It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie I recorded of what looks like a shapeshifting reptilitan.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

I'm a video ITC experimenter. Google World ITC org. to find out more about ITC.

I'm a video ITC experimenter and those clips I've shown here were taken with my webcam when I recorded those video's that were online of these people Icke has identified as Reptilian hybrids or something like that.
Interestingly enough, no matter how many movies I recorded of online movies of V.Pres. Cheney (who is also on Icke's reptoid list), his face did not transform in any way at all in any of them! This surprised me because after seeing Bush and Rumsfeld's faces changing into very sinister looking beings, I thought Cheney's face would be showing the same kind of results but apparently not -- but I only did this experiment once... it was just a one day project.
I also recorded some movies of Tom Cruise and a few others who are not on Icke's reptoid list and none of those had any facial transformations in them.
At any rate, I get better results using a cheap webcam because it's easier for my 'contacts' who are working with me from the other side to work with larger and less pixels to create such anomalous etheric 'effects', trans-dimensional images -- whatever one wants to call them.

In addition to this, when showing the results of such experiments to others, those skeptics out there who accuse us (ITC experimenters) of photoshopping those frames in those movies can't prove that because it's much more difficult to convincingly fake movies made by cheap webcams as any photoshop additions or changes in those frames of those movies would be much more evident due to the fewer, hence larger pixels where even the best artists out there would not be able to make those changes or additions to those movies seam-less enough to pass the BS-test and there are programs out there now that can detect such changes and or additions in a matter of seconds at the click of a button!
On the other hand, it's much easier for scam artists to get away with faking anomolous 'effects' in movies made by expensive camera's but that's also changing now because there are several different programs being developed now that will soon be out on the market for everyone to use to analyze high pixel photos and movies to determine if they've been tampered with or not. Once those software programs are available to the general public, I will switch over to a better camera than what I'm using now. But once again, as it now stands, I get more interesting results using my cheap webcam and to me, it's all about results and if I myself can see those results or not. If I think others can also see those results, then I show them to them..

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So your going to prove/disprove that George Bush is a "shapeshifting reptiallian" with a webcam. This is pure and utter genius, if only I had thought of it first.

Everyone should cut this "reptillian agenda".

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Again - let me first say that I don't know much about this reptilian thing -

From what I understand, reptilians are supposed to be brilliant, cold-hearted, and absolutely far and above humans in technology, etc. Yes?

So why would they pick to be Prince Charles? He's useless and he even is so technically inept that he was able to be caught on tape talking to his ugly mistress about wanting to be her ____ (personal hygine product).

Bush? His approval numbers are at about 30% right now.

If reptilians were real, and if they are really so brilliant and far above humans, then why did they pick being two people who are basically (at this point) neutered?

I'm not being confrontational with this. Like I said, I don't know much about the reptilian thing.

BTW ... still great stuff ... creepy. Excellent discussion!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
hey i would like to point something out.

In the videos you made of none classified reptilians the persons are the ones moving and on the reptilian ones it's the camera that moves.

Can you try to make a video of a none reptilian where the camera moves and not the person being filmed?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
George W. Bush may not be a reptilian completely, but as a reminder he could be possesed and under the influence of a reptilian intelligence. As with the others...

7A

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think what I said earlier still applies to this case:

"An artist puts a 'terd' on display at an art exibition. There is a big debate whether the 'terd' is actually art or not. The author of the 'terd' claims it is art, other people claim the 'terd' isn't art. In the end it is great for the artist because everyone is discussing his 'terd'. Your just falling into the hands of the Artist and his 'terd'."

Edit.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This whole thread is absolute nonsense, and anyone paying any credence to these clips has completely lost my respect. Modifying sequences like the original Bush one so that you get a result is an absolute absurdity, you are manufacturing results and it's just plain ignorant.

You can only hide behind your 'ITC Experimentor' excuse for so much. And for your information, your 'controls' on Britney Spears and Cruise have exactly the same effects... distorted facial features due to poor quality video. Hey, why don't you add some effects to them too? Maybe they'll look reptillian if you watercolour them. But don't be disheartened if they don't... Just use other filter till you manufacture the right results.

Absolutely rediculous... You are a disgrace to this board.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Look guys, I found a picture of George Bush and it proves he is a "reptillian":

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Anyway you can use a UV filter or Infra-Red? Tinker with light filters while filming too. Different frequencies may produce different results of interest.

I must say that I find it rather incredible that this poor quality footage would be or could be used to incriminate someone. On the other hand, I believe the reptilian theory is correct, especially as it relates to "rulers," although I *also* believe that not all "reptilians" are bad. For example, Mike Heiser (scholar of ancient languages) has done a fairly good job explaining how Seraphim (a race of biblical angels) are actually reptilian in appearance, bipedal and humanoid.

Obviously, not all Seraphim are going to be a problem, only some of them. So even IF the video were portraying reptilians, the issue would then be, how does this meet the biblical criteria for seraphim and what category would this particular individual fit into. The Reps are NOT supposed to be ruling us, but insisted on doing so, when we willingly accepted their approach to life the universe and everything, over what Jehovah and His angels had to offer. Jehovah honored our free will decision and let us to our own stumbling about the desert for the last 6000 years or thereabouts.

