Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Zero,
You're so bad.

TRAINED:

Ok. Since you don't respond to comments, here's a question. Don't you think humankind will be saved by the hybrids? They aren't going to kill their own kind & they will have souls because they are part human.

And by the way, with hybrids, aliens will no longer come from a single source as you originally claimed.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think I will end with a question.
Doesn't the Holy Spirit usually try and save us from eternal damnation rather than physical threats (eternal damnation being caused by committing sins and physical threats being wars, storms, and alien invasions)?

Reply: All who have read here will take note that I never mentioned anything about an "ALIEN INVASION". I have only mentioned an "ALIEN ANNOUNCMENT". The so called "ALIEN" presents NO physical threat. That is not allowed and would remove "free will". The aliens/fallen angels will allow "THE ANNOUNCEMENT" and their "PHYSICAL INTRODUCTION" to cause many to discredit the understanding of Jesus Christ as the way for salvation. They will began to "FALL AWAY". Christianity will become the ridicule of society!!! This will cause many to no longer beleive in the bible's presentation of Jesus Christ. Therefore causing for mankind to bring about his own destruction both physically and SPIRITUALLY. This is not a physical warfare but a SPIRITUAL warfare. If they were to physically attack us they know that God would wipe them out immediately and SAVE mankind. They are counting on mankinds "free will" to GIVE UP on God!!! So yes you are CORRECT. The Holy Spirit wants to save us from "ETERNAL DAMNATION" that many will freely choose.....sadly BECAUSE OF GREAT DECEPTION!!! The announcement is SOON!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for asking!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am presently finishing lunch. Will answer more question after work. Just could not resist answering the question I just answered.

Thanks again for asking.....

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ok i was gonna read the whole thread but i just couldn't make it through, this guy seems to know nothing as he hasn't given much more than few line answers, i think theres aliens, some trying to control us some to help us, we're here on earth to make it to the multidimensional stuff
aliens waited till now to try and reall influence us because of the big communication crud we have.

this junk about deception is stupid, they are only trying to deceive a small amount of ppl if this is true because the humans who have power should be able to see the evil in them unless the leaders have always been deceptive aliens clones in which case those who wrote the bible are deceptive alien clones

drugs can't be part of the deception because they are plants created by god for our use, and many drugs allow people to see throught the so called lizard reality into truth.

if your deceptive alien theory is true then civilization and knowledge is the true antichrist because the aliens brought civilization to most anceint tribes, and civlizatin is the only means by which the aliens can spread this deception becase humanity would have to work togeterh to destroy itself

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I always look forward to people knowledgable in this field.

trainedforthis, why do some aliens use vibrational technologies to observe us? What do you know of the alien technologies with parallel realities and robotic forms?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow, I'm glad I came to view this thread. This is pretty funny

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You ignored the facts about the bigfoot creatures being in league with aliens and ufo's. So your own mind is closed trainedforthis.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
you keep on telling us that things are NOT ALLOWED BY GOD. cant do that because GOD WONT LET THEM. well, if they rebelled against god in the first place, who is stopping them from doing these things? youre a fraud.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
hmm trained for this u are using what is says in the bible about the apockoyplse and other christian predictions and using aliens ase your fallen angels. You are interpriting the bible in this way. People have interepreted the bible in the past with demons, goblins witches, monsters etc, now its time for the alien fad. Angles in the bible have human form why would they take Alien form are they just bored of being in Human skin or what. It does say in the bible or the book of revalations that the antichrist or satan shall come from the sky and say he is God all mighty. But when god shall return to earth ye will not know the time or they when i shall return.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
To the messenger
Ask your source of which your messages come from (i.e. the holy spirit) who am i ? and if the holy spirit does not reply, i would be very surprised. ask the holy spirit , when is the time for me to receive the book and let the holy spirit know that i know i have reached my final DNA trigger and ready to go ! i feel that the multi-universe is watching and anticipating the next upcoming event in the next two weeks.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
hmm trained for this u are using what is says in the bible about the apockoyplse and other christian predictions and using aliens ase your fallen angels. You are interpriting the bible in this way. People have interepreted the bible in the past with demons, goblins witches, monsters etc, now its time for the alien fad. Angles in the bible have human form why would they take Alien form are they just bored of being in Human skin or what. It does say in the bible or the book of revalations that the antichrist or satan shall come from the sky and say he is God all mighty. But when god shall return to earth ye will not know the time or they when i shall return.

