It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's quite the excuse for changing your story. Seems odd to me.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

That's food for thought---

In case you didn't notice I have told things in the blog that I had not disclosed in my previous thread,

In my first thread where you got that quote I was still putting together pieces of the puzzle, every day more pieces are added, should I withhold them if they contradict things I have said in the past?

I'm just curious as to whether or not you still stand by this statement.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Just saying.

Ah good old sensfan, the first in line for the lynching party---

Why the mad rush to shut me down?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

That's food for thought---

In case you didn't notice I have told things in the blog that I had not disclosed in my previous thread,

In my first thread where you got that quote I was still putting together pieces of the puzzle, every day more pieces are added, should I withhold them if they contradict things I have said in the past?

I'm just curious as to whether or not you still stand by this statement.

Yes Hanky Panky I still stand by that quote---

And good job finding that food quote from my old thread---

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My time is fairly limited, but I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity that you, sleeper, have presented by being more open about your experiences.

I think people have read your accounts and are just letting it drop...

Thank you again for sharing your story.

I wanted to ask a couple more questions:

1) How frequent are your contacts?
2) What is the most recent contact you've had?
3)Do you share this stuff with those in your social circles?
4)What are your friends' take on your experiences (if you've told
them) and have they pressed you for info?
5) How do your contacts usually take place?
6) Have you been off planet recently?
7) Are you taken off planet still, and if so, is it frequent?
8) Can you reveal anything more about Milton?

I'm actually curious about Milton. I'm sure you would respond that we all have a job to do, and that he is included, but what about his personal philosophy? How much do you know about him? Is he your only contact?

He obviously has some sense of humor...

Also, another question involving Milton:

9) Has he said why specifically he chose you, or how
he's connected to you?

10) What do you think, or what is Milton's stated reason,
for having you engage in a disclosure of sorts?

10) Cont'd - I'm asking, basically, what import these beings
place on the limited "disclosure" you're involved in, because of the limited
exposure (and so far response) that it has and will receive...

11) Was THIS (disclosure) your assignment. or is there more to it (i.e., will there be more to your disclosure, or is there more to your assignment)?

I know you have a life, so if and whenever you want to answer any of these I appreciate it...I have trouble getting on to ask them lol

P.S. Just read sensfan's post - it seems that contact experiencers ARE putting puzzle pieces together. They are searching through their minds, trying to make sense of things; get the bigger picture. I know of several people going through this, and it really is a case of finding your way through, almost as much as the people you are posting to.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Just saying.

Ah good old sensfan, the first in line for the lynching party---

No mad rush at all. Unless you consider my little post a rush

Just seems odd that when an inconsitancy in your posts is pointed out, you come up with an excuse that pretty much will be used EVERY time you make inconsistent remarks. Very convenient.

Perhaps I have missed it, but why haven't you obtained physical proof of your adventures? A photgraph, video, anything.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Before you go accusing others of being party to a lynching, perhaps you should look in a mirror and see who brought the rope.

I'm more interested in your response to Hank's question regarding previous claims of veracity.

Or have you had a change of heart and are now looking for more "friends?"

Dragnet Monkeys, not just for badge 714 anymore...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Nano is ET technology. Humans went from horse draw carriages at the turn of the twenty century to cars and air travel within that same decade. While humans took bows and accepted awards for their ingenuity ETs were in the backroom doing most of the work and getting none of the credit. Nothing has changed.

Can you show me that video???

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
My time is fairly limited, but I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity that you, sleeper, have presented by being more open about your experiences.

I think people have read your accounts and are just letting it drop...

Thank you again for sharing your story.

I wanted to ask a couple more questions:

1) How frequent are your contacts?

I have access to “Milton” now as I did in the blog---but he is not always available.

2) What is the most recent contact you've had?

Telepathically every other day more or less

3)Do you share this stuff with those in your social circles?

No

5) How do your contacts usually take place?

Both physical and telepathic

6) Have you been off planet recently?

Yes, and every so often---some places are still blanked out

8) Can you reveal anything more about Milton?

