It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It is now time to open the voice chat room. I will come back after I have closed the room after midnight here in San Diego. The voice chat room is on PalTalk in the Christianity section.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So what made you so speacial? Why isn't the Pope or even my local pastor talking about this?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
1. Have you been watching star trek TNG too much?

Reply: Used to watch it but don't have time to anymore.

2. If as you say they have been here for millions of years then why didn�t they just get rid of the human race though germ war fare or something else that looked natural when we first showed intelligence?

Reply: Not allowed to do so by God. And we did not have to "first show intelligence". We were created intelligent!!!

3. Or are we an inter-planetary jail and that�s why we keep getting these visits to make sure that the descendants are behaving ourselves.

Reply: This is not a jail for humanity but it is like one for fallen angels who used to be able to roam the entire universe but cannot do so anymore!!!

4. But seriously though regarding Cyber-genetics & Nanotechnology going on what I have read (which is very little) the aim of the research & testing is to improve the life of every human on this mud ball isn�t it? So where�s the harm in that?

Reply: We were already created perfect. Fallen angels are aware that if they can trick mankind into believing that he can improve on his creation then they will become much less than what they started out to be; Degrade from humans with a soul that can have eternal life to souless ANDROIDS with a short life span!!! These fallen angels know they are doomed and want to cause the demise of many humans along with themselves!!!

5. As for the Aliens being clones, if they have perfected the process of cloning without any draw backs or side effects, without any there own designer draw backs, then why not use them as an invasion force it would certainly cut their death tolls down and have the people for colonisation ready hen its all over with.

Reply: Oh they would love to, but not allowed to do so by God!!!

6. If God did create us then why couldn�t he have populated other star systems before our?

Reply: He Did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many, Many and still creating!!!

7. And they are just coming to say hi! After all we would be all related wouldn�t we?

Reply: Other humans thoughout the universe have no desire to come to an INFECTED planet!!! Any yes we are related to them (other humans throughout the universe) but we are not related to FALLEN ANGELS!!!

Special thanks for asking those questions........

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
How does a metaphyical lifeform clone its self.

Reply: Angels are both physical and spiritual beings. When they fell most of them still were able to keep both physical and spiritual capabilities!!!

Thanks for asking..........

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
How exactely can you substanciate your claim that your information is 'from the horses mouth'. It could just as well be from the horses aaaazzzzhooooleeee. Please excuse me. Are you explaining your 'unique' knowledge with some sort of holy experience or contact with God?

you didn't answer my queries TRAINEDFOR THIS. would you please?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I see A pattern on these forums the short time i've been here~

mostly genuine people (i think) discussing facts and theories.

trainedforthis, if you are genuine, i am someone i praise myself not to be!

your use of "hypothetical" , manmade terminology makes me wonder if your not just jumbling a theory together.
some people will beleive anything most of us will wait untill we see it with or own eyes unfortunatly.
wich raises another question.
jesus sacrificed himself for or sins, why then would we be left to just have faith, and not know what would happen to us?
i would think that our higher power would at least give us a better warning, not someone on...well.. the most corrupted place on earth, the internet..

how will you get the message to other people without, these forums? are you the only one?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
How and when where u trained by the holy spirit then.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qlone
wich raises another question. Jesus sacrificed himself for or sins, why then would we be left to just have faith, and not know what would happen to us?
i would think that our higher power would at least give us a better warning, not someone on...well.. the most corrupted place on earth, the internet..

I just want to respond to this question from my point of view: Jesus didn't sacrifice himself, the crucification and stuff are synonymous to something else. Just look at the Egyptian mythologie, Horus also lived longer... and Horus was probably the same as Jesus (even though some people think Osiris was Jesus).

If we are going to say the Gods weren't allmighty but looked allmighty and were aliens... then we would have say that they are now in the universe somewhere...

And we do know what is going to happen to us? Messias is coming back is something every religion says, heaven on earth... Untill that time the Gods make sure nothing will come to harm us.

And just search with a searchmachine for "Mayan 2012" and the Egyptian calendar in combination with 2012, the Gods have given us good warnings...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Trainedforthis, the spirituality isn't really apperant in religions... mostly the physical attributes... The fallen angels were death remember, little spiritual about that one... 1/3th of Gods angels death (1/3th of them crazy? Must have been a weird "allmighty" God).

