It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained photo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I just realised what Undo was doing

She was thinking the one in green was the reptillian, I thought she was enlarging the one in red, if you want a better view of this picture click the link 2 posts up

As you can see the one in green is definately a blue print cross section of the tunnel just like this one.

Undo, far from being angry with us you should be happy we have solved something you have been wasting your time on

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Wig]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

reduced excessive bolding

[edit on 4/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LOL and they are all 'cold' blooded my friend.

I majored in zoology.

I know I'm getting a little to technical for the reptilian crowd....

Why do you think the dinosaurs were able to be bipedal?

GIGANTOTHERMY

Bipedal reptiles would have a very hard time not being able to metabolise their own heat. I know there are some that are bipedal yes, but they dont move very often at all. Lactic acid would fry their muscles. If the 'reptilians' were ever after you just run for cover and gain some ground.... they'd be in a lot of pain pretty quickly if they were really reptiles.

Therefore.............. they would be closer to mammals if they were bipedal. And if they layed eggs, I could even call them marsupials.

Reptilian is a crappy description even if they do exist. They are probably aquatic or extrememly screwed on the evolutionary ladder.

I'm pretty open to ideas about life but the whole reptilian thing is the biggest joke in this field. It damages every move foward.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Just forget about reptiles and the moon and Mars. You aren't going to find anything. Believe me I've been searching for years.

Seems you haven't looked to hard then

Answers are surrounding us if we band together in a coherent group.

Not likely... three people will look at the same evidence or photo and come up with four opinions on what it is or isn't. This place is a good example

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

The Aero Car...

Good one! :up" That would be a Coanda Effect "flying saucer", but the Avro Aerocar wasn't built until the fifties, though disk designs would certainly be something to test in a wind tunnel
But this thingy was built by a German Scientist in 1921ish. Even Tesla didn't have his saucer patent yet. The National Monument page states...

Max Munk, a German NACA technical assistant who was familiar with European wind tunnel design, designed the Variable Density Tunnel--the first pressurized wind tunnel in the world... ...put into operation by Munk in 1921. The Variable Density Tunnel was a technological jump that rejuvenated American aerodynamic research
Source

So less than 20 years after flight was first achieved, we have the precurser to NASA (the NACA) having German scientist building experimental wind tunnels that were a "a technological jump"

I find that curious

Homo Sapiens Neandethalis evolved into Homo Sapiens Sapiens in approximately 200,000 years.

Funny, I always thought it was Cro Magnum

Then in sixth grade I saw the classic depiction of bipedal evolution leading from chimpanzee to austroprolithicus to homo-erectus to Cro-magnum man and then to us.

In Anthropology 101., I learned that the fossil tree had dead ends, and the most famous of these dead ends was the Neanderthal. The more I learned of the Neanderthal, the more in disbelief I felt. Neanderthals predate humans by at least 200,000 years, and further, coexisted with humans for at least 50,000 years. Neanderthals look so much like us; it bothered me greatly to learn that we were not supposed to be descended from them, but homo-erectus.
SOURCE

6th grade... hmmmm... So your credibility regarding your expertise on what may or may not be a classes a reptillian is wanting.

Reptilian is a crappy description even if they do exist. They are probably aquatic or extrememly screwed on the evolutionary ladder.

Those dinosaurs did pretty well for hundreds of millions of years... if it wasn't for that astreroid, our insignificant little species might not exist today... I'd say they did pretty good on the evolutionary scale...

:bash:

Then there is these guys, merely a few thousand years back

[edit on 3-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig You should always ask, and always give all the information available.

She did ask... and at the time she asked all the information was not available... seems perhaps there should be a TofC regarding the manner in which you ask a question, or the form the question should take... after all, wouldn't want a bunch of free thinkers lurking about now would we?

You could have saved a lot of time if you had asked earlier it sounds like you put a lot of time into this, we could have told you from the start not to bother. But don't let us stop you.

Hmmm so let me see if I got this...

We should ask you, and you will tell us not to bother? So when did we rewrite the rules of freedom of expression?

Originally posted by WDefCon5
On a side note I am surprised you did not bring up this one….

