It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is from a larger picture containing a very disturbinng image of a reptilian eating the head of a female human. It's rather graphic upon close inspection. I was wondering if anyone recognized the building or the structures that are in the background of the photo. I don't really want to post the reptilian. It's just disturbing, take my word on that part.

Anyway, back to the buiiding that's in the background of the image. Apparently, it's a highly reflective glass wall building so not everything you are seeing is inside the buiding. some of it is reflections of what's outside the building, i think. There's a big "T" on a sign in the image. Not sure what that means. There also appears to be other things that I can't identify, but look like glass doors.

thestargates.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey, could you message/send me the pic...btw im not to sure about this whole reptillian and reptoid stuff but apparently there is a station in space on the other side of the moon that is the reptoids. There was a picture of an astrnaunt and what looked like to be a floating castle in the background which people argued it was theirs. Other then that i have no idea but either way they are apparently living underground here on earth, in the 5th dimension accesed by AP and in space.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hey Undo,

May want to check your link. All I'm getting is a highly pixelated grouping of gray scales. Is it just me?

Becker

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

This is from a larger picture containing a very disturbinng image of a reptilian eating the head of a female human. It's rather graphic upon close inspection.

Dont you think the whole picture is whats important?
Or is it a fictional, artist's impression?

Post the pic up...

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
no it isnt just you lol

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thats all I'm seeing as well... Post the whole pic and let us decide if we are of a mind to see graphic image or not...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
xsbzx.

no, i don't really want to send the image to anyone. it's got me creeped out enough. i'd just like to see if anyone recognizes the building.

if this is not a studio shot for a film, then this would be 1950's or thereabouts. so probably only a person who was near the area or saw it in passing and remembered it would recognize it if at all (unless it hasn't changed all these years)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
here's a smaller version. perhaps it will be easier to see it, i know some people can't see variations in light and shadow the same (monitors and such)

thestargates.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here's the "reptilian" image ... IF I'm not mistaken.

As for the portion you've linked to, I'm not sure how you're seeing a "building", "signs", or for that matter much of anything in either one.

???

[edit: ?sp]

[edit on 1/2/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The details of the building, are under her arms.

You don't want the details of the reptilian. Don't blow it up. Save yourself the creepies.

I've since done a much closer inspection of it, and you just don't want to know. Suffice it to say, I'd like to know if anyone recognizes the building. Think of it like trying to solve a murder. all the little details, reflections in glass and so on, are important.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
The details of the building, are under her arms.

You don't want the details of the reptilian. Don't blow it up. Save yourself the creepies.

I've since done a much closer inspection of it, and you just don't want to know. Suffice it to say, I'd like to know if anyone recognizes the building. Think of it like trying to solve a murder. all the little details, reflections in glass and so on, are important.

I see nothing but pixels, could be anything, and the rest of the pictures in that index are as bad as the reptilian one.

This is from a larger picture containing a very disturbinng image of a reptilian eating the head of a female human.

Where do you see it eating a woman's head???

Maybe im missing something??

From your source.
www.thestargates.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I consider myself a very creative person with an excellent imagination.
I am considered by many to be a very creative person with an excellent imagination.

Even my imagination can't follow where you are going with the two linked pics you posted. I was expecting actual images.

....huh, very....imaginative.

Not dissing....just confused.
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
when i colorized it initially, i ended up blocking out some of the finer details. so i went back through it to sort it out. the end result was just gross.

first, i assumed it was a drawing of a reptilian and a doll with its head missing. nopers.

anyway, would be nice if anyone could tell me if they recognized any of the "pixels"? It's a reflective glass surface. one side is curved (the right). there's a big brown sign with "T" on it, next to the door in the center. there's a set of sliding glass doors on the left with, i dunno what that is.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
this is a waste of time if your wanting us to help you with a picture only you can look. How can you expect helpfull answers if we cant view it

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
it's in the thread. i posted it large and small and someone posted the colorized reptilian (which is a big mess when i first tried to colorize it to differentiate the parts)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I mean, this is the picture I'm seeing at this link...

What are ya pointing at here? I loaded it into my PhotoSuiteII and zoomed in and looked and looked and I'm still just not following ya on this.

Can ya expand on your suspicions?

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
cuhail,

okay, apparently it's a building. the wall is glass. we are seeing inside the building through a glass wall. some of the "pixels" are reflections, some are the things on the other side of the glass wall. put the bigger one in your photosuite

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is just a waste of time! And you are testing our patience with this crap!! Upload the picture/photo or whatever the hell youve got or *snip*!

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't see what that picture you have posted is gooing to help. I don't see much in it tbh just some sort of a figure in the window in the middle.

I want to see the full version of it

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What are we suppose to see in that ink blot you posted? In all honesty I see what everyone else is seeing. A highly pixualated(sp) grey blots. Why wont you post the photo in its entirety? We all have watch horror movies, seen people blown up on you tube ect. I'm sure the people at ATS are grown and mature enough to handle an aledged reptile eating the head of some dame.

If you have some kind of photo evidence that can help support these outlandish claims of shape shifting reptile/alien/human. You owe it to the ATS community to at least view the photo and draw our own conclusions. Besides I highly doubt that you will find us a squimish and desturbed about a picture.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join