It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by sensfan

What did Nasa recreate? A plane? What plane did they create that they had a hard time making?

How did they cheat? By using the technology of the time? How is that cheating?

I shouldn’t be hard on NASA, they have their hands tied by bureaucrats, small budgets and ET, not really their fault.

There is info on the internet about NASA and their recreating what the Wright Brothers did, and since I am somewhat biased I will leave it alone.

You were the one that made the statement. I therefore believe it is up to you to back it up. Don't make others do research to prove you right, do your own.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You should change your name to dodger.
That was quite an eloquent sidestep.
You wouldn't happen to be an NFL running back.

sensfan- others have done the research and found sleeper lacking in the
truthiness department.
Start here-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/13/2007 by cheepnis]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis
You should change your name to dodger.
That was quite an eloquent sidestep.
You wouldn't happen to be an NFL running back.

HAHAHA

I don't usually post in a thread unless I have something to say about the topic at hand, but Cheepnis, I had to aplaud you for that one

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just finished reading after i got home tonight.

Wow, just wow..i think you deserve a hug my friend

I don't know what I all really want to say..I'll believe it though.
It just is kind of like an eye opener, but not too much to get me to stop doing
my daily and weekly things, made sense about a few things too.

So..how..Do you still contact this "Milton" Telepathically?

if so..ask him about me will ya?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I've been reading at ATS for quite some time despite only joining recently and I think it is a huge dis-service to allow other posters to just ramble on and on and on about NOTHING while engaging others in counter productive activities.

ATS: As much as I respect everyones opinion and am thankful to you for providing this great forum for all to discuss ideas, thoughts, conspiracies, and whatever their heart desires, please at the VERY LEAST, make posters stick to the damn thread as much as you can. I know at times it is difficult, especially when certain things "need" to be said, explained, re-explained, rehashed, reiterated over and over again but seriously sleeper's original "headline" was

I'm coming clean on Extraterrestrials

Now it doesn't take a rocket scientists to realize that this didn't happen. Either find a way to restrict kids access to certain forums based on their past post's and history OR do like any 3rd grade teacher would do while grading your first report: Make sure the title of your paragraph or story accurately depicts the actual contents of the damn paragraph or story. This is the exact reason I find it challenging to engage other ATS members in a meaningful, educated, and intellectual stimulating conversation about the topics that are presented here at ATS. I can only wonder how many "other" folks who would like to discuss various topics at ATS just don't bother for the same reasons. I don't think ATS is doing as much as it could to address the concerns of ALL members. Those that throw up smoke screens, fall off course, and purposely try to direct attention should NOT be here or as many others have mentioned, send them to their own kiddy forum where they can slobber all over each other in meaningless conversations about why they have the right to do just that.

Before everyone jumps all over me, just know that I am a fan of ATS and respect everyones opinion regardless of what it is but this site is starting to seem over-rated and until certain protocals are put in place to make this site a more enjoyable and fair site for ALL then I think more and more people who would otherwise view and contribute to the objectives of this site will either go elsewhere or simply discredit the thoughts and information they might have been here at ATS to find in the first place. We obviously don't want that as this site shines at bringing to light free thought about subjects and issues that most do not actively take the time of day to even consider.

It's nothing against you personally sleeper but when you start a thread with

"I'm coming clean on Extraterrestrials" and end up doing nothing of the sort, it's a dis-service and shouldn't be allowed period. Just look at all the pages even you yourself and buddies engaged yourself in? I never once heard anything about your testimonial. You should've just told everyone about your blog and called it a day. Anyway.....just my opinion..... and another 5 pages of worthless dialogue to scan through.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netami

Just finished reading after i got home tonight.

Wow, just wow..i think you deserve a hug my friend

I’m glad you enjoyed a bit of reality, thanks for the feedback!

I don't know what I all really want to say..I'll believe it though.
It just is kind of like an eye opener, but not too much to get me to stop doing
my daily and weekly things, made sense about a few things too.

It’s only a peek behind the big curtain, for whatever that’s worth.

So..how..Do you still contact this "Milton" Telepathically?

if so..ask him about me will ya?

I don’t call him Milton, but yeah we stay in touch--- .

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You have voted abidtic for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well said Abidtic.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by abidtic
I've been reading at ATS for quite some time despite only joining recently and I think it is a huge dis-service to allow other posters to just ramble on and on and on about NOTHING while engaging others in counter productive activities.

I completely agree, there are many posters that come here to be seen, and have nothing to offer but criticism---they get on their soapbox and proclaim everyone ignorant and have come to save the day like some super hero.

Thank you for you efforts to save your fellow ATSers, you and the others are true wannabe heros----

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have voted abidtic for the Way Above Top Secret award.

I would like to vote sleeper for the Way Below Top Secret award but we don't have that option.

If I didn't know better I would swear ATS is sponsoring disinformation in order to create controversy in an effort to increase profits.

If you're as troubled by this as I am the only option we have is to vote with our feet...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
See how easily I suckered YOU into doing what your best at? If "coming clean on Extraterrestrials" was your main objective you would continue with that regardless of what I or anyone else had to say but you don't, can't, and won't. Instead you immediately had to respond as if to defend yourself. Get over it sleeper and let me be the first to say that I would LOVE to hear about you coming clean on extraterrestrials.......that IS why I clicked on the link. Despite your sarcastic response, let me know when your blog gets up and running because I'd like to take a look. In the mean time don't be so easily offended and quick to defend yourself.....I wasn't just talking to you if you read my post...it was just your post that I decided to respond to but if the shoe fits........

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

they get on their soapbox and proclaim everyone ignorant and have come to save the day like some super hero.

Gee....I suppose if the shoe fits......

