It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't understand what all of our friendly neighborhood skeptics are on about. If you think that sleeper is such a scam artist, then what exactly is his scam? Is he secretly U2U'ing you guys for money or something? If anyone is running a scam on on ABS it's these self appointed guardians of the world - (skeptics) - whom I consider 'sworn enemies of the truth'.

The very same posse shows up in every thread of any interest to UFO/ET believers/abductees/witnesses.

Fate comes a-knockin', doors start lockin'
Your old time connection, change your direction.
Ain't gonna change it, can't rearrange it
Can't stand the pain when it's all the same to you, my friend!

When you're low down and dirty, from walkin' the street,
With your old hurdy-gurdy, and no one to meet.
Say love ain't the same, on the south side of town
You could look, but you ain't gonna find it around.

It's the same old story, same old song and dance, my friend
It's the same old story, same old story
Same old song and dance, my friends!!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just dropping in to say that I read all of Sleeper's story and I LOVED IT!
Can't talk now but will write later as I've so much to say about it!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
I don't understand what all of our friendly neighborhood skeptics are on about. If you think that sleeper is such a scam artist, then what exactly is his scam? Is he secretly U2U'ing you guys for money or something? If anyone is running a scam on on ABS it's these self appointed guardians of the world - (skeptics) - whom I consider 'sworn enemies of the truth'.

The very same posse shows up in every thread of any interest to UFO/ET believers/abductees/witnesses.

They are party crashers that bring nothing to the party; they come for the free food and drink, kind of like leaches and fleas---lol

If you notice many of then have little luck with their own threads so they go to the hot threads and try to look cool---

Hank didn’t even have the guts to post his “huge find”---
--- he had a mod put it up for him.

For the truth that has all these people running terrified like chickens with their heads cut off, go to my blog at the bottom of this page---it’s really not that scary.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
keep in mind JauguarMike is a Scientologist and will readily back up and believe any imaginative UFO story that supports his cult. His words are worthless and hollow.
[edit on 15-1-2007 by hiii_98]

Who gave you the title of "expert"? I understand it, you don't. if you're going to be a sheep, at least have the common courtesy to listen when your herder tries to relocate you to a safer place. You attacking me, and then you attacking sleeper, is completely uncalled for.

As i've stated, sleeper and I are two differnet individuals affiliated with different groups sharing a common goal but with different ends. Don't confuse us and lump us into one category, I don't think either would appreciate it.

Like one of my favorites said, ignorance breeds bigotry. You haven't studied the material, don't attack my faith.

No one agrees with your ugly attacks putting up South Park pictures of Sea Otters and then making fun of Scientology.

LRH didn't say that, George Orwell did. Get your facts straight before more people laugh at your ignorance.

Secondly, you don't dare attack the material straight on. If you'd like to create a thread on BTS attacking my faith step by step, feel free. Know you're going to lose- people like you aren't smart enough, and can't complete cycles of action big enough. All you can do is lie, badmouth, and do a half-ass effort to add on terms and conditions to a magnificent creation that isn't your own.

I suggest you read "The Cause of Suppression" on that link you highlighted from my signature- it's talking about you there.

JSR

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
For the truth that has all these people running terrified like chickens with their heads cut off, go to my blog at the bottom of this page---it’s really not that scary.

you dont have truth. truth can be verified.

you offer opinion.
one in which alot of people dont share.

i get tired of people masquerading opinon as truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
you dont have truth. truth can be verified.

you offer opinion.

Is that truth or your opinion? I'd really like to know how you view that statement.

JSR

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Is that truth or your opinion? I'd really like to know how you view that statement.

very cleaver.
but, i think you understand what i am talking about.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

i get tired of people masquerading opinon as truth.

Not tired enough to stay away from this thread---

So you are the truth keeper for yourself---or do people need to ask your permission before they make up their mind?

You and the other know it alls need to clarify your jobs on these boards.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Hank didn’t even have the guts to post his “huge find”---
--- he had a mod put it up for him.

No. I decided to put it up myself without waiting on Hank. And doing so I've exposed you as a liar and a hoax. Plain and simple. No excuse you bring up will change my mind about you lying.

Like said above. It's your "opinion" which is breaking down at the moment.

