Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I will not immediately explain how I was trained but I will after I have answered a fewquestions. Should be ready to do so in a couple of days.

- When will aliens actually give public disclosure?

Reply: Very soon through a public announcement by public officials!!!

- How long have aliens been coming to this planet?

Reply: For millions of years!!!

- What purpose do aliens have coming to this planet?

Reply; To cause for the destruction of humanity through DECEPTION!!!

- How many alien species are coming here?

Reply: All!!!

- What, if anything, do aliens have for their religion(s)?

Reply: They have no religion nor have need for one!!!

Thanks for asking.........

(I am answering this question while one lunch break at work. will answer more when I arrive home tonight)

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
how many of the UFO sightings are E.B.E's at the wheel?

Reply: Most of the beings at wheel are CLONES!!!

Was roswell fake or real.

Reply: Roswell was both fake and real. The beings in the vessel were real and the vessell was real. However the crash was not accidential but was done on purpose to promote "THE ACCLIMATION PROGRAM"!!!

Does the American government have captured alines / alien technology?

Reply: Yes!!! But anything captured is only allowed through DECEPTION!!!

Thanks for asking.......

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
still no concrete answers, only promises of more answers and proof at a later date !

geeez, this is as bad as the Alien interview answers that I got from my "alien"

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My attempt here is to share information about so called "ALIENS" that unfortunately most are not aware of but will soon become victims of. If one chooses not to believe the information given here it is ok. If one is not sure of this information this is also ok. If one understands this information and prepares themselves for the greatest deception the world has ever experienced, this is the BEST. There is SOON to be an announcement made by public officials declaring that their are aliens. This will not be just an annoucement but a show and tell senario. Most will think that these beings are from other galaxies and solar systems when this will be far from the truth. These beings have been preparing for this time in the history of planet earth for a very, very long time. The outcome will not be good for humanity of earth. Each of you will have to make the decision to accept them with open arms or reject them for the con artists they are. There is much to tell and your questions help to get the information out that will help bring understanding to all who have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Thanks for reading and asking........

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
1. Who were you trained by?
Reply: Will answer shortly

Are you still with them?

Reply: Yes!!!

2. Why should we believe you? (Not doubting you, but if you were in our shoes, what would you want to establish credibility?)

Reply: For the sake of your very lives!!!

3. This goal of simply "deception". Deception is not a goal to and of itself. It is a tool, to further an agenda. So the question is...what agenda? If you'd like, I'll state the current suspected agendas...

a. Invasion, conquering (but we are currently at a stalemate)-my personal opinion...mixed with b.
b. Research, genuine curiousity (we're lab rats)
c. Resource accumulation
d. Benevolent aid to man (yeah, right)

Reply: First for experimentation to determine how to create the ingredient that only humans have "A SOUL"!!! Secondly, to cause man to "DESTROY HIMSELF"!!! (This is because they are not allowed to physically destroy humanity).

4. You say they want us to think they are different species, but really only one source. Fine, I'll bite. What's the source? And what do these aliens look like? Again, I'll even give you some currently accepted examples speculated about.

a. Greys (Roswell type)
b. Tall Greys (or with yellow tinge, etc., Streiber like)
c. Bigfoot type
d. Pleidians
e. Nordic type
f. Reptoids
g. Mothman
h. Chupacabra
i. Robotic

Reply: They have the ability to look like any of the species named (however bigfoot is not alien)!!! They fall in two categories. The Greys are created by the cloning of a group of beings created before humanity was created!!! Then these Greys have also cloned themselves and so forth and so on. CLONES OF CLONES!!! But all from one source!!!

5. What is the exact nature of their relationship with the government of the US, and the World? Hostile, Business-like, No Relationship, Agreeable Partners? Feel free to elaborate.

Reply: The relationship is basically on the level of "INFLUENCE" since there are limitations on their interference with any government!!! This influence is negative and designed to cause humanity to destroy themselves!!!

6. Why are you coming forth? (If indeed you are)

Reply: Because the time is extremely short and the more who are aware of what is going on and what is getting ready to happen the better it will be.

Thanks for asking.........

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Soon? Any more detail on How Soon an anouncement will be? Week or Month(s) or Year or Before Next Election?

How exactly are we supposed to prepare ourselves? Prepare for combat? Prepare for Shelter & survival? Make Our peace with Frinds, family & God? Or all the above?

What possible outcomes and events to come should we expect? What scenarios are most likely?

Can you provide any proof of your credability? How do you know for sure that you know the truth?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Those of you reading here may want to take a look at the link to my website that carries much information. I am currently in a voice chat room on paltalk sharing this information.

Thanks for reading......

