It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
And I'd like to see the same zeal put to work to study for example every statement astronauts ever made. Or tear down to pieces NASA's reports.

Ask yourself which side are you really on, for the one seeking the truth won't dismiss any voice.

Its called Deny Ignorance and just because a few people say what they think is true, does not mean we should be "sheep" as you say, and follow.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
if there is no way to prove your experience, you can not say it wasnt your imagination.

Ohh I totally 100% disagree. Go to any court in the country. There'll be 1,000s of cases they're unable to "prove". Does that mean every one of them (or even ANY of them) was the result of "imagination"?

Ever have something happen to you, maybe something horrible (I hope not) that you're unable to "prove"? Does that mean you imagined it? Does it even mean you can't say you didn't imagine it?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Taken from : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Springer
If an experiencer replied he has no proof, STOP ASKING FOR IT and MOVE ON, NOBODY CARES THAT YOU THINK (S)HE'S A FRAUD, PEOPLE CAN MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS
This is NOT the "I am going to expose a FRAUD" Forum

Originally posted by Springer
If the Members don't want to read the information they won't and the thread will die, we do NOT need some sort of self appointed vigilante group policing threads on ATS, we have a great staff that handles that business for us.

So please, drop the "proof" thing, and just as some are quick to use the WATS button, feel free to use the one right next to it : the IGNORE.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
he has no eye witness to his account.

I give up. There comes a point where I recognize I'm completely failing to make myself understood.

I'm sure that's my shortcoming, I'm not slamming you. I'll press on elsewhere.

Go Colts.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think most of you are missing a massive point in the timeframe of all this.

Sleeper is not just releasing the screenplay, there is much more to come. If you want to see the light at the end of the tunnel (no pun intended), stop the hostilities please- and for the good skeptics, please bear in this for a little longer- you're going to see what you want.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

can someone point me to A&U forum?

Assuming you're serious, that would be the Aliens & UFO Forum. This one, that we're in.

I know, that can be confusing. Just trying to clear that up.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

Well I did but I had to kill them---they were going to bring proof and everything---

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Hank didn’t even have the guts to post his “huge find”---
--- he had a mod put it up for him.

Didn't have the guts? Are you kidding me? I followed what Springer said to do when encountering someone like you, and had no intention of posting it, seeing as I thought you would simply be banned for lying.

Link

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I think most of you are missing a massive point in the timeframe of all this.

Sleeper is not just releasing the screenplay, there is much more to come. If you want to see the light at the end of the tunnel (no pun intended), stop the hostilities please- and for the good skeptics, please bear in this for a little longer- you're going to see what you want.

I agree with you Jag. People don't realize the immense amount of energy it took for Sleeper to even write out something like this and there's no question in my mind that he probably found himself very exhausted after writing it.

In fact if you read his blog, you will see how he starts out energetically but as the story wears on, you can sense the struggle he's going through and even sense that he's even wondering himself if he should be bothering to write everything out.... yet, he worked through that to the best of his ability so I really have to give him credit for that because that was not an easy thing to do.

If Sleeper were a writer on some professional level, he would never be showing us the first draft of this story as he is right now -- so this gives clue that he's not interested in publishing his story/experiences and only wants to tell others what he knows based on his experiences. It's clear that those are his only intentions and those of you on this board who are mocking his re-telling of his experiences, as he knows it, should have the decency to honor and respect someone who's only trying to tell everybody the truth as he knows it and leave it at that .. period.

I personally hope that he will eventually write a book about his experiences as he's definitely a good enough writer to do that. And even if he stops where he's at now, I do think that he's got enough material to publish a book on it. I can assure everyone here that he's telling the truth. And those who have also experienced ET contact can vouch for that. I'm absolutely certain about this.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
[edit on 15-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by JSR

Well I did but I had to kill them---they were going to bring proof and everything---

sleep:
Dude if I have to evade your hitsquads again so I don't talk i'm really going to pay that employee at starbucks to spit in your coffee tomorrow morning!

Palasheea: thank you so much for sticking up for what up for what you know to be true.

Information like this reminds a few how fun this place is and what opportunities are available, and then to most its a trap so ugly they will attack until they're blue in the face. This again solidifies the fact that most are not ready for clear communications on such a massive scale. I won't stop opening people's eyes, but ATS is losing it's appeal to me in a big way.

This thread (the responses received from the public), combined with a few other actions, have shown me where ATS is lacking, and unfortunately- the problem is not solved overnight and not in my control- more ugly, it IS a microcosm for the world at large in regards to A&U. I recognize at ATS this is a different breed, but regardless a big portion of humanity is not ready.

ATS is bush-league, and completely disorganized. I've ranted and raved for a few days, and this is it. If you had corporate executives running the show or big names in PR and marketing, ATS would be in the newspapers by now.

Unfortunately it isn't, and the only online conspiracy forum in the newspapers isn't created yet- and is being spawned from China.

ATS needs to get rid of suppressive influences, even in their own staff, and put an end to scoffing and ridicule that is presented in a childish and unprofessional way.

ATS is a great engine, I wish you held my same expectations, but unfortunately everyone has a different reach, and ATS's reach isn't yet big enough to confront the world... especially A&U.

