It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered Black Entertainers: No Justice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Statements like “slavery ended get over it” is exactly why they write songs like they do.

YOU brought up slavery. YOU asked if black people should get over it overnight. My response was that it was over 150 years ago that slavery ended (which is NOT overnight) and YES, for your own mental health ... get over it.

And no, I do not believe at all that rap songs are about slavery.

Look at the number of minorities in prison. Better yet, go to court on any given day and look at the number of blacks in the court, compared to any other race.

So you are saying that black people are bigger criminals than the other races in this country?

I OPEN MYSELF UP TO NEW THINGS.

I don't like RAP 'music'. Period. It's not a matter of not opening myself up to things. It's a matter of taste and personal likes/dislikes. I absolutely can't stand the stuff. It's loud, obnoxious, whiney, faux-bad boy, and immodest. I'm too old to be bothered with that kind of thing.

So until you maybe stop spouting this racist crap ...

YOU are the only one spouting racist crap here. 'ALL white cops are racist ... they are mud dwelling pigs ... ' You are racist.

You still haven’t answered my question..if I showed your comments to a young black individual, what do you think he would say?

I already answered it. I DON'T CARE what he'd say. Young black people who have had anti-white hate and sexually suggestive body movements rhythmically pounded into their brains for years and years are not exactly working with clear brain functions. They have been brainwashed.

We are trying to figure out if race and class distinction played any part in these crimes going unsolved.

Already discussed. The answer is most likely no. There are plenty of crimes that go unsolved in this country due to a lack of evidence and witness' and also due to police incompetence.

OJ murdering his WHITE exwife - Nichole Brown Simpson - for example. The case is still technically unsolved.

nobody can come to me with more examples of whites entertainers THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED THE WAY THE BLACK ENTERTAINERS WERE who's crimes go unsolved.

That's probably because most white entertainers don't pretend to be (or really are) angry gansta/criminals. Most non-black entertainers don't go for that lifestyle hence they dont' mix with people who play with guns.

Someone mentioned jon benet...

That was me. Jon Bennet. blonde female. Marilyn Monroe .. another blonde female. Nichole Brown Simpson. Another blonde female. Jimmy Hoffa ... White Male. Do YOU care who killed Jimmy Hoffa? I don't. A mobster being killed by another mobster. Who really killed JFK? White male. Who killed Chandra Levy? White female. Who killed ____ (fill in the unending blank).

The list of open cases in this country is huge. There are TONS of unsolved crimes involving all races.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

@ jake the dog man = so i'm the biggest racist now right? because i support rap music and the message they send?

THEN YOU SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE - which does indeed make you racist.
(In addition to your racist remarks about ALL white cops being racist and mud dwelling pigs)

Originally posted by brill
Here are a few 'lyrics' from the rap scene:

“Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha” -Kill d’White People; Apache, Apache Ain’t #, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

“Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. . . . the white man is the devil. . . . the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I’m recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . . let’s go and kill some rednecks. . . . Menace Clan ain’t afraid. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I’m crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; # this rap #, nigga, I’m gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy to the mother#ing ground”; -Kill Whitey; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records

“Bust a Glock; devils get shot. . . . when God give the word me herd like the buffalo through the neighborhood; watch me blast. . . . I’m killing more crackers than Bosnia-Herzegovina, each and everyday. . . . don’t bust until you see the whites of his eyes, the whites of his skin. . . . Louis Farrakhan . . . Bloods and CRIPS, and little old me, and we all getting ready for the enemy” -Enemy; Ice Cube, Lethal Injection, 1993, Priority Records, Thorn EMI

"Buck the devil; boom. . . . shoot you with my .22; I got plenty of crew; I take out white boys. . . . we got big toys with the one-mile scope, taking whitey's throat" -Buck tha Devil; Da Lench Mob, Guerrillas in tha Mist, 1992, Eastwest Records America

The problem with people like you is ...

... the problem with people like you, Spawwwn, is that you are racist. If, as you say, you support those lyrics provided by Brill, then you are a racist. If I, as a white person, proclaimed that I supported the lyrics of some white supremist group that called for killing N*****S and sung the wonders of guns that kill blacks .. I'd be a racist.

I don't. But YOU do.

... and that's also why nobody is going to be changing their mentality in the ghetto anytime soon.

No. Having those lyrics rhythmically pounded into the brains of black youth are why the mentality in the ghetto won't be changing anytime soon.

I gave you a short list of REAL heroes. REAL ones. When THOSE people are emulated then you will see a change in the mentality in the ghetto.

[edit on 1/6/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
The murders were investigated....

This is another example of the staggering ignorance that litters these ATS race threads. I mean, really, do a modicum of research, you know, just search the site. In case you're too lazy, here's an ATS thread about Tupac's murder. I posted a link to it in this thread earlier, but I guess no one took the time to read it.

Here's an excerpt.

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
On Biggie
According to Russell Poole, the former LAPD detective investigating Biggie's death, all roads lead to Suge Knight or, more accurately, a sect of Bloods associated with Knight.

After months of investigating and substantial amounts of evidence, Poole accused an LAPD officer, David Mack, along with his friend Amir Muhammad, of being complicit in the murder. Poole had proof that Mack had ties with the CEO of Death Row Records, Suge Knight....Poole sent this information to the chief of the Los Angeles Police Department, Benard Parks, who ordered Poole to stop all investigation on Mack as Mack had been arrested for bank robbery in December 1997 and was on his way to prison.

So, Suge Knight appears again, this time with a connection to the LAPD, David Mack. Mack, obviously corrupt, also seems to have friends in high places. Look at how the police chief protects him from being implicated in Biggie's murder.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I’d rather they spent their time protecting us innocent people from the criminals rather than protecting the criminals from each other... They do investigate.

I keep saying it: check out that thread. Apparently, sometimes, the police are the criminals. Those are the crimes they don't investigate.

Rape victims don't ask for it. Criminals (no matter what the color), do. I still don't care if a criminal gets killed by another criminal. I'm being honest. I just don't care - no matter what color they are.

The point I was trying to make, FF, is that there are people who blame rape victims. I'm sure if you asked them, they would feel just as right as you do. We all think our way of thinking is the 'correct' one. That's why we come up with laws, where one's opinion isn't supposed to matter.

The MLK murder was solved.

Dr. King's own family don't believe James Earl Ray was more than a patsy, as evidenced by their actions:

In 1997, Martin Luther King's son Dexter King met with Ray, and publicly supported Ray's efforts to obtain a trial.[26]

In 1999, Coretta Scott King, King's widow (and a civil rights leader herself), along with the rest of King's family, won a wrongful death civil trial against Loyd Jowers and "other unknown co-conspirators". Jowers claimed to have received $100,000 to arrange King's assassination.

King's Assasination: Allegations of conspiracy

Originally posted by WolfOfWar
many of the positive role models are ostricized and thrown out of the spectrum

What I'm trying to tell you is, that's not true. They ostracize themselves. They don't "show up." They're not here when people need them. They're simply not involved. Black people know that these rappers ain't worth ****. They don't do anything helpful for the average poor black person. We're not stupid. However, they claim us, while everybody else is busy running away from us.

If well-educated, middle-class blacks started showing up in the hood, really ready to help, people would probably be a little unsure of how genuine they were, but once that was all sorted out, we would be glad they came. That's not what's happening here, I can assure you.

To those saying that you need to get rid of "rap" or "hip hop" and that its a repungnant form of music, you need to educate yourself. Its simply a style of music, a rhythmic form of poetry...Look at Black Eyed Peas

Thank you for saying that. I agree. Except for the Black Eyed Peas part. I hate them.

Originally posted by QuasiShaman
The hip hop culture has an "us against them" mentality with the police. You cannot deny this.

And you're surprised by that? We would be stupid not to be suspicious of the police, with them shooting people 50 times. Goodness.

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Most of the hard core drugs in LA aren't distributed by the blacks, but by whites and other contingents. The police can't stop the white drug houses either so your point is not valid concerning the drug epidemic as a racist thing.

You're right, but you're wrong. If you research the various funding sources for governmental 'black ops,' you'll see that a lot of it comes from drugs. It's not in the government's interests to stop drugs, because they're actually the supplier a lot of the time. However, to appease white America, they continue the inane War on Drugs. It's really a win-win situation for them because, a, Americans feel like the gov't is doing something about the problem, and, b, the government gets to inflate the Prison Industrial Comlex (read:contracts for their friends) on the backs of black men. All without touching the black op's money. Perfect.

You just seem really angry and lashing out. Slow down and work stuff out for yourself, it's a journey all adults have to do to be able to make it in the world financially and socially

I know you weren't talking to me, but that was an unneccessary personal attack. We're here to discuss facts, not each other. The only reason I'm commenting is that, these race conversations tend to degenerate and we have to be careful to stick to the rules.

Now please tell me where the positive is in this crap? What possible good can come from these type of messages. For you to even attempt to admit there is merit in this garbage only further reveals your utter ignornance.

Would you mind posting your source? I would like to know who took the time to assemble this list, of the most racist, and unknown, rappers of all time? The fact that you would use these rappers as examples of rap music disseminating racist ideologies is hilarious, because nobody even listens to them.

What you should be asking is why so many crimes are being attributed to minorities

Because racial profiling assures they have more liklihood of being stopped and searched. Then, they get harsher sentences. All this has been presented on ATS before, with links.

and what are the minority communities doing about it, next to nothing it would seem.

What did the Italians do about the Mafia? Nothing. The police did their job. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

sometimes, the police are the criminals. Those are the crimes they don't investigate.

Sure. Absolutely. But the author of this thread said ALL WHITE cops are racists and that they are mud dwelling pigs. He complained that it was a race thing that all these crimes against blacks went unsolved. It could be .. but more likely it is just that they are unsolvable. There are many crimes against non-black people that are unsolvable ... or that the cops did a piss poor job with and that they can't ever be solved (Jon Bennet Ramsey!!).

That's why we come up with laws, where one's opinion isn't supposed to matter.

You are absolutely correct. The law is supposed to be equal to all - criminal and innocent. However, the author asked my opinion and I gave it .. i don't care if criminals kill criminals. I just don't.

Dr. King's own family don't believe James Earl Ray was more than a patsy, as evidenced by their actions

I know. I remember watching a meeting of James Earl Ray and Dr. King's son meeting and shaking hands. It was chilling. I know that James Earl Ray, in the end. recanted and said he didn't do it. That is powerful. But it also could be -

1 - that he wanted to get out for at least his last few months to be free again.
2 - that he has told himself that lie so much that he actually believes it.

I don't know the answer. It's a mystery. However, i did see many 'talking heads' on TV lamenting that James Earl Ray had further injured the King family because Kings son believed the lie about his innocence. The 'talking heads' are sometimes idiots and sometimes very smart. This twist gets a big ?? from me. I just don't know.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You're right, but you're wrong. If you research the various funding sources for governmental 'black ops,' you'll see that a lot of it comes from drugs. It's not in the government's interests to stop drugs, because they're actually the supplier a lot of the time. However, to appease white America, they continue the inane War on Drugs. It's really a win-win situation for them because, a, Americans feel like the gov't is doing something about the problem, and, b, the government gets to inflate the Prison Industrial Comlex (read:contracts for their friends) on the backs of black men. All without touching the black op's money. Perfect.

I would just like to point out the obvious inconsistencies in your statement. It is almost next to impossible to "research" "black operations" and the fact that you brushed it off as simple as simply "researching" is beyond me. It's Black Operations, meaning it is extremely secretive and lucrative and the public has no idea of it even existing. Any results that research will return into Black Operations is next to pure speculation and I would not accept that as solid proof of anything.

And the thing about the government supporting drugs, I disagree with you. Drugs are not good for the government considering the fact that Drugs and the cartels that bring in drugs over borders are taking up government and federal resources. The government ALREADY has a very stable foothold in the industry of gun-running. The United States of America is the number one gun-running nation IN THE WORLD. The President of the United States is the most powerful Merchant of Death IN THE WORLD. The federal government makes so much money from gun running, that when they actually take weapons to a theater of operations, they simply leave the small arms on the field because it's always cheaper to manufacture more guns than it is to transport them.