Nothing spiritual about the Gods about which you talk.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
*watches as men in little white coats carrying nets run by....*

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Truth is closely connected to one's perception & experience a lot of the time when dealing with not-so-straightforward topics.

I don't necessarily believe all that has been said here but I do find some of the ideas presented interesting but not necessarily having to do with the concept of aliens specifically.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
More questions....

President bush I think is doing an announcement on the 17th of this month about the american space objections or something, could this be the so called announcement from the public offical about the fallen angels/aliens?

You speak of other humans in this universe, Are they aware of us?

Do they have the same problem as us? If not why?

Are they younger or older then our race?

Are they more technologically advanced then us?

Why have they not made contact with us?

And have we really been to the moon?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I notice that many have made comments but have not asked any questions. I do not debate commentary or opinions. If you imply you already know this subject by your comments then I have no need to reply. It of course is your priviledge to beleive you already know. However the people (will) perish for the LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. A closed mind is a mind that cannot receive. Commentary, opinios etc are welcome but please ASK if you wish to receive a reply.

A special thanks to each of you who have asked............

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Wasn't there a city in New Mexico with a recent mass citing of a HUGE ship, where the govenor at first admitted/promised serious investigation; then backed off?

Are you thinking of the Arizona sighting of a HUGE (several miles across) light formation seen over Phoenix?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS
Reply: The same way you can know this warning is true. Through a relationship with God as Jesus Christ.

Ok. I was reading this thread until this. Nice way to advertise for your religion. Why don't you move this thread over to conspiracies in religion. What better way to sell people water....show them pictures of the desert.
People in general are trying to break with organized religion, this is a nice scam to get us back into the fold.
B.S. is still B.S. no matter if you spice it up with talk of alien plans for world domination. Don't bother replying to this...cause I won't be back in this thread. Have yourself a merry lil' alien xmas.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
How did the holy spirit train you?
Dreams, interpiting the bible, visions?

My friend said that he had a vision of the end of times that you speak of (I don't nessisairly belive though, but goes with what you are saying).

Something is going to happen to make people not belive in god (alien announcment perhaps), and god is going to come down and kill all of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is this a conspiracy?

Is trainedforthis actually Dr.davidbielnik in disguise?

If so, what then? The coincidences are rather curious. Hmmmm...... Both have posted being experts in their "fields", but would not disclose them. Dr Bielnik was exposed.

If not, then I humbly apologize.

Booya!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
First off, thank you for answering my question with a straight forward answer. Second, I would like to say something important.
For all of those out there that believe this person, mark my words, this person is a fake. He is both a charlatain and in a state of delusion or parania (both are equally damaging to a subject pertaining to alien life). Saying that all alien life forms are here to cause trouble is a statistical improbable and his statement that there is only one species of alien life is a statistical impossibility.
For my personal opinion, I would not trust this person if my life depended on it and I am perfectly aware that you will probably say it does. If you do think that I should be affraid then I beg to differ. I know of more important things than a possible alien invasion.
I think I will end with a question.
Doesn't the Holy Spirit usually try and save us from eternal damnation rather than physical threats (eternal damnation being caused by committing sins and physical threats being wars, storms, and alien invasions)?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS
I notice that many have made comments but have not asked any questions. I do not debate commentary or opinions. If you imply you already know this subject by your comments then I have no need to reply. It of course is your priviledge to beleive you already know. However the people (will) perish for the LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. A closed mind is a mind that cannot receive. Commentary, opinios etc are welcome but please ASK if you wish to receive a reply.

A special thanks to each of you who have asked............

Offcourse, because the ones which ask and don't have ideas of their own (even though there are few persons which don't have that), cannot make you a hard time.

You just answer as you fit, and you are not here to discuss the opinion, but everybody has to swallow that what you are saying is the truth, your knowledge does increase menkinds awareness and stuff.

I think a lot of more people would discuss with you, but they do realise that you aren't discussing, and therefore the information you give is useless.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ANY QUESTIONS EY?
lets just say ey, that Im an Alien ey, and I were to go back into time ey, and make love to my Alien mother Ey,
Would I have really been born to go back into time to make love to my mother........ey?
Deep

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join