It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
denied,

well i'm a bit creeped out by it so i'm avoiding that particular aspect of the image. you don't mind i hope? i think it's also important to see if anyone knows WHERE it happened. that's why i wondered if any of the things looked familar. it's from this really big picture. on the bulletin board, which i'm wondering....is it a film? do you recognize it? :

thestargates.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
if you dont want to post the real picture then why waste our time with this?

Originally posted by undo
xsbzx.

no, i don't really want to send the image to anyone. it's got me creeped out enough. i'd just like to see if anyone recognizes the building.

if this is not a studio shot for a film, then this would be 1950's or thereabouts. so probably only a person who was near the area or saw it in passing and remembered it would recognize it if at all (unless it hasn't changed all these years)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Okay,

I DID post it! It's right here, on the bulletin board in this big picture:

thestargates.com...

There's the original. Look on the bulletin board. Is this from a movie?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
At first I was going to reply and tell you to bugger off (or whatever similar expression our esteemed British members would use...) After taking a bit more consideration of your pressure chamber pic though, I'm a bit intrigued.

First, I don't see anything on the bulletin board that screams "Reptilian Eating Human." I don't know how you got your pic from that, but I may just not be imaginative enough.

Second, and while hardly an expert opinion, I'd go with saying it is not from a movie. If it is, they did a good job of avoiding any obvious anachronisms--no one's got a cell phone sticking out of a pocket, no Pepsi cans laying around that I could see. Granted, I couldn't tell you when the picture is from (or supposed to be from), so everything in there could scream fake and I just can't hear it.

The "actors" look natural enough. They don't look like they're posing any more than just a regular group of employees at work on a project when someone pulls out a camera. The one on the far left--although I admit he looks a little like Sean Penn maybe--is what adds to the realism the most IMO. He looks distracted, like he's trying to figure something out and a bit annoyed at the interruption.

Other than that though, your guess is as good (if not better) than mine. If I had to put a date on it, I'd say late 30's or early 40's though, based on the dress. Could be wrong; I really don't have enough of a gauge to separate between those or the fifties.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i can see some ufo's and one picture looks like chewbaccas face. Where are the photoshop experts at?!?!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
bulletin board

contents of bulletin board
perhaps this is a grey?

possible grey pic #2

possible grey #3

possible grey #4

possible grey #5 (sitting on the floor)

this looks like some kind of...erm... technology, perhaps?

Maybe a reptilian that appears to have just ate the head of the doll or whatever that is

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Are you saying that you see a picture of a reptilian eating a woman in one of the small pics on the bulleting board that's below and in front of the chamber in the pressurechamber pic?

My god mate, you have good eyes. Or a very active imagination. I just dont see it, or a building. Sorry. Perhaps a pic of a derigable (sp?) though (top left)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
MCory1

i thought he looked like judd nelson.

it's supposed to be the forties or fifties.

surely this is from a film? but no one seems to recognize it. : /

if it's not from a film, well, it was found in the project apollo archives.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That last picture makes me see it more clear. Looks like he is carrying the person/doll but what I would like to know... is that person/doll (s)he is carrying is a person or just like a toy from a factory??

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm not terribly familiar with Judd Nelson; what I see of him at IMDB.com though doesn't lead me to think it's the same guy.

I'm inclined to think that some of those pics on the bulletin board--the one you have labeled "grey5" especially--are actually pictures of the interior of the pressure chamber. grey5 looks to me like it actually has 3 beings/people/whatever in it, with one at top center, hunched over with their head between their legs. It's a bit of a stretch, but...

I am curious as to the original source of these--what site did you originally get them from? Project Apollo--do you have a link? That might put things in a different perspective.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
if he just ate a toy,he's probably not going to be happy about it, unless of course, they like inorganic food.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wrong archive. Got it mixed up with another one. I'll have to ask Zorgon when he gets home where it's located.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
kid, you've got far too much time on your hands. you're going to see anything you want when you zoom in 12,000% on a black and white image and then colorize it to whatever your imagination tells you it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3il
kid, you've got far too much time on your hands. you're going to see anything you want when you zoom in 12,000% on a black and white image and then colorize it to whatever your imagination tells you it is.

kid?

thanks

err wait, maybe not. will have to think about it.

12000% wow, didn't know that could be done!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
anybody know what these things are? they are attached to some kind of switchboard looking thing above the desk in the picture, and hang down from the platform, as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think your reading into this too must lol. them wire things properbly don't anythig to do with it whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

anybody know what these things are? they are attached to some kind of switchboard looking thing above the desk in the picture, and hang down from the platform, as well.

They look like light bulbs hanging down, would it be some kind of lighting below?

If you zoom in on this image, bottom left.
thestargates.com...

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
oh, here are the same things on the switchboard looking thing attached to the pressure chamber thing.

still look like lightbulbs?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

oh, here are the same things on the switchboard looking thing attached to the pressure chamber thing.

still look like lightbulbs?

Ahh see.
What do you suggest they are, it is a pressure chamber after all, so maybe something perfectly explainable..?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
oh come now, you gotta admit, this is one bizaare picture. nothing normal about it accept for the big clunky pressure chamber. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join