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The deception these beings are pulling are that they are evolved life from other planets. If you notice, the ways in which many of there "craft" act as if they are not affected by gravity. They appear to defy laws of physics....Reason being is because they are inter-demensional. They also communicate with abductees mostly with psychic abilities. They give there abductees many prophetic visions of things to comer on earth. They claim they are here to help us through these times to raise our conscious.
They are decieving us right from the start. These beings are none other than the Fallen angels that are spoken of in the Bible.
. They subject civilizations to lies of there origins,, IE: as spirit guides.....demons claiming to be angels, spirit guides, other wordly beings with advanced knowledge, advanced people whom created us through genetic altering. By this, they fool us into beliveing that THEY are our creators, and are going to bring us throgh to a new stage of existence (aquarian age,new age, a new world order of light). They want us to comply with them, and to eventually worship them (as if we dont already, through movies, and television, and toys, etc...) Belief in these beings is already gaining much momentum, as more and more belive that they, or atleast "a cetain race of them" are here to help us. While they may even make it out to look like there is another civilization trying to destroy us.....They are very inteligent beings, angels whom rebelled from God, one of which is the Satan...the angel of light. They are experts at head games. they've been playing them since the Garden of Eden.
Notice, these people whom make contact with these beings usually, or almost always in some form dabble with mysicsm. Meditations, spirit writing, any way to open themselves up to demons and fallen angels. Even if it is an attempt to contact "angels of light" or "good angels",. They are wolves in sheeps clothing. You an only be safe by Jesus Christ, whom forbids spiritual contact of any kind, because the Lord knows how we always fall for the demonic lies. (not to say that there arent angels faithfull to Christ, there are MANY, but you know them by there works. They remain biblical and honor the Lord) 'You will know them by there fruits"
NOte, that demons and fallen angels are not neccisarily the same. Genesis 6:1 describes the account of fallen angels "sons of God" interbreeding with "the daughters of men" thus crating a hybrid offspring of giants. It is here that gives us insight into the nature of mythological stories where the "gods" came down and took women and created demi-gods...like greek mythos, as well as all other instances where "the gods" came down and made hybrid races to "rule" over man. Now, the bible clearly states that the Nephilim, or giants, were here Before AND after the flood. But, as for those destroyed during the flood....due to there supernatural capabilities, when the Host nephilim body was killed, the spirit became dis-embodies. These are Demons. Wandering, looking for host bodies to posses. Now from current UFO and abduction activity we hear of many genetic and hybrid creating. Sounds like there up to there old tricks again. Creating souless bodies to embody demonic hosts?
Not only that but these beings gave man hidden knowledge (mystic knowledge, wisdom of nature and the universe). This consists of what we now call science and technology. The fallen angels purposly gave man forbidden knowledge, knowing that we would only end up hurting ourselves with it. Man was manipulated with this "secret knowledge". Hence your "secret societies" that work behind the scenes. They are controlled by the same fallen angels, with the satan as there prince. If you get down to it, the New World Order influences you find comes from occult practice,at the core of these socities that control our governments and what have you. Ancient mystery schools, with hidden knowledge, are being directed by the fallen ones, in the dismanteling of our civilization, in order for it to conform to the coming New World Order, and eventually the Kingdom of Antichrist.
DEUTERONOMY 18:10 "There shall not be found in thee one who purges his son or his daughter with fire, one who uses divination, who deals with omens, and augury, 11 a sorcerer employing incantation, one who has in him a divining spirit, an observer of signs, questioning the dead"
DO NOT FALL TO THE DECEPTION. Spirtualism in general will not get you anywhere, actually it can only hurt you in the long run. True spirit come s from our Lord Jesus Christ whom has warned us of these times. It is up to you. Take heed that no one decive you.

Much Love and God Bless

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
1:16 AM huh? Its only 9:45 PM here in California. . .what are you talking about lol..

Well nice intro I guess..whats your authority? You say you are trained on this..thats no good. What IS your TRAINING, etc..

Thanks.

-wD

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
trainedforthis,

you have a perspective on aliens that is purely 'christian fundamentalist' and I am aware of their views on this subject.

I am of the opinion and knowledge that their beliefs are not all correct and to a degree are simplistic.

you are hinting that all aliens are the 'classic' demons of satan and while some of them may be that is not the entire truth.

also if I am not incorrect disclosure will most probably occur sometime in 2005 via Bush's relection within the US. It will be a controlled operation and staged with the grays, in fact it was to be done years ago but the conditions were not right.' This I have state here on this site before and on others.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Are there alien-human hybrids?

Reply: Yes!!! This is what most of their abductions and experimentation is based upon, in their attempt to create a soul.

Thanks for asking.......

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
1. What caused splits among certain alien races in regards orientation service to self and service to others when they had unified intent previously?

Reply: There is no split among alien races in regards to orientation service to self and service to others. It is no more that the old "GOOD COP BAD COP" routine!!! They are all self serving in the end!!!

2. When the new order is constructed on earth what alien races are expected to assist service to others humans in this endeavour?

Reply: All aliens do the same thing since they are "CLONES" of the fallen angels seeking the destruction of humanity!!! The NWO is just a tool being used to bring on the scene their specially prepared clone called "THE ANTICHRIST"!!!

3. Are there plans to attack or impede or stop or even advice humans on lizard transports by postive alien groups?

Reply: Aliens do not attack anyone. Such is not allowed!!! They do abduct for experimentation!!!

