It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: incredible UFO disk photographed in Ohio

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
k4s... as the moderators have said, and i have said:

POST THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH

Until you do that what do you expect to achieve? The photo you have posted is about as useful as posting a photo of a white sheet of paper...

Unless you post the original picture, you will be treated as a bad hoaxer and ridiculed.

k4s

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
oh ? ...rather than ? Well no, then... no nice
color sunset photo for you :-)

Well if you want a response rather than ridicule you may want to post the colour picture as well...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I vote for this topic to be locked due to lack of proof of what the topic is actually about. Nothing in this post relates to

Incredible UFO disk photographed in Ohio

The fact that you can post the original pic but fail to do so leads me to believe in one thing.

There is clearly no UFO in the picture but with a little tone adjustments using photoshop you have what looks like a blob that could be 1 of a million things.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't understand where you get your inspired description of the appearance of this so called craft K4s.

I'd like to think I'm pretty open minded but it looks like a blurry pic of nothing. At least you could provide an outline of where you think the object is in said photo. Even with that I'd have to say this is a reach for a valid post at best

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4s
you've misquoted me completely, as well as presenting
an "edited version" of my photo which doesnt even show the
object in question.

Originally posted by lbennie
OK

you say that you believe rhis shows enough detail for you to conclude that it is a craft of some sort.

can you kindly point out this detail you are talking about from the enlargement below, the detail which proves this object is a ufo and not, say, a sombrerro?

also, pls post the original
thanks in advance

ok then... if it dosnt show the object in question, whats the purpose of the bloody great big arrow???

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Trust me, you don't want to start off in ATS with a bad reputation. Just post the original picture. We don't care if the black and white (1932) picture is the one that you like most or that looks the best. Personally, I see a blurry object that could be anything, it is really, really not INCREDIBLE. I think this thread should be closed... Nice sunset btw...

PS. You are not giving us a colour photo because some guy said ''rather than''??? Come on now, you can give your act up, get banned because your postinf false information or save yourself from the humiliation of getting ridiculed and post the darn COLOUR PICTURE!!

I think I made my point here. Good day. --- I said good day.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
KS4,
we are not here to waste our time with non-scientific or trivial things if you want.

We are here to promote truth and not falsehood

You are ignored and excommunicated by me

nothing else said

Dragon

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
k4s can you honestly see undisputed evidence of a ufo in this picture? i mean its obviously not just one of us that thinks that we can't see anything. can you please explain to us why you think this is undisputed evidence? please post the original so we maybe even can see why you would think this even though we might not even agree with you. thnx for the contribution though

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4s
oh ? ...rather than ? Well no, then... no nice
color sunset photo for you :-)

Well if you want a response rather than ridicule you may want to post the colour picture as well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wrong answer, k4s

Thread closed. I'll re-open it when you post a better pic of the same object.

There's nothing to work with as it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join