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

let me know when your blog gets up and running because I'd like to take a look.

So you're actually saying you didn't read the blog, interesting...
And you get 2 awards for posting a rant.
Maybe instead of "scanning" you should actually read the stuff, he posted where to find it on page 5.
But of course i am not saying you're passing disinformed judgements, that's just a friendly advice.

Now for the good stuff,
Yes it is an account of events and although some people can't deny it because of what it is, Sleeper's experience, it was still an interesting read, and thanks again Sleeper.
If one wants to make a proper study, he has to take everything into account.
That's my way of doing. And as i said before, i don't need no "morality polizei" deciding for me what to see or not.

I although appreciate your concern for the well beeing of the forum, but you should be aware that many people read it for informational purposes and don't feel the need to take part in the debate, that's the silent majority, opposed to the vocal minority that seem to be working on their own agenda.

If you really want to keep the debate interesting, be civil, presenting your arguments in a calm manner can only help.

And i hope this first shot was a seed for more interesting and eye opening stuff, please keep on Sleeper, this can be some kind of new beginning, don't let yourself down by people that think talking loud makes them right.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper!

Your account of your extraterrestrial experience was phenomenal. Thanks for sharing it with us. Is this thread the companion thread to your blog? If so, great idea!

Tell Milton "hello" for me and also please ask him about "The Council of Elders" who from what I was told is the authority this planet is under. Any info on this would be appreciated especially since it sounds as though he is on the other side of the fence and would probably have a different take on them. Am reaching for another piece of the puzzle.

Lookin’ forward to reading your next experience,

STM

BTW: You have voted sleeper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
is there going to be a follow-up to the blog or is that all it?

anywho, real or not real, it was a pretty nice read, very movie like with the dialog.

but I don't know..it sparked my imagination back up..way better then the serpo incident we had a while back

Is it possible for two humans to go together? or is it always one human to go with an "ET?"

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I can't believe your stories, or believe that they really happened, but i do believe you.

If that doesn't make sense, let me explain.

I believe that UFOs are simply top secret aircraft, so that explains my disbelief in your accounts.

You personally, however, seem to only want to do good things for this community regardless of the validity of your stories, and i respect that.

Whether true or false, it does take guts to tell others anything as personal, and from what i can gather events like you describe are about as personal as they come.

When i read claims as 'out there' as your own, i have to question things, but when the poster is as polite and understanding as yourself, the validity of your story doesn't bother me.

This is what separates you from the others with similar claims on this board. You conduct yourself in a manner that is needed around here more often, from both skeptics and believers.

Bravo.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

See how easily I suckered YOU into doing what your best at? If "coming clean on Extraterrestrials" was your main objective you would continue with that regardless of what I or anyone else had to say but you don't, can't, and won't. Instead you immediately had to respond as if to defend yourself. Get over it sleeper and let me be the first to say that I would LOVE to hear about you coming clean on extraterrestrials.......that IS why I clicked on the link. Despite your sarcastic response, let me know when your blog gets up and running because I'd like to take a look. In the mean time don't be so easily offended and quick to defend yourself.....I wasn't just talking to you if you read my post...it was just your post that I decided to respond to but if the shoe fits........

Dang those human emotions they get me every time---

Your signature says it all, I tell the truth and many people come along with fibs to squelch the truth.

Why do so many fear what is behind the curtain? This in not the “price is right” show---

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Dang those human emotions they get me every time---

Your signature says it all, I tell the truth and many people come along with fibs to squelch the truth.

Why do so many fear what is behind the curtain? This in not the “price is right” show---

It's not that people fear what's behind the curtain, it's just that we've had peeks behind the curtain before, and seen what seemed to be tantalizing "prizes", only it turns out to be just that. Something that looks good and sounds good, but is really just a facade hiding a piece of crap.

It's human nature to become jaded. Nothing personal against you Sleeper, I've enjoyed following this thread, most of it anyway, but until I see concrete evidence of your claim, or any other persons claim, I will always question its validity. I can't go on blind faith, have been fooled too often for that.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
And i hope this first shot was a seed for more interesting and eye opening stuff, please keep on Sleeper, this can be some kind of new beginning, don't let yourself down by people that think talking loud makes them right.
Peace.

Thanks Chrysalis

More is coming but not right away, my wife expects me to spend more time with her and less time writing---go figure---lol

I really don’t let most get to me because everyone has a valid point if not an agenda---if the agenda well then it’s their job to sack me. For me the camel’s back breaks when I’m burning the midnight oil----that’s when I’m most vulnerable to lash out.

It’s unfortunate that my message finds so much resistance---nevertheless someone has to deliver it---why should many in the world remain in the dark about some of the fantastic things going on in our galaxy?

And who does it hurt if they find out?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper

Have been getting some U2Us from members who want to read your blog but are having difficulty finding the link, which was posted earlier in the thread. Would you repost it please, or include it on your signature?

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As with everything else I have found you can write the things you have been shone or told by these beings but there will always be those that just do not know how to view something out of the box.

All we can do is share and let them rant for one day they may just find that they are the ones that were wrong.

As here with this board and how people jump over one another if spelling is wrong or writing is hard to understand or "my goodness" if you post something in the wrong area. These are such petty things, so maybe all can understand why this Earth is not and probably willl never be a peaceful planet.

I do think Springer would do us experiencers/contactee's/abductee's a justice by giving us a place where we can share our thoughts, this way the people here that are quite picky can have there own area to continue with there theories and conspiracies.

I would think however, that people would rather hear/read the real deal by people who have been there and done that.... then by people who have never had any experiences and only come up with there theories.

To answer a question, the Elder's are your creators.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join