It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supposed Oobe made easy !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I’ve noticed the little time I get to experiment with this 10- 15 minutes here and there I’m starting to think its changing the way I think It’s very weird and hard to explain. But so far my sweet spot seems to be 6.7Hz.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
"changing the way I think"

well yes that would do it.

it will, I'm quite shure through the heavy use of Binaural beats, Indirectly made me suseptable to Involuntary OBE's,

just listening to them for 15 mins each night is enough for connections to to be made in your neural pathways for that mode of thinking to come to light by its self.

Pure speculation that is, and I don't think that it will be perminant
I havent used thoes in a good while and I've stopped Exiting my body In my sleep.

so no danger to your mental health.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
"changing the way I think"

well yes that would do it.

it will, I'm quite shure through the heavy use of Binaural beats, Indirectly made me suseptable to Involuntary OBE's,

just listening to them for 15 mins each night is enough for connections to to be made in your neural pathways for that mode of thinking to come to light by its self.

Pure speculation that is, and I don't think that it will be perminant
I havent used thoes in a good while and I've stopped Exiting my body In my sleep.

so no danger to your mental health.

No its not thoughts of danger its more like clear untouched like I havent left my relaxed state kind of neat actually. As far as OBE's havent had one yet, but would like to add I'm not "looking" for it to happen. In other words I'm not forcing it on myself my mind and body will know when it is the right time.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Okay, I admit I'm dumb as a rock, trying to figure this thing out.

I have the brain wave generator and I want to set a specific frequency in Hertz.

I can't find any place to do this, in the controls : a place to enter the VALUE of the frequency I want to generate in Voice 1; and then another in Voice 2.

Am I blind, deaf, or what? Where is it, on this thing?

Duh. Em

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmilyCragg
Okay, I admit I'm dumb as a rock, trying to figure this thing out.

I have the brain wave generator and I want to set a specific frequency in Hertz.

I can't find any place to do this, in the controls : a place to enter the VALUE of the frequency I want to generate in Voice 1; and then another in Voice 2.

Am I blind, deaf, or what? Where is it, on this thing?

Duh. Em

I posted Directions on page 1, 7th or 8th post down.

If this does not help let me know.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm trying to understand this:

In Brainwave go to presets,New preset,click the sound tab click on binaural beat Freq. right click,edit set both boxes to the Hz your looking for. save it then if you want to play in a cdplayer click on the wave tab and then click play into wave, when done find the wave file and burn it to cd.
Hope this helps. AlBeMeT

I must be getting old and dense at the same time. I want 3.5 Hertz combined with 5.0 Hertz. Low, low numbers

Here's a list of frequencies, for various "conditions listed."

educate-yourself.org...

This could take a while.

:hee hee:

Em

[edit on 18-12-2006 by EmilyCragg]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Any scietific documents supporting any of this?
if so can someone give a link so i can indulge myself.
and for the frequences in the main page do they need to = that about so seft left so some hz and set right to hz and the difference is the hz i want?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
and for the frequences in the main page do they need to = that about so seft left so some hz and set right to hz and the difference is the hz i want?

This page should answer your question.

Originally posted by thedangler
Any scietific documents supporting any of this?
if so can someone give a link so i can indulge myself.

Yes there are some good reads Here. Or try doing a google search there are lots of stuff on this subject.

Originally posted by EmilyCragg
I must be getting old and dense at the same time. I want 3.5 Hertz combined with 5.0 Hertz. Low, low numbers

Here's a list of frequencies, for various "conditions listed."

educate-yourself.org...

This could take a while.

:hee hee:

Em

EmilyCragg,

Hmmmmmmmm I'm really not sure on this one all I can say is play with it and see what you come up with, thats basicly what I have been doing.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Has any one had any kind of luck with this as of yet?

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I accidently started playing warcraft...bad move. I'll give it a good shot tonight since I feel better just doing it, oobe or not.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I just had to give every one an update. Yesterday I was doing some work in my office on my computer at work put on my mp3 player (headphones) and started listing to the preset relaxation next thing I know my Boss is waking me up asking me if I'm ok I was not tired when I started this actually I was quit annoyed something at work wasn’t going my way.

So I must stress take caution when doing this software It seems to be very powerful.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
strainge little program I will have to give it a try. Only works with hedphones eh?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
strainge little program I will have to give it a try. Only works with hedphones eh?

Yes it seems the Binaral Beats only work with stero head phones I use the ear buds that came with my Mp3 player.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I wonder how loud does it have to be? Or can it be real quiet. Like almoast inaudible?

another question is what would happen if you would put one of the preset relaxation tones in the background of say a podcast? Would your audiance become very relaxed by the end of the show?

Then theres the silly question is this where you can get the infamous brown note? lol The urban leggend about a frequency or tone that makes someone deficate themselves involuntaraly?

Yes yes evil thoughts run through my head. Like finding the brown note and imbeding it subliminaly into a podcast I know I am evil.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Quick question for you guys, does the volume of the presets being played matter at all? I mean does it have to be full blast or barely audible? I find it kind of hard to fall asleep with such loud noise directly in my ears. I'm testing out the lucid dreaming preset as I am typing this.. so far its been going for almost 20 minutes and nothing yet. Am I supposed to be asleep while listening to this preset? Oh and another question just popped into my head, there's no negative side effects from the usage of this brain wave generator right?

Peace,
Tha Watcher

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha_Watcher
Quick question for you guys, does the volume of the presets being played matter at all? I mean does it have to be full blast or barely audible? I find it kind of hard to fall asleep with such loud noise directly in my ears. I'm testing out the lucid dreaming preset as I am typing this.. so far its been going for almost 20 minutes and nothing yet. Am I supposed to be asleep while listening to this preset? Oh and another question just popped into my head, there's no negative side effects from the usage of this brain wave generator right?

Peace,
Tha Watcher

I play them just loud enough to drowned out any outside noises.
You have to fall asleep for lucid dreaming to work thats my understanding anyway, you basicly take a concious role in your subconcious knowing you are dreaming while you are dreaming and you make whatever you want happen.

The only negative effects I heard of is Dont drive or operate heavy equiptment untill you know how it will effect you.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow.. that really caught me off guard lol. Ok, so I was listening to the lucid dreaming preset while trying to fall asleep but it wasn't really working out because I wasn't really that tired I guess. Anyways, I changed the preset to the relaxation one thinking it could help me get a little sleepier and then I'd try the lucid dreaming one again.. it worked, but a little to much because before I knew it I was knocked out cold fast asleep in my bed before I even got to turn the Lucid Dreaming preset back on
I'm planning on trying it again tonight but I was wondering if anybody knew if it were possible to have the relaxation preset play first for about half hour or so and then somehow have the lucid dreaming preset play right after automatically.. just in case I pass out again. BTW, this program is pretty amazing, good find!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha_Watcher

I was wondering if anybody knew if it were possible to have the relaxation preset play first for about half hour or so and then somehow have the lucid dreaming preset play right after automatically.. just in case I pass out again. BTW, this program is pretty amazing, good find!

Good for you!! yes you can If you play them into the wave file for the time you want then load them into the mp3 player then set them to play in that order. For me I set a trigger I play the deep sleep preset then after 1hr 30min I put in a low beep you hear this in your dream and you know your dreaming very effective.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Double post Sorry admin plz remove this one.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by AlBeMet]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This all seems really good, ive always wanted to Astral Project and now i may have the chance. anyone know of any sounds or whatever they are called that increase psychic powers etc?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join