It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

oh come now, you gotta admit, this is one bizaare picture. nothing normal about it accept for the big clunky pressure chamber. lol

Originally posted by undo

if it's not from a film, well, it was found in the project apollo archives.

These are your words, there is nothing unusual for NASA to have this type of thing connected with project Apollo, no?

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
People have the right to believe what they choose, but I must say this. I have seen a few of these reptilian pictures posted on ATS and see nothing but a big cluster-f****** blurry image. It is this kind of garbage that makes the mainstream media so quick to laugh off some of the sensible suggestions that are proposed regarding conspiracies. I think this kind of stuff needs to go.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is one of those ocasions when I want to have a way to find an image in a database just by describing it.

I know that image but I can not remember where I have seen it before.

I will try to find this image and more information about it, but I think this is not from a movie, and I also do not think that that is a reptilian.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
but seriously. to look at this picture and see reptiles eating people's heads is pure insanity. seriously.

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Are you saying that you see a picture of a reptilian eating a woman in one of the small pics on the bulleting board that's below and in front of the chamber in the pressurechamber pic?

My god mate, you have good eyes. Or a very active imagination. I just dont see it, or a building. Sorry. Perhaps a pic of a derigable (sp?) though (top left)

No.... he's saying he sees a building (with a 'T' on it) under the arms of the woman being eaten by the reptilian in the picture on the bulletin board within the picture of the pressure chamber. Sorry mate but this smiley is appropriate

I haven't laughed so much in years, thank you.

btw I found enlargement "grey#4" looks like someones face is pressed up against a wall and looking towards the camera (some angry dude).

Grey #3 looks like a negative image of Jesus

Undo,
Have you seen the film Blade Runner? You see in that film where he enlarges an image until he sees a woman lying on a couch in a mirror reflection? I got news for you that kind of enlargement is impossible. And so it is impossible for you to do on your pressure chamber picture.

As for the pressure chamber, no, I don't think it is from a film.

The dangly bits they look like wires with labels tied on so the guys know what wire they are holding. I have no idea why a pressure chamber needs a switchboard. However I think you would like the idea that they might be EEG (electroencephalogram) or ECG (electrocardiogram) contacts.

And who is Zorgon

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

This is from a larger picture containing a very disturbing image of a reptilian eating the head of a female human. It's rather graphic upon close inspection. ......................

It's just disturbing, take my word on that part.

Right from the top of the thread there is this quote.
ATSers considered themselves able to handle the graphic nature of the original pic. The OP decides to censor us from the "disturbing" image.

After seeing the bulletin board "blow up" and its subjective interpretation I can now understand why the OP hesitated in posting the original.

Blow up any area I reckon there is a good chance that someone will find something in the pixellation. In the bulletin blow up I can see an inverse photo of Jesus Christ (second down, third left), do I start a thread "Messiahs photo found at site of 20th century pressure chamber?" No. I think either my burden of proof is higher or I am too dumb to see this kind of stuff (or too time poor to investigate every picture on the internet). I make no claim for either.

This is the sort of nonsense that discredits many a topic, hypothesis or theory.

This is the kind of thing that makes me laugh at the David Ickes of this world. With people believing that this sort of stuff could be evidence of repillian banqueting, no wonder Torquoise Tracksuit boy can get mugs to pay to listen to him for 7 hours, ranting on about anything his dillusional mind can come up with.

A bit off topic but remember, this champion of the reptillian cause had a forum here...that he never bothered with...I think that says more about him and his theories than his 7 hour talks

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is unbelieveable people! He posts a heavily tampered blowup of a outcrop of a unknown picture with no reference to any time, place or person and claim to see reptilians in these blobs of pixels? Pleeeease... He is taking a piss on your head and trying to claim it is raining. I used to think we could keep this kind of crazy pointless threads to a minimum, but they just keep getting worse. Where is this guy taking you? What can be gained from discussing interpretations of blobs from totally unknown sources? Unless Undo can explain why there is anything ufo/alien/reptilian related to this picture I don't see what there is to discuss. Take any picture of anything and distort and blow it up the way he has, then stare it for hours and I'm sure you will find aliens, faces, reptilians, the devil, whatever your looking for....

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

anybody know what these things are? they are attached to some kind of switchboard looking thing above the desk in the picture, and hang down from the platform, as well.

oh, here are the same things on the switchboard looking thing attached to the pressure chamber thing.

still look like lightbulbs?

