It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Cube

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
When he refers to what you called "Words", he's refering to the Word, or, in another word, the Bible. He's explaining that he's better then God, because he can create 4 days on earth when God could only do 1.

And as for his mental status, he's about 80, and schitso. He's also, more then likely, as you said, possessed.

Yeah, I really got that he had/has some issues with GOD. The WORD, as in the Bible, is also composed of words which he was (I think) trying to use to convey some kind of point.

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   

PS2, yes you do!

Hehe. Really?

And of course there's a God. This guy managed to discover time zones, and therefore thinks he's greater then God.

I just pray I won't be like that when I grow old and grey...

Can't we just make machines that can build the giant City Y�k in space? And after 1000 years make it descend uppon the Earth. The New Jerusalem has such great a mass, it's so enormous, that it will possibly make Earth stop rotating, and we will have just one day for the rest of this eternity. Guess we could get it done it in a Peter's Day without braking any of the limits layed down by the prophecy. And Mine is soon ready to be colonised. Guess it will take a Day that too, just like the prophecy says.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
Hehe. Didn't read the article, but how on Earth can anyone make a cube with only four sides? A three dimentional object with only four sides is called a pyramid, not a cube. A cube has six sides.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I thought a pyramid had 5 sides (counting the floor).

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You have to remember, when you have such great inteligence, it can sometimes be really hard to put up with people's ignorance. This brilliant man has been call stupid by those whose intelligence is so far below his. He found 3 more days in our 24 hour day! He is angry and doesn't trust the public any more, we have condemned him too far on something we are afraid to understand.

You need to read it for an extended period of time. When I first started reading it, I was laughing, and thought him abusive. Then, after a little while, something clicked. He made sense. He makes some really valid points, he just does it while belittling your self established sense of pride. That way you're willing to accept what he's saying, instead of the ideas society has forced on you.

Saying that the people calling him stupid because their intelligence is lower than his is pointless. Could it also be that he is truely stupid and the people calling him this are right? Also, most people who are sure enough of themselves to insult others are usually proven to be the most insecure in their state of mind and their view of themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
As far as his calling people stupid, I think it may be a ploy rather then a genuine thought. After all, he has that $10,000 challenge, why not insult people to the point that they want to take you on?

And if that's not the case, I've been called stupid by people for not realizing the obvious...Like light is just a wave without any particle attributes, or that there are only 7 moons around Jupiter, etc. Stupid people (note I say stupid, just unknowlegable(ignorant)) tend to find stupidity when people don't agree with what they know as pure and simple fact, like the moon giving off it's own light. AFter all, it's night, how could the sun be shining on it?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   

As far as his calling people stupid, I think it may be a ploy rather then a genuine thought. After all, he has that $10,000 challenge, why not insult people to the point that they want to take you on?

Someone once said, "never argue with an idiot, because he'll drag you to his level and beat you with experience."

So i my opinion, the guys a square, trying to enter the 3rd dimension.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
But if he was a square, that might imply he's inteligent, which I don't think he can be...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So does anyone have the courage to take the $10,000 challenge?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So I guess one day would be 96 hours if you keep moving around then?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
So I guess one day would be 96 hours if you keep moving around then?

if you move fast enough, you can go back in time, Duh. (till ya hit the dateline.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you could find a jet fast enough, you could remain stationary while the world spun beneath you. Thus you could have the never ending day!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
if you move fast enough, you can go back in time, Duh. (till ya hit the dateline.

I really hope you're talking about just time, and not...for lack of a better word, time space. Superman was a movie. Just a movie. The only way to go back in time is to cross the C barrier, and we don't have the technology or the knowlege of how that would even be possible.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
God created only a single 24 hour day
rotation of Earth, while I have created
4 simultaneous 24 hour days within a
single rotation of Earth - therefore, I
am wiser than the word god, and all
word worshipers. All words are fictitious.

This guy is rediclous!!!!

this the first time i saw someone that stupid...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
LOL Look around. You'd be surprised how many of them are out there.

And then there's those who are misled. Goto clearapath.com... for an example, and if anyone can get me Johnithan's email, I beg you, U2U it to me, I need to talk to him.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   

LOL Look around. You'd be surprised how many of them are out there.

And then there's those who are misled. Goto clearapath.com... for an example, and if anyone can get me Johnithan's email, I beg you, U2U it to me, I need to talk to him.

there is one thing on that website that i saw and agreed upon...

DID YOU EVER NOTICE THAT "IN GOD WE TRUST" IS ON ALL U.S. CURRENCY??? THAT'S STRANGE ESPECIALLY SINCE GOD HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY REMOVED FROM SCHOOLS, COURTS AND DAILY LIFE AS POLITICALLY INCORRECT .

i think it says the truth there....

its to bad US is leaving God....

