It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supposed Oobe made easy !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by raveneffect200
This all seems really good, ive always wanted to Astral Project and now i may have the chance. anyone know of any sounds or whatever they are called that increase psychic powers etc?

Check out the brain wave web site link is listed on page 1.

Good luck and please post your results.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I have not yet had any noteworthy experiences from this. Does anyone recommend any specific presets? Also, are you supposed to focus on the sound, or focus on something in your mind while letting the sound play?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Last night i tried out the "best Drug" preset, i listened to it while i was online and nothing happend, however i could have been listening to it wrong, maybe i need to be relaxed and laying down? who knows.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
hey everybody sorry am late to the thread, I just recently saw it. Well Im gona try the brainwave tonight , im gona put acouple of wav tracks on my ipod and see what happens lol. wish me luck

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!!

I know its against ATS policy to talk about drug use, but i hope the ATS admins can allow just one exception with regards to this program, as this might serve as a warning to others.

As a teenager, I experimented with '___' and magic mushrooms. I am now in my thirties, so I guess the last time i had a "trip" was going on well over ten years ago.

well, i downloaded the brainwave generator program and picked, at random, "BUILTIN : Relaxation 2 (while staying focused)" and whammmm - i was tripping again. seriously.

i had it on for about 3 seconds and had to take the headphones off.

its now about 5 minutes after as i type this, and i can still see visual effects, mostly on the back of my hands. my head feels foggy/dreamy/swollen and distