It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie I recorded of what looks like a shapeshifting reptilitan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by schubsjko
Hi, for some reason my moniker Palasheea is not working -- I tried over and over to log in under that name but ended up having to re-registered under and new name and password.

You may not be putting your password in correctly or something. I suggest that you mention it to a moderator.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yes, I plan on doing that because I don't want to lose out on all of the points I have now for the Palasheea name which is the only other name I use here with the exception of this new one I just got after re-registering.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Corrected a link in the below message:

Originally posted by Palasheea
I was reading this morning that Colin Powell is supposedly classified as "A Reptilian of the Highest Order" so out of curiosity I recorded a movie of an online video with Powell in it. Here's the link to that video (he was on the Charlie Rose Show):
Google video of Colin Powell on The Charlie Rose Show

At any rate,I'm not sure what to make of David Icke and his reptilian shapeshifting theories because to me, they are just too 'off the wall' but, I thought to myself --- "well, if Icke is saying that so and so is a reptilian and that he and a few others have this 'ability' to 'see' those politicians and leaders shapeshift like that, then would I, as a video ITC experimenter, be able to witness that phenomenon also if I were to record short video's of online video's where these indiviuals are talking behind a podium somewhere, for example, or doing interviews?
So, much to my amazement, I got some very, very interesting results when I played back this webcam movie I recorded of Powell in an editor where I was able see some weird and bizarre transformations taking place in Powell's face frame by frame as he was talking on that show. You be the judge... it's pretty weird isn't it?

I've inserted 2 versions (reg.speed and slow speed) of that webcam movie I recorded of Powell on that show onto Putfile pages for you to view. Both movies are only a few seconds long.

Here's a link to the original version at regular speed.
My webcam recording of Powell on the Charlie Rose Show

Here's a link to its slowed down version.
]media.putfile.com...

Here's a gif sequence of this movie and if you can't see it on this page, please go to this webpage to view it:

Gif sequence of the webcam movie I recorded of Powell on the Charlie Rose Show

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah, this is what you get out of crappy footage

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm a video ITC experimenter and those clips I've shown here were taken with my webcam when I recorded those video's that were online of these people Icke has identified as Reptilian hybrids or something like that.
Interestingly enough, no matter how many movies I recorded of online movies of V.Pres. Cheney (who is also on Icke's reptoid list), his face did not transform in any way at all in any of them! This surprised me because after seeing Bush and Rumsfeld's faces changing into very sinister looking beings, I thought Cheney's face would be showing the same kind of results but apparently not -- but I only did this experiment once... it was just a one day project.
I also recorded some movies of Tom Cruise and a few others who are not on Icke's reptoid list and none of those had any facial transformations in them.
At any rate, I get better results using a cheap webcam because it's easier for my 'contacts' who are working with me from the other side to work with larger and less pixels to create such anomalous etheric 'effects', trans-dimensional images -- whatever one wants to call them.

In addition to this, when showing the results of such experiments to others, those skeptics out there who accuse us (ITC experimenters) of photoshopping those frames in those movies can't prove that because it's much more difficult to convincingly fake movies made by cheap webcams as any photoshop additions or changes in those frames of those movies would be much more evident due to the fewer, hence larger pixels where even the best artists out there would not be able to make those changes or additions to those movies seam-less enough to pass the BS-test and there are programs out there now that can detect such changes and or additions in a matter of seconds at the click of a button!
On the other hand, it's much easier for scam artists to get away with faking anomolous 'effects' in movies made by expensive camera's but that's also changing now because there are several different programs being developed now that will soon be out on the market for everyone to use to analyze high pixel photos and movies to determine if they've been tampered with or not. Once those software programs are available to the general public, I will switch over to a better camera than what I'm using now. But once again, as it now stands, I get more interesting results using my cheap webcam and to me, it's all about results and if I myself can see those results or not. If I think others can also see those results, then I show them to them..

Here are 3 screenshots of frames from that movie I recorded of that online video of Colin Powell talking to Charlie Rose:

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I admire all the work you put into your endeavor. You get an A for effort. That being said, I think it's pretty obvious that what you think you're seeing is a result of poor video quality and motion distortion, which is common in digital footage. As with most 'evidence' of shape-shifting reptilian aliens in covert control of the world, I am of the opinion that you're really stretching it here.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The rational mind says that such things are not possible, but the results that I'm getting here are very intriguing and I will be doing a few more just to see what shows up.

There's a woman by name of Cathy O'Brian who claims to have seen this shapeshifting phenomenon on several occasions. Below is a quote from this website Nature of Reptilian Shapeshifting where she's giving a decription of what she saw on one of those occasions. She talks about the hologram-like quality of those reptilian 'changes' that, in this case, occurred in Bush's face.

Cathy writes in Trance Formation Of America of how George Bush was sitting in front of her in his office in Washington DC when, he opened a book at a page depicting "lizard-like aliens fro m a far off, deep space place."" Bush the n claimed to be an 'alien' himself and appeared, before her eyes, to transform 'like a chameleon' into a reptile. Cathy believed that some kind of hologram had been activated to achieve this and from her understanding at the time I can see why she rationalised her experience in this way. Anyone would, because the truth is too fantastic to comprehend until you see the build up of evidence. 'There's no doubt that alien~based mind programmes are part of these mind control projects and that the whole U FO-extrat errestrial scene is being massively manipulated, not least through Hollywood films designed to mould public thinking.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just want to ask,

Why do you take a video of a video, why not just show the original video it self?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Just want to ask,

Why do you take a video of a video, why not just show the original video it self?

I'm a video ITC experimenter. Here's a website that gives information on what that is World ITC org.

