It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie I recorded of what looks like a shapeshifting reptilitan.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ahh! I've been vindicated at last!! I always knew that Bush and Blair were shape shiftin' aliens! Heck, that's the reason why we're heading toward disaster! But that's the 'Alien Agenda' isn't it??

But, even Powell?
I thought he was one of the few sane, good men in the Bush administration!!

And how about President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran? He's probably the alien who escaped from Rosswell!!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This doesn't deserve anything for effort. If this was an actual effort the images would be clear and crisp without the fuzzyness and distortion due to frame rates. If you've ever used Webcam, the same thing happens. This 'evidence' belongs in the trash.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
THIS IS A CONTROL MOVIE OF SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT BEEN CLASSIFIED AS A REPTILIAN BY DAVID ICKE.
RESULTS: NEGATIVE

I just recorded a section of a Britney Spears,who to my knowledge has NOT been classified as reptilian -- lol, at least not yet, video -- here's the link to that google video that I recorded with my webcam:
Britney Spears video found in google

Here's a link to the short movie I recorded where you can see my camera moving in toward that video that's on my computer monitor -- there's a lot of blurring just before I've positioned the cam to where's she's at on the screen. And then at the end of this very short movie, she abruptly exits to the right where she's no longer in view. This one is at normal speed.
Britney Spears movie I recorded at normal speed

This is the slowed down version of the above movie and as you can see, there are no weird facial transformations like those seen in those other movies I have in this thread. No changes or weird transformations what so ever either at the beginning where there's blurring just as I'm positioning the cam nor at the end when she abruptly exits to the right and out of view:
Britney Spears movie slow version
Below is a gif sequence of the end section of the movie when she's exiting to the right where a blurring occurs because of that yet there are no anomalous weird changes in her face when that's happening.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
THIS IS A CONTROL MOVIE OF SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT BEEN CLASSIFIED AS A REPTILIAN BY DAVID ICKE.
RESULTS: NEGATIVE

Assuming that Tom Cruise has not been classified as a reptilian (lol, he may be an alien of some sort but he's not of the reptilian type as far as I know but believe me, I checked up on that before I did this recording just to make sure) I recorded a webcam movie of that TOM CRUISE GETS SQUIRTED video in google. Here's the link for that movie:
Tom Cruise gets Squirted

--- in this movie, Tom's head is jerking back after getting squirted by a water gun very quickly where a blurring effect is seen in the movie because of that abrupt movement. Yet, unlike those movies I made of those who have been classified as reptilian, NO WEIRD FACE TRANSFORMATIONS where seen in Tom's face in this movie on playback regardless of the fact that his head was moving quickly to cause a blurring effect.... and there are no weird anomalous things seen in that blurring like there was in Colin Powell's movie -- strange transformations were seen everywhere in Powell's movie.
Here's that short movie I recorded of that Tom Cruise google movie at normal speed:
Tom Cruise (normal speed)

Here's the slow speed version of this movie:
Tom Cruise getting squirted (slow motion version)

Here's a gif sequence of Tom Cruise getting squirted:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
it is quite interesting, I did look at the other clips again and the Powell one does look odd. Maybe there is something in what Icke has been saying. I can't say I believe any of the shape-shifting lizard stuff at all, but I won't dismiss it entirely either, from what little I have heard Icke say about it I gather he is stateing that those shape-shifting lizards are in the same lickness as the lizard or serpeant who tempeted Eve in the garden of eden, and who tempted Jesus when he was walking thru the desert for 40 days.
If there is anything in your clips it would suggest that their "shapeshifting" occurs faster than the human eye can see but can be caught on camera when slowed down. However I do still think it is merely distortion, but keep researching if you feel you have found something very odd.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
why would I want to purchase goods from Israel after what they've done to the palestinians???

Why would I care what happens to the 'palestinians' after the crap they pulled on 9/11?

www.youtube.com...

ON TOPIC - These videos are very interesting. i don't know enough about the reptilian issue to have an opinion but let me ask this - are those just bad videos or are they reptilians or are they demons?

Don't forget the demons. It's entirely possible that some movies have picked up on demonic oppression/possession.

I would like to see the same kind of look-over done to movies of UBL and the leader of Iran, etc etc.

Also - if Reptilians are so brilliant and far above us, then why are the in Western government? We are being overrun by radical Islam and they definately have the upper hand. Wouldn't they have picked the side that is about to take over? Why would they pick the useless British Monarchy? Wouldn't they pick UBL or something like that?

I'm asking. I don't know much about these guys.

Someone show me UBL and the leaders of N. Korea and Iran in slow motion. I want to see if the same thing happens to them.

Edited to add - THANKS for posting those with Tom Cruise and Britney Spears. It's helpful to see other videos undergoing the same motions and not showing transformation.

looks like it's just old men who transform?
Only kidding.

BTW .. GREAT thread. Creepy!!

[edit on 12/18/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
admin edit: Utterly off irrelevant post deleted... STAY ON TOPIC...