These are tags used to mark what each wire is connected too. Like these: Wire Tags

Old electrodes were more along the line of the suction cup style or the needle style.

BTW: I don’t personally see anything on that bulletin board but schematics, blueprints (the old style that are actually blue with white lines), and what appears to be possibly some X-Rays. Often times tanks and devices used to withhold pressure have to be X-Rayed to show faults in the welding.

Edit to add:

Originally posted by Wig
The dangly bits they look like wires with labels tied on so the guys know what wire they are holding. I have no idea why a pressure chamber needs a switchboard. However I think you would like the idea that they might be EEG (electroencephalogram) or ECG (electrocardiogram) contacts.

I see you came to the same conclusion about the tags…

Unfortunately, I highly doubt that they are EEG electrodes based on the age of the photo and the type of electrodes that were used in the first days of EEG.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Hey Undo,

May want to check your link. All I'm getting is a highly pixelated grouping of gray scales. Is it just me?

Becker

No, its not just you.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
interesting responses. *makes a note* oh and thanks for finding out what the round things were.

Have a good 2007.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I can't see anything but pixles. Sorry I would love to look at the orriginal photo not this mangled image.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I can't see anything but pixles. Sorry I would love to look at the orriginal photo not this mangled image.

it's from this image (on the bulletin board)
thestargates.com...

here's bulletin board
thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...

source of original
grin.hq.nasa.gov...

NASA Center: Langley Research Center
Variable Density Wind Tunnel
Full Description
Left to right: Eastman Jacobs, Shorty Defoe, Malvern Powell, and Harold Turner. In this photo taken on March 15, 1929, a quartet of NACA staff conduct tests on airfoils in the Variable Density Tunnel. (In 1985, the Variable Density Tunnel was declared a National Historic Landmark.) Eastman Jacobs is sitting (far left) at the control panel'.
Keywords
Variable Density Tunnel Eastman Jacobs Shorty Defoe Malvern Powell Harold Turner Langley NACA
Subject Category
NACA-LaRC, Wind Tunnels-Exterior,

[edit on 2-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If it's from a movie, that's the finest prop job I've ever seen, there's even a pencil sharpener on the railing! The silver thing with a spring on top of the chamber is a pressure relief valve, they still look pretty much the same today. I'd say the big gauge above the 'switchboard' is main tank pressure. Now I'm going to be guessing a little here, the 'switchboard' is just an electrical junction for sensors of some sort. I don't know if they even had strain gauges then but am sure they would have used them if they had. I like the wrench hanging on the access port, one end is a pry bar for opening the thing. It's a little before my time or I could tell a lot more about the panels. -Cool pic

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the data on it says its a variable density wind tunnel.

not sure what that means or what it has to do with pressure, but
that's what it says in the official description. it also says this
pic was taken in 1929. might be that this piece is mislabelled.

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkzero63

Originally posted by Becker44
Hey Undo,

May want to check your link. All I'm getting is a highly pixelated grouping of gray scales. Is it just me?

Becker

No, its not just you.

originally posted by Defcon5I see you came to the same conclusion about the tags…
Unfortunately, I highly doubt that they are EEG electrodes based on the age of the photo and the type of electrodes that were used in the first days of EEG.
It was a joke, I thought he might prefer that explanation.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
These appear to be similar, yet more modern versions of that tank:

grin.hq.nasa.gov...
grin.hq.nasa.gov...
grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Here is one that is open showing what looks to me like a fuel tank inside it, this could be similar to what is shown on the bulletin board schematics. It looks to me like they were testing the fuel and oxidizer tanks used in rocket stages.

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

On a side note I am surprised you did not bring up this one….

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Originally posted by Wig
It was a joke, I thought he might prefer that explanation.

Oh, sorry about that…

[edit on 1/2/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Erm, I do believe I've learned my lesson - Don't ask questions. Gotcha. Alrighty then. Back to my studies.

As I said before, Have a good 2007.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by undo]

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thank you for the original source for the pic Undo, much appreciated. You should always ask, and always give all the information available. You could have saved a lot of time if you had asked earlier it sounds like you put a lot of time into this, we could have told you from the start not to bother. But don't let us stop you.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It would get pretty windy in there when they open the valve on the big pump sitting off to the left
Doesn't look like there's anyplace for it to go though so the wind wouldn't last long and then there would be pressure. Maybe there's an exhaust coming out the bottom someplace but it doesn't seem right. I work with vacuum and was wondering if it's really a vacuum chamber at first but don't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join