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Nice find LOL Hadn't got that far yet... checking for radiation and all that white fog... yep that be a keeper :up"

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
First pixels... page 2.. more pixels.. page 3 more pixels...

Skip to page 5 and we're on wind tunnels! im very confused.

LOL
You missed page 4!!!

[edit on 3-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i suppose we vote for either a depiction of the image or something we can 'see' of the original image

[edit on 4-1-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qetyl
Hello all! I've been checking out the forum for some time, but this is my first post.

I've been looking at this photo long and hard, and I sure don't see anything to indicate it is fake.

As with the rest of you, the bulletin board is very interesting. I'm a relatively basic Photoshop user, but what I did was cut out the board, invert it (the colors that is) and stretch it out a bit to give more of a "head-on" view. The images, like someone mentioned above, seem like x-rays or negatives, and they seem correct with the colors inverted. You can certainly make out some interesting images with this picture:

Here's to hoping I did that right...

Ok - after previewing I see it's an external image - how do I embed it? At least you can see it...

At any rate, in this picture, IMHO, I see the following:
Top left - seems to be a Grey.
Top row, 3rd in - looks like a different Grey.
Top row, 5th in - Kinda looks humanish, maybe a hybrid?
Second row, 3rd in - looks like a reptoid.
The crosses in the second row look interesting - anyone see anything like that before?
Bottom right - looks like a drawing or sketch of some sort?

The rest is a little too vague to make out, but if anyone can see anything that I haven't mentioned, or wishes to add comments, please feel free. Also, if there is another piece of the picture you'd like me to play with I'd certainly be happy to help.

Also, SeenItAll, I agree that on earth, reptiles as we know them are cold-blooded. However, I seem to recall that there was evidence of dinosaurs possibly being warm-blooded (had something to do with the bone structure - I read that a long time ago so I'll have to see if I can find it), but at any rate, we're talking about alien life, so who's to say alien reptiles aren't warm-blooded? Just my 2 cents...

Qetyl

Great that you've taken the time to bring up that bulletin board for us to see what Undo is seeing on that board. And now that I'm looking at your image of it, I can see why some here are seeing some of those images in those pictures on that board. Granted it goes without saying that those images on that board present quite a challenge for us to say with any certainty as to what's acutally in those images and photo's, I see no harm at all in at least speculating on what they possibly could be because at least that's a start!

Wig

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Wig

The Aero Car...

Good one! :up"

I didn't say that, you are quoting from the image, which was presented by "freezer" in post id: 2854787 (bottom of page 6)

She did ask... and at the time she asked all the information was not available

Yes it was, (that is to say she did have more information which was asked for but she refused to give) it was on the webpage index (now blocked), pressurechamber.jpg, she knew at the time that the picture existed, the one which had been enlarged beyond all reason, she refused to put her question into context, i.e. provide "all the information available to her at the time"....i.e. tell us what picture was the original, which she did have. She did not know it was from NASA - fair enough but she could have put the question into context and not wasted everyone's time.

seems perhaps there should be a TofC regarding the manner in which you ask a question
It's ludicrous to present a tiny collage of grey squares and ask "can you identify this building, with a 'T' on it" without giving its context.

Hmmm so let me see if I got this...

We should ask you, and you will tell us not to bother? So when did we rewrite the rules of freedom of expression?

No, you got it wrong,

She asked a question, we naturally saw a bunch of grey squares and asked for the original, when eventually we got the original we told her what she was trying to do was impossible. If she had asked before she spent so much time on this it would have stopped her (hopefully) wasting her time.

And now she is angry with us because we have told her she was wasting her time. Not only that we have proved conclusively what the picture on the BB actually is (a blueprint of the windtunnel - which was first identified by "Defcon5" pg 4, and later finalised by me.)

