It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie I recorded of what looks like a shapeshifting reptilitan.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I was reading this morning that Colin Powell is supposedly classified as "A Reptilian of the Highest Order" so out of curiosity I recorded a movie of an online video with Powell in it. Here's the link to that video (he was on the Charlie Rose Show):
Google video of Colin Powell on The Charlie Rose Show

At any rate,I'm not sure what to make of David Icke and his reptilian shapeshifting theories because to me, they are just too 'off the wall' but, I thought to myself --- "well, if Icke is saying that so and so is a reptilian and that he and a few others have this 'ability' to 'see' those politicians and leaders shapeshift like that, then would I, as a video ITC experimenter, be able to witness that phenomenon also if I were to record short video's of online video's where these indiviuals are talking behind a podium somewhere, for example, or doing interviews?
So, much to my amazement, I got some very, very interesting results when I played back this webcam movie I recorded of Powell in an editor where I was able see some weird and bizarre transformations taking place in Powell's face frame by frame as he was talking on that show. You be the judge... it's pretty weird isn't it?

I've inserted 2 versions (reg.speed and slow speed) of that webcam movie I recorded of Powell on that show onto Putfile pages for you to view. Both movies are only a few seconds long.

Here's a link to the original version at regular speed.
My webcam recording of Powell on the Charlie Rose Show

Here's a link to its SLOWED DOWN version.
Slowed down version of movie

Here's a gif sequence of this movie and if you can't see it on this page, please go to this webpage to view it:

Gif sequence of the webcam movie I recorded of Powell on the Charlie Rose Show

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Could easily be caused by his movement. Every frame would show a bit of an overlap of his movement, making the seemingly stretched facial features.

I'm not usually one to try to debunk things, but the whole reptilian thing frustrates me. It is stuff like that that gives Ufology a bad name.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I recorded another movie of an online video that President Bush is in that and I'm seeing some interesting changes in his eyes. Here's a link to that google video that I recorded.
video.google.com...

The part that I recorded is at the very beginning section where you see a quick shot of Bush turning his head toward where Colbert is sitting who's just getting ready to rise to speak at the podium.

The following are 3 versions of the same short video I recorded today which I inserted on Putfile pages. I would suggest viewing version #3 first as it's the most interesting because it shows those face transformations more dramatically.

#1) Here's the original version.

media.putfile.com...

#2) Here's the slowed down version.
media.putfile.com...

#3) Here's a filtered version of Bush turning his head in this movie. I used the 'watercolor' effect that's in Ulead 8 just to see what it would look like and it turns out that it's a very good effect that seems to define those transformations taking place in Bush's face in this movie as he's turning his head. Notice at the end that serpentine-like vertical pupil in his right eye.
media.putfile.com...

Here's the gif sequence of Bush movie #3 which is the one where I applied Ulead 8's watercolor effect to it which defines those transformations in Bush's face more dramatically -- in this case, more specifically those changes in his eyes. It's a large file so for those of you who can't see it in this post, please click on the above link to view it on a webpage instead where it will probably show up faster...

Here's a screenshot from this movie that I brightened and sharpened in photoshop.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Tony Blair has also been classified by Icke as a reptoid so I recorded an online google video of Blair warning about global warming and like in those others I've recorded so far who are in that category, I'm seeing interesting face transformations in Tony Blair's movies too.
Here's a link to that google video.
video.google.com...

Here's the original short webcam movie I recorded of Blair in that video that I inserted on a Putfile page - face transformation is at the end:
media.putfile.com...

Here's the slowed down version of this same clip -- face transformation is at the very end.
media.putfile.com...

Here are some other screenshots from this movie:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think this is just camera distortion.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here's a gif sequence of a movie I recorded of Rumsfeld at the podium in an online video.

Here's a screenshot of one of the frames from that movie.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's one of Prince Charles:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
While I do notice some rather noticeable changes in the feature of Blair,Powell and Rumsfeld,I don't notice Bush's features changing at all. Perhaps he is not like the others. Pretty interesting stuff.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Here's another movie I recorded of the same online video I posted in a previous post in this thread....