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There are not 4 simultaneous seasons at any one time. There are only 2. The northern hemisphere experiences the exact opposite season as the southern hemisphere. Of the four quadrants proposed by Time Cube, each one would be experiencing 2 different seasons, but each quadrant would be experiencing THE SAME 2 seasons as the rest of the four corners.

And if the theory is based on a cube, shouldn't there be 6 simultaneous days--one for each side of the cube, and also one for the north and south faces of the cube? Due to the tilt of the world's axis, the north and south poles experience different lengths of daylight than the rest of the planet. Technically, those days are also not equal to 24 hours in length if you define them based on dawn, noon, dusk, and midnight. There would be simultaneous days of different lengths. This theory should really be called "Time Square" due to it's ignoring the northern and southern sides, or 5th and 6th sides of a cube. Plus, the points in between the four corners are also experiencing different times. A point in between dawn and midday is experiencing midmornorning, for example. This could be further broken down in down to an infinite amount of "days" for any given point on the face of the earth. Therefore, there is a limitless amount of "days" taking place at one time, depending on where someone is standing on the planet (or any other planet for that matter).

I agree with whoever said this guy is a schizo. His theory reminds me of the song "Chapter 24" written by Syd Barrett who is a diagnosed schizophrenic.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I agree. There are foundations which are fighting that, too, though. I applaud that judge who kept the 10 commandments in front of his bldn. Got fired for it, but what a huge statement to make. I guarentee God will grant him a more lucrative position, because he stood up for God. There's a petition out right now to keep Under God in the pledge. I'll listen to the radio show that keeps announcing it to post what it is. It was when we started to not seporate Church and state but condemn church by the state that this country started to take a nose dive...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I agree. There are foundations which are fighting that, too, though. I applaud that judge who kept the 10 commandments in front of his bldn. Got fired for it, but what a huge statement to make. I guarentee God will grant him a more lucrative position, because he stood up for God. There's a petition out right now to keep Under God in the pledge. I'll listen to the radio show that keeps announcing it to post what it is. It was when we started to not seporate Church and state but condemn church by the state that this country started to take a nose dive...

I agree with you on that one...

we as people and children of God...

we should have stood up for it and stop the corrupt people from banning christainty from USA...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
we should have stood up for it and stop the corrupt people from banning christainty from USA...

You speak as though it is already too late. It's never too late. There are things you can be doing right now to change our country. That's the joy of the USA. Every letter a congress(wo)man gets, every email, every phone call, represents at least 100 peoples opinions. Most people don't voice their opinion until it comes time to vote, and politicians recognise this. The realize that the pressing issues are the ones they get emails on, the one they get phone calls on, the ones they get letters on, because so many people will just decide to vote them out of office if they go the wrong way on an issue.

How can we expect them to go the right way on an issue unless we tell them which way we want them to go? Russian, you have an oppurtunity with Arnold. So far, every movie star California has elected as governer has gone on to be president
(See Demolition Man) Arnold could save, or destroy, your state, and it's up to you, the citizen, to influence him to make the right choices.

Remember, people, congress(wo)men are our represenatives, and that's what they're supposed to do. Represent us.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I e-mailed my last post to Gene Ray (Time Cube Guy). He responded:

Your math is erroneous, but it is 3 am and I have to get to bed. Have a morning
doctors appointment. Will try to catch you later.

Gene Ray

Brooke Baskett wrote:

> There are not 4 simultaneous seasons at any one time. There are only 2. The
> northern hemisphere experiences the exact opposite season as the southern
> hemisphere. Of the four quadrants proposed by Time Cube, each one would be
> experiencing 2 different seasons, but each quadrant would be experiencing
> THE SAME 2 seasons as the rest of the four corners.
>
> And if the theory is based on a cube, shouldn't there be 6 simultaneous
> days--one for each side of the cube, and also one for the north and south
> faces of the cube? Due to the tilt of the world's axis, the north and south
> poles experience different lengths of daylight than the rest of the planet.
> Technically, those days are also not equal to 24 hours in length if you
> define them based on dawn, noon, dusk, and midnight. There would be
> simultaneous days of different lengths. This theory should really be called
> "Time Square" due to it's ignoring the northern and southern sides, or 5th
> and 6th sides of a cube. Plus, the points in between the four corners are
> also experiencing different times. A point in between dawn and midday is
> experiencing midmornorning, for example. This could be further broken down
> in down to an infinite amount of "days" for any given point on the face of
> the earth. Therefore, there is a limitless amount of "days" taking place at
> one time, depending on where someone is standing on the planet (or any other
> planet for that matter).

I'll post his response if he gets back to me and explains why I'm "erroneous".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join