[edit on 12-18-2006 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Thanks FlyersFan - I'm very intrigued myself why those faces of those men who have been identified as reptilian are showing those face changes like that and I agree that it's really creepy... lol, I guess there's no better word to describe it.

Here's a link that pretty much puts the reptilian theory in a nutshell -- it's brief but it's got enough information to get some idea what it's all about.
I just found this link last night and it answered a lot of questions I had myself on this shapeshifting phenomenon.
Zach Interviews Sherry Shriner

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
it is quite interesting, I did look at the other clips again and the Powell one does look odd. Maybe there is something in what Icke has been saying. I can't say I believe any of the shape-shifting lizard stuff at all, but I won't dismiss it entirely either, from what little I have heard Icke say about it I gather he is stateing that those shape-shifting lizards are in the same lickness as the lizard or serpeant who tempeted Eve in the garden of eden, and who tempted Jesus when he was walking thru the desert for 40 days.
If there is anything in your clips it would suggest that their "shapeshifting" occurs faster than the human eye can see but can be caught on camera when slowed down. However I do still think it is merely distortion, but keep researching if you feel you have found something very odd.

Thanks golddragnet! I fully intend to keep taking more movies of those so-called reptilians. In a few of the earlier posts in this thread -- look at pg 2, I mention some things about Icke's comments on reptilians via someone who knows a lot about Icke's theories. Those who have been able to actually see those face transformations have seen them psychically -- and because I am an ITC experimenter where I get anomalous images showing up in my movies for those experiments, I now also get anomalous images showing up in movies that I record outside of my video ITC sessions (check out World ITC org.) -- and such is the case here were I'm recording online video's of these so called reptilians and then viewing them frame by frame on playback where I'm seeing some interesting transformations in those faces of those people..... it's weird, it's inexplicable and it's awesome too! Will just continue in my research I'm doing with this. No point in dropping it when I'm getting such interesting results now.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is intresting yes, but I find it hard to believe that some of our government and celebrities are reptiles... But thats just me I guess some people will believe anything when you show them distorted pictures.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
At this request of a couple of members who commented in this thread, I recorded those 2 celebrity movies because they wanted me to record someone who is NOT CLASSIFIED as reptilian. That's why those movies are posted here -- and also to show that even when parts of those movies get blurry, weird face transformatons are still not seen in those movies of those who are have not been identified as reptilian -- Tom Cruise and Britney Spears on not on Icke's reptilian list.
But I'm just recording the movies and showing and reporting my results. I'm still on the fence about Icke's reptilian theories as they are too 'far out' for me to accept as fact. Nevertheless, there is something interesting being seen in those movies of those who are his list eg Bush, Rumsfeld, Prince Charles, and Colin Powell I've mad so far but I'm still 'processing' those results that I'm getting though I think I do have a pretty good idea why those transformatons are occurring but my thoughts on this are not in total agreement with Icke's theories.

Dae

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
At this request of a couple of members who commented in this thread, I recorded those 2 celebrity movies because they wanted me to record someone who is NOT CLASSIFIED as reptilian. That's why those movies are posted here -- and also to show that even when parts of those movies get blurry, weird face transformatons are still not seen in those movies of those who are have not been identified as reptilian -- Tom Cruise and Britney Spears on not on Icke's reptilian list.

That is awsome, I was going to ask you to post some 'negatives' with your experiment as it will give a nice comparison.

Can I ask you to do a few more? Id like to see some of older men because the older a face is the more distortion you would get, I presume. As Flyersfan jokingly suggested, it may be just old men that this effect happens to. Look forward to seeing some more

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
This is rediculous at best. Come on, am I missing the joke here?

A bunch of BAD quality videos supposedly showing tranformations of reptilians? Use your own critical thinking on this on.

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
It's almost as if your making the video quality bad on purpose to falsify results.

Viewing the original videos there is nothing abnormal. The colin Powel one was motionblur from you moving the camera for christs sake.

These men speak the truth.

I'm sorry, but I've watched these videos. I can not believe that you're taking videos of videos with a WEBCAM of all things and trying to draw conclusions from it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Palasheea, give a forum member here, who knows alittle about video and webcameras, footage of you talking and moving I bet he or she could prove that you are a reptilian yourself.

Dont get me wrong -
Im still on the fence on the reptilian issue, I´ve heard so many credible stories besides Ickes that I cant dismiss the idea alltogether, but this is stretching it IMO.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm on the fence as well.

But did you ever notice that you never see 1st generation unedited footage of "shifting"? It's always recordings of recordings of recordings. No one ever has 1st hand "I recorded this myself" copies, all you see is edited copied, posted on the internet, taken from a recorded television copy that was originally pool footage from some conference.

Degraded and modified recordings are more likely to be of poorer quality. The best footage is first hand.

Which leads me to ask, why is the original poster of this thread taking it a step further and purposely making a very very low quality recording of what is probably a 4th generation copy anyways?

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
According to Icke, the British royal family are reptilians of the highest order. So I recorded section of Prince Harry's 21st Birthday video that's in google and got some very,very interesting results. The recording I made of Tom Cruises video didn't even come remotely close to all of those face transformations I'm seeing in this one of Prince Harry but one needs to view the slow version of the recording I did to see those changes. Wow, this is really freaking me out!

