It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie I recorded of what looks like a shapeshifting reptilitan.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe some one tried to take his precious. LOL whatever is going on he sure is scary looking.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have to go out on a limb here, but of all the ones that looked like a reptoid, I would have to say is Blair. Sometimes when I look at him on the podium, I thought it was me, when his face seemed to change. Then again, I am on medication for my condition which may be conducive to what I see.

However, the slowed down clip of Blair is exactly what I have seen on the odd occassion when he is on telly. Not all the time mind you, and as I said, my medication my induce it so I do see this image.

With Bush I couldn't see it, but with Powell and Rumsfield, I could, again not to the level I see Blair.

Whether that means he is a reptoid, well that I can't say. All I know is that gif of Blair is exactly what I have seen briefly and not always when he is on telly.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just as a matter of interest do you guys know who David Icke is? I believe he is the so called Godfather of the "reptillian" agenda. Are you guys aware he also claims to be the son of god? He is considered a fool.

This entire thread is a farce. Have you managed to adjust the parameters to make George Bush look like a reptile yet? I have a good idea - why not get a video of a lizard and adjust that to look like George Bush?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
here's an idea paul, don't post on this thread if you find it to be a farce.

let there be peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Heres an idea:

David Icke is a joke and as some people have taken it as their mission to promote his frankly strange views, I have decided to oppose his stupid theories. I see everyone has ignored the fact he claimed he was the son of god. Since you believe he is correct about the reptialians, do you also believe he is the son of god? Or have the majority of your decided to ignore that critical point in this guys credability.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah,I don't really buy into the whole "Reptilian" conspiracy theory. I look at it as being more of an allusion to very wicked individuals...Although some will argue tht when Icke says reptilian that is exactly what he means, I don't necessarily think that is what he actually means.. In other wors, I don't think that Ickle thinks these people are actually reptilian beings but that they are cold-blooded and dangerous like we wnvision a reptilian being would be.

personly i belive that when david icke refers to reptialians he is purposefully discrediting himself because he knows is is to close to the truth and if he didns discredit himself he would be found dead. He leaves it up to the ppl to seperate truth from fiction, and giant shapeshifting reptilians controling the world? comeon the only way i see them as reptiles is them being cold blooded savages

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

personly i belive that when david icke refers to reptialians he is purposefully discrediting himself because he knows is is to close to the truth and if he didns discredit himself he would be found dead.

foreskin_of_liberty, could you explain more on what you are saying in the above quote about david icke? Just curious but what 'other truth' are you referring to?

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i beleive when david icke said he beleived he was the son of god, he implied and later explained that we are all connected and that humanity or all of us within (humanity) are sons of god

it's funny how people look for ways to make people with differnt views look crazy by putting words in there mouths knowing other people will latch on and use in a thread in a very umm intelligent (sarcasm) way

anyway i was reading from an interivew with some zulu shaman that was also interviewed by icke in a seperate interview that these creatures are among us (that they came down in ancient times) and breeded with the daughters of man and formed offspring and that those were the (gods) and rulers of there time and that this blood line is passed down and often rulers today ( and that they also have some of the dna of these creatures)

also that before these creatures came down from whereever, man did not have the gift (?) of language and instead made sounds like the primates do, and that we had abilities to use telepathy to communciate ( old historial evidence suggests we had a more developed pineal gland i.e third eye that allowed this communication) and other powers to travel spiritually but basically these creatures either manipulated or disconnected most of our dna and made us slaves without knowing it. and gave us the gift of language that to our surprise divided us. intresting THEORY

[edit on 19-12-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
Heres an idea:

He claimed he was the son of god.

Why do you think it is significant that Icke says he is a son of god, every christian who has read the bible will know that Jesus tells us we are all gods children, we are made in gods likeness, so why are you making a big deal of that.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Heres an idea:

He also claimed to be the "messiah reborn" and predicted the devistation of the United Kingdom. However I am sure you were already aware of that, weren't you?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
what is your obsession with David Icke, if you don't like what he says why did you study so much of it, why don't you simply walk away from it, there is plenty of other interesting material to study, if you don't like Icke's work then why don't you move onto another subject. You sound very bitter

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Palasheea, please contact me at Kfalk@ringling.edu, I really want to talk to you about your discoveries.

In any case, I will go into depth of why this is genuine and niether a hoax/nor camera distortion.