Apart from feeling foolish, I would be grateful not angry. Because I would now know that you cannot blow up an image beyond the limits of it's resolution. I would now know that you cannot make pixels massive and expect to see anything let alone a reflected image of a building. And I would now know exactly what the picture on the BB actually is - a diagram of the windtunnel. Thus I would now know my time had been wasted. and I would be able to put this in the waste bin and move on to my next project.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by Wig]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reduced 'bolding'

[edit on 4/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
lol i never feel foolish. i'm too dense to realize i should feel foolish. and when i am aware i should feel foolish, i usually laugh along with everyone else. this time, however, i wasn't talking about your corrections, i was commenting all the people complaining about the pixellated image on the OP. i didn't want to talk about the reptilian/wind tunnel/blue print, not because i was mistaken on its identity, but because i had spent several hours studying every freakin pixel and it was starting to creep me out. still, i wanted to know if that data, which was crammed into the space between the bottom of what i thoguht were arms and the tops of what i thought were legs, was a building in the backdrop that someone might recognize. since i had the theory at the time that it was a photo in infra-red, not a blueprint, of a reptilian eating the head of a female, and i happen to be female, i was creep'd out. understandably.

could you quit misreprsenting my intentions and just think for five seconds. all i wanted to know was if anyone recognized the initial image. nothing more. i knew it would lead to several pages of guessitimating if i posted the entire image and i didn't want to talk about the entire image. it is, afterall, my thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
and since ya got me riled up, i'm about to rain on your parade. you shoulda stopped while you had the upper hand. as long as i was willing to stop posting in the thread, you coulda walked away victorious. but ya had to come back and rub my nose in it, not realizing, that i am not an idiot (well, okay, that's debatable
).

for further perusal and your complaining fun, here's a few of the reasons i thought it was a building in the back drop, rather than a bunch o' simple pixellations:

sliding glass doors

desk with railing in front of more doors

sign with "T"

and the reptilian without color

[edit on 4-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
and since ya got me riled up, i'm about to rain on your parade. you shoulda stopped while you had the upper hand. as long as i was willing to stop posting in the thread, you coulda walked away victorious. but ya had to come back and rub my nose in it, not realizing, that i am not an idiot (well, okay, that's debatable
).

for further perusal and your complaining fun, here's a few of the reasons i thought it was a building in the back drop, rather than a bunch o' simple pixellations:

sliding glass doors

sign with "T"

Thanks for pointing out what you are seeing in these images Undo.
In the first image, I'm seeing what could be one of those metal frames what support the glass for sliding glass doors too! And I'm sure some of you lego's hobbyists out there would be able to see that too without too much imagination.

In the second image I'm seeing what in fact could be a desk and there's definitely something there that's looking like a railing where the desk would be behind it.

In the third image, yes, that's the letter "T" alright -- it possibly could represent a name like "Timestream" for example ... probably not but who knows? There are many people all over the world who claim that they are in contact with a 'station' called Timestream where they are receiving communications via directly over short wave radio's, TV, etc... from beings who claim to be talking from that 'bridge' of communication.

In the third image -- granted that it's on a slant where one will only be guessing or not as to what those images are, I'll take a guess at the bottom 'face' which to me looks rather humanoid, yet not human. And because I get a lot of humanoid faces that have certain reptile like features, my guess is that this image is of one of those beings.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

sliding glass doors

sign with "T"

Not only are you trying to give meaning to these meanigless pixels, but you have obviously run some sort of filters on these images as well. Not onøy is it totally impossible to tell what section of the source you have cropped and manipulated, but it is also meaningless to suggest that random pixels represent glass doors and desks with railing.
And a 'T' ??? Christ in a bloody cartoon!! I'll agree with one thing you said, and that is we should have shut up when we had the chance.

While I applaud how you've handled this thread in order to gain as many points as possible
, I am appaled that I am the only one questioning why you are so desperate to see bloodsucking reptiles in a picture that has nothing to do with the whole reptilian agenda in the first place...

Your first posts about reptilians eating humans and the whole thing being to disturbing to show us is downright misleading. There is nothing disturbing about this picture. What's disturbing is how many of us you managed to get involved in this.

To quote Sideshow Bob: "I renew my objection to this pointless endeavour!"

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
DrLeary,

Fine. Don't question your environment. If you do, don't say what you really think you're seeing cause it might be offensive to someone else. You won't mind if I exercise this little trinket of knowledge and say that seeing your words is surely as offensive to me as my attempts at understanding what I'm seeing in those pictures, is to you?

And if you're a doctor, would you mind telling me how you managed to arrive at that point by not examining anything?

[edit on 5-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

And if you're a doctor, would you mind telling me how you managed to arrive at that point by not examining anything?

[edit on 5-1-2007 by undo]

No, I'm not a doctor, and I have arrived at my conclusion by studying the pictures you have posted and (more importantly) the way the thread has developed. I might have been a bit harsh towards you as you might not have intended any hoax/scam here, but I have no problem stating that there is nothing to the claims you made in the opening of this thread, and there is nothing to be gained from debating these pixels any further...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I've read the thread and viewed all the images and all I can say is: I'ts surprising how much humans can read into a smear, ink blot, cloud...

I don't see a reptilian? with a heap of imagination i see a reptile like creature from an ald 320x240 game from back in my kid days lol

as for the squares.. I don't know how you can see a building in it.. I have an active imagination but no matter how much i stare at it it remains a bunch of squares. I don't see any reflection, glass, sliding doors in a pic of squares sorry.

To me this thread shows how much wanting to see something influences what you actually see... on the pictures on the board i see a round shape... but to go from a round shape to saying a gray, possible alien, creature... for all i know it's a signed ball someone put a pic up off to show off to his colleagues that they got so and so's signature after the game last week.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok ok.

I've reread the thread and did some looking myself in photoshop.

I still think for the most part you're seeing things that are not there.

(tbh I can see santa clause in the pixels if i want to. Same reason why all the fake stuff in ufoland is always blurry, out of focus. or a 320x240 "photo" when it's put online.. you can see anything in such a bad image)

I didn't find the lizard eating girl.. really can't imagine where you got that from out of this image.

BUT I have to agree on the grey-looking being.

Could still be a picture of e.g. some guys daughter (people have always taken pics to work and stuff).

Honestly must be a damned ugly daughter though.

Here's what playing with levels got me and the reult does seem very grey-ish

I didn't do any perspective correction to have a more straight on looking picture (I believe in manipulating as little pixels as possible) so that's why it's a bit skewy...

Here's a blow up after adjusting levels (as opposed to before.. again the least amount of edits to stay as close to whatever really is on the pic as possible)

I also tried clearing up some of various writings in the image to find clues as to where this is or what they are doing but it's not clear enough. Maybe with some better forensic level algorithms.

I was looking on the web about forensics and found plug-ins for photoshop called ClearID. It's official software for police forensics and can apparently do some good stuff on images like these. Couldn't find it on p2p sadly and I think they don't sell to private individuals, might though but then i'd still have a payment issue (no cc)

If anyone knows this software i'd love to get my hands on it
(even if it's just to compensate my mom's way of taking pictures... very bad pictures lol)

PS. how do i post the images so that they show up visible on the board instead of linked?

[edit on 28-3-2007 by David2012]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

LOL and they are all 'cold' blooded my friend.

I majored in zoology.

I know I'm getting a little to technical for the reptilian crowd....

Why do you think the dinosaurs were able to be bipedal?

GIGANTOTHERMY

Bipedal reptiles would have a very hard time not being able to metabolise their own heat. I know there are some that are bipedal yes, but they dont move very often at all. Lactic acid would fry their muscles. If the 'reptilians' were ever after you just run for cover and gain some ground.... they'd be in a lot of pain pretty quickly if they were really reptiles.

Therefore.............. they would be closer to mammals if they were bipedal. And if they layed eggs, I could even call them marsupials.

I'm pretty open to ideas about life but the whole reptilian thing is the biggest joke in this field. It damages every move foward.

I agree on the cold blooded and such but in all honesty.. the term wasn't invented to describe any biological properties.. the term was invented based on visual appearance.. which could make them any known animal type or even (most likely) unknown (like we know everything *laughs*)

but tbh i don't buy into any of this race, alien species etc. stuff.

If you look at all the described types of aliens one thing always strikes me... how much they are limited to human imagination... bi pedal? why? 4 appendages? why? 2 eyes? why? eyes even? why?