Something about human greed, i think it boiled down to.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I saw frames of Spears and Cruise in which they looked as reptillian as Bush or Blair.
I really think you're dealing with camera blur here.

I kinda think the whole ITC thing is pretty similar, the effects just being blur/interference with a bit of wishful thinking. When I checked out the link on ITC you provided, I found this clip:

www.worlditc.org...

It's supposed to be spirit voices singing, coming over an old tube radio.

This is a case of what I refer to as "radio Jesus". Background radio waves being picked up by the electronic sound gear. I hear it often over my guitar amp, the PA gear, recording gear, etc. Not spirit voices, just radio bleed-over

I recently saw a Mythbusters episode where they actually built one of these:

www.worlditc.org...

They got negligable results, with some blurry stuff in 1 or 2 shots, certainly nothing to prove the equipment or the theory were valid.

Sorry, I can't find a link to that show or the results thereof.

All in all, I'm not buying it. Blurry pictures can be seen as anything the imagination wants them to be.

No offense.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by subject x]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing here whatsoever. No reptilians. No shapeshifting. Not even a healthy controversy.

It seems sometimes people use (abuse) this great forum in order to air their own dirty laundry of political misgivings, manipulating a bit of video or news item in roder to take a few cheap shots across the board. What an incredible waste of time and bandwidth. I mean, if you want to have fun, have a little light-hearted exchange about an amusing clip, even do a little Bush-bashing at our expense, that's fine. But call a spade a spade and don't insult us with an ATS thread claiming some ludicrous 'shapshifting" SF mumbo-jumbo. Please.

One of these days we'll be able to focus on serious matters among curious inquisitirs debating submitted evidence of intriguing topics. This is not one of them. It's not even worth the effort to debunk it's just so patently obvious (as so astutely pointed out earlier in this thread - thanks!).

... one can only hope. Later, children - and shame on the op for this one...

How long will be 'discussing' this non-event anyway?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
people you need to relax, seriously...

He's not forcing anyone to believe that they are reptilians infact he's still not convinced him self that this technique provides solid proof of reptilian acitivities. he said it him self...

The ones who come on here only to insult the guy are the ones who are wasting this forums space, not the creator of this thread.

It's fine if you are 100% not open to a concept that's your choice but you don't have to bash someone just because you want nothing to do with the guys efforts, just because he's experimenting into something in a method that doesn't fit your dictated opinions... well remember that close minded people are the ones who didn't think for a second it could be possible for planet earth to be round.

Infinite possibilities, it's as simple as that and to denny ifninite possibilities is to embrace ignorance.

one last time if you don't like this thread then don't post at all, there is absolutely no need for insults, they are the true waste of time on this board.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Again - let me first say that I don't know much about this reptilian thing -

From what I understand, reptilians are supposed to be brilliant, cold-hearted, and absolutely far and above humans in technology, etc. Yes?

So why would they pick to be Prince Charles? He's useless and he even is so technically inept that he was able to be caught on tape talking to his ugly mistress about wanting to be her ____ (personal hygine product).

Bush? His approval numbers are at about 30% right now.

If reptilians were real, and if they are really so brilliant and far above humans, then why did they pick being two people who are basically (at this point) neutered?

I'm not being confrontational with this. Like I said, I don't know much about the reptilian thing.

BTW ... still great stuff ... creepy. Excellent discussion!

Hi FlyersFan, I think 7Ayron answered your questions about the nature of reptilians by saying that "George W. Bush", (for example but this goes for all of those other one's who are classified as reptilian), may not be a reptilian completely, but as a reminder he could be possesed and under the influence of a reptilian intelligence. As with the others... "
I've heard that said about them too. I guess it's more possession thing but once again, I'm not well read on this topic at all though I am trying to learn more about it. There's just so much information out there on this subject I think at this point I'm just hoping that there's a consensus amongst those believers on the facts about the nature of reptilians and so far it does seem to be that way. I'm just amazed that there are so many believers out there about reptilians and it's my guess that many of these people have had personal experiences with them as the belief itself in them is really a hardsell. I mean, it's just so 'far out' there... But for awhile now, I've come to have a greater understanding of why they believe what they do. whew! I do think that there is are reptilian-like transdimensional beings because I see them in my ITC movies. Other ITC researchers also get them coming into there sessions too. I also have recorded them outside of my ITC sessions and then there are those classified reps who are showing indication that reptilian beings may in fact be working through those people in some way or form. It's really very mysterious but how does one make sense of those face transformations we are seeing in some of these people?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy

You do not speak for the board nor do you represent the board. It is your oppinion that this is absolutely rediculous without any explanation but your own over many. It is your disgrace that shadows anyone to to come forth without pleasing yourselfs own belief. Think twice before speaking this again because, it is sickening. This goes for the rest of you flaming over things that don't fit your picture. It doesn't conclude anything but your own selfish ignorance to move along.

