It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Cube

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by worshipthemoon
I e-mailed my last post to Gene Ray (Time Cube Guy). He responded:

Your math is erroneous, but it is 3 am and I have to get to bed. Have a morning
doctors appointment. Will try to catch you later.

Gene Ray

Brooke Baskett wrote:

> There are not 4 simultaneous seasons at any one time. There are only 2. The
> northern hemisphere experiences the exact opposite season as the southern
> hemisphere. Of the four quadrants proposed by Time Cube, each one would be
> experiencing 2 different seasons, but each quadrant would be experiencing
> THE SAME 2 seasons as the rest of the four corners.
>
> And if the theory is based on a cube, shouldn't there be 6 simultaneous
> days--one for each side of the cube, and also one for the north and south
> faces of the cube? Due to the tilt of the world's axis, the north and south
> poles experience different lengths of daylight than the rest of the planet.
> Technically, those days are also not equal to 24 hours in length if you
> define them based on dawn, noon, dusk, and midnight. There would be
> simultaneous days of different lengths. This theory should really be called
> "Time Square" due to it's ignoring the northern and southern sides, or 5th
> and 6th sides of a cube. Plus, the points in between the four corners are
> also experiencing different times. A point in between dawn and midday is
> experiencing midmornorning, for example. This could be further broken down
> in down to an infinite amount of "days" for any given point on the face of
> the earth. Therefore, there is a limitless amount of "days" taking place at
> one time, depending on where someone is standing on the planet (or any other
> planet for that matter).

I'll post his response if he gets back to me and explains why I'm "erroneous".

Oh man, I hope he writes back to you! This would be great if we could get him participating on this thread! Imagine the possibilities!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
if you move fast enough, you can go back in time, Duh. (till ya hit the dateline.

I really hope you're talking about just time, and not...for lack of a better word, time space. Superman was a movie. Just a movie. The only way to go back in time is to cross the C barrier, and we don't have the technology or the knowlege of how that would even be possible.

yeah,
just regular time, that thing thats on the clock right now

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

if you move fast enough, you can go back in time, Duh. (till ya hit the dateline.

I really hope you're talking about just time, and not...for lack of a better word, time space. Superman was a movie. Just a movie. The only way to go back in time is to cross the C barrier, and we don't have the technology or the knowlege of how that would even be possible.

yeah,
just regular time, that thing thats on the clock right now

Oh good. I was worried this might become a superman thread

I really can't wait to see what our time cube friend has to say in his defense...You may be making $10,000, if he follows through!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
mmm 10k $

I just educated him about timezones and errors in his theory.
There is no way he can disprove it, he may only ignore the truth.
I'll post here what he replies.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
ROFLOL ! Look what he replied to me:

Sorry, but you are too dumb to know that you have been educated to
be stupid and evil. The Earth sphere has 4 quadrant corners, and each
rotates in its own separate direction. Your math is erroneous and
suicidal for humanity.

Gene Ray

to which I replied.. and kind of losed my temper but it should be amusing:

Timezones have nothing to do with 4 quadrant corners (who are by the way, imaginary) that move in separate directions. If you had any knowledge in physics (no need to be educated here, just use logic) you would know that there can be infinite number of "vectors", or call them as you wish, that move in separate directions.
And that is so because we are talking about SPHERE.

Your immature attitude annoys me. You claim to be so smart yet you are not capable proving simplest of your insane theories. You have no interest in debating any of them you just shout immature comments like you're in elementary school.
And why do you write on that website like an insane maniac? Really, people think you are completely mad after reading few sentences, not to mention your obsession with God. Stop spreading hate for no reason, it is stupid and has nothing to do with your time cubes.

Bruno B.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
ROFLOL ! Look what he replied to me:

Sorry, but you are too dumb to know that you have been educated to
be stupid and evil. The Earth sphere has 4 quadrant corners, and each
rotates in its own separate direction. Your math is erroneous and
suicidal for humanity.

Gene Ray

to which I replied.. and kind of losed my temper but it should be amusing:

Timezones have nothing to do with 4 quadrant corners (who are by the way, imaginary) that move in separate directions. If you had any knowledge in physics (no need to be educated here, just use logic) you would know that there can be infinite number of "vectors", or call them as you wish, that move in separate directions.
And that is so because we are talking about SPHERE.

Your immature attitude annoys me. You claim to be so smart yet you are not capable proving simplest of your insane theories. You have no interest in debating any of them you just shout immature comments like you're in elementary school.
And why do you write on that website like an insane maniac? Really, people think you are completely mad after reading few sentences, not to mention your obsession with God. Stop spreading hate for no reason, it is stupid and has nothing to do with your time cubes.

Bruno B.

That guy is so out there...I think I'm going to have to join the email circle, it should be fun!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Okay now I am feeling sorry for poor guy.. He really needs help. Who knows whats happening in his mind and what kind of abuse he's been through.
I'll be nicer to him and you who write him don't be too evil he might become depressive and kill himself he is not very stable...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Okay now I am feeling sorry for poor guy.. He really needs help. Who knows whats happening in his mind and what kind of abuse he's been through.
I'll be nicer to him and you who write him don't be too evil he might become depressive and kill himself he is not very stable...

From what I've read and heard about the guy, he's schitsophrenic. He's also about 80 years old and been like this for about 20 years. I suspect he can continue to take abuse, because he's been recieving it for the past 20 years.

I personally would never think to be cruel or mean or even demeaning to him about this subject. I'd like to know where he's coming from, if he's coming from anywhere. He never really explains anything on his website, just rants. I mean, the idea had to originate out of something...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
WHAT A FREAKIN LOAD OF DINGO'S KIDNEYS!!!!!!!!

*cough* cult starter *cough*

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
WHAT A FREAKIN LOAD OF DINGO'S KIDNEYS!!!!!!!!

*cough* cult starter *cough*

haha, you should have *cough* failed cult starter *cough*, he's been trying for over 20 years, and has only a small following of college students who like to get wacky on drugs and read his rants.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
He is 80 year old?
I thought he is 20-something? How do you know he's 80?
I never heard of 80 year old making web pages or something like this.

Edit: ok nevermind.. I run a search on the internet, he was born in 1927.
Interview with him: www.satanosphere.com...

He is definitely posessed, and may create bunch of crazy followers. His ideology is a threat to humanity.

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: All of humanity exists between the majors of black and white and minors of asian and indian. Jews would fit into 1 of the 4 race corners.

Satanosphere: Of course, it makes sense now. There's no room in the cube for the Jews.
------------------------------------------------
Satanosphere: Well, Gene, it's almost time I must leave. But first, what about dr. Alain Picul, phd? Who is he and why does he think his Timecube theory is superior?

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: Place a baby in a bare room in the hands of a god and it will die of loniness and starvation.

Satanophere: Right, let's talk about Dr. Picul...

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: Is he the same Alian Pical who gives no e-mail address?

Satanosphere: Yah, he is.

Satanosphere: We found his site while doing Timecube research. Have you ever met him?

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: No one will meet Alain Picul, he is an evil fraud.

Satanosphere: What do you know about him?

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: No one knows anything about the stupid ass.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If you can find his video of when he lectured to MIT, it's supposed to be really funny. He's also really old on the video. I haven't seen it, but my friend who told me about the site has and said it was great.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

He is 80 year old?
I thought he is 20-something? How do you know he's 80?
I never heard of 80 year old making web pages or something like this.

Edit: ok nevermind.. I run a search on the internet, he was born in 1927.
Interview with him: www.satanosphere.com...

He is definitely posessed, and may create bunch of crazy followers. His ideology is a threat to humanity.

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: All of humanity exists between the majors of black and white and minors of asian and indian. Jews would fit into 1 of the 4 race corners.

