It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained photo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brock Landers

You pretty much took the word right out of my mouth. Well I can't explain the photo either, except that it's probably a carwash from 1935 or something. And "Undo" may have subconcious fears of being eaten by a pixel to death.

Well that's certainly creative.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3il
but seriously. to look at this picture and see reptiles eating people's heads is pure insanity. seriously.

I have to agree, and I think it's said that this forum is filled with posts like these. (posted by grown up people too)

"Aliens, UFOs & Crazy talk" is what this forum should be called now...

EDIT:
Seriously, I think we should ban people some people in here, I know a few that always see stuff that no one else sees. Like the pictures from the moon and mars? (it's silly in a retarded level)

If it was my forum, I would ban people like that, but I guess it is me who will get a serous warning now. I have actually not visited this page much lately just because of the high BS factor in here.
But anyway, have a nice day!

[edit on 2007/3/28 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
oh, here are the same things on the switchboard looking thing attached to the pressure chamber thing.

still look like lightbulbs?

The presser chamber thing looks like a decompression chamber, you know the thing people that go diving they get a sickness if they resurface to fast. Debends(i don't know if it is spelled right.) i think is what it is called. People that go into outer space, when they come back they sometimes have to go into the decompression chamber. The photo looks as if it was taken in the early middle or late 30's. The switch board is just that. It is probley some switch board that is leading into the decompression chamber, so that the people inside can talk to the people out side the chamber. Now for the pics you are saying look like a reptile eating a person, to mee they look like the surface of the moon. In that pic you posted another ats member gives us a close up and yes with the the poor coloring of the pic. If you look hard at the bottom left of the pic, I can make out what appears to be the edge of the moon and the craters. Next time you have a pic and you want to share it with us first, try showing it to a moderator or an administrator. That way all those people won't come in and start bashing you. But to even see something like that on those pictures on the billboard does have to take an active imagination and a keen eye. And I dont mean that in a bad way either. I did not even see the photos on the billboard until it was talked about.

[edit on 28am3 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As stated above, that isn't even a photograph. It is a diagram of the chamber above. It's a cross sectional view. It takes a very very vivid imagination to create anything else at all from that diagram.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by braddman]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sometimes, during the summer - I will sit outside and look up at the sky and watch the clouds... and sometimes I can see things that resemble various configurations of reality based optics... such as a face, a bird... or whatever your mind attributes the 'formations' to be able associate itself with.

The blocky image that was posted, along with some of the various other photos seem to fit the 'cloud watching' scenario...

Kroms33

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambergambler

Originally posted by David2012

I didn't find the lizard eating girl.. really can't imagine where you got that from out of this image.

The reptilian undo is seeing is the top row third pic from the right, the reptilian its a side profile, looking towards the right of the screen, looks like it has one long arm around a woman with long hair who's head is face down on the " reptilians left shoulder". I dont know if thats what its supposed to be, but I can see what Undo says shes seeing.

the levels work that revealed a grey alien-ish object also confirmed quite clearly it's a blueprint like the one showed earlier.

if you wish i'll put a crop of my results on that part of the image aswell

but i think if you take the pic and simple invert it to negative it already is pretty obvious it's a blueprint/line drawing.

actually it's very very similar to the blueprint posted earlier.

Personally I think the photo as a whole might be an early decompression chamber for divers or research on effects of pressure on a human body.
This would explain the chamber, the ecg electrode stickies, previously hinted at to be light bulbs (don't know the english name for that part of ecg equipment). And why there seems to be no hint at all in the picture of this being done classified.

Sometimes, during the summer - I will sit outside and look up at the sky and watch the clouds... and sometimes I can see things that resemble various configurations of reality based optics... such as a face, a bird... or whatever your mind attributes the 'formations' to be able associate itself with.

The blocky image that was posted, along with some of the various other photos seem to fit the 'cloud watching' scenario...

This is true and any serious researcher, believer or not, should always keep this in mind as well as the well known effects on observation when a person wants to believe something.

A large % of perception is filled in by the mind as best it can and is not actual perceived data. I'd have to look up the estimated amount, I can't remember of the top of my head.

Ever wonder why the amount of phenomena identified as a grey skyrocketed after greys became a popular well known image amongst the public?
People see an unexplainable phenomenon and will "see" something that's befitting the time of the sighting, their religious beliefs and also the location matters.
e.g. a person in italy in the middle ages sees a light and thinks it's an angel or the devil, a person in ireland around the same time sees one and thinks he saw a faery. someone post-xfiles era will have seen a ufo from outer space. and so on.
even now location matters. in the US people mostly see discs... in europe it's mostly triangles. in south america orbs?
It's simply the mind trying to make sense of something that doesn't make sense and depends on the information stored in the brain and pattern recognition (the part that makes you see a face in a cloud)

just like to note again, I do believe there's a phenomenon out there and it's real, I just try and stay completely unbiased as to the identity of it.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by David2012]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Here's the "reptilian" image ... IF I'm not mistaken.

As for the portion you've linked to, I'm not sure how you're seeing a "building", "signs", or for that matter much of anything in either one.

???

[edit: ?sp]

[edit on 1/2/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

This picture is a joke, the pick Undo posted is a joke, so i've came to the conclusion that this thread is a joke.
I'm also pretty sure i can go and get a moon picture and draw a pink elephant!!! LOL seriously if you can think logicaly you'd know that it is just plain crazy-like these 2 pics that have bben posted.
Can any one tell me what is happening to these boards, people are starting to get really stupid ideas, some times i think these boards are full of 12year olds with the logic that is being used.
You people should be ashamed

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
this comes across as someone trying to post a unviewable picture just to gain points.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Hey Undo,

May want to check your link. All I'm getting is a highly pixelated grouping of gray scales. Is it just me?

Becker

thats all i get as well

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
accidentally posted twice, sorry

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Ginge]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
oh god, not this thread again!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have just wasted about five minutes looking at all this.....

Enough..............;

Sorry "undo",better luck next time eh

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join