In my next blog

I'm actually curious about Milton. I'm sure you would respond that we all have a job to do, and that he is included, but what about his personal philosophy? How much do you know about him? Is he your only contact?

He is not my only contact---can’t yet go into the rest of them

He obviously has some sense of humor...

Many of them do---they love their work

Also, another question involving Milton:

9) Has he said why specifically he chose you, or how
he's connected to you?

We go way back

10) What do you think, or what is Milton's stated reason,
for having you engage in a disclosure of sorts?

That’s his job and he involved me in it at a late stage, not sure why

10) Cont'd - I'm asking, basically, what import these beings
place on the limited "disclosure" you're involved in, because of the limited
exposure (and so far response) that it has and will receive...

They can make things happen at a faster rate if they want to---I think its still up in the air what they will do

11) Was THIS (disclosure) your assignment. or is there more to it (i.e., will there be more to your disclosure, or is there more to your assignment)?

There is much more to it than ATS, if that’s what you mean

P.S. Just read sensfan's post - it seems that contact experiencers ARE putting puzzle pieces together. They are searching through their minds, trying to make sense of things; get the bigger picture. I know of several people going through this, and it really is a case of finding your way through, almost as much as the people you are posting to.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

People like Hank and sensfans would poop their pants if they ever met an alien---most do, and would remember nothing about their experience because of the fright---yet they talk big on these threads---

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

People like Hank and sensfans would poop their pants if they ever met an alien---most do, and would remember nothing about their experience because of the fright---yet they talk big on these threads---

People like Hank?

What type of people would that be?

All I have done in this thread is ask questions, the same as everyone else. Excuse me if I know what questions to ask.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ha funny sleeper. I understand both positions, (sheep have realities and so do their herders
) but let me be painfully clear:

Regardless of if you believe sleeper, join the bandwagon for what his mission is: opening new people up to new ideas on ET.

This is sort of a funny mission, because frankly it's off of my purpose but I agree and it will help me eventually which is why I am supporting sleeper here so much, and the time we're going to see it all put together could be a long way away (or tomorrow if you're lucky and don't pee yourself!), but the point is we need to work towards letting others know ET is real.

Earth is a prison, and this is a game. Although you can look at it from different perspectives, Earth... is... a... game. Have fun, create, do. It's simple.

Try to jump into sleeper's world for a second, and ask the questions appropriate to that reality. Staying in status-quo cookie-cutter homo sapien attitude is the reason this thread is so comical in my opinion with ignorant conciderations and stupid questions. And I know sleeper is laughing at that last statement.

Open the box.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thank you for anwering my questions and keeping this dialogue open (for starting it in the first place).

It's clear there is a lot more information that you have, and I look forward to whatever you choose to (or are allowed to) disclose. It's good reading!

You said, "It's still up in the air what they will do..", that's very interesting...

You also said that there is much more to it than ATS. Does this mean simply other message boards, media, or what (if you are able to say, obviously...)?

It seems that there may yet be information withheld from you with regard to disclosure...I wonder if it's closer than you think...

Oh, by the way, please tell Milton that OTD has asked that they, "...make things happen at a faster rate..." lol

Thanks! hahaha - I mean that by the way...

Looking forward to more blogs...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
An old quote jumps to mind;

"Don't wrestle with pigs; you get dirty and they enjoy it."

I dunno, maybe its the bald disrespect you show towards members of this forum when they exhibit some skepticism...

Yes Hanky Panky I still stand by that quote---

Maybe its just me....but I expect someone who claims to have toured the cosmos and rubbed elbows with 'god-like' extraterrestrials to show some restraint. Me, I'm one of the unwashed masses....my misbehavior should be expected.

People like Hank and sensfans would poop their pants if they ever met an alien

O.K....so what. In what way is that a salient point? I for one am prepared to possibly add a voided bladder to the experience; should it ever happen. I read that phrase over and over again and still fail to see where the "TA DA!!" occurs.

My sole problem with your fairy tale (other than the glaring goofiness) is its constant denigration of the human intellect. My problem with your attitude is the apparent kick you get from the interaction with skeptics and critics. You really don't exhibit any kind of passion, fire, or emotion until someone begins questioning your story and motives. Therefore, I don't think you're here to 'spread the word' as much as you are to 'mix it up'.

