It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I GOT IT!

And I am one selfish enviouse hateful bastard--OkAY, Not so much anymore, but pretty much aware of my past stuff.

It is amazing how each of our situational deceptions has most of us thinking we are doing the right thing when we are in fact and in action playing out a movie scenario that on the surface looks great but makes no sense.

.....hee, hee...denial hurts when you're stuck in it.

I love your escape route....make it better right now in your own mind and do it today,,,for yourself and others. ....why not?

Thanks Sleeper

PS. Lots of recent left over dream fragments,,,I have never had much memory of my dreams so...Salt mines .....LOL

Hey, photos, word prayers, sightings, Catholic indulgences...LOL

We all try to explain it the best we can or know how.

Thanks for pointing out how huge and complex it really is....

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
*sees topic at 3,000 replies*

Um...how is something like this so popular? I'm not reading through three thousands posts, so can somebody give me the jist about sleeper? Is he credible/has good evidence or just good at telling stories?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Sleeper is putting me to sleep.......................

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Um...how is something like this so popular? I'm not reading through three thousands posts, so can somebody give me the jist about sleeper? Is he credible/has good evidence or just good at telling stories?

Every reply is in response (Q&A) to the original post by Sleeper, inwhich he explains what the thread is about and provides his story. The least you can do is read the first thread and his story before jumping to the last page and asking us what it's all about.

To summarize what has been said in this thread is pretty much impossible and only you can make up your mind about whether or not Sleeper is telling the truth. Read his story first (link located in his signature), and if you're still interested, read through the thread. May take awhile, but 99% of questions you may have after reading the story would have been asked -- and answered.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

We all did our due-diligence hon, I think you should too.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper has the picture arrived from Milton yet ? Am dying to see it so is my friend and am sure the people on ATS want to see it as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

All I can tell you SonicInfinity is that I was going for everything Sleeper said until he said he didn't believe that my "Big Soul Machine On The Moon" was a Soul Machine.

Thats where I got off anyway. So to speak.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
"Big Soul Machine On The Moon"

Dude.....

Barry White.....duh....

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Hello SonicInfinity.

Thanks for your commets.

Folks usually start by reading Sleepers blog (which at first seems innocent enough). You can go to any of Sleepers posts, and down at the bottom you'll find the 'blog' button. Click on that. It is his 'true' story of spending a day with an 'alien' friend from a previous life-time.

This thread is about discussing Sleeper's blog (and philosophy of reincarnation which he espouses). If you have any questions or comments regarding his blog, you can post them here. Sleeper will answer your posts.

You should understand, however, that most questions and comments have already been asked by other posters, so most of your questions probably already have been addressed earlier on in the thread. Lots of folks don't read the entire thread and only read Sleeper's responses to get a quicker overview of what has been going on here.

Beware, the material can shatter your conventional way of thinking, and you might not like that, so if you have delicate sensibilities and prefer to maintain your normal vision of reality, you might want to avoid reading further. When its too late, and they've already gotten in over their heads, some folks find it a bit too much, too far out and outrageously mind boggling. Once you 'get to know' the 'aliens', you might not like them, and wish to God that you had never become involved with this thread, as the freaking aliens are mostly all scary as hell.

Good luck.

PS: Sleeper has said that the 'aliens' often go around during 'abductions' and 'visits' giving 'special' people cancers of all kinds. Sleeper explains that by saying, "They have a funny sense of humor."

[edit on 6/16/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I read the post and the story. I'll have to admit, you could make a very good science fiction novelist!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Rudolf X,

Good post. Very succinct.

However, I do not pick up the scarey side of ET.

I get the sense that Sleeper is attempting to put into words some very hard to imagine ideas that defy our human upbringing, concepts, science, mores, etc.

Yes, it may come off as fiction or fantacy. It is easy to criticize using our current "knowns" and logic, but much more interesting to step out of the box and wonder.

Most of what I thought when I was forty has now been totally refuted one way or another. Including some sacrosanct science, philosophiy, theology, etc.

My daughter just got back from Paris and was blown away by the stained class windows at the Chartres Cathedral. Aside from the religious stories, she commented on the wild creatures and myths. Her tour guide, who wrote several books on these windows, said that he reinterprets every day and is amazed at what he missed.

Our scientific approach based on what we think we know doesn't seem to
work on much of what Sleeper says. I think he has been very clear about that.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Annee
Hi Sleeper

I think you said a million threads back that the pyramids were not built by man alone. It is my personal impression that pix of man working on them - was about repairing the existing structure.

Testing my memory. Believe you said Milton would not allow you to reveal their purpose.

QUESTION: The Sphinx. It's head is a Pharoah. It seems way too small - - it is my guess the original carving was something else.

