It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by sleeper

The connotations of the words like extraterrestrial and UFO are usually incorrect and have little to do with the entities that are visiting earth from far away places or other dimensions.

An explanation of these dimensions, and any dimensions that are irrefutable is Being requested for a third time. A stoppage to the use of the words "ET" and "UFO" would Be appreciated and would all so Be a responsible effort to put into action.

NASA with all their techno toys tried to duplicate what the Wright Brothers did and failed.

This is stated. After proper evidence and research is presented to compromise such a claim the "snowball effect" then begins to take its course down the mountain of "change with material". As the sleeper story ball rolls down the mountain it picks up anything and Everything and molds to those new facts in order to clasp on to credibility. Whether aware or unaware, a spreading of false information is diss information, thus diss-honesty which is called lying. Whether aware or unaware this has Been done on more than one occasion.

NASA failed several times before bringing in the supper computers to figure it out.

The information presented as NASA failing, has now changed to their success. If it were Not for the research that was done you would have just lied to many Human Beings, and kept it at a lie. Of course you still did lie, but you have shown that you clutch the capacity to contradict, avoid, and degrade the Human species.

...lots of clueless going around like a virus.

Again, if it is a virus of cluelessness then We are clueless as to having the virus of cluelessness, so where is the harm in cluelessly contriving a virus of cluelessness that We would Be clueless of having? Explanation please.

...they have powers beyond description...

ETs have to entertain themselves somehow...

With their described "powers beyond description", why can they Not create something to do other than meddle in Human affairs?

In a short closing : Let Us make the effort to Be more responsible Not only when spreading information, yet when speaking and thinking. We are a species, a consciousness, a world, a planet, and a cosmic family, together and connected as Everything. It would Be a depressing day to see the capabilities of citizens and government alike Being wasted on deceit and diss-information. Honesty is a virtue.

A response would Be appreciated.

Thanks

P.s. I do Not enjoy singling out posters, but a user of your stature and recognition should begin learning to speak and spread information more responsibly.

Perhaps it was the ETs that messed with their initial Wright Brothers experiments

Perhaps? Again, can you explain to Us why these ETs appear to Be so focused on meddling in Our affairs, confusing Us, and as it shown to Be above, at times haulting Our progress and controlling it all together. I'll tell you this. I have made many great discoveries, including unraveling Existence, there were no "ETs"(separation of consciousness) mentoring me, only connected consciousness. I am proud of my achievements and I am proud of Our species, it is all of Us that led me to these conclusions, and it is all of Us together that lead Us to Our discoveries, therefore We all discovered over "time" which is merely evolution in action, untill the day that We evolve out of time. I am proud of all of Our achievements, including flight, and We all should Be. Appreciation is healthy for the consciousness. We are all connected, there Exists No externalities, whether aware or unaware We are all ways connected

[edit on 14-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hey Sleeper!

Your account of your extraterrestrial experience was phenomenal. Thanks for sharing it with us. Is this thread the companion thread to your blog? If so, great idea!

Thanks! I used this tread to initiate the blog and so far there have been few objections---

Tell Milton "hello" for me and also please ask him about "The Council of Elders" who from what I was told is the authority this planet is under. Any info on this would be appreciated especially since it sounds as though he is on the other side of the fence and would probably have a different take on them. Am reaching for another piece of the puzzle.

Lookin’ forward to reading your next experience,

Milton is a bit of a rebel, he has watched all the James Dean movies and it’s been down hill from there---
And he will not tell me whose jurisdiction earth is under, but he hinted it may fall under more than one, like in a neutral zone.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
'Coming clean' implies you have been dishonest in the past..

What have you been dishonest about?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hi Sleeper

Have been getting some U2Us from members who want to read your blog but are having difficulty finding the link, which was posted earlier in the thread. Would you repost it please, or include it on your signature?

Thanks,

STM

Here is the link: blog.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Absolutely nothing, but many think otherwise so to amuse the skeptics I used that phrase

Everything I say and have said is the truth---and that really gets under some people's skin.

Perhaps if I fibbed a bit I would have more friends---

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
You have voted abidtic for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well said Abidtic.

Why would you vote someone WATS when they post an argument against a man who doesn't care if he is believed or not? With all the things you could spend your time posting on, you use your WATS vote to applaud those who waste sleeper's time? Save that vote for waste above top secret.