4. What is it that aliens find so interesting in humanity besides the godspark? anything?

Reply: Aliens do not find humanity interesting at all; Only their souls are important in attempting to discover how to create a soul!!! They are aware that the soul is the vehicle for Eternal Life, which is something they no longer have!!!

5. Why are the aliens no closer to god then we are despite their better efforts and greater reach?

Reply: They are not close to God because of their rebellion against God. They gave up that relationship and were expelled from heaven and are now vengefully seeking the destruction of humanity through their soon to come Alien Announcement!!!

6. What percentage of souled humans can extricate themselves from the lizard reality even if willfully joining them via soul reincarnations? Will positive aliens assist in providing the 'option?'

Reply: Aliens/Fallen angels have nothing to do with the soul being placed in a new body. And Lizards have do souls to extricate!!!

Thanks for asking.......

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
1. Soon? Any more detail on How Soon an anouncement will be? Week or Month(s) or Year or Before Next Election?

Reply: I am only instructed to give the date as soon and within "MY LIFETIME". I am 52.!!!

2. How exactly are we supposed to prepare ourselves? Prepare for combat? Prepare for Shelter & survival? Make Our peace with Frinds, family & God? Or all the above?

Reply: The preparation calls for one to truly have faith in God and know and follow Jesus as being "God in the flesh". This is the one thing that fallen angels/aliens do not wish for you to know!!!

3. What possible outcomes and events to come should we expect? What scenarios are most likely?

Reply: The shifting of the earth poles on it's axis and Aliens (fallen angels) pretending to be saviors of humanity in their time of need!!!

4. Can you provide any proof of your credability? How do you know for sure that you know the truth?

Reply: The same way you can know this warning is true. Through a relationship with God as Jesus Christ.

Thanks for asking.......

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well nice intro I guess..whats your authority?

Reply: The Holy Spirit!!!

You say you are trained on this..thats no good. What IS your TRAINING, etc..

Reply: The who, what and why about ALIENS!!!

Thanks for asking......

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Trained:

So you're saying it's all just fallen angels. Less than human. Been here since before man, and aren't 'visiting' from elsewhere. Shift in and out of sight, abduct, experiment, conspire for the demise of humanity and accumulation of Soul. (right?)

Are they using technology then at all or is this a deception... to appear as alien entities? Machine elves?

And please explain (either you or Neo) the Lizard references.

And how Man has been influenced to destroy himself? Is there a particular manifestation of this conspiracy to point to? Caffeine, Sugar, Drugs, War, Nukes, a certain Religion? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michaelflanz
The deception these beings are pulling........

You seem to be coming from the exact same thinking as Trained.

May I ask where you took this particular Biblical interpretation from? Is there a group teaching this, or self realization? Specifically, the Alien spin on Fallen Angels/Demons.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So you're saying it's all just fallen angels.

Less than human.

Reply: No!!!

Been here since before man, and aren't 'visiting' from elsewhere.

Shift in and out of sight, abduct, experiment, conspire for the demise of humanity

and accumulation of Soul. (right?)

Reply: No!! Just want to learn how to CREATE a soul in order to regain eternal life. They were not created with a soul. Only humans were created with a soul!!!

Are they using technology then at all or is this a deception... to appear as alien entities? Machine elves?

Reply: Yes they do use technology as aliens. The aliens are CLONES of the fallen angels. Their creators, THE FALLEN ANGELS, do not rely on technology for travel etc. The aliens need space ships. Their creators, THE FALLEN ANGELS, can travel 100,000 light years in 30 minutes without a spaceship!!!

And please explain (either you or Neo) the Lizard references.

Reply: Lizards are beleived to be a race of Aliens. They are however just enough CLONED species of fallen angels.

And how Man has been influenced to destroy himself? Is there a particular manifestation of this conspiracy to point to? Caffeine, Sugar, Drugs, War, Nukes, a certain Religion? Thanks.

Reply: Drugs, wars, religion for starters. But more importantly through so called technology which will eventually alter humanity as we know it today. This technology is related to CYBERGENETICS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for asking........

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have a question. I don't believe in "God", so how does this "deception" affect me? Is there any proof of the crap you're spewing, or is it all Bible misinterpretation? I'm open to the idea that there are other intelligent life forms, and to the idea that they may want to destroy us, but what you've been saying sounds like pure shyte.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't believe in "God", so how does this "deception" affect me?

Reply: Do you think that just because you don't believe in dynamite that it cannot blow you up? If you are deceived into believing that it cannot blow you up when it can, where will that leave you?

Is there any proof of the crap you're spewing, or is it all Bible misinterpretation?

Reply: You might want to start with Matthew 24:5 and 24:24 for starters.

Thanks for asking.....

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS
Are there alien-human hybrids?

Reply: Yes!!! This is what most of their abductions and experimentation is based upon, in their attempt to create a soul.

Thanks for asking.......

This I believe, the only way for satan to be able to match the power of god would be to create souls from nothing as god has been able to. the power of destruction is not enough.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant