a period of vast and accelerating changes here on Earth, that some sort of great alteration, akin to what has been termed 'the seven year itch' in humans, is presently underway for us on the planet.

Do you foresee the impending dramatic and somewhat drastic changes coming to our present social order, etc., as being imminent?

Certainly, no one can deny, that here in America, great societal upheavals appear currently to be underway and even seem to be gathering a hideous strength and momentum?

Is this accelerating change inevitable? And, where will it take us on a planetary scale? What changes can we and the planet expect to see within the next seven years?

Is this the long predicted coming shift in human consciousness? Are we standing at the threshold of a new age for mankind? Isn't this why you've come to Earth at this time, to help usher in this next phase?

Is it possible that simple virtues if practiced diligently will help us to get through the difficult times ahead?

Thanks again.

PS: I know you realize these are all 'loaded' questions, so you can ignore them if you would prefer not to answer them.

[edit on 8/7/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

I'm very much enjoying your solid philosophy on life. The whole approach that this world is not meant to be a utopia is very liberating for me. It seems to me that the underlying push of most religions and philosophical thought is to transform the world into a utopia and no one can understand why it can't be done. So, what you are saying is making a lot of sense to me. There's one thing I'm a little unclear of:

Without integrity nothing counts---courage, good looks, magnetic personality, aptitude, success---and all the prayers in the world---will not put Humpty Dumpty together again---without the glue of integrity that is

integrity: from an online dictionary.

1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

2. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.

3. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.

4. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

I don't understand what exactly your view of integrity is. Specifically when it comes to sexuality and sexual thoughts. You are obviously claiming to have sex with other women (beings) other than your wife with no guilt, yet that does not seem to jive well with your statements on integrity. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm not entirely and enjoyably capable of that, but it seems to conflict with what I view integrity to be. Can you expand on this a little and how does integrity apply to one's thoughts of sexuality, not just actual experiences?

I've also been reading about shamanism and out of body experiences lately and they seem to be well aware of ET. Though they do not claim that it is all ET. Am I getting you right in that you claim that all higher beings and their influence is ET?

Finally, are the reptillians, if there is such a thing, really the bad guys? A lot of spiritual views, other than Christianity, view the serpentine as a positive force. Dragons in China, or serpents in India and South America for example.

zenfish

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I've been lurking around this forum for a while now and I've come upon some very interesting stuff. However, your story seemed to spark interest in me the most. I've always been quite skeptical of mainstream ideas such as Darwinism, the big bang, etc. It never made sense to me that life on this planet was caused by some big cosmic accident. When I read your threads, something about them ringed true to me, I myself have always thought there was a much bigger picture that we cannot begin to fathom, and now the picture is beginning to look much clearer for me. I have a few questions if you don't answering them:

1) What are your takes on Stewart Swerdlow and Alex Collier? Real deal, disinformation, or a mix?

2)I am aware that you have come in contact with a reptilian being, and you stated that it was friendly. How come when most people mention these beings, it always involves the Illuminati, NWO, blood rituals, the elite, etc.? Do they have anything to do with any of that? I would really appreciate if you could shed a little light on this topic and clarify for us once and for all, because it seems there are many paranoid folks out there.

3) When you speak of Milton, I get a sense that he does not have a place of origin. I've always thought of ET's as having races, cultures, etc. Does Milton just subside in a ship or does he have a home planet?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

Hi Rudolph,

As a species we have no purpose---we will not evolve to a higher order, we never will become a society as portrayed in “Star Trek” and go where no man has ever gone before.---there is no such thing as unexplored space in our galaxy---everything is accounted for.

We will however get to play in our solar system, build cities in space and on other planets and moons.

To play with the big boys we need to graduate from this solar system---and we do that individually, not as a species or race.

Many star systems above ours get to play with the “Star Trek” class toys.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Anyway, thank you for beeing so patient answering all these pointless questions!

The reason I don’t mind answering the same questions over again is because there are many facets to any question depending on the perspective the question is presented.

There is no such thing as pointless questions, now, pointless answers is another story---

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

I get the impression that we are entering into a period of vast and accelerating changes here on Earth, that some sort of great alteration, akin to what has been termed 'the seven year itch' in humans, is presently underway for us on the planet.

Do you foresee the impending dramatic and somewhat drastic changes coming to our present social order, etc., as being imminent?

Hi Rudolph,

Other than political hype as we approach the 08 election, not much

Certainly, no one can deny, that here in America, great societal upheavals appear currently to be underway and even seem to be gathering a hideous strength and momentum?

There is a lot on the American plate, the war, the fence on our boarders, the election, race relations, and the weather is really hot this time of year---Oh yeah all those UFOs making a racket in the space around us and in our skies.

Nope, nothing on my radar screen

Is this accelerating change inevitable? And, where will it take us on a planetary scale? What changes can we and the planet expect to see within the next seven years?

Certainly during the next decade we will see some surprising new technology but it doesn’t take a prognosticator for that tidbit.

Is this the long predicted coming shift in human consciousness? Are we standing at the threshold of a new age for mankind? Isn't this why you've come to Earth at this time, to help usher in this next phase?

Well that’s not what my passport says---

Is it possible that simple virtues if practiced diligently will help us to get through the difficult times ahead?

Bingo!

PS: I know you realize these are all 'loaded' questions, so you can ignore them if you would prefer not to answer them.

You mean some of your stuff isn’t loaded?---

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

Hi Rudolph,

As a species we have no purpose---we will not evolve to a higher order, we never will become a society as portrayed in “Star Trek” and go where no man has ever gone before.---there is no such thing as unexplored space in our galaxy---everything is accounted for.

We will however get to play in our solar system, build cities in space and on other planets and moons.

To play with the big boys we need to graduate from this solar system---and we do that individually, not as a species or race.

Many star systems above ours get to play with the “Star Trek” class toys.

Hello Sleeper.

Yes, in an evolutionary sense, what you say was my understanding from your previous comments.

I was thinking in different terms. The species was 'created', as you have said, for a specific use, as containers for a certain level of souls to inhabit, and use as vehicles for personal development. I was hoping you could explain that part with a little more detail.

Thanks again.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join