There is not enough evidence in my eyes to suggest that drug trafficking produces more profit than loss to the point that it would benefit the government. In reality; it requires more resources to distribute drugs illegally and through channels than anything else; where as weapons... well it's not exactly illegal to sell weapons to buyers now is it? Of course the seller and buyer must be legit in order for it to be condoned as a legal transaction, but enough nations in the world are doing it to make it legal enough. And the word legal is used very loosely. Drugs simply don't produce the results that guns do. The United States isn't a third world country, they set their eyes on much bigger markets than drugs. Look at the defense industry, Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin just to name a few. They make billions on advanced weapons alone. War makes money; not drugs.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
sports.espn.go.com.../070104&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab5pos2

Here you go. Written by a black man.

The article is about the recent death of the Denver broncos CB. Darrent Williams. BAsically states that the black community is by large responsible for its own demise. It's culture of victimization and thug worship.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by American Madman]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Most of these murders go unsolved because it's cool for the boys in the hood not to talk. Nobody talks after a murder in a black neighborhood because nobody wants to get mowed down when the police leave. This same crap happens with gang warfare. Nobody talks. Again, most of these guys were criminal and had police records before they even made it famous. I can see why nobody cares about solving the cases.

Why is it you don't see white rockers killing and shooting eachother right and left? You only see it with the black rappers. Why is that? Like I said, keep killing eachother. You're scouring your reputation, losing respect, turning off the masses. Truly, this behavior is not surprising at all......it's typical, and it perpetuates the black stereotype for all the world to see.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
It is almost next to impossible to "research" "black operations" and the fact that you brushed it off as simple as simply "researching" is beyond me.

Tell that to our fellow ATS'ers, those who have done the research on this topic. A simple ATS search on 'CIA' and 'drugs' can do wonders.

Here's a freebie: CIA Involvement in drug smuggling

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Like I've said, you're completely missing the concept of "Black Operations".

There is no way to substantiate anything that you find on "black operations".

There is plenty of information out on the internet about it, doesn't make it all true now does it? There is a lot of BS out there, knowing what is BS and what is not is the trick. If it was supposed to be secret, chances are... it is.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Sure. Absolutely. But the author of this thread said ALL WHITE cops are racists and that they are mud dwelling pigs.

I couldn't care less if those cops are racists. I care that they're protecting murderers. Once again, the chief of police in LA stopped the investigation as soon as the detective in charge of the investigation of Biggie's murder found a suspect. What are you not getting? At least one of the murders in question is not "unsolvable," they just don't want to solve it.

The police are protecting the criminal/s.

The law is supposed to be equal to all - criminal and innocent.

Exactly, which is why the OP started this thread.

I know that James Earl Ray, in the end. recanted and said he didn't do it. That is powerful. But it also could be -

1 - that he wanted to get out for at least his last few months to be free again.
2 - that he has told himself that lie so much that he actually believes it.

The link I gave says he recanted only three days after the original confession, not "in the end." Therefore, both of your hypothetical trains of thought are probably off the mark, in terms of a timeline. Unless you think three days is long enough for the second hypothetical.

However, i did see many 'talking heads' on TV lamenting that James Earl Ray had further injured the King family

I didn't know that, but it makes me believe Ray even more.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If it was supposed to be secret, chances are... it is.

Um, so why are you here, at a conspiracy website, where the whole point is to ferret out the information 'They' don't make readily known? Don't you find it pointless?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If it was supposed to be secret, chances are... it is.

Um, so why are you here, at a conspiracy website, where the whole point is to ferret out the information 'They' don't make readily known? Don't you find it pointless?

You obviously do not know why I am here. I am not here for the conspiracy part of the website, as much as I am here for the scientific research forums. There is no conspiracy behind scientific research. This may be a conspiracy forum, but there are plenty of other forums on this site that don't necessarily relate to conspiracy, this is not a one sided website.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You obviously do not know why I am here.