7A

[edit on 18-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
7Ayreon may I ask you a simple question please:

Do you believe George Bush is a reptialian?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I do not believe George W. Bush is a reptilian although I am open minded for such a theory without causing much plunder. I do not frame a picture over my own beliefs to feed denial over it.

7A

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Selfless (and 7Ayron too) thanks for your pacifying comments and you are right, it's all about keeping an open mind with doing experiments of this nature and thankfully I've been able to do that to a certain extent and I'm happy a few others here have been doing the same thing. Some kind of phenomena is going on here in these movies but for now the only thing I can do is record more of them to see where it leads to...

And to the others....
I think I've already said this now 2 or 3 x's now in this thread but Britainy Spears and Tom Cruise movies show no transformations in them at all and I only recorded movies of them to show that those who are not classified as reptilians, as is the case with these 2 individuals, do not show any of those weird transformations that those other one's do who are classified by Icke as being reptilian. This in itself is amazing! Just look at the differences between Prince Harry's slow motion video and Tom Cruises slow motion video -- there's a big,big difference there... it's mind boggling!

Also, I'm on the fence about those theories on this but I do see reptilian-like transdimensional beings in my ITC movies -- and even in some movies that I've made outside of my ITC sessions, so because of this, I know that they exist but that's not to say that I know anything more about them. Icke and a few other's do claim to know a lot about them and I'm very intrigued by this and plan on reading over their material to find out how it is that they've got all of this information about such beings.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Originally posted by CaptainLazy

You do not speak for the board nor do you represent the board. It is your oppinion that this is absolutely rediculous without any explanation but your own over many. It is your disgrace that shadows anyone to to come forth without pleasing yourselfs own belief. Think twice before speaking this again because, it is sickening. This goes for the rest of you flaming over things that don't fit your picture. It doesn't conclude anything but your own selfish ignorance to move along.

7A

[edit on 18-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

Nowhere did I say I spoke for the board, so 'think twice' before you jump the gun. Yes it is my opinion that someone who modifies footage until it falsifies a result is ignorant, and against what this board is here for. I am a media student, I work with moving image every day, I know how it behaves. I am not flaming over things that don't 'fit my picture', I am calling this person out.

These clips show nothing but distorted faces caused by bad quality and motion blur. One of them he even had to distort with filters to get something that 'fit his picture'.

Thinking modified and terrible quality clips should be considered as anything isn't ignorance than I don't know what is.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Icke's Shape shifting reptilians

I just found this webpage that's got an excerpt about Reptilians from his book "The Big Secret". Just thought I'd post it here because it clarifies some of those questions asked by a few members here on the nature of reptilians and that there are full-blooded one's as opposed to those who are possessed by them who are unknowingly advancing their agenda's.

He talks about those out there who have psychically seen this reptilian shape shifting phenomenon occur on numerous occasions and I can't say that I think they are lucky to have such abilities as I'm sure it must be very frightening to actually see something like that with their naked eye.
But I'm stll reading up on those reports by abductee's who apparently are well informed on the Reptilian Agenda -- it's my impression that it's those abductee's who are the primary source for such information... at least that's the impression I have right now.

But once again, I'm reviewing over all of this information only to be informed on this topic. I personally can't even imagine becoming a believer in those Reptilian theories that are circulating all over the net and I find it amazing that there are so many people out there who whole-heartedly believe such theories and are proponants for those agruments that support them. Nevertheless, I believe that there quite possibly could be a grain of truth to be gleened from such information and for this reason such research on these topics will a worthwhile endeavor -- especially considering that we ITC researchers are seeing an abundance of such creatures of all varieties in our ITC imageries.... and yes, they are terrestrial ...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Selfless (and 7Ayron too) thanks for your pacifying comments and you are right, it's all about keeping an open mind with doing experiments of this nature and thankfully I've been able to do that to a certain extent and I'm happy a few others here have been doing the same thing. Some kind of phenomena is going on here in these movies but for now the only thing I can do is record more of them to see where it leads to...

And to the others....
I think I've already said this now 2 or 3 x's now in this thread but Britainy Spears and Tom Cruise movies show no transformations in them at all and I only recorded movies of them to show that those who are not classified as reptilians, as is the case with these 2 individuals, do not show any of those weird transformations that those other one's do who are classified by Icke as being reptilian. This in itself is amazing! Just look at the differences between Prince Harry's slow motion video and Tom Cruises slow motion video -- there's a big,big difference there... it's mind boggling!

the only thing mind boggling is your inability to see that it is the CAMERA MOVING ON THE PRINCE HARRY VIDEO U ARE EITHER A not so smart person or a disgrace to this board in MY opinion. and i favor the latter since anyone smart enough to log in can be smart enough to see prince harry's shirt collar moving down and right then back and left and THAT is what is causing the "shape shifting" it is not reptilian shape shifting it is "camera related shape shifting" i.e blurring

this does not mean shape shifting reptilians do not exist however

[edit on 18-12-2006 by cpdaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join