Here's the link to that video on google:
Prince Harry's 21st Birthday

Here's a link to the movie I recorded of this video in normal speed.
Click here to watch Prince-Harry-normal-speed

Here's a link to the slow version of this same movie -- it's very STRANGE.
Click here to watch Prince-Harry-slow-speed

Here's a small gif sequence section of this movie but look at the slow version movie that's on the Putfile page as there are other weird face transformations seen in that version. There are parts in that movie where Prince Harry looks like an entirely other person and other parts where his eyes and mouth area go weird just like in those movies I made of those others!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
I'm on the fence as well.

But did you ever notice that you never see 1st generation unedited footage of "shifting"? It's always recordings of recordings of recordings. No one ever has 1st hand "I recorded this myself" copies, all you see is edited copied, posted on the internet, taken from a recorded television copy that was originally pool footage from some conference.

Degraded and modified recordings are more likely to be of poorer quality. The best footage is first hand.

Which leads me to ask, why is the original poster of this thread taking it a step further and purposely making a very very low quality recording of what is probably a 4th generation copy anyways?

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Reality Hurts]

All I do is aim my webcam and record the video that's online (in WMMaker).
Then I load it into Ulead 8 where I usually cut out the very beginning because that's the part where I'm just picking up my cam and then turning on the video to record it after just pressing the record button in Windows movie Maker .. it's tricky (I record the movie in that program (WWM) and then I save it and then I load it into Ulead 8 because it's easier to trim movies in that editor)
So I cut that part out... and usually the end part of the movie if there's nothing there.
Then sometimes I brighten up the movie a bit...but that's all.
This is what I'm calling my original movie in this thread for these clips.

Then I reload that same movie back into Ulead 8 and slow it down. This is the SLOWED DOWN VERSION. Sometimes when I do that, for some reason there might me a skip in the movie somewhere. I don't know why it does that sometimes, but it does.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm not good at all the internet/movie stuff ... I'm not computer savy. (I'm old)

Someone pull up some moving images of UBL and the leaders of N. Korea and Iran. See if they do the same distortion and/or shapeshifting.

creepy, creepy, creepy.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
here's my take

this is a bored person or a disinformation /mis direction attempt

but i must REITIRATE even if these videos are proven to be fake there still could be this phenomena or there could not

1. look at the videos. on the prince charles video there are 2 visual distortions both AFTER the camera shifts ( how do i know it shifts?) well his FREAKIN collar of his shirt moves down and to the right and then back up and to the left on the second shift both causing the "visual distortions"

2. on the BLAIR video look at the background thoughout the video everything is the same till the last image and then the backround becomes amplified in some way. did the whole room shape shift? i think not

3. i don't see # on the bush video. ( look at the last clip of the spears video her eyes and face become more blurry and this is normal effects of the camera so , sorry there is nothing in the bush video abnormal.

again this being fake would not discredit the reptilian theory only the poster

[edit on 18-12-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
[edit on 18-12-2006 by Palasheea]I'm a video ITC experimenter. Google World ITC org. to find out more about ITC.

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm a video ITC experimenter and those clips I've shown here were taken with my webcam when I recorded those video's that were online of these people Icke has identified as Reptilian hybrids or something like that.
Interestingly enough, no matter how many movies I recorded of online movies of V.Pres. Cheney (who is also on Icke's reptoid list), his face did not transform in any way at all in any of them! This surprised me because after seeing Bush and Rumsfeld's faces changing into very sinister looking beings, I thought Cheney's face would be showing the same kind of results but apparently not -- but I only did this experiment once... it was just a one day project.
I also recorded some movies of Tom Cruise and a few others who are not on Icke's reptoid list and none of those had any facial transformations in them.
At any rate, I get better results using a cheap webcam because it's easier for my 'contacts' who are working with me from the other side to work with larger and less pixels to create such anomalous etheric 'effects', trans-dimensional images -- whatever one wants to call them.

In addition to this, when showing the results of such experiments to others, those skeptics out there who accuse us (ITC experimenters) of photoshopping those frames in those movies can't prove that because it's much more difficult to convincingly fake movies made by cheap webcams as any photoshop additions or changes in those frames of those movies would be much more evident due to the fewer, hence larger pixels where even the best artists out there would not be able to make those changes or additions to those movies seam-less enough to pass the BS-test and there are programs out there now that can detect such changes and or additions in a matter of seconds at the click of a button!
On the other hand, it's much easier for scam artists to get away with faking anomolous 'effects' in movies made by expensive camera's but that's also changing now because there are several different programs being developed now that will soon be out on the market for everyone to use to analyze high pixel photos and movies to determine if they've been tampered with or not. Once those software programs are available to the general public, I will switch over to a better camera than what I'm using now. But once again, as it now stands, I get more interesting results using my cheap webcam and to me, it's all about results and if I myself can see those results or not. If I think others can also see those results, then I show them to them..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join