Satanosphere: Of course, it makes sense now. There's no room in the cube for the Jews.
Satanosphere: Well, Gene, it's almost time I must leave. But first, what about dr. Alain Picul, phd? Who is he and why does he think his Timecube theory is superior?

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: Place a baby in a bare room in the hands of a god and it will die of loniness and starvation.

Satanophere: Right, let's talk about Dr. Picul...

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: Is he the same Alian Pical who gives no e-mail address?

Satanosphere: Yah, he is.

Satanosphere: We found his site while doing Timecube research. Have you ever met him?

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: No one will meet Alain Picul, he is an evil fraud.

Satanosphere: What do you know about him?

(Gene Ray)WisestOne: No one knows anything about the stupid ass.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Megaquad]

Holy cow, that made no sense! Just a couple of people talking about something completely different than the other. How sad...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
OBS: This post has been edited several times. Read up to see the changes. Just have to correct myself on that last statement about The cube. As I see it a cube can have four sides when we keep in mind that God, the first and the last, is invisible for the 72 nations, out of which two are spirit driven warriors. This world could be based on a holographic rendered world with only three dimentions visible for each of the gen and regen nations. Time is maybe the seventh dimention, and this is the really strange part, for time can turn, for it is mostly an illusion for the 70, but the funny thing is; the river seems to be running the same way all the time in the mindset I have. If it wasn't so, there wouldn't be no judgement the way I see it, but I honestly don't know. The punnishment of wickedness, is to fall back into it's lies, rewind and be given a new possibility in the other end, under oath, or judgement and passing where the oaths were given between the 70 folks and God, with the two armies. A new chance is given, but since this is all a dream for the two ends it happens only twise. But there is only one life, but two possible deaths, because of the Judgement by the gates (Noah water, Millennium King fire). You are either given the crown of life or the second death which is regen. Satan is the first and the last among the fallen. The first and the last to be judged. In the end he will be cast into the Lake of fire together with Hades. His sin seems to be a sacrifice which was built on a lie, he killed Womankind and made her unclean. He sinned so Woman became unclean and Earth received Adam's curse, and became unclean from that. Further, when Jezjuah sits down on the Throne of Heaven, Satan will be cast down, and later he will be put in a prison below the Earth, and he can't come out of his prison until 1000 years have passed, when the old books surface and they see how the Babylonians drew Heaven, that it had the Dragon where the Father should be, the Gog and Magog will wage war against eachother, but fire will fall down from Heaven and devour them.

Everyone born of women are unclean and we must be baptised in water to become clean from Woman's uncleanness, and in fire, which is the baptism of the Spirit, judgement uppon the spirits of the children of the world. Baptism in water is the cleansing of our sins in Eve, children born of women, while baptism of the fire is the cleansing of the Spirit by judgement uppon the Earth with fire or war in other words. In the beginning there are three pyramids, three trees of Mankind and Woman kind, and Adam was the first patriarch, the first and last among men. Some say he fell, but others say he didn't. He did die, but his soul was bought free by God and his soul went to Heaven, if this means that he was literally ressurected in the flesh, I don't know, but I guess that the old flesh was buried, and God gave him a new body. I think he was Jezjuah, who lived without sin, so both his body and soul was taken up to heaven to God. The Lamb has seven horns and seven eyes, this may mean seven incarnations with seven Powers and seven Spirits. Womankind must first be transformed into the third lifeform, the children of God who are like the angels before entering the second life after the judgement. When the capstone is carried forth, which is the seventh, time is fulfilled, and we enter the seventh Day to fulfill the Word. There are seven days in the week, and seven Messianic marthyrs. An eigth day doesn't exist, for when the seventh day is over, a new week starts, God creates everything new, and the elect among humankind will rule with God as angels, and a new race of a new lifeform will possibly be created on the planet the Romans called Mars, (but which will be renamed) after the physical New Jerusalem descends down from Heaven, from God. In many ways, the Lamb of God is the King of Heaven and God, for it was he who had to suffer for our sins. Blessed be him! The anti version of spirit is flesh, but the Spirit of God that is in the Prophetic Word cleanse the flesh completely, fire and water, while the killing of the unclean spirits is the physical Lake of Fire. The mental hell some people live in is not the Lake of Fire. The Lake of Fire will be fysical. Therefore, Satan's emperors are also only seven, the eigth of Satan is a clone based on knowledge dating back to the fifties's successful cloning of a frog I believe, he is possibly a cloned mummy of an On priest or something, or Nero for all I know, or even Jezjuah. Hence the spirits of the two beasts and Satan are like frogs. Based on wisdom of the fallen ones. The beasts and Satan are incomplete. They can be written like a number: 666. Children of an unclean Heaven. When the Heaven is shaken for the last time, the Heaven will be clean, and the plan of God becomes visible for all.