JSR

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Not tired enough to stay away from this thread---

So you are the truth keeper for yourself---or do people need to ask your permission before they make up their mind?

You and the other know it alls need to clarify your jobs on these boards.

im seeing a pattern here.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
i think you understand what i am talking about.

Yes, I understand which is why I asked the question. What's truth to you can be very real and true as anything anyone could encounter because you actually experienced it. It's your truth.

If I didn't experience what you did and you had no way to prove it to me, then from my perspective (or - in my opinion), it's possibly just a story. But that doesn't make it any less factual to the person that had the experience.

Did sleeper experience everything he's claimed to? I have no idea and no way to know. But I believe he has a piece of the puzzle. And if you've ever read the jritzmann thread "Me and Them - Alien Experiences" I think he's got a big chunk of it as well.

Whether I believe it or not, I am totally convinced sleeper believes it. Which is enough for me to find it a compelling saga.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

No. I decided to put it up myself without waiting on Hank. And doing so I've exposed you as a liar and a hoax. Plain and simple. No excuse you bring up will change my mind about you lying.
moment.

I never lied and for you as a super moderator to say that is pure arrogance on your part.

You are not being truthful about Hank bringing that ridiculous info to you---sir or whatever you are.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Completely agreed. Truth weads out nasty behavior and anti-social aims.

Coming form a super moderator, i'd expect more of a dignified response- especially when John Lear, your most diginified guest ever on ATS, supports sleeper 100% and look where John is now... not here on ATS.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

An absolutely stunning comment in light of a U2U exchange we had.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I dont think Sleeper has deeper a religous or negative agenda by sharing his "story". I enjoyed reading it from an entertainment perspective and irregardlessly of its validity i think it does stand to at least open your mind to creative thinking.

That said, I think it would strengthen your story quite a bit to provide us with some photos, audio recordings, moon rocks, moon ...DUST... anything to help support your story. If you really are here as a sort of messanger for ET, they gave you a raw deal by leaving you with invisible watches and a vanishing space hottie. Even the bible has left us with some modern day clues that the events within actually had an element of truth to them.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

Coming form a super moderator, i'd expect more of a dignified response- especially when John Lear, your most diginified guest ever on ATS, supports sleeper 100% and look where John is now... not here on ATS.
[edit on 15-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

Because, eventually people run out of answers or get upset if you question their beliefs.
With out any back up, nothing what so ever, how long can someone drag on an opinion in the A&U topic.

Obviously Scientology is playing a HUGE part in all of these threads, and if i'm not mistaken that's a religion, so why should we take you seriously about aliens?

JSR

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Yes, I understand which is why I asked the question. What's truth to you can be very real and true as anything anyone could encounter because you actually experienced it. It's your truth.

if there is no way to prove your experience, you can not say it wasnt your imagination.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sleeper, believe me, I want to believe everything you have written. However, I just can't go on blind faith that what you are saying is true. Perhaps what you say is truthful to you, but until I see for myself some sort of concrete evidence, I will remain a skeptic. By the way, you guys are using the word skeptic like it is a bad thing, or a put down. Are you trying to say you believe EVERYTHING that everyone has ever told you, or you have read? That's a scary way to be in this world. Being skeptical is healthy, so please, continue to refer to me as a skeptic, Im proud to be one.

Back to the evidence question, which you have yet to answer. Simple question. Can you provide ONE piece of concrete evidence, I.e. Physical evidence that what you have told us is true in any way, shape or form. If so, please produce it, as it would go a long way in convincing us, the terrible skeptics on ATS.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And I'd like to see the same zeal put to work to study for example every statement astronauts ever made. Or tear down to pieces NASA's reports.
It's indeed people like John Lear that came around pointing you towards inconstancies in the official speech, and it's people like that who get silenced over and over.
Ask yourself which side are you really on, for the one seeking the truth won't dismiss any voice.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
And I'd like to see the same zeal put to work to study for example every statement astronauts ever made. Or tear down to pieces NASA's reports.
It's indeed people like John Lear that came around pointing you towards inconstancies in the official speech, and it's people like that who get silenced over and over.
Ask yourself which side are you really on, for the one seeking the truth won't dismiss any voice.

What statements do you mean? Statements regarding ufos, or more mundane "moon talk"? Just curious.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join