That's why I asked, silly.

Edit to add: If you're into the science, and not the conspiracy, might I suggest that you check out what the posters in this forum have to say, on a variety of topics. Black ops come to mind. I could be mistaken (probably), but you sounded like you were repeating conventional wisdom. Of all people, you, 'the scientist,' should know: you can't reach a conclusion until you look at the information for yourself. ATS is a great resource for introducing yourself to a new subject, if you know what I mean. The posters are very good about links, and there's always a skeptic or two, to ask the hard questions. Of course, and I'm sure you know this, there's a lot of off-the-wall stuff too, but you can usually discern 'the crazies' right away.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Seriously, what the heck was the purpose of this thread? You haven't named any "entertainers" as far as i'm concerned. If you are black yourself, then I can understand you might have some bitterness. You see, Mel Gibson doesn't promote himself as a "gangsta" who "f*cks hoes", "drinks 40's" and is "down for whatever". People who think like that should have no question why their life or safety are in danger. Tupac was looked up to as a "thug gangsta" yet he was not even a gangmember whatsoever. Most people don't know that, and they liked Tupac because he was a "thug" who "didn't give a f*ck". Gimme a farkin break will you?
Your thread has no point and would be deleted asap if I were mod.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Would you mind posting your source? I would like to know who took the time to assemble this list, of the most racist, and unknown, rappers of all time? The fact that you would use these rappers as examples of rap music disseminating racist ideologies is hilarious, because nobody even listens to them.

Apologies for not posting my sources, here they are:

lyrics.astraweb.com...
www.lyricsondemand.com...
www.americanchronicle.com...
www.lyricsdrive.com...

I also apologize for not being so selective, so here are some additional gems, all of which just exude a positive, wholesome image. I can't help but laugh at these lyrics while people like you lament about what's wrong but I'm sure nobody listens to these ones either huh?

[Mods sorry for the fecal like lyrics I've posted, I've tried to block out the expletives but its like shooting fish in a barrel]

"As I was beatin on a cop, I heard a gun click (uh-ohh)
Then the gun shot, but I wasn't hit
I turned around it was my homie with the gun in hand
He shot the cop (damn!) now he's a dead man
I said, come on, it's time for us to get away
(Let's go, we gotta get the f@ck outta here)
They called for backup, and they'll be on their way
Jumped in the car, and tried to get away quick
The car wouldn't start (damn!) we in deep #
So we jumped out (C'mon let's take the cop's car)
We drove a little ways thinkin that we got far
But I looked up, and all I saw was blue lights
If I die tonight, I'm dying in a gunfight
I grabed the AK, my homie took the 12 gauge
Load em up quick, it's time for us to spray
We'll shoot em up with they own #in weapons
And when we through sprayin (audi) then we steppin
This is a lesson, to the rednecks and crooked cops
You # with real niggaz, get ya f@ckin ass dropped
So here we go, the police against us"

Artist: 2Pac
Album: 2Pacalypse Now
source: www.lyricsmania.com...

"Now who you know besides me who write lines and squeeze nines
And have hoes in the hood sniffin on white lines
You don't want me to be your kid's role model
I'll teach them how to buck them 380s and load up them hollows
Have shorty fresh off the stoop, ready to shoot"

Artist: 50 Cent
Album: Get Rich Or Die Tryin'

I shot dread in the head, took the bread and the landspread
Lil' Gotti got the shotty to your body
So don't resist, or you might miss Christmas
I tote guns, I make number runs
I give emcees the runs drippin
when I throw my clip in the AK, I slay from far away
Everybody hit the DECK
(from Born Again, released posthumously, Bad Boy Entertainment 1999)

Artist: Notorious B.I.G.
Album: Born Again

Originally posted by Brill
and what are the minority communities doing about it, next to nothing it would seem.

What did the Italians do about the Mafia? Nothing. The police did their job. Deny ignorance.

ummmmmm what the hell are you going on about? I've presented lyrics showing that rap music is a cancer on the youth of this world and you come back with mafia references. I guess in some ways theres a correlation as both are criminals, use guns and belong in jail. Thanks for re-enforcing my argument.