I probably won't be around ATS very much longer.

Thanks Palasheea for your contributions- you get it.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

JSR

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
jaguarmike,

i guess you were using my post as a springboard for your statement.
so, i, will use yours.

this thread is just a plug for sleepers blog. and i am ok with that. but i vote to rename this thread "disscusion of sleeper's blog".

and you have implied that we who dont believe sleeper are acting childish and, just dont get it. i dont believe it is childish to ask for some shed of information about bold statements. i could pick one for example, but, there are so many.

and dont worry, we are not insulting sleeper, he loves it. he needs it.

if he had something to share other than his experience he would have shown it.
unless he is trying to generate contraversy. in which case, he needs the skeptics to sound off.

his answers to the skeptics, are not in a fashon condusive to civil disscusion. he knows this. he is anticipating it. all the while hidding behind the t&c. forcing us to walk on eggshells.

meanwhile, he has you to attack us. extending the contraversy.

all pages in this thread are a mish mash of he said she said.

i will ask sleeper the same question i asked alien agenda.

how do you know this was not your imagination?

untill he can answer that question, it is just hearsay.

JSR

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

i have made my statement.

i am willing to abide by the above quote.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Plug for sleeper's blog? What exactly is the crime in that. Sleeper's blog doesn't generate cashflow. Neither does ATS for sleeper. He is abiding by his stated mission. Wether or not you agree it is his own or not, it is an excellent mission.

His thread is titled, "I'm coming clean on extraterrestrials"

What does that mean to you?

It could mean, "oh see told you! He WAS lying!"

Or it means what it means, which is he is withholding information.

To the majority of ATS, he was withholding that screenplay. Now you have it. It is titled appropriately.

This is a team effort- and i'm in accordance with t&c as well... just, how do you say- more vocal. I think my avatar should speak for itself in this. It's a team effort.

If you want to see more, be more open. You're the first person i've had a disagreement with on this thread that I give respect for having a different opinion, thanks for that.

The more skeptics, the more arguments, the more mishmosh- and it'll stop there.

Like i've said, try to jump into the world of someone in sleeper's shoes- it doesn't help the mindset to start with the rotary problems that plagues humanity in a condensed form.

p.s. just to touch on the skeptics... how do you invision "civil discussion" with the word skeptic attached to it. Most skeptics, most critics, are anti-social beings. There is no rationalizing with such individuals, you just boot them. This is Earth remember... a prison. Unless you're lucky, you are a prisoner.

Anti-Socials are a joke- and unforutnately most on this planet have no clue what the term "Anti-Social" really means- and thus why that being is trying and almost succeeding, in making life difficult and complicated.

To bring up some analagies... it would be like you the doctor telling a cancer patient you had the miracle cure- and the patient saying, "Even though i'm dead in two weeks there is no clear evidence to support such a statement, I refuse!"

Maybe another analogy... it would be like trying to free a wolf out of a metal trap and the wolf biting you.

Unless you want to be totally at effect to the situation and wa wa boo hoo, or worse give up, it's best to attack it completely and destroy it- or take the better approach which is to kill with kindness and make fun.

You're not going to see proof unless you are allowed to see it or work for remembering it or seeing it yourself in another context i'm not even going to go into on this thread...

Those that have had alien encounters know sleeper is the real deal. Having knowledge of sci-fi and other people's works doesn't come close to certain things sleeper has said- real deal. How many times do I have to say, John Lear supports sleeper. JL was the most credible person to grace the forums at ATS. John Lear left. He got sick of the bs and riddicule.

ATS needs to change its policy towards anti-socials, or else it's going to lose big time when it shouldn't.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I believe renaming this post "discussion about sleeper's blog" would be a great disservice to the readers of this board. The title is sufficient and interesting.

Why are people giving sleeper such a hard time? Its a story, take it or leave it. I don't need some hack amateur scientist trying to tell me what is rational and what is not.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
HI sleeper..nice to see you again around here, haha you always cause all this furor in every tretah you get?..LOL maybe i should hire you for some national tv station..your blogs are more entretaining than some tv shows

After reading your blog and with my own experience with UFO i have come to agree on lot of what have you describe, maybe we are on the same team
who knows ..any way there are things that i can share too:

1 - Yes most of the people would freak out if they see a UFO close, not some miles away in the sky, i mean up close and personal (happen to me) (few meters)
2 - If spaceships would crap out of your pants. aliens too no dout about , (I only have seen them on dream state, thankfully no physicall has far i can remmeber maybe yes but i dont remember and i prefer not to) Still i get frighten when they pop up in my dream state, i cant think if they pop up physically...
3 - Ebe's..are the androids actually that sleeper describes, that's why they are call that way,, it differes in sizes and physicall formation but they behave the same (has far i know).
4- The soul can travel faster than any ship in the universe, have you ever dream flying around ?? juping tall buildings in your dream..passing tru matter? even trowing some light balls (aka star wars stuff)...then surely you were playing with your soul pontetiall...
5 - Lesson lesson lessons, lot's of lessons we have to learn everybody. some good some bad..all about experience...let say it's like a job and you need to get experience to get a better job or if you screew up you get fire and need to start looking again... hopefully you always get some help if things doest not goes OK...

