It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie I recorded of what looks like a shapeshifting reptilitan.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterien
I think this is just camera distortion.

I KNOW that this is just camera distortion. You can't possibly expect an accurate depiction of the movie from that webcam, can you? My cell phone video recorder has a higher resolution.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq

Originally posted by Mysterien
I think this is just camera distortion.

I KNOW that this is just camera distortion. You can't possibly expect an accurate depiction of the movie from that webcam, can you? My cell phone video recorder has a higher resolution.

Ah here we go again with the "camera disortion thing". I understand it appears that way at first, but tell me how a reptilian eye can just appear on the side of Collin Powell's face. With a webcam and ITC it is suppossed to look like that. Anyways please stop saying that you "know" it is camera distortion because you do not know. No offense to you as a person.

And try not to double post lol.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Reptilianseerrr]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilianseerrr
Ah here we go again with the "camera disortion thing". I understand it appears that way at first, but tell me how a reptilian eye can just appear on the side of Collin Powell's face. With a webcam and ITC it is suppossed to look like that. Anyways please stop saying that you "know" it is camera distortion because you do not know. No offense to you as a person.

OK it is my strong belief that it is camera distortion. You're right. I don't know. Neither does anyone here nor will they ever, most likely. I just never got into the idea of reptilians. The idea never caught on. Now if you want to talk aliens and government conspiracies, then I'm game.

And try not to double post lol.

oops...argh darn wireless internet.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

oops...argh darn wireless internet.

Lol, I admire your humour. I can tell you're a good person and yes I am game about alien/government conspiracies. Speaking of which, I think the O'hare airport UFO sighting has ruffled a few feathers!
Not many people venture into the Reptilian Agenda because it is really "out there", so I can totally understand your frustration, believe me.
I just want the aliens to land so badly, I want people to see them
so we'll have no more people saying, "There's no such things as aliens, bla bla bla, if there were they would land here by now, bla bla."
Hehe, those silly skeps.

Actually I think that the bible prophecy is being carried out by one "Evil" group who carry out sacrifces, operate within secret societies, and are power hungry money suckers.
This "so called" prophecy makes sense to me because in 2012 I don't think anything bad will happen you know? This is why those evil people are rushing to fulfill their new world order agenda. This is why concentration camps are being built, chemtrails sprayed, etc...etc..

Well at least that's what I think, but anyways there are a lot of interesting things that happen in this world...aren't there?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
crijack-

Bravo. That thread was a poor concept from the original post. "Hmm, if I manipulate and modify this video footage enough, maybe I can make it look like they're changing into aliens...". Yeah right! How about some raw, unedited, unfiltered, unmodified, and unmanipulated video of someone changing into an alien? Nope didn't think so.

"You have voted crijack for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

So you are saying that my movies are fake? And you are accusing me of manipulating those images in my movies to make them look the way they do... YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THAT... 100% WRONG!
I INVITE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND ANALYZE ANY OF THOSE FRAMES IN MY MOVIES TO SEE IF THEY HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH OR NOT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT NO ALTERATIONS HAVE BEEN DONE TO ANY OF THOSE IMAGES!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Palasheea,

It's not you. People are just hostile lately. I think they are all recovering from the holidays. I made a thread asking a question about a highly pixellated picture i had extracted from another pic. i simply asked if anyone recognized it. boy, you shoulda seen the fireworks. that was a mistake. so till this particular malady passes, i won't be asking any questions.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Palasheea,

Don't take offense, some people are just...well....not with it sometimes. Others are disinformation agents lol. Just kidding. No, by all means keep on doing what you're doing! I am anxious to see your webcam results have you done any yet? Take your time, no rush.

I think those of you who criticized, should cut Palasheea some slack. Please ATS does not tolerate people who demonstrate a lack of maturity.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow!
THANKS REPTILIANSEERRR AND UNDO FOR YOUR FEEDBACK and I'm just getting ready to recording more movies of those on Icke's list and a few others who are not on that list -- lol, at least not yet.

And by the way Undo, I wanted to comment on your latest post where you were showing those images and wanted some feedback on them but because I've been feeling like I've been the target of some extreme skepticism in regards to my ITC images, I didn't want those same people to be targeting your stuff too if I did decide to comment in your thread in the Aliens and UFO room.
Well I'm not going to let those people bully me and I'm not going to put up with it if they persistently bully anybody else on this board also!
So expect an response from me on your photo material in that thread because I've been analyzing it and I've got much to contribute to it!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Since the mod locked my thread, I am reposting my last post from the locked thread here so that it can be addressed or discussed some more.

This is not debunked. ITC is suppossed to be fuzzy and wierd

All the more reason to be speculative of Palasheea's footage.

just give me one reason why Collin Powell's "reptilian" eye bulges out of his socket when he suppossedly shapeshifts. lol.

His head nods down thus giving rise to a quick camera distortion and blur effects before refocus can be obtained. If you slow down these distortions in slow motion as Palasheea has done, then you get anomalies of him being a monster.

See here. Compare both images, see the drawing from Clide Burrows shows a large long grin. And these monkey-like lips lol. His intense eyebrow ridges, and other features. This is what people see when Reptilians shapeshift. Now I've never seen this before, but regardless if it's true or not I think it may be a possibility, since I am open minded.

I am also open minded but I also like to argue a point so take no offense to my remarks. Anyways, the footage has alot of problems. 1.) The first is that it was done on a webcam that was not stable. The camera was moving around which are slight imperfections of humans being able to hold objects in place. You can verify how unstable Palasheea held his webcam by comparing his non-slow motion video with mine here.

My Footage Recorded by Screen Recorder Software:
media.putfile.com...

Palasheea's Footage Recorded by webcam:
media.putfile.com...

Clearly you can see that humans can not hold webcams with perfect stability. Since webcams have take longer to regain focus and easily distort when you move, this contributes to anomalous pictures like reptilian aliens.

2.) So what can be done about this? I have 2 suggestions to Palasheea. Try to retake the same footage again. In science you redo something to get the same result. So the goal of retaking this same footage in normal and slow motion would be do determine whether you can get those same distortions.

Another suggestion is to get that same Colin Powell interview and find another part of the interview where he shifts again. Surely, if he shifts once, he should shift again right? Also when you catch him shifting again, you should be able to find the same type of facial distortions.

That's why I posted as much information as humanly possible about the technique that I used and so on.. but to say that I've tampered with those results that I got is not the case at all!

I dont think I have tried to suggest you tampered with the results. I was trying to say that your webcam has led to a false conclusion. That was the point I was trying to make.

As far as the webcam.. well, I've already explained this many times on this board why I'm using it. It's because it's much, much more difficult to make changes or add things to low quality, large pixal images including those in movies made with low quality cam's without those changes or whatever showing up in those images on even casual analysis in an image editor. (in images by hi quality cam's, it's much easier to alter those images because of their high pixel count where such changes are much harder to detect).

Can you site that anywhere or provide reference for it? Or maybe even an example of a situation where this would be true? Is this conventional wisdom? I actually used My Screen Recorder software to record the desired area of the Colin Powell interview so I could get better quality footage.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by crijack]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi crijack,

It's very good to be skeptical as I tend to be just that. You are right when anyalizing Palasheea's footage to think that it is camera distortion. However, she didn't use only a webcam, it was some other tactic as well. There was no movement involved, and you can see how Palasheea explains her other footage comparing it with the reptilian shapeshifts.

Quite frankly, to be honest I think those people like Collin Powell, Laura Bush, the Queen have very odd "walking" movements. They are too stiff and hardly express emotions.

Palasheea I agree with Crijack in the sense that you should film another part of Collin Powell's interview just to prove that he will shapeshift again, as I have no doubt. It is known that people tend to imagine scary faces and such with ITC or other things, but I don't think this is one of them.

Look again at that eye. It has the dark-star like shape behind his pupil just like the description describes. Besides, Collin powell isn't even moving his head that much. You can without a doubt see that his eye is a reptilian eye, and just that. Don't dismiss such obvious things, because look at Tony Blairs still. Again? I'm not surprised.

The eyebrow ridge slants down at a tight angle, just as it is suppossed to do. And his nose enlongates like a snout.

Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe this is just a result of imagining things. The point is folks, there is so much evidence out there of Reptilians. For instance Reptilians, during sacrices go after the heart, and isn't it true that during the era of the Myan Civilization people were brought up to the top of the temple and the first thing to go was their heart.
They also wore Dragon costumes, because they worshipped the "Quetzelcoatl" or "The Feathered Serpent"

Reptilians are also mentioned as the "Nephilim" in the bible. Even Adam and eve with the "Serpent"

Anyways what I am trying to say here is, if you look at all cultures and civilizations, most believe that there is a reptilian god, a dragon god if you will. Even the chinese believe that their emperor is a great dragon, and they call themselves Descendents of the Dragon, etc. I could write a ton of information on this, but here is the truth.

Reptilians can niether be debunked, or prooved. I challange anyone to try to debunk reptilians but that is not what this thread is about.

I'm anxious to see more video results Palaseea.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh well, blew a 200 watt light bulb this evening which is what I need to record any movies .. will have to do a rain check on a new Powell movie till I purchase a new one.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Oh well, blew a 200 watt light bulb this evening which is what I need to record any movies .. will have to do a rain check on a new Powell movie till I purchase a new one.

Mmmk, some people are going to think you're lying because you keep on putting it off. But I trust that your lightbulb did go out.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
palashea and reptilianseerr should be very interested in this website

www.wiolawapress.com...

I believe the guy who does that site is suffering from paranoid delusion. He see things in these images I just dont. And I believe in the reptilian conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kandah

Originally posted by golddragnet
palashea and reptilianseerr should be very interested in this website

www.wiolawapress.com...

I believe the guy who does that site is suffering from paranoid delusion. He see things in these images I just dont. And I believe in the reptilian conspiracy.

You do believe in the Reptilian conspiracy? That's interesting. Yes when I came across this site I thought, What is this person mad? Because this is absolutely rediculous. It is obvious that the person who created this site is "definetely" suffering from some type of hallucination or problem.

kandah U2U me, tell me why you believe in the Reptilian Conspiracy. I am really interested to hear what you have to say. What made you accept it? My experience made me believe it without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So you are saying that my movies are fake? And you are accusing me of manipulating those images in my movies to make them look the way they do... YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THAT... 100% WRONG!
I INVITE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND ANALYZE ANY OF THOSE FRAMES IN MY MOVIES TO SEE IF THEY HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH OR NOT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT NO ALTERATIONS HAVE BEEN DONE TO ANY OF THOSE IMAGES!

You ARE manipulating them. You take footage, and instead of getting the cleanest, clearest version possible, you take a webcam, in low light, and you make poor quality recordings of the better quality version from a monitor of some sort.

So YES, you are manipulating it by intentionally creating low res, poor quality, blurry, fuzzy recordings. OF COURSE they will look odd and have a strange look to them, you are doing it on purpose!

You could take a video of yourself eating a bowl of cereal and subject it to the same process and YOU would look like you're "shifting".

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Mmmk, some people are going to think you're lying because you keep on putting it off. But I trust that your lightbulb did go out.

Hi, I have to have a brighter light than the one I have now and the new 200 watt bulb I bought earlier today blew on me. I tried making another movie of Powell anyway but it was too dark.
At any rate, I've decided that I would prefer to hold off on posting anymore movies of those who are on Icke's list in this forum because it's too controversial and I really don't want to subject myself to anymore critical comments from those who claim that they can't see any of those transformations taking place in those faces of those movies I've posted so far.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I sit here thinking, "Why in the hell are we trying to decide whether there are reptilians or not in our governments?" When we already dislike our governments? I find this all a complete waste of time except the deranged out of our mind conspiracy ideas to backup the revolution against evil people. We're all guilty of sitting on our baby cared behinds to expose ourselves and them in the face of darkness. When the time comes we of all people who care for the grand idea of world peace, we will all leave our homes and challenge the satanists. Than again, I'm waiting!!

Thank you
7A

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Hi, I have to have a brighter light than the one I have now and the new 200 watt bulb I bought earlier today blew on me. I tried making another movie of Powell anyway but it was too dark.
At any rate, I've decided that I would prefer to hold off on posting anymore movies of those who are on Icke's list in this forum because it's too controversial and I really don't want to subject myself to anymore critical comments from those who claim that they can't see any of those transformations taking place in those faces of those movies I've posted so far.

Palasheea,

I don't think you should just give up. First of, Who in the world cares? I mean...do you know these people? They don't know you, so who gives if someone thinks you're faking the movies. I dont' think you are. I know the process, you already explained it.
Second, definetely don't hold off posting it because not only will I not get to see it, but others will shrug you off and put you on the ignore list.

But if you don't want to post them, nobody is going to force you, so by all means do what you want to do. It would be interesting to see your results, I want to see them I don't care if other people don't.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks.... let me think about this -- thanks for your concern.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
I sit here thinking, "Why in the hell are we trying to decide whether there are reptilians or not in our governments?" When we already dislike our governments? I find this all a complete waste of time except the deranged out of our mind conspiracy ideas to backup the revolution against evil people. We're all guilty of sitting on our baby cared behinds to expose ourselves and them in the face of darkness. When the time comes we of all people who care for the grand idea of world peace, we will all leave our homes and challenge the satanists. Than again, I'm waiting!!

Thank you
7A

You are absolutely right mate. I've come back to post around here since a long break. And what always disturbs me is all the discussion about Ufos, Reptilians, Aliens or whatever there is of completely useless stuff to "verify".

Because that information wont help the people to advance with OUR agenda.

For my part this is actually one critical part of desinformation. Distracting. Pretending to be really stupid. Making friends and making people "trust" oneself to infiltrate and disturb verified information.

I really believe in "Agents" causing desinformation. And if that's not the case there are still enough people who are not able to concentrate on the important, or at least a bit potentially useful directions of knowledge and debunking. Because analyzing and asking Questions and being critical is not one of the things which is being taught in our School/Professional Education.

If they move wierd, or at least "look in a wierd way".. in my opinion it is more likely to have to do with "Mind Control".

Because Mind Control is a fact. There is MK-Ultra since WW2, and it's still going. (Just as an example)
And i think many people have experienced very Negative things about "Health", "School", "Psychiatric" or "Medical" institutions. So it's likely that those people actually believe in things like Manipulation, and how "they" "Handle" Patients plus Employees for the Agenda's purpose.

Also if people really believe in all of the Alien crap, they gain alot of fear and start feeling helpless over such an overwhelming, supernatural "force". Such people believe there can't be nothing done about it.

Truth is: We can do something about it. Because they are exactly the same. Plain old Humans. Maybe they are Soziopathic Power-Obsessed Maniacs, but they certainly arent "Supernatural" or "unbeatable".

The truth is before your eyes. It's just hard to filter it out properly.

Go for it, and don't let yourself be distracted too much. We don't have much time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join