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Actually,with Bush there does seem to be some change in his eyelids but it's not as perceptible as it is with the others.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
While I do notice some rather noticeable changes in the feature of Blair,Powell and Rumsfeld,I don't notice Bush's features changing at all. Perhaps he is not like the others. Pretty interesting stuff.

I think it's interesting too but nevertheless, I'm still on the fence concerning Icke's theories on this but the results of this little experiment of mine certainly makes one wonder if there is in fact some grain of truth to what some of these people are saying. I think quite possibly they may be seeing something there...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Actually,with Bush there does seem to be some change in his eyelids but it's not as perceptible as it is with the others.

Yes, Bush's eye's in those movies definitely are showing some transformations occurring there.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah,I don't really buy into the whole "Reptilian" conspiracy theory. I look at it as being more of an allusion to very wicked individuals...Although some will argue tht when Icke says reptilian that is exactly what he means, I don't necessarily think that is what he actually means.. In other wors, I don't think that Ickle thinks these people are actually reptilian beings but that they are cold-blooded and dangerous like we wnvision a reptilian being would be.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yeah,I don't really buy into the whole "Reptilian" conspiracy theory. I look at it as being more of an allusion to very wicked individuals...Although some will argue tht when Icke says reptilian that is exactly what he means, I don't necessarily think that is what he actually means.. In other wors, I don't think that Ickle thinks these people are actually reptilian beings but that they are cold-blooded and dangerous like we wnvision a reptilian being would be.

I don't really know much at all about this the repilian conspiracy theories. I'm just now reading up on these topics but did read over a few things on it last summer -- it's interesting but would need a lot of time to research more on it as there's so much information on the net about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is rediculous at best. Come on, am I missing the joke here?

A bunch of BAD quality videos supposedly showing tranformations of reptilians? Use your own critical thinking on this on.

IF (And this IF is a very large IF) Reptilians were in control of everything.. do you think they would allow themselves to be videoed in a fashion that revealed their true nature? (Not that any of these videos actually show anything, mind you.)

Hardly.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's almost as if your making the video quality bad on purpose to falsify results.

Viewing the original videos there is nothing abnormal. The colin Powel one was motionblur from you moving the camera for christs sake.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Intstead of having to look to deeply it would be nice just to see it plain and simple without having to dig and prove to everybody. Good work anyhow.

I think even if it did happen in broad daylight on national tv they would say it was a Hollywood stunt or something like that.

Oh well!

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Interesting works there.

I have visual hallucinations from time to time of people (real time) who appear to be of normal facial structure, yet lacking in any distinct features aside from large black eyes - nothing like the deadpan images you see of Greys - more like a ghostly figure.

It almost looks like they're wearing sunglasses, but at second glance, it's apparent they aren't.

I've tried to recreate the illusion with a bit of photo manipulation on my own image...(granted I had to wear sunglasses to achieve this look).

Is this phenomenon possibly related to the reptilian shapeshifting?

I've seen it on numberous occassions, and the people look pretty content and nice, but have an "in the world but not of it" quality about them.

I do not discount the possibility of alien life here, but I always got the feeling it was some sort of indicator of the quality of the soul...the reptilian seems to manifest in certain individuals with certain temperments whereas the visuals I see seems to belong to a more wistful and less "agenda driven" sort...

If anyone has noticed this phenomenon, I'd be happy to start a seperate thread - please U2U if interest in further discussion.

But on the subject of reptilians - is it possible it's a spiritual indicator? I know very little on the subject and would love to know more...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
But on the subject of reptilians - is it possible it's a spiritual indicator? I know very little on the subject and would love to know more...

Well, considering that reptilians supposedly have lizard or snake like qualities,sure.

Snakes in Spirituality

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi, for some reason my moniker Palasheea is not working -- I tried over and over to log in under that name but ended up having to re-registered under and new name and password.

Here's the Putfile link to the SLOWED DOWN version of that movie that I took of Powell on the Charlie Rose Show -- the slowed down version that on that other post where I have those Colin Powell movie links actually goes to the link I have for the original version that at normal speed --- but here's the slowed down version of it:
media.putfile.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join