WEll sleeper nice to see you again and i hope to read your second blog
Peace to everybody in the forum and..of course..if you are looking for tangible proof about aliens..then you just wish it..ask to see some tangible proof..by yourself (learning experience...and this is individually)..maybe you get lucky..but one thing if you ask for tit then you have to deal with the consequences of it...

Of course the one who call the shots are the ones above...you can ask...maybe they will permit it or not...

JSR

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

...You're the first person i've had a disagreement with on this thread that I give respect for having a different

thank you.

-----

after reading you edited post.
i retract my thank you.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by JSR]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
why can't it be like..

skeptics..why bother? if you don't like it, go hang out in another thread and quit wasting yours and our time in here.because if you got abducted by something or something happen to you and come on here trying to tell about it with no physical evidence except yourself how else are you going to defend yourself?

for example:

"i've just got robbed you guys omg!" - you

"Oh yeah? Prove it! do you have piece of his clothing? can we analyze it?
do you have his dna? how do we know you didn't make this all up just to get attention?" - others

what are you gonna say?

"you guys are just gonna have to take my word for it, i swear to you!?"

for the people who believe stay in here and converse with everyone else who does as well as sleeper?
It's almost soliciting..seems like some of you are like

" i wanna believe you, i really do, but i don't see any animals dead body from crossing over the road for you to be hitting the highway barricades like that, are you drunk and driving?"

if we did it that way there wouldn't be no argument problems.
If you don't believe it, don't believe and move on, why bother trying to get on peoples nerves by endless readings of "FAKE FAKE FAKE!"
Do one better for the ATS community. Deny What Ignorance means to you and move on.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Netami]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

..if you are looking for tangible proof about aliens..then you just wish it..ask to see some tangible proof..by yourself (learning experience...and this is individually)..maybe you get lucky

I disagree, Mr. Milton (the alien) himself claims he's not a god several times. Furthermore Sleeper claims to be in constant (almost daily!) contact with these aliens. I seriously doubt it would be IMPOSSIBLE to find some sliver of proof or evidence to backup even one of his claims. These are extremely bold statements he is making that offer every opportunity for him to capture something extrodinary, yet he refuses to. Even Jesus performed miracles for the unbelievers. All is not necessarily built on "faith" alone.

if you got abducted by something or something happen to you and come on here trying to tell about it with no physical evidence except yourself how else are you going to defend yourself?

for example:

"i've just got robbed you guys omg!" - you

"Oh yeah? Prove it!

In this scenario Sleeper claims he is being "robbed" on a almost daily basis.... Pretty damn lucky i'd say for a contactee for the opportunity to go out and "Prove it!".

Look i'm not trying to attack Sleeper, i'm just reminding him that A. the aliens are NOT gods by their own admission and B. If any of his story is true he has a extremely rare opporunity to actually gather some proof and put this controvesy to rest. I am open minded to anything, if someone is willing to work to prove their point. Like the other user posted, it is a healthy thing to be a skeptic.

You have to have an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out...

[edit on 15-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thank you for posting.

It's hard enough for people having experiences to come onto these boards and post with the flack these people receive...

For a UFO eager community, there are a fair amount of people who are not just skeptical, but hostile skeptics...

It doesn't create an atmosphere that people, who may be uncomfortable with their experiences, can come and share them.

In fact it creates quite the opposite. For every harsh or aggressive post there is probably someone reading who was thinking about coming forward and decided not to - and maybe they had pictures!!! hehe

If you really want to show a sincere interest, then it's important to create an atmosphere that welcomes these individuals. If you're curious why you haven't had contact, or why there aren't more people posting, you might look at how you treat the few who do...

I would surmise that sleeper and others on here posting their experiences are the exception and not the rule. People on these boards are often very forward, rude, or just hostile. Who wants to come into that?

Anyway, to anyone reading who has had experiences and is thinking of posting, please consider it.

Here's a short list of people whose posts I've read, who have either had some form of experience, or have come out and are fortunately still here lol:

Earthsister
observe50
probedbygrays
sleeper
smallpeeps
HaveSeen4Myself
grayandwhite
Palasheea
AlienAgenda
GENERALEYES

There are probably more, but there's a good contingent of experiencers here. It's a good support group.

I've read posts by all of these individuals and they all seem genuine, down to Earth, sincere and good people.

I can't believe that someone can come down on these people for not getting every fact of their story completely straight. Think about that.

All of these people have made confessions they not only believe to be real, but confessions of experiences that have terrified them. These are experiences that they're often still grappling with, or trying to make sense of.

To me, because they are still here, still back their stories, and all of them seem genuine, I feel grateful that they have decided to share these things.

They are undeserving of much of the harsh treatment they receive - and if you have five or ten people coming after you for something personal you've taking the time and energy to reveal you might respond with a jab as well - give as good as you get. They're only human.

Anyway, I'm posting to say thank you to all of these people who are posting. They've stood up to the unrelenting opposition, and have done so with good humor, which is often much more than can be said for the other side...

[edit on 15-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join