All anyone needs to do, is read the screenplay which is in sleeper's blog, and ask intelligent questions about it. It's really very simple. But some people seem to be more interested in silencing one man then in discussing what he says.

Nice work sleeper. The thing I liked best about the script was that even in space, people knelt and prayed. I thought that was my favorite part. Keep slinging the truth and let's see how many people can handle it.

Also I really liked this exchange:

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

MILTON
This is nothing compared to the big picture of the things in this galaxy and the realities in it, let alone the universe as a whole, it's not even a fraction of a pixel concerning the big picture.

MIKE
Why are humans kept in the Dark Ages? We believe ourselves to be on the cutting edge of space exploration with our probes to Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn yet from what you have shown me in the last few minutes space has been explored and conquered---and humans for the most part remain ignorant of apparently everything.

MILTON
Earth is a playpen for some and a prison for others, there are millions of similar planets in this galaxy, and the majority of the people on them have blinders on, just like on earth.

MIKE
What is this thing, what's the purpose for it? And who built it?

MILTON
It was built by machines many millions of earth years ago, for only one purpose---entertainment.

Earth was built for entertainment purposes. I knew that one episode of south park was right. Earth was built to be very very entertaining.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Absolutely nothing, but many think otherwise so to amuse the skeptics I used that phrase

Everything I say and have said is the truth---and that really gets under some people's skin.

So you have used a purposely misleading topic to annoy skeptics?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netami
is there going to be a follow-up to the blog or is that all it?

anywho, real or not real, it was a pretty nice read, very movie like with the dialog.

but I don't know..it sparked my imagination back up..way better then the serpo incident we had a while back

Not sure when I will post a follow up

Is it possible for two humans to go together? or is it always one human to go with an "ET?"

There have been abductions—for lack of a better word, of several people at one time---I have seen it personally and also heard the stories in the media about it.

Often they separate you from the others because we humans are more unique than similar, and therefore will be shown things specifically suited to each of us. Also depends on if you are part of an ongoing operation---or only being taken in for some repair---or taken behind the shed so to speak—not good or fun.

Some humans are here on vacation and they get to do and know much more than the rest---they have got it made!---I’m not one of them---I have a job---but a cool job nonetheless--

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hank,

Instead of posting a question for Sleeper I am instead pitching in my 2 cents on his thread title. Really 'preciate it Hank. "Coming Clean" in my mind means that he is biting the bullet and posting about his experience knowing that he'll have to endure a lot of criticism due to the high strangeness of it. We're now hearing a full account of one of his experiences and I would really like to discuss it with him if it's okay with you.

STM

[edit on 14-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Before, when people wanted to see what Sleeper had written, they had to go thru a heavy 110 pages thread looking for answers.
That took a lot of time between all the critics and such.
Coming clean also means make it easier for all of us to get it on one single read.
But that tread got closed...

PS : taken from your own blog Hank : "So next time you consider opposing viewpoints, take a step back and consider WHY a person chooses to believe what they believe instead of judging them for the content of the beliefs. You might just find more insight than you were looking for."

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Before, when people wanted to see what Sleeper had written, they had to go thru a heavy 110 pages thread looking for answers.

Lol, like I am right now. Looking forward to your blog Sleeper! Great idea!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wonder..why is there such heavy use of androids?

And these machines..? kind of like terminator or what?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hi Sleeper

Have been getting some U2Us from members who want to read your blog but are having difficulty finding the link, which was posted earlier in the thread. Would you repost it please, or include it on your signature?

Thanks,

STM

Here is the link: blog.abovetopsecret.com...

If you notice every member who has a blog has a button in the bottom of their posts (every post they make) titled "member blog", that's the easiest way to go directly to any member's blog.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Please forget about your wife and just write! Kidding! (really, if she reads these posts I'm kidding lol)...

I read your story. I have read a lot of similar stories.

The funny thing to me is, and it was stated aptly in your story, that everything is a big conspiracy (I know that's not the right word...it might be better said that everything operates according to protocols, but there seems to be a randomness and spontaneity to it all...the protocols can be violated, worked around, broken - however you want to put it. And it seems with regard to many contact experiences, they are, and with good humor...).

These stories all show glimpses of other civilizations - other civilizations that exist on planets all around us, but they all seem to be from different perspectives - and for the most part they all show different directions/outcomes/results/futures as far as how Earth will or will not be invited into the big picture.

