It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Cube

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I was just reading through some of the timecube site, and came across this passage:

Truth about Santa Claus debunks
Santa God. God evolves from Santa.

And that was it, totally different topic above, totally different below. God evolves from Santa?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, shoot, I still haven't gotten a reply from Mr. Ray. And I'm assuming you haven't, either, Moon. I wonder if he came to this website, started reading this thread, and decided to change his email or just not respond to any anymore.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
this part seemed to make sense on his site:

[any person] should know that a prime
meridian does not just pass through the
Greenwich point, but it also passes as a
great circle through both poles, crossing
the equator at 2 opposite points, dividing
Earth into 2 halves of light and darkness,
with each its own 24 hour rotation - in a
single rotation of Earth. You should know
that harmonic symmetry demands a
second great circle meridian to create
sunup and sundown corner quadrants?
There are 4 simultaneous 24 hour days
within a single rotation of the Earth.

Did he ever get back to u, worshipthemoon? u made some very valid points too

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No wonder this nut ws called a mental case..after reading his ranting and raving nonsense all one can do is feel sorry for such a deluded person who spends so much time on idiocy. It is obviously the demented rambling of a disturbed person.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
A manipulated,polluted mind refuses to even consider the possibility of there being any truth in a concept which goes against that which they have been conditioned to believe.

Everything which almost everyone knows has been taught them, they refuse to learn more than some would want them to, they recite lies and think themselves speaking truths.

Time is something which we have been brainwashed into believeing has something to do with a machine, a clock, few things are further from the truth.

I do not have a firm grip on what I am trying to say and my grip on this false reality is loosening day by day.

If it is a false reality should one be imprisoned or punished for not recognizing it?.

Is it to be that in the end the machines are the rulers of our existence?, and rulers only a method of measurement of your lifes work?.

Mort=death
Gage=gauge

We are all losing control.

Many of us think ourselves stable, but we built our foundations upon untruths, we have a false sense of peace and security while standing in quicksand.

It is really quite meaningless, we have been warned for eons of the dangers of getting involved in the material aspects of existence.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

you're going to have to change your name to balanced if you keep this up!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
you're going to have to change your name to balanced if you keep this up!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, haven't heard from anybody in a while about the response from our Time Cuber. I haven't gotten one yet, either...I wonder if he's afraid...

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

And that was it, totally different topic above, totally different below. God evolves from Santa?

Dr Ray has explained this principle in his radio interviews; he says that when children are taught to believe in a tall story about the false Santa-claus, then as adults, they will be more susceptible to belief in a false spirit of God. Remember, "Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny", and so the process of a child's mentality progressing to adult mentality is similar to the process of the WordVirus' evolution, from simple beliefs to ones much more complex and sophisticated.

Many consider Dr Ray insane, but in fact he is the Greatest Thinker and has discovered the Ultimate Ineffable Truth of the Universe. He has said that the eccentricity of his website is designed to generate publicity, which will hopefully attract a research group that can evaluate the Time Cube principle and control its release upon the public.

For further explanation of the Time Cube principle, see Cubic Awareness Online. You must seek Time Cube!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
He will not part with his 10k, no matter how much your argument makes sense on any level. You will not change an 80 year old delusional skitzophrenic's belief system I don't think. I read basically the whole website and all I got from it was a sense of negativity - hate, anger and general name calling. Who is really 'evil' here?

- Nazgarn

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Who is really 'evil' here?

- Nazgarn

I am for resurfacing this post. See comment in www.abovetopsecret.com...
for explanation.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wish Santagod had brought me a time cube for Christmas, all I got was membership in a secret forum and the wheels are falling off it already.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I wish Santagod had brought me a time cube for Christmas, all I got was membership in a secret forum and the wheels are falling off it already.

The Time Cube already has you. You don't get the Time Cube, the Time Cube gets you. I really hope we get this interview, that is one angry dude

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Still pondering upon what this weirdo is going on about.

4 corners on a cube? Isn't it 8?! Prove ME wrong fool!

Hahahahahahahahahah

- Nazgarn

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join