Black communities need to wake up and help themselves, can't expect a hand out every time now can we.

brill

[edit on 6-1-2007 by brill]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I can't help but laugh at these lyrics while people like you lament about what's wrong ...

"People like me"?!?! Check your own racism, buddy.

This is a lesson, to the rednecks and crooked cops
You # with real niggaz, get ya f@ckin ass dropped
So here we go, the police against us"

Artist: 2Pac
Album: 2Pacalypse Now

Hmmm, I wonder why he would do such a thing?

Oh, he explained why in the verse right before this one. Why you would just give us half a story? I guess you weren't going for accuracy, just 'shock value', huh? Lying by omission still counts, you know.

[the 'why' to the 'what']
Jacked by the police, didn't have my ID
I said, "Excuse me, why you tryin to rob me?"
He had tha nerve to, say that I had a curfew
(Do you know what time it is?
Get out the #ing car, or I'll hurt you!)
"Get out the car... or I'lI hurt you"
So here I go, I better make my mind up
Pick my nine up, or hit the line-up
I chose B, stepped into the streets

So, he had been stopped, presumably for no reason, since the only excuse given is a curfew violation. Yet, he decided to follow their directions, instead of reacting to the situation too hastily. He actually got out of his car... at which point, according to the rest of this verse, the police get rough. You seem to be mad that he didn't just take his ass-whooping and go home quietly. Those days are long gone, thank God.

You forgot to mention that this song, and most of this album, is about police brutality, hence Tupac's comment about crooked cops. Another interesting fact, as opposed to all the opinion being bandied about, is that this album you quote was released one month after the following run-in with-- surprise, surprise-- police brutality. See? It all fits together, like a little puzzle.

On October of 1991 he filed a $10 million lawsuit against the Oakland Police Department, alleging they brutally beat him over a jaywalking incident. The suit was later settled for $42,000.
wiki on Tupac and 'the Law'

As a reminder, when posting song lyrics, you might want to give us the song title. Important. I'm not going to do all this work for the other two songs you excerpted, but I will say, 50 Cent makes me want to throw up, and Biggie was totally, completely, 100% fiction... well-authored fiction, but false nonetheless.

ummmmmm what the hell are you going on about? I've presented lyrics showing that rap music is a cancer on the youth of this world and you come back with mafia references.

"ummmmm", follow your own conversation. You asked what minorities were doing about crime in their communities and I referred you to another minority group who had the same problem.

btw, I don't recall any 'neighborhood stings' in the Godfather.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Oh, he explained why in the verse right before this one. Why you would just give us half a story? I guess you weren't going for accuracy, just 'shock value', huh? Lying by omission still counts, you know.
[....]
but I will say, 50 Cent makes me want to throw up, and Biggie was totally, completely, 100% fiction... well-authored fiction, but false nonetheless.

Oh I get it.....selective reasoning. If it doesn't fit your warped agenda then its ok to select pieces that do.

The reality is that rappers will continue to off each other and thats a good thing. I already know where I stand, you need to convince yourself of the real world.

g'day and good bye.

brill

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Oh I get it.....selective reasoning. If it doesn't fit your warped agenda then its ok to select pieces that do.

Uh, no, I picked the first one in your list. No ulterior motive there. I said 50 was garbage, I just didn't feel like writing an essay on the topic.

My agenda is warped because I don't agree with you? That says all I need to know about how you deal with a civil discussion between dissenting parties.

good bye.

See ya.

I almost forgot to mention, I noticed how you made a big deal about song lyrics, yet when I take time out of my day to give you the neccessary background to make an informed decision, you ignore it. Nice evasion tactic.

When you want a real debate on race, minus the name-calling and games, let me know. I'll be here.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Spawn, first of all I'm black mate. Secondly, you are racist, I'm glad I don't think like you. Let go of hate brother, God bless.

p.s. black people can be racist too, where are the mods ?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Call me crazy, but I think we have a love connection between Brill and Harlemhottie. There is definitely a spark there!!!!!!!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join