Because I've been experimenting in video ITC now for a little over a year, I was to find that I even get anomalous images seen on playback in my movies I've recorded outside of my ITC recording sessions. Such is the case here with these movies I've posted in this thread. Those changes that are taking place in the faces of those individuals in these movies that are in this thread are the result of my own 'abilities' at this point time --- because of my video ITC background, I'm able to capture anomalous images with my webcam now in movies that are recorded outside of my video ITC sessions. Look over the World ITC website for information on what ITC is -- I'm just saying that because of my background in this area, I now get anomalous images showing up even in those movies I take that are outside of those movies I record in my ITC sessions.
In the future, I would like to take movies of some of these people when they come here into town to see if my videocam will be capturing such face transformatons as I'm seeing in these movies I've posted in this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
A bunch of BAD quality videos supposedly showing tranformations of reptilians? Use your own critical thinking on this on.
Hardly.

I agree with you, Hank. Maybe if the videos weren't of such poor quality as to have so many resolution errors then maybe there would be something to it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So you believe that recording the video remotely will reveal more on the spirit level or the likes? Because that's not what's happening... your just getting distorted images.

Take for example your Colin Powel clip. His face distorts at the exact same time you jolt the webcam. Coincidence? No... It's jsut motion blur.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is the information given to me by someone who is familiar with Icke's theories:
.... most of the times when you hear Icke refer to someone as a reptilian he's not saying they themselves are reptoid beings. He means they're mentally controlled/possessed by a reptoid being. In these cases the "shapeshift" is that reptoid mentally allowing you to see him or her (psychically/mentally). The body doesn't physically change."

At any rate, because there are so many people out there who have seen this shapeshifting phenomenon -- and one only needs to google it up to see how many websites there are on this topic to find out how many -- it seemed to me that these people obviously are seeing 'something' here or else it would not be written about as much as it is at this present time. For this reason, I thought maybe my webcam might be able to pick up something along this line that would give some indication to support their claims that such a phenomenon exists. I'm seeing some evidence in the results of my movies that are recording those people in that reptilian classification in those anomalous changes that are occurring in my movies on this that somewhat supports their claims. For now I will just take a few more of them of some other individuals who are classified as 'reptilian' or 'alien' just to see what the results are of those movies.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Heres an experiment to try. Wiggle your webcam around a bit when recording. I'm sure you'll get alot more distortions you can label shapeshifting that way.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
So you believe that recording the video remotely will reveal more on the spirit level or the likes? Because that's not what's happening... your just getting distorted images.

Take for example your Colin Powel clip. His face distorts at the exact same time you jolt the webcam. Coincidence? No... It's jsut motion blur.

Captain Lazy, why don't you go ahead and record a movie of that google video -with Colin Powell talking in it and see if you get the same results I did -- of the Colin Powell movie (the google link) -- I would love to see the results you get! -- it's more than just a blurring thing and look at the one for Tony Blair, Bush, Rumsfeld --no blurring at all is involved in those one's. But will be taking some more movies of others in this category to see what shows up in them.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
--no blurring at all is involved in those one's.[edit on 18-12-2006 by Palasheea]

Yeah Captain Lazy, no motion blur. Just piss poor resolution and glare off the surface of the TV.

Oh no did I just give away that I am a Reptoid? I am the Lizard King!!!!!

[edit on 12/18/2006 by PapaHomer]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Of course they're not just motion blur. There's the deteriating quality, incresed saturation, higher contrasts. All of this comes together to make edges blur together, increased contrast makes the faces appear more angular. I haven't got a camera to experiment with... But if I did choose to use one it wouldn't be with a webcam that makes everything that horrible quality.

I don't know what your trying to prove here. Recording with a crappy webcam from a computer screen is going to make things look wierd and distorted, I could have told you that before you did it... It's just common sense.

Edit: I wonder also why this is even worse than the other clips? www.fantasticfrog.net...

Maybe it's because at normal quality theres no reptillian face. Killing some image data might help with that eh?

[edit on 18-12-2006 by CaptainLazy]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Here's the link about that movie
www.abovetopsecret.com...

#3) Here's a filtered version of Bush turning his head in this movie. I used the 'watercolor' effect that's in Ulead 8 just to see what it would look like and it turns out that it's a very good effect that seems to define those transformations taking place in Bush's face in this movie as he's turning his head. Notice at the end that serpentine-like vertical pupil in his right eye.

Someday when are able to afford a camera Captain Lazy -- try taking a few movies of those video's I recorded movies of and see what kind of results you get.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hey Palasheea just ignore those who are trying to give you a hard time.

Can you try to do your blur technique on a video of someone who is not suppost to be a reptilian so that if it doesn't do the same thing then maybe there is something here.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thanks self-less for the suggestion and will do that..... take a movie of someone who's not classified as reptilian ... will do that next.

Anyway...
I'm not using a blurring technique for these movies --
Look at the movie I have of Bush, Rumsfeld and Tony Blair -- my camera was steady and not moving when those clips were made.
But will take more movies of others who are in the reptoid classification as I'm very intrigued by the results I've gotten thus far. They are focusing on the only movie of this collection that I've posted in this thread that's obviously shows a blurring as a result of me moving my webcam (but not intentionally nevertheless, I thought the results of that section of that movie was interesting) but I'm just saying that the resulting image of that frame in that movie is more than just a blur.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
this could be quite interesting, but maybe it is just the quality of the images and distortion. You would have to make a similar clip of yourself or someone else who isn't one of those accused of being reptilian, and see if there are similar distortions, if there is then we know it is camera distortion, and if not then you could be onto something very significant, why don't you try making a comparison, and if you still think the results are significant why don't you contact www.davidicke.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join