The last standing among the living is the Victorious Son of Man who is the clear Morningstar and the Word of God. With him are the 144000 with the Lamb and the great crowd. The Lamb will have children with the 144000 I believe, but they will not have sex the way I understand it, but rather create their children like God do. We have only one chance of getting past the sixth gate into the seventh nation, for there is Judgement by the gate. Some will be taken up, and others will be left for the fire. The result of this judgement is either a pit of pain -- Hell, or a peaceful plain, the seventh -- the kingdom of Heaven, where the people are children of God under the thirteenth star rule who is the first and the last among the sons of Jezjuah, the millennium king who shall rule while Jezjuah sits on God's throne for 1000 years after the Dragon has been cast out of Heaven for good, and the constellations are reshaped back to it's original form, where the Father rules the Heaven with his Son ruling the Earth.

And pi is not 3.1415 the way I understand it...., it's seven in my mind, and they are all connected by Time, Spirits and Judgement, 31 realms totally it seems or 32 if you count Hades, but this last realm is not eternal, it is temporary, four worlds of four dimentions, four of which are four layers of time; Sun (365.24), Moon (don't quite remember), biologic (this one is highly relative) and Universal or Cosmic Prophetic (360) and and seven Spirits and seven Powers and Hades. But Hades is only temporary, it will be destroyed in the end. The globe is what man can comprehence of the cube. Draw a cube and place a globe inside that one, and you can maybe find the correct cubic pi, both the physical and the inverted globe, but I don't know. The New Jerusalem is several times bigger than the Moon. You could place five or six moons inside it, maybe even seven. And in a dual dual time concept where God is the first and the last, and they are both invisible in this world, this world only has four corners or dimentions inside th cube until God and the Lamb returns, then it will have all it's corners ready: 12, and the shape of the cube itself which is the one and last seal. Four angels stand by the four corners of the Earth, four angels placed along a line around the globe, covering all of the Heaven and the Earth. This line is not the equator it seems, but could be, where it goes I don't know. The pyramids of this world seems to be unfinished stones in the great wall around the New Jerusalem, one of them, the Great Pyramid in Egypt maybe perhaps is one seven in the cornerstone which is the Lamb. The first being the Great Pyramid at Giza which I believe was built by God as a physical rendering of Wisdom. The capstone, who is the seventh, but also the first, is the Messiah, but I don't know for certain. I believe the cubic New Jerusalem will be placed over the Atlantic ocean, and become a flat world built on pillars.

