It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: incredible UFO disk photographed in Ohio

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4s
the original was in fact in color... however, after looking
at the black and white version, I decided to go with that,
as it shows the disk better.

Originally posted by shots

What is with the black and white photo? I was expecting color since you stated you wanted to catch the spectacular sunset???

[edit on 1/11/2007 by shots]

Well if you want a response rather than ridicule you may want to post the colour picture as well...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Can you post the color picture anyway and where in Ohio was this?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of the one where the original poster supposedly saw a "horrible image of a reptilian eating a woman." But clicking the link just showed a bunch of pixels in a small box.

I honestly can't see anything.

k4s

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
well... at this degree of enlargement, even the best of
your modern digital cameras begin to run out of resolution...
this, Im guessing, is what you mean by "all pixelated".
I answered the black and white question earlier... I much
preferred the detail in the black and white, so thats the
one I picked.

Originally posted by malganis
What camera do you use? Don't modern digital cameras usually produce massive high quality photos? And why is it black and white and all pixelated?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I dont get it.. EVERYONE that has responded has said they dont see anything and requested that the author post the original color picture. The author has made a few follow up posts but refuses to submit the original for review, which leads me to believe its all BS.. The title is very misleading unless you mean "incredible" dissapointment.
Please feel free to correct me if im wrong or being to hasty lol

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Kr0n0s]

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
After running the picture through my ACME ufo picture extractor I was able to come up with the image that was originally taken but somehow got pixilated in the beautiful sunset.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
K4s... I would suggest that if you have the original colour pic, you should include it in this thread.

The remarkable abilities of the membership here in studying every pixel of an image will astound you.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4s
I much
preferred the detail in the black and white, so thats the
one I picked.

Please, just humor us. There are really bright people here who want to analyze the whole photo before coming to any conclusions about it. AND we really like sunsets. Every sunset means we made it through another day.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
LOLzers i remember the lizard doll eating thing. How the hell can someone zoom in a picture that much they think they can see a building with a T on it next to a lizard that would have taken 300 hours to spot in the first place.

Anyway on topic

Post the pic already

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting claims followed by a rather less-than-interesting photo/image. (?)

as I was returning home for dinner,
something moved me to take a photo of the approaching
sunset

Assuming you're in Ohio, what part or region of the state was the photo taken? Do you recall whether you were headed N-S-E-W, and which direction you were facing? .. after quickly setting up your camera for the inspired sunset shot.

I'm not sure about other members, but I'd certainly be interested in knowing. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK

you say that you believe rhis shows enough detail for you to conclude that it is a craft of some sort.

can you kindly point out this detail you are talking about from the enlargement below, the detail which proves this object is a ufo and not, say, a sombrerro?

also, pls post the original
thanks in advance

k4s

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As stated, I have edited the links page to include a reduced
scale, higher resolution version of the picture. In my opinion,
I have already presented the best rendering of this picture
possible.

Originally posted by toreishi
erm?!

can you please post an unedited high-resolution scan (copy) of the pic?
that we may convince ourselves that its as incredible as you seem to think it is.

thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
K4s... I would suggest that if you have the original colour pic, you should include it in this thread.

The remarkable abilities of the membership here in studying every pixel of an image will astound you.

LOL yea very true, the photo i posted a while back was 10X clearer than this one and it still came under a lil bit of scrutiny

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4s
In my opinion,
I have already presented the best rendering of this picture
possible.

well i cant say much more than your opinion is wrong. the best rendering of this image would be the original for analysis purposes,

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
T T T TTTTTTTT TIMMY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please read this thread about 1-liners

[edit on 11/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
thought it was gonna be in colour?

I think you've had a good bit of attention and wasted all our time...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It was photographed in 2006? It looks like it was photographed in the 1800's. Ether that or someone has an outdated camera.

Its so blurry I cannot make out anything, anything at all. I would not even think UFO from looking at it.

k4s

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
you've misquoted me completely, as well as presenting
an "edited version" of my photo which doesnt even show the
object in question.

Originally posted by lbennie
OK

you say that you believe rhis shows enough detail for you to conclude that it is a craft of some sort.

can you kindly point out this detail you are talking about from the enlargement below, the detail which proves this object is a ufo and not, say, a sombrerro?

also, pls post the original
thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
And what does the OP mean by repeatedly referring to "the links page". Are we supposed to look somewhere else besides this thread for the picture or pictures? If so, why not stop the frustration for everyone and just put them here in the thread - like everyone else does?

If this is the best we're going to see, then I vote for the sombrero over the alien craft as the explanation for the picture. And I'm not telling anyone that I'm originally from Ohio anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You dont understand.. there is no "object" in your photo either.. I cannot imagine this being the best photo of a "ufo" that youve ever seen..
It looks like a photo that youve intentionaly added a ton of noise to..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join