And while you concoct a good tale, you don't 'mix it up' well.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
By sleeper.

most that have contact with ETs do not speak about it----only a foolish few like me do-----I do it for the glory.

From here, 6 posts down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you do this for glory?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

My sole problem with your fairy tale (other than the glaring goofiness) is its constant denigration of the human intellect. My problem with your attitude is the apparent kick you get from the interaction with skeptics and critics. You really don't exhibit any kind of passion, fire, or emotion until someone begins questioning your story and motives. Therefore, I don't think you're here to 'spread the word' as much as you are to 'mix it up'.

And while you concoct a good tale, you don't 'mix it up' well.

Mrpenny are you a masochist? You have been reading my goofy threads for more than two years and keep coming back for more---that sounds goofy to me---

Your eyes are wide shut to the UFO phenomena and therefore anything I say is going to be goofy for you.

Many people don’t become physicist because it’s a difficult science to comprehend and therefore they don’t waste their time with it

Many people can’t get their heads around the idea of extraterrestrials and they don’t waste their time with it

So why do you come here? For the attention, or just to pester those you don’t agree with?

You may be and intellectual and even a scientist but you are acting like a spoiled child---

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
By sleeper.

most that have contact with ETs do not speak about it----only a foolish few like me do-----I do it for the glory.

From here, 6 posts down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you do this for glory?

Yes Denied, I do it all for the glory---

I can email you my autograph if you want one---but for $19.95, today only, I will send you a glossy---

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Well done for dodging the food question. The one thing us humans do every day and have done since we were born and you say the foods great, then in a previous post you say you didn't eat at all......sheesh.

Can we close up now? this guys purely in it to get everybody interested in HIM not his experiences. I have read the entire thread and there really is NOTHING to see here..

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Hi Sleeper,

Well done for dodging the food question. The one thing us humans do every day and have done since we were born and you say the foods great, then in a previous post you say you didn't eat at all......sheesh.

Can we close up now? this guys purely in it to get everybody interested in HIM not his experiences. I have read the entire thread and there really is NOTHING to see here..

What sleeper said was while on board food wasn't a requirement (not a direct quote), I.E. the craft's technology is far superior.

He also said there is food that you can eat forever practically (until your creds run out lol)- but this is fun information and isn't the beef (no pun intended).

He didn't dodge the food question, it's not that important- and it's also frustrating from my view to have a wealth of knowledge and to have some get hung up on the little details without thinking it all through.

EDIT: I would suggest sleeper, that your next post is on task- don't make my previous mistakes.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
What sleeper said was while on board food wasn't a requirement (not a direct quote), I.E. the craft's technology is far superior.

No, what he said was he had no memory of eating their food, and then he -directly- contradicted that information.

Spin it however you want, the facts are the facts.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
keep in mind JauguarMike is a Scientologist and will readily back up and believe any imaginative UFO story that supports his cult. His words are worthless and hollow.

signature
www.scientologyhandbook.org...

If i wrote a story about sea otters from the future enslaving humanity lookout the scientologist wackos would be here to lend a hand to my fantasy "story" which sounds almost as silly as good ol Ronald Hubbards. Oh yeah didnt Ron Hubbard start out this way ... didnt he start out by writing FANTASY STORIES, then later on decide to start a religion later on? (purely for financial rather than spirital means might i add)..

Anyone seeing similar patterns here with this thread?

during 1949 Hubbard did make statements to other people that starting a religion would be a good way to make money.
Writer and publisher Lloyd Arthur Eshbach, for example, reported Hubbard saying "I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is." Writer Theodore Sturgeon reported that Hubbard made a similar statement at the Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society. Likewise, writer Sam Moskowitz reported in an affidavit that during an Eastern Science Fiction Association meeting, Hubbard had said "You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion."

Look i actually love Sleepers blog/script, i would definatly read part 2 and look forward to it, however i'm also looking forward to getting back to some serious discussions of the ufo phenomona.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by hiii_98]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join