It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Cube

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think the fact that he keeps saying "They call me schitsofrenic(SP?), but they don't understand", etc. should be looked at. If all these people are saying that, maybe there is some truth to it. He also seems to have a God complex, although it might just be a way to get people so enfuriated with him that they'll take the bet and lose.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've read that many times, in fact a "anonymous" musical project I am part of was inspired by the concept

Time Cube Clone

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
he's partly right. it's just that he lost his sanity. there's way more icing than cake there. mindless repetition is not an arguement. the wisest man in the world ought to know.
he has the right mental picture of cubic reality, but has some how mixed it up into believing everything is a cube(square, really, he forgot up and down.)
mix superstring theory with sacred geometry and you can see that the cube is the first order resonance of energy in the aether. try not to go crazy when you see the truth.
he is also right that we are under a word 'spell', perpetrated by formalized education.
he is right that the god of organised religion is santa(satan) claus(lucas). the deciever. his mistake here is that, just because formalised religion lies, does not mean there is no god. so, his god is the cube. it's still 'god'.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
nobody buys this? Read more, or ignore the time cube, you stupid fools!

Just because we don't "get it" or completely understand it, you call us stupid fools ?! If everyone had your attitude about sharing information, no one would ever want to know anything. Understand my point of view, or you are an idiot !!! See how that doesn't fit into an organized discussion.
Chill. If particle physics was easy to comprehend, no one would know who Richard Feynman was.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Darklancer,
If you read that quote in context, and read the time cube web page, it was mearly mimicing the author of the web site. To quote the site:

Hey stupid - are you too
dumb to know there are
4 different simultaneous
24 hour days within a
single rotation of Earth?
Greenwich 1 day is a lie.
4 quadrants = 4 corners,
and 4 different directions.
Each Earth corner rotates
own separate 24 hour day.
Infinite days is stupidity.

Hence the you stupid fools comment.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

nobody buys this? Read more, or ignore the time cube, you stupid fools!

Just because we don't "get it" or completely understand it, you call us stupid fools ?! If everyone had your attitude about sharing information, no one would ever want to know anything. Understand my point of view, or you are an idiot !!! See how that doesn't fit into an organized discussion.
Chill. If particle physics was easy to comprehend, no one would know who Richard Feynman was.

It is often wise to read all the posts on a topic before commenting. It helps you avoid making embarrassing comments like the one above.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, apparently Time Cube is an old theory, a co worker I told about the site got all excited and couldn't believe it was still on the web. Apparently they would get into some kind of drug related debotchery and read as much of the website as they could stand. And apparently it has grown a lot longer over the past 3 years...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That was probably the lamest thing I have read in a long time.
It was not even entertaining. He probably laughs at everyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So...this guy is saying religion or God isn't real? Which one?

If God, I highly beg to differ. Religion may or may not be corrupt, but I pray a lot, and HAVE seen results, simple things, better things, for example: Me having trouble with a *certain* girl I know, and now I don't...lol sorry might be getting off topic here..

But, it is real. He is real. But, this Time Cube thing..I dunno..

Game Cube......

SUCKS!

PS2 Owns you

-wD

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yup, the guy is a nut. Not even a very interesting or entertaining nut at that.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
PS2, yes you do!

And of course there's a God. This guy managed to discover time zones, and therefore thinks he's greater then God.

I just pray I won't be like that when I grow old and grey...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
One of the most ironic sites I have ever seen, the site is nothing but a site that embodies everything that it stands against

FoX

[Edited on 12/8/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
could you rephrase that, I couldn't really follow it. In embodies what?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   

could you rephrase that, I couldn't really follow it. In embodies what?

i think ignorance, but i could be wrong

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
LOL I hadn't even thought of it in that respect, but you know, you're right. But it'll only cost you $10,000 to find out for sure...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In simplest terms, it means that the site stands for everything it's fighting against.

NOTHING THAT HAS ONE PATH AND ONE WAY OF THINKING IS CORRERT.

The only thing that is known to be true is that all answers are on a spectrum that is spread out to embody all lies and what little bit is truth.

If you find that truth, you'll still be seen as you are the day before.

Figure this out and find your answer.

FoX

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Although that's a valid thought, I disagree with the part about being seen as you were before. When you find the truth, the truth usually changes you, who you are, and how you act. Unless you don't act on the little truth you find amongst the lies, in which case, I think people would see you as less then they did the day before. After all, you have this life changing knowlege, now, and refuse to act on it. How can you say you've found the truth and continue on as you did before you found the truth?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I didn't say you would see yourself the same, I said others would. No matter what truth you may find you will always be seen as you were, a reflection of yourself is all people can ever see, you change (Yes), but do they?

Basicly, the phrase I used was meant to try to help those who find that truth to guide others to find their own truth.

PS, my bad, Im a philosopher, everything I say is in riddles and enigmas.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
This guy needs to get LAID.
Deep

I agree with Deep on this one... this guy seriously needs to at the very least masturbate

Originally posted by cardsharp
That was probably the lamest thing I have read in a long time.
It was not even entertaining. He probably laughs at everyone.

I didn't bother to read the whole thing as it was mostly a long series of rants. Skimmed for the theory and never really did see it presented. oh well.

Originally posted by FoxStriker
One of the most ironic sites I have ever seen, the site is nothing but a site that embodies everything that it stands against

FoX

[Edited on 12/8/2003 by FoxStriker]

Yes, very true. Many of his rants were about how "Words" are wrong or used to fool you yet he used words (too many and the wrong ones in my opinion) to try to get something across.

I get the feeling that the person who wrote this is either on some serious drug(s), certified psychotic, or possessed. Or a combination of the forementioned

Peace,

~Jammer

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
When he refers to what you called "Words", he's refering to the Word, or, in another word, the Bible. He's explaining that he's better then God, because he can create 4 days on earth when God could only do 1.

And as for his mental status, he's about 80, and schitso. He's also, more then likely, as you said, possessed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join