This seems to be where the conspiracy part comes in...It does seem that there are, I think you stated this in your story, different groups involved with our planet, and these groups have conflicting ideas of how to reach a mutually shared goal...it lends an unpredictability factor...one which I enjoy by the way...

It's almost like, yes there are rules, but adventurous, spontaneous elements can broach these edicts...

Because your story, as far as the part about Earth remaining in darkness with regard to our place in the universe, contradicts many other similar stories, I wonder if there is where the element of play comes in.

The position you seem to take is the fact that we will remain in the dark is written in stone...It also seemed that some information was withheld from you during this particular excursion...I wonder how much that's the case...

You also say that there is information that you cannot divulge. It's hard to tell. Many other experiencers explain that we are going to be "introduced" on a planetary scale to the larger universe - and other ET societies - soon.

2012 is a big number that comes into play, but I think I remember you saying before that you don't see anything interesting happening for decades at least...is this still your position?

Because I believe there to be other credible experiencer revelations that are not in accord with this position, it's very hard to decide either way.

I'm curious about your "job" too. Can you say what that job is? If not, then will you be able to say at some point?

Also, how do you know when your job is done?

Finally, is there any information you feel as significant that you plan to release at some particular time in the future?

Just curious.

Thank you for sharing your story. I don't know how much it took for you to release that, but it's clear anyone sharing that sort of information would receive, potentially, some pretty good resistance.

I enjoyed the read and look forward to hearing more on the subject from you.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
OnTheDeck:

sleeper puts it beatifully with this screenplay. What you (everyone) will notice is the more you go over the screenplay, the more you understand why certain things are the status-quo.

Right now certain beings are being allowed to be openedup to new ideas, and certain ones are not.

Finally offers an answer to why the governments don't openly state UFO's and ET's exist, because then that leads to the unwanted questions.

It also shows you who has control.

As ugly or happy as that may be, i'm glad to see the big picture finally emerging in a way I couldn't create for you all myself. Thanks sleeper.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Coming clean also means make it easier for all of us to get it on one single read.

Just for the sake of future reference for myself, could you point to a source for this altered opinion of a very well known turn of phrase? I have never heard it used for anything other than 'admitting to an untruth' or 'setting the record straight'.

PS : taken from your own blog Hank : "So next time you consider opposing viewpoints, take a step back and consider WHY a person chooses to believe what they believe instead of judging them for the content of the beliefs. You might just find more insight than you were looking for."

Someone read my blog! Fantastic! Now you understand why I ask the questions I do. I have no need to ask questions of sleeper's experiences, he has laid them out several times already, and any questions I might have do not matter. I ask the questions I ask to find the WHY for beliefs and practices.

But it is hard to find the WHY of it when the subject doesn't respond.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netami
I wonder..why is there such heavy use of androids?

Look at all the machines we have here on earth that we literally could not live without because of our nearly 7 billion people population.

As earth’s population increases so will the machines all around us---there is no way around it we need the help---I don’t know what I would do without my dishwasher---

Manmade humanoid robots have already started tricking into society, in the next few decades they will take over most of our mundane work.

And these machines..? kind of like terminator or what?

The machines that I have described have the knowledge of several super computers and the strength of dozens of men if not more---they are scary because all that stuff is contained in a compact size creature---ranging from two feet to six feet—but also some are much bigger and much smaller.

Nevertheless, they are controlled by higher beings---and these beings like Milton have unbelievable powers over these machines---a machine takeover like that in Terminator could never happen.

Now us humans are completely at the mercy of these machines should ET turn them lose---not going to happen---but they have used them in wars here on earth in the past.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

All anyone needs to do, is read the screenplay which is in sleeper's blog, and ask intelligent questions about it. It's really very simple. But some people seem to be more interested in silencing one man then in discussing what he says.

Hi peeps, thanks for you comments!
You have to admit there are many that don’t want out what I have been told to put out there.

Some of the stuff that I have yet to reveal because I haven’t been give the go ahead yet could upturn some apple carts. The more I tell the more nerves I’m going to hit---and if these nerves are not properly sedated it’s going to hurt them big time. Other entities up the line have to do things before things on this level happen---I’m only a peon---

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Please forget about your wife and just write! Kidding! (really, if she reads these posts I'm kidding lol)...

My wife is out of the loop by choice; she happened in on an ET one night in our living room and had a total meltdown. She has no doubt about ET now, but wants to be left out of it. However she has no objection about me writing about them.

