It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie I recorded of what looks like a shapeshifting reptilitan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I'm not good at all the internet/movie stuff ... I'm not computer savy. (I'm old)

Someone pull up some moving images of UBL and the leaders of N. Korea and Iran. See if they do the same distortion and/or shapeshifting.

creepy, creepy, creepy.

That's a great idea, I think I will record a movie of a video of that dictator in N. Korea but I wonder if he's on Icke's list ... hmmm. Will post that move later.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
do u not care to reply

here's my take

this is a bored person or a disinformation /mis direction attempt

but i must REITIRATE even if these videos are proven to be fake there still could be this phenomena or there could not

1. look at the videos. on the prince charles video there are 2 visual distortions both AFTER the camera shifts ( how do i know it shifts?) well his FREAKIN collar of his shirt moves down and to the right and then back up and to the left on the second shift both causing the "visual distortions"

2. on the BLAIR video look at the background thoughout the video everything is the same till the last image and then the backround becomes amplified in some way. did the whole room shape shift? i think not

3. i don't see # on the bush video. ( look at the last clip of the spears video her eyes and face become more blurry and this is normal effects of the camera so , sorry there is nothing in the bush video abnormal.

again this being fake would not discredit the reptilian theory only the poster

(mods sorry i will use the quote option next time)

[edit on 18-12-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
cpdaman -- just put you on IGNORE.

Originally posted by Palasheea

I'm a video ITC experimenter. Google World ITC org. to find out more about ITC.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
how do u explain the collar of the prince's (the son) shirt shifting down and to the right and then up and to the left during this, and the visual distortions occuring right after both of these changes.

same with the blair video how do u account for the entire back ground being enhanced visually on the last image (coincidentally the one in which u beleive blair is doing something unusual) as the whole room is

are u trying to be like a magician focusing everyone's attention on the eyes and face while not noticing the other subtle deceptions in the video.

do u do this to discredit something with truth to it, or cause u are bored, or getting paid by someone to mess around with stuff u have no idea about

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

cpdaman -- just put you on IGNORE.

Ignoring people with valid questions is a good way to lose any 'credibility' you might have.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
But, even Powell?
I thought he was one of the few sane, good men in the Bush administration!!

PFFFT!! Afraid not. I actually think he is just as bad, if not worse.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Palasheea-Thanks for putting up this interesting thread! Veering slightly off topic: I see you are doing ITC protocols-Any spirit faces or messages come through to you? The ITC field is incredibley fascinating, and perhaps one of the most important things ever done in terms of gathering data of life after death IMHO.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Palasheea-Thanks for putting up this interesting thread! Veering slightly off topic: I see you are doing ITC protocols-Any spirit faces or messages come through to you? The ITC field is incredibley fascinating, and perhaps one of the most important things ever done in terms of gathering data of life after death IMHO.

Thanks Dimensional Detective! I've put some of my ITC stuff on these webpage -- here's the link My ITC Transimages

Also, because of my experimentations in this area, I'm very much in agreement with some of Jacques Vallee's tentative conclusions having to do with Ufology where I think that there are in fact reptilian-like beings but they are terrestrial. I've even seen such beings and numerous other alien looking beings in my ITC results. And as I said in another post in this thread, for some time now, I've been getting anomalous images of strange looking beings in movies I've been taking outside of my ITC sessions by just turning on my cam and taking a movie of whatever it is that I want to record.
But I do think that ITC can be a very useful tool in the field of Ufology, but once again, I'm with Vallee on that one... I think there are transdimensional beings out there who are in contact with us directly through ITC and also in the UFO field. There's so much to be said about all of this and will add more later on this but I do think it's connected in some oblique ways to Icke's theories on reptilians -- and yes, there are people out there who are able to see these beings psychically -- I believe that I see them through my webcam (on playback) -- that's my window to other dimensions out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

cpdaman -- just put you on IGNORE

Why ignore him?? He asked a question I'm sure we'd all like you to answer.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh, I agree with JV as well. In fact my own feeling is that the UFO phenomenon is not necessarily related to beings traveling from millions of miles away, but may very well be from beings sitting right next to us on a different vibrational/dimensional frequency, and they are advanced enough to change frequencies in order to temporarily inhabit our 3-D space/time as they choose, then transfer right back out of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is a complete waste of time. You have found purposely bad videos (there are literally thousands of high quality ones) and then decided that George Bush, Colin Powel and whoever else has any power in the world is a "Reptilian". These people and on television every day. This entire thread is a farce. I cannot believe this has been taken seriously by anyone.

This occurs in modern art. For example:
An artist puts a 'terd' on display at an art exibition. There is a big debate whether the 'terd' is actually art or not. The author of the 'terd' claims it is art, other people claim the 'terd' isn't art. In the end it is great for the artist because everyone is discussing his 'terd'. Your just falling into the hands of David Ivke and his ridiculous ideas.

Does David Icke shine any light onto what the "Reptiallians" are trying to achieve? Let me guess - an attempt to enslave the human race? David Icke was questioned on TV, the presenter asked him "How do you know the British Royal Family are Reptiallians", he replied "I cannot answer that, it will make me look stupid.

It is actually things like this that put people who have an interest in space exploration and the possibilities of extra terrestrial life in a bad light.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Oh, I agree with JV as well. In fact my own feeling is that the UFO phenomenon is not necessarily related to beings traveling from millions of miles away, but may very well be from beings sitting right next to us on a different vibrational/dimensional frequency, and they are advanced enough to change frequencies in order to temporarily inhabit our 3-D space/time as they choose, then transfer right back out of it.

That's exactly what I think too! But who's knows? It could be both but based on my own research results and those other ITC experimenters out there, we are seeing these beings of Magonia in our movies so I'm leaning toward ultra-terrestrials who are amongst us and are even able to manipulate our own reality in any way they please.... but hey, the proof is there for anybody to see in our ITC results. People can stick their heads in the sand and say it's hogwash but rest assured, it's not. It's real and it's time for people to be more open minded toward other alternative views on UFO related phenomena.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So let me get this right, they aren't just "shapeshifting reptiallians", they are "interdimensional ultra-terrestrial shapeshifting reptiallians".

You say people can "stick their heads in the sand" but "rest assured" "its real". Maybe I should be more "open minded", pull my head out from the sand and accept the fact that George Bush is an interdimensional ultra-terrestrial shapeshifting reptiallian!

Your language sounds like that of propaganda, pro-reptiallian propaganda!

I ask you if these beings are ultra-terrestrial and interdimensional, why the hell are they pretending to be George Bush?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The gifs are interesting but i cant tell whether its a shape-shift or not. I dont understand why everyone is getting on Palasheea's case. Why dont we just let him do his thing and who knows maybe he'll actually capture something. If we just keep blasting him, hes just going to stop posting, then we'll never know. HEy, Its worth a shot, hes doing all thw work.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Your mention of stopping him posting appeals to me massively. I am not "blasting him", I am pointing out this is a farce. I'm sure he will manage to mess the video up enough to make it look like a "reptiallian" in the end. I am also sure that there will be some people ready to believe that George Bush is a lizard, why? I have absolutely no idea.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Source: Wikipedia; Jacques Vallee

Vallée's opposition to the ETH theory is summarised in his paper, "Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects," Journal of Scientific Exploration, 1990:

"Scientific opinion has generally followed public opinion in the belief that unidentified flying objects either do not exist (the "natural phenomena hypothesis") or, if they do, must represent evidence of a visitation by some advanced race of space travellers (the extraterrestrial hypothesis or "ETH"). It is the view of the author that research on UFOs need not be restricted to these two alternatives. On the contrary, the accumulated data base exhibits several patterns tending to indicate that UFOs are real, represent a previously unrecognized phenomenon, and that the facts do not support the common concept of "space visitors." Five specific arguments articulated here contradict the ETH:

Sorry, have not yet figured out these quote things in this forum but below are Vallee's 5 arguments against the ETH theory....

unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;

the humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;

the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;

the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and

the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives."

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The theory of shape-shifting reptiles is up in the air for me. But this thead is pretty entertaining and if i can possibly see something then what the hell. Also, i wasnt specifically saying that you were blasting him. I just want to see bush shape-shift goddamnit!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Lol, according to what I've read so far about Icke's details on reptoids, they are only seen shapeshifting when they are caught off-guard -- so if there's a video where he's like that then that would be the one to record!
Gotta catch him at a dinner party where he's with everybody else who's like him but I don't think they allow the news media to film such events... hmmmm I wonder why???
But once again, I'm like really, really on the fence with Icke's theories on this topic but I don't think he's as waaaaay 'out there' as I once thought he was. I'm basing this on what I'm seeing in my recordings of video's where these so called reptoids are up at podium or whatever... something is going on here but still need time to 'process' it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What you have to get a grasp on here is:

a)The absolutely huge amount of high quality video data available of these "reptoid" suspects, none of which shows them to have reptile or alien origins.

b)The chosen videos are low quality and have been heavily processed.

c)The videos you are shown are the ones that people want to have an impact on you, not the other million hours or so of footage in which nothing occured. You are watching a split second of blurred footage , not a shapeshift to "reptiallian" state.

d)Do you think the "reptillians" would go on camera if they could not control themselves, since as Icke claims, they have the power of mind control.

I am sure George Bush sits around in the White House and devolves into his "reptillian" state with his "reptiallian" buddies. This Icke bloke is basically having a laugh - at people who believe his ridiculous stories. I consider him a comedian personally.

This isn't a challenge to find a video of George Bush becoming a "reptillian" - it is a challenge to make a video of George Bush becoming a "reptiallian".

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why are these videos such bad quality? that is the first thing that anyone will notice when they watch them. The quality is so bad "anyone" would look like a shapeshifting reptilitan on the screen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join