And by the way, digital stuff seems to confuse the regen. It seems horrible to be regened in an inverted digital time world, but I don't know for certain. In the end maybe there will be played very loud digital music or something, maybe a great bazoon sounding all over the world making living horrible for the regen nations, full of noise, or maybe down scaled radio signals that are horrible and unbearable, and terrible judgement masked backwards or something. Maybe the spiritual realm of the serpent is human controlled ether and the phone and AV transmission through the air, which Satan has invented so there will be spiritual confusuion and a realm he can prophecy by and that the mobile phone is a thing you wish you never spoke in, that TV is something you wish you never watched, and radio a thing you wish you never had if you have to go back, but what do I know. What if the fall and burial of the Serpent is just a stop to the ether transmission and the digging down of the cables. I guess all the Antichrist would have to do, would be to turn some knobs and every TV in the world would explode in people's faces, and life without earplugs would be unbearable because of the horrible noise in the ether. Or maybe he turns the knob the other way and the Athmosphere becomes a giant microwave oven burning the people in incredible heat. What if global warming is the result of radio signals? Perhaps it is wise to change from tube to flat screen on your computer, and repent to God so you don't have to live in such a world, for it sounds terrible. And throw the TV (the image of the beast) out the window rock'n'roll style.... And it just came to me: what if the Messiah is the rib God made womankind from? What if the Victorious Son or the Messiah is an androgynous man who is born from a man and a woman just like everyone else, but that he also came down from Heaven to Earth the same time, that his spirit, the seventh is Heavenly? What if he has two faces, one in the flesh and one spiritual? That in the regen we live back to fourth spiritually, that he has eyes in the back?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by mikromarius]

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
Just have to correct myself on that last statement about Th cube. As I see it a cube can have four sides if it is a mental illusion. The cube as an illusion. This world could be based on a holographic rendered world with only three dimentions visible for each of the gen and regen nations time is the seventh dimention, and this is the really strange part, for time can turn, but the funny thing is; the river seems to be running the same way all the time in the mindset I have. If it wasn't so, there would'nt be no judgement. The punnishment of wickedness, is to fall back into their lies, rewind and be given a new possibility in the other end, where the oaths were given between the 70 folks and God, with the two armies. A new chance is given, but since this is all an illusion for the two ends it happens only twise. We have only one chance of getting past the gate into the third nation, the kingdom of Heaven, where everyone are children of God under the thirteenth star rule.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I'm having a hard time following what you just wrote...Although I got the one chance part
. Could you elaborate on this?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I'm having a hard time following what you just wrote...Although I got the one chance part
. Could you elaborate on this?

I have edited the post several times now, to edit away mistakes, I think it is starting to work better now. Well there is judgement in the end, where the "good" will be taken up, while the "bad" will be left on Earth when the Earth is reshaped and bathed in fire. The people who are grilled in this terrible fire, will die and start the long walk back to Eden, on their way back they are invisible for thegenerations, but they have a chance to be rightious and to fight the good fight together with the angels of God. When they come back to Eden (or maybe just back to Jezjuah), there is a new judgement of the spirit. If they are found rightious, they may be given new life in the endtime. This is maybe why the number of the living has exceeded the number of the dead these days, that there seems to be more souls living than what should be logically possible. But I don't know for certain. But I do believe there is a generative and a degenerative tree. Life and Wisdom. I had some quite breathtaking experiences the other day. It scared the shyte out of me and I just barely dared to go to sleep, for I thought it was the end coming. But I guess there is still some time left to repent. Don't call Jezjuah Jesus BTW. I believe it is a sin, which killed Jezjuah. That it was this name that made Peter sometimes fall in to the hands of Satan, and which made Judas to be possessed by Satan. Jesus may be the name of the Domine beast, the incomplete clone whose DNA was sent back through spirit like a word. The "undertakers" who seems to live below the sea made a mistake, they didn't get the right guy, and the clones became beasts I guess, but again I don't know. These are merely things that are coming back to me nowdays. I believe we are heading for a terrible cataclysm. It is also wrong to call Jahveh YHWH. His name is either JHVH or IHVH I think.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I e-mailed Mr. Ray again, but have not received any further response as to why I am wrong. If he's so sure about this discovery, why can't he even e-mail me back proof of his theory? I was very curteous, and explained I was willing to hear his explanation of how Time Cube could explain why I was wrong, and that I looked forward to his response. Maybe I should be more abusive, call him a retard or something, and see if he'll be more forthcoming with an explanation.