Just in support of this comment, angels are REALLY old, and serve God, who is Alpha and Omega. I can't imagine they would suddenly change their minds now because of people, to satisfy a secular fad...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm curious...Are you the author of clearapath.com... ? Because if you are, I've been trying to find a way to contact you since I read that website.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i dont see why you people are giving him the time of day. the answers were getting fit right in with other crackpots and their end of the world scenarios etc and so on. convienient answers which only lead to more questions. carefully dodging the question only to present more false leads. you never did answer WHERE HOW AND WHO trained you, but simply said that 'you must not be reading the thread' so God trained you. how? in a vision? were you under the influence? i dont believe you.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So what made you so speacial? Why isn't the Pope or even my local pastor talking about this?

Reply: I was told it is called availability. And as far as the Pope or your local pastor, SOON everyone will be talking about this. It will be open knowledge!!!

Thanks for asking......

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Are you explaining your 'unique' knowledge with some sort of holy experience or contact with God?

You can call this experience the "Holy Spirit".

Thanks for asking.....

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qlone

some people will beleive anything most of us will wait untill we see it with or own eyes unfortunatly.
wich raises another question.

Reply: And you will SOON see with your own eyes!!!

jesus sacrificed himself for or sins, why then would we be left to just have faith, and not know what would happen to us?

Reply: He has allowed us to know by giving us the bible and sending messengers to us. Of course we usually reject both!!!

i would think that our higher power would at least give us a better warning, not someone on...well.. the most corrupted place on earth, the internet..

Reply: Earth itself is most corrupt, not just the internet!!!

how will you get the message to other people without, these forums? are you the only one?

Reply: The message will be gotten out by all means the Holy Spirit leads (us) to use!!! And yes their are others who assist in getting out the message!!!

Thanks for asking...........

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Is it just christians that will be saved and are right then and all other religion is a lie then islam buddism hindus????

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
How and when where u trained by the holy spirit then.

Reply: I was being prepared for this job from birth. However the last five years have been filled with special training. Also if you do not understand HOW the Holy Spirit trains may I suggest you read John 16:13.

Thanks for asking.......

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
More questions....

President bush I think is doing an announcement on the 17th of this month about the american space objections or something, could this be the so called announcement from the public offical about the fallen angels/aliens?

Reply: This I do not know. Just know that the announcement will be SOON!!!

You speak of other humans in this universe, Are they aware of us?

Reply: Yes!!! However they have no desire to come to a place infected with sin as earth is. They are called "sons of God". They only come to planets like earth if "COMMISSIONED ON ASSIGNMENT" as was the case in Genesis Chapter 6!!!

Do they have the same problem as us? If not why?

Reply: Not all, but many do because when the angels fell they leader Satan, had set wheels in motion on many planets in an attempt to defeat God!!!

Are they younger or older then our race?

Reply: They are of the same "HUMAN RACE" and are older by virtue of what is called "ETERNAL LIFE" if they have not succumbed to the infection called sin; or they are older because their planet was created before Earth!!!

Are they more technologically advanced then us?

Reply: If their planet is not a victim of sin they are more ADVANCED (lets say a thousand times more) than sinful planets!!! However this advancement is not just through TECHNOLOGY but SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT!!!

Why have they not made contact with us?

Reply: Earth is QUARANTINED!!!

And have we really been to the moon?

Reply: A definite YES!!!

Thanks for asking.............

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
TRAINEDFORTHIS

I would like to thank you for communicating the answers to these controversial by nature questions. After all, science is meant to answer all questions asked, thus altering our beliefs in unpredictable ways.

May God give you all that is desirable, in order to effectively drain out the satanic views presented by an immoderate soul. So unfortunate to be a part of such an unfortunate piece of flesh.

I do have a question for you. Please attempt to answer it if you know the answer.

Is GOD with us through out our lives by communicating to us in yet unperceivable ways?

As always, and always.
Thank you TRAINEDFORTHIS

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join