Alien biology will be probably a lot less similar to any of the current "identified" aliens.. the simple fact is humans know 1 planet out of billions and even that one we don't know to well. we're pretending to know something when in fact we haven't even explored our "house" (earth) fully yet and only stepped in the doorway to our garden for a short peek (solar system). not to mention we don't know squat of what's beyond the garden fence...

(cept for pretty pictures of stuff that might not even exist anymore.. remember if something is 1000 ly away the light takes 1000 years to get here... when you look at such distant objects you are looking into past) and as such can't be sure what's there right now.

What I miss in the ufo etc. community is simple common sense and honesty about how "advanced" we really are... we barely touched the tip of a very very very large iceberg and pretend to know everything... human race is by nature arrogant. luckily though we're also hugely curious by nature

honestly I don't think we'd recognize an alien of a civilization thousands of years ahead of us spiritually, technologically (not to mention the biology would be completely unknown) etc etc if it stood in front of our face.

ow and what i really can do without when researching anything are assumptions... to assume an alien has a head, arms and legs and 2 eyes etc etc is just daft concidering it evolved in a completely different environment, along completely different lines starting with completely different gene sets.. if they even have a gene type system.. just because we know 1 planet and on that 1 planet evolution uses the gene/dna system doesn't mean that's the rule in the universe... for all we know we might be an exception with our dna based biology.

The simple fact is we know almost nothing.

(and to use the classes in place on earth to classify a creature not evolved here is just daft.)

sorry ranting.. might be better as a seperate post..

(one exception to all this is, if you believe our evolution has been influenced or even stems from alien dna then yes. we might look somewhat like the beings that made/manipulated us. but then this similarity will still only rleate to that 1 species of alien... space is vast.)

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Dr. Heiser, an expert on ancient languages, especially ancient hebrew and the dialects of mesopotamia, developed a theory that the serpent in the biblical creation story is actually not a serpent but a bipedal being of "angelic", extra-dimensional, etc origin. he was a seraph, which is identified later in the bible as a flying fiery serpent or dragon. the fiery part can also be translated, shining, glowing so a glowing or shining flying dragon or serpent. seraphim, are angels. so let's connect the dots.

before humans were created, according to the biblical and sumerian/akkadian/babylonian/egyptian texts, this planet sustained
a different civilization of beings who inhabited other planets in the solar system, as well. apparently, a highly advanced civ, that had learned all that space flight stuff, and which had apparently made the same mistakes we are makign today, resulting in the destruction of all life on the planet, followed by an ice age (which is where Genesis 1 begins) . during all of that was the war in "heaven", which is basically a space war, and which ended with some of the angels being put here on the earth as a form of punishment. these were the angels, who had apparently been here before us, of which the serpent in the garden was one. he is probably more famously known in sumerian texts as Enki, who was, incidentally, called the Great Dragon in the sumerian text known as Enki and the World Order.

It neatly ties in with the preponderance of reptilian lifeforms of pre-age eras. however, i don't believe we humans were actually originally from this planet. I believe Eden was somewhere else, and more specifically, somewhere on the other side of a stargate, threw which we were brought during the "temptation of the "Eve" and after which, we were permanently stranded here with the "Serpent." (theories, with all kinds of interesting texts to support them but rather long procedure).

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012

I didn't find the lizard eating girl.. really can't imagine where you got that from out of this image.

The reptilian undo is seeing is the top row third pic from the right, the reptilian its a side profile, looking towards the right of the screen, looks like it has one long arm around a woman with long hair who's head is face down on the " reptilians left shoulder". I dont know if thats what its supposed to be, but I can see what Undo says shes seeing.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3il
kid, you've got far too much time on your hands. you're going to see anything you want when you zoom in 12,000% on a black and white image and then colorize it to whatever your imagination tells you it is.

You pretty much took the word right out of my mouth. Well I can't explain the photo either, except that it's probably a carwash from 1935 or something. And "Undo" may have subconcious fears of being eaten by a pixel to death.

[edit on 3/28/2007 by Brock Landers]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join