As you can see with this first sequence here, it seems at first it is a camera distortion.

It looked that way to me too, but look closer, and watch carefully. I will outline the Reptilian face.

Now upon further examination of this image, you can clearly see to the left that his eye is bulging. Do you notice that it is a reptilian eye? Ah.

Some of you may not be familar with the techniques of ITC. Palasheea has done a fantastic job explaining but what happens with ITC is that because it is picture in a picture, the quality is not so great. And it's perfectly understandable.
I know what your'e thinking, this simply can not be true. Reptilians? Come on, give me a break.

Let me tell you something. There are things in this world I have experienced I can't even begin to explain. I for one have seen these reptoids, but* not the shapeshifters, those I have had a hard time believing. However it is pretty clear to me from these ITC footage's that they do indeed exist.

You can clearly see a distinct transformation in those faces. Arizona Wilder explained how the reptilian shifts, the first thing is the nose is elongated, second their eyes bulge from their sockets such as what is happening in the video P caught. You can easily make out his upper lip and jaw as it connects to the Komodo-Dragon-like grin.
I understand this is hard for many of you and when I first heard of the reptilian theory I considered it a possibility because of my experience.

I am dissappointed with some of the people on here as all they say, is this is not evidence, it's poor quality.
As a famous quote goes, "The greatest form of ignorance is when you dismiss something you don't know anything about."

I applaud you on your efforts Palasheea. Well done! You have surely discovered something paranormal here.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Reptilianseerrr]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It's been quite a while since I checked out this Skunk Works room to check to see if I've gotten anymore messages posted in this thread and I must say I'm so glad I just logged back in here to see your post!

You've really made my day ReptilianSeerr -- what a great way to start off the new year having someone new here on this board actually taking the time to analyze my images posted in this thread.

When I first tried out this idea of mine to simply direct my cam at those video's of those individuals who have been classified as reptilian by David Icke, I didn't expect anything unusual to show up on playback but boy, was I in for a surprise because those faces of those people were actually changing in those movies to something that's looking distinctly reptilian.

The fact that they were morphing the way they were is one thing -- this alone surprised me as it was totally unexpected. If you look at those 2 celebrity movies I recorded (Britainy Spears and Tom Cruise), you will NOT be seeing any transformations in those faces even though I intentionally recorded sections where we could see motion blurs as a result of their moving around in those video's.

Yet, for those people in Icke's reptilian classification, not only did their faces change in such dramatic ways, they also changed to distinctly reptilian-like faces! I mean, I guess what I'm trying to say is that those faces could have changed maybe into even faces looking like other people, animals ... or even other alien type beings like greys for example -- I get human faces and strange beings showing up in my ITC movies all the time where in those sessions I'm using one of ITC's standard techniques.
At any rate, I had to take some time out to process the emotions that I encountered mainly, fear, paranoia, extreme skepticism, apparent indifference, denial, elation and finally acceptance after I was seeing what was taking place in those movies I recorded of those individuals...

Nevertheless, I have to admit that I'm really excited about using this technique and after recording a few more movies, I'm finding that most people's faces do not change at all yet I'm also finding that some people's faces do change into faces with rep. features regardless if they are on Icke's rep list or not. I'm not sure how to interpret that and so far I've only recorded movies of well known celebrities and politicians, but if my technique is actually identifying those who are reptilian... (as inexplicable as it may sound), then there are others out there who are not on Icke's rep. list who are also in that category -- but once again, most people's faces don't change at all (outside of motion blurs) ... at least not in ways that make them look distinctly reptilian and this to me is mind boggling!

Thanks once again for your feedback and analysis of one of my movies!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You've really made my day ReptilianSeerr -- what a great way to start off the new year having someone new here on this board actually taking the time to analyze my images posted in this thread.

I'm glad I made your day Palasheea, lol. Yes somtimes people dismiss things so quicky because to them the idea is too extreme for some. So extreme, that it seems just perposterous and stupid. But the truth is when you look into it, you will find a crack in the theory and say to yourself, "Well maybe there is something going on here."

When I first tried out this idea of mine to simply direct my cam at those video's of those individuals who have been classified as reptilian by David Icke, I didn't expect anything unusual to show up on playback but boy, was I in for a surprise because those faces of those people were actually changing in those movies to something that's looking distinctly reptilian.