He could probably get an e-mail from Stephen Hawking disproving his theory, and still call him a dumbass for not accepting Time Cube. I don't think he'll ever give away that $10,000.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
A manipulated,polluted mind refuses to even consider the possibility of there being any truth in a concept which goes against that which they have been conditioned to believe.

Everything which almost everyone knows has been taught them, they refuse to learn more than some would want them to, they recite lies and think themselves speaking truths.

Time is something which we have been brainwashed into believeing has something to do with a machine, a clock, few things are further from the truth.

I do not have a firm grip on what I am trying to say and my grip on this false reality is loosening day by day.

If it is a false reality should one be imprisoned or punished for not recognizing it?.

Is it to be that in the end the machines are the rulers of our existence?, and rulers only a method of measurement of your lifes work?.

Mort=death
Gage=gauge

We are all losing control.

Many of us think ourselves stable, but we built our foundations upon untruths, we have a false sense of peace and security while standing in quicksand.

It is really quite meaningless, we have been warned for eons of the dangers of getting involved in the material aspects of existence.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Quite wisely spoken if I may say it myself. It's all about the simple things in life. And it is the simple things that are really complicated for the wise to understand. For they have fought it since day one, and now they have forgot how to love and hate and what it was all about. They don't like war, they don't like victory, all they want is lukewarm peace that tramples uppon the weak and celebrates the wicked and the indifferent, godless void of the self. We have a Creator, and he is Love. And this war we're gonna win either way. The rightious will shine like the stars in the end. It is a strange multitude of every tongue and nation. They have humbled themselves and given my God the honor. Him and his Lamb. And he is not the Satan. The ways of the Satan I spit out, for they are lukewarm and make me unclean. And Satan's only problem now is that if he kills me, he will sin, for it would be an unclean sacrifice, and the light they had will be taken away from them. Again the poor will sing. Tears will turn to joy. Plingeling!

Jezjuah is my salvation. He existed before me and he exists after I'm gone. Blessed be him above all, for he has bought me free with his own life. His blood saved my mortal soul. The wicked he thought he could win by making me unclean. He's wrong as always. He has dug his own grave. This is quite difficult to understand for the people of the world. For I'm just a regular guy, and if a regular guy deserves death, and needs the sacrifice of a lamb or a goat, how much more the ones who kill in anger? Who spit and rape? And how much more than that again the ones who stand aside and look? Indifferently? We all deserve death, for we broke God's only advise, and hurt him with our transgressions. But some more than others. If you hope for peace, know that it will not come. A sword has been ordered. And it's coming soon. Keep my God's advise in mind: Love eachother, and you shall live, and your name shall not be erased from the book of Life.

After we fell we have had law uppon law, command uppon command. That has become the lot of humankind, since we obeyed the serpent instead of God, gave the serpent the honor instead of God. Damned flesh instead of pure love. Jezjuah, my King, Eternal Being, the ever existing God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. The living God of the living, owner of Life and Paradise, the true God, and true owner of this world. Amen.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Oh yes there are. In the New Jerusalem there is no temple, so even those who have had their stones crushed and their limb cut can enter. The angels of the children of Israel and the Apostles guard the twelve gates.

Just like God said about the Tree of Wisdom. We have to die if we eat from it, unless we hope for God, for he gave and will give us the bread from Heaven. You don't give a child a serpent when what it needs is bread. They have called the Son of God a serpent, and we've been given a serpent's lot for the sins of Man have reached Heaven and from Heaven it is cast down. Joy in the Heavens, but woe to the Earth. For the serpent has come down to us. I have proven the sin of the serpent in my mind, and my tongue has spoken it, my fingers have drawn it down. I rebuke every way of the serpent. Deceit has been his way, it will be repayed. With Love. God will sign his Name on Heaven and Earth, on the seas and even in the air. Once again my God shall be King! And rise his throne above the Kerubim.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join