What say you?

The Sphinx was put there more than 10 thousand years before the Egyptians and the head is the work of a Pharaoh who constructed his own likeness over the original head---what was left of it. Milton said it was his likeness originally but I’m going to discount that---ha ha. Anyway he did promise to tell me what the original head was but hasn’t yet

Annee,

Sleepers answer is very interesting and I believe this is true.
Not only because Sleeper said it, but also of the great work and research done by Robert Bauval & Graham Hancock.
Their book “The Message of the Sphinx” spins your head.

The location and position off the Sphinx and the location and position of the three pyramids at the Giza plateau is locket in a period that equals about 10.500 B.C.
By there opinion and the shape off body itself the original head off the Sphinx must be that of a lion, because at 10.500 B.C. the sphinx looks by dawn at spring equinox direct at his counterpart, the Lion constellation.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper can you ask Milton what relly happened to the Library of Alexandria what happened to all the books ?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

I GOT IT!

And I am one selfish enviouse hateful bastard--OkAY, Not so much anymore, but pretty much aware of my past stuff.

Cool

That stuff is the ball and chain that enslaves most of us on this planet and cheats us out of all the fun we could be having instead.

It is amazing how each of our situational deceptions has most of us thinking we are doing the right thing when we are in fact and in action playing out a movie scenario that on the surface looks great but makes no sense.

.....hee, hee...denial hurts when you're stuck in it.

Life is no piece of cake, but neither is it the labyrinth of dead ends that many end up making it.

I love your escape route....make it better right now in your own mind and do it today,,,for yourself and others. ....why not?

Some think they deserve all the hell in their lives---maybe they do and maybe they don’t---but all of us have the key to escape it in our pockets.

Thanks Sleeper

PS. Lots of recent left over dream fragments,,,I have never had much memory of my dreams so...Salt mines .....LOL

The Salt mines will evaporate like the mirage they are when we clean up the clutter that torments our waking minds---which blocks out the good stuff in life and some of those long lost memories too

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

All I can tell you SonicInfinity is that I was going for everything Sleeper said until he said he didn't believe that my "Big Soul Machine On The Moon" was a Soul Machine.

Thats where I got off anyway. So to speak.

For those who don’t know John, or jack for that matter---
, John is not pouting over some silly soul train machine, its more than that, John wants to visit Saturn and surf the rings with Milton---like yeah…. who wouldn’t---John!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
June 16-07

Originally posted by Are We Alone
Hey Sleeper can you ask Milton what relly happened to the Library of Alexandria what happened to all the books ?

Most of us would like to believe that religious zealots destroyed contradictory and competing ideologies or that jealous rulers destroyed what they couldn’t have or understand. Some truth to that but much of history---the little we know, would be skewed by the very history written in those books should that history be available today.

Not all those books and artifacts were removed off planet or destroyed; some remain hidden in the private libraries here on earth of a few powerful people

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Annee,

Sleepers answer is very interesting and I believe this is true.
Not only because Sleeper said it, but also of the great work and research done by Robert Bauval & Graham Hancock.
Their book “The Message of the Sphinx” spins your head.

The location and position off the Sphinx and the location and position of the three pyramids at the Giza plateau is locket in a period that equals about 10.500 B.C.
By there opinion and the shape off body itself the original head off the Sphinx must be that of a lion, because at 10.500 B.C. the sphinx looks by dawn at spring equinox direct at his counterpart, the Lion constellation.

Kewl - I was trying to come up with a question that hadn't been asked. That popped up in my head.

Did not know about the Lion constellation. That makes perfect sense then.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
June 16-07

Most of us would like to believe that religious zealots destroyed contradictory and competing ideologies or that jealous rulers destroyed what they couldn’t have or understand. Some truth to that but much of history---the little we know, would be skewed by the very history written in those books should that history be available today.

Not all those books and artifacts were removed off planet or destroyed; some remain hidden in the private libraries here on earth of a few powerful people

Thanks !

Name those powerful people. If not well why ?

[edit on 16-6-2007 by Are We Alone]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Rush Limbaugh for one. (That big fat idiot.) Michael Savage (nee Weiner) for another. And Larry King. Those are the only guys I know that have the secrets of the world books from Alexandria.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Rush Limbaugh for one. (That big fat idiot.) Michael Savage (nee Weiner) for another. And Larry King. Those are the only guys I know that have the secrets of the world books from Alexandria.
[/quote

You ever see that video when larry king and bill clinton were talking to eachother and larry king said something to the like of, i know Ted Turner.. he would SERVE you.. if you know what i mean. No dope, though.

I wonder what in the hell he was talking about?!?! Got any info on that?

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join