You bet you were in for a surprise, yep if these human hosts are taken over by demensional demons or reptilians it's no wonder they'll show up when you are performing a film technique where it actually lets you film into a different frequency. Think of a dog whistle, we can't hear it because the frequency of the sound is way too high, but...the dog can. This proves that there are different levels of frequencies.

If you look at those 2 celebrity movies I recorded (Britainy Spears and Tom Cruise), you will NOT be seeing any transformations in those faces even though I intentionally recorded sections where we could see motion blurs as a result of their moving around in those video's.

I know exactly what you mean. Folks not to look down on your thoughts or anything but I really think there is something here. The fact that Tom Cruise and Brittany Spears's face did not change when they were in MOTION, and we're not talking little movements like nodding of a head such as Powell did. We are talking about big long lunges of movement. Come on now, can't you see that? And Palasheea never moved the camera or wiggled it. The camera was still the whole time.

Yet, for those people in Icke's reptilian classification, not only did their faces change in such dramatic ways, they also changed to distinctly reptilian-like faces! I mean, I guess what I'm trying to say is that those faces could have changed maybe into even faces looking like other people, animals ... or even other alien type beings like greys for example

I know they did! And it blew me away too when I saw your film sequence! Because you can't miss the change in the eyes and especially his elongated face and nose. Just look at their eyes, that's all you have to do. It is a creepy looking face isn't it? These are creepier than drawings.

I get human faces and strange beings showing up in my ITC movies all the time where in those sessions I'm using one of ITC's standard techniques.

Me too, I once captured an ITC of a girl sitting on a chair. And even some dog. Sometimes, when doing ITC you can imagine faces but when it's sticking out in an obvious way you know it's not fake.

Nevertheless, I have to admit that I'm really excited about using this technique and after recording a few more movies, I'm finding that most people's faces do not change at all yet I'm also finding that some people's faces do change into faces with rep. features regardless if they are on Icke's rep list or not. I'm not sure how to interpret that and so far I've only recorded movies of well known celebrities and politicians, but if my technique is actually identifying those who are reptilian... (as inexplicable as it may sound), then there are others out there who are not on Icke's rep. list who are also in that category -- but once again, most people's faces don't change at all (outside of motion blurs) ... at least not in ways that make them look distinctly reptilian and this to me is mind boggling!

Good thing you are excited! I am too. Try the list of people I gave you. I'd love to see the results!

Thanks once again for your feedback and analysis of one of my movies!

Anytime! Congrats you may be one of the first to capture a "real" shapeshift, unlike that horrible movie "The Brandon Cory Story" which was to discredit David Icke. But he made a great come back in a documentary last year, lol it feels wierd to say that. now it's 2007!

Ravenwind

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
palashea and reptilianseerr should be very interested in this website

www.wiolawapress.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This web site is sooooo ridiculous..... but i cant stop reading it.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
palashea and reptilianseerr should be very interested in this website

www.wiolawapress.com...

Hi,

I have come across that page and I must say it is a pile of nonsense. Really now, that is a horrible site.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Great that this thread has been reactivated again so in that case, I will record some more movies of those on that rep. list that Reptilianseerrr has sent to me via email.
I will post those new movies in this thread as I really have nothing to lose at this point.

I'm just showing that these beings are not just a figment of one's imagination -- And if they are somehow possessing or whatever... those people on that list as indicated by those morphings that are occurring in my recordings of those movies they are shown in, then we need to seriously evaluate this information and put it into some kind of a context but I do think at this point that some of what Icke has been saying all along does have a ring of truth to it on some level.... it's rather frightening actually but we can't just stick our head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge that something is going on here. Denial of evidence is never the way to go. And even if you cannot come to acceptance as to the significance of this information that I'm showing in this thread, at least you might entertain the notion that possibly, just possibly, it may be the window to another reality that many of us do know exists, but have yet to prove it. That's all I'm hoping for.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I will post those new movies in this thread as I really have nothing to lose at this point.
[edit on 1-1-2007 by Palasheea]

Alright Palasheea!, you tell em! Don't let anybody bring you down or make you feel that you shouldn't post your finds here.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterien
I think this is just camera distortion.

I KNOW that this is just camera distortion. You can't possibly expect an accurate depiction of the movie from that webcam, can you? My cell phone video recorder has a higher resolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join