She read what you said in your opening line and got a big laugh—but didn’t read anything else; she does not read my posts on ATS, she is not ready---if only she knew how many times she has been taken---

The funny thing to me is, and it was stated aptly in your story, that everything is a big conspiracy (I know that's not the right word...it might be better said that everything operates according to protocols, but there seems to be a randomness and spontaneity to it all...the protocols can be violated, worked around, broken - however you want to put it. And it seems with regard to many contact experiences, they are, and with good humor...).

Conspiracy is not a human creation, neither is bureaucracy. Things seem to run smoother the higher up one gets but there is disagreements and bickering at lower levels, still, I’m also not privy to most things.

These stories all show glimpses of other civilizations - other civilizations that exist on planets all around us, but they all seem to be from different perspectives - and for the most part they all show different directions/outcomes/results/futures as far as how Earth will or will not be invited into the big picture.

When you consider billions upon billions of star systems in our galaxy alone it is a very big picture with endless possibilities and infinite perspectives---earth is part of the picture but a small part of it as are millions of other planets like earth.

This seems to be where the conspiracy part comes in...It does seem that there are, I think you stated this in your story, different groups involved with our planet, and these groups have conflicting ideas of how to reach a mutually shared goal...it lends an unpredictability factor...one which I enjoy by the way...

We all like a mystery with a surprise at the end---and everyone will get a huge surprise if not in this lifetime, certainly after.

It's almost like, yes there are rules, but adventurous, spontaneous elements can broach these edicts...

That’s what keeps the wheels moving and exciting

Because your story, as far as the part about Earth remaining in darkness with regard to our place in the universe, contradicts many other similar stories, I wonder if there is where the element of play comes in.

All the world is a stage, someone once said, and massive effort has gone into making the sets for all the stages throughout the ages---I will take a massive amount of work to deconstruct all the stages, and it will happen slowly.

The position you seem to take is the fact that we will remain in the dark is written in stone...It also seemed that some information was withheld from you during this particular excursion...I wonder how much that's the case...

Nothing is written in stone, and I have seen things change in midstream---I speculate perhaps to keep us all guessing.

You also say that there is information that you cannot divulge. It's hard to tell. Many other experiencers explain that we are going to be "introduced" on a planetary scale to the larger universe - and other ET societies - soon.

I can say that there are elements that want to make a statement to the people of earth but they so far have been kept in check, I know why but the reason is not going to hold water for those thirsty for full disclosure.

2012 is a big number that comes into play, but I think I remember you saying before that you don't see anything interesting happening for decades at least...is this still your position?

2012 is completely meaningless, full disclosure could happen tomorrow, a week from now, a year or many decades down the road---ET does not even completely know or agree on it---depends on who wins the arm wrestle---

I'm curious about your "job" too. Can you say what that job is? If not, then will you be able to say at some point?

A segment of my job is leaking info, helping raise the curtain a few notches---and there are elements in the ET ranks that don’t want even that little bit out.

Also, how do you know when your job is done?

I’ll get a pink slip---lol---they will pull me out dead or alive.

Finally, is there any information you feel as significant that you plan to release at some particular time in the future?

When it comes down the pipe and they tell me to put it out, out it goes. I would like to share more of the juicy stuff that I have but it must be cleared first. However sometimes I put stuff between the lines in my blog, and other stories---that should not be out there.

Thank you for sharing your story. I don't know how much it took for you to release that, but it's clear anyone sharing that sort of information would receive, potentially, some pretty good resistance.

So far my back has been covered from above; otherwise my blog would not be up---

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The machines that I have described have the knowledge of several super computers and the strength of dozens of men if not more---they are scary because all that stuff is contained in a compact size creature---ranging from two feet to six feet—but also some are much bigger and much smaller.

Nevertheless, they are controlled by higher beings---and these beings like Milton have unbelievable powers over these machines---a machine takeover like that in Terminator could never happen.

Now us humans are completely at the mercy of these machines should ET turn them lose---not going to happen---but they have used them in wars here on earth in the past.

Sleeper, Can't you force this Milton to unleash these machines on humanity?
I mean, this be the ultimate proof that aliens exist
instead of just people on UFO websites implying certain
things that can't be proved.
I missed some of the threads, so I don't know if this
is an idea for a movie or just some kinda mind joke
that you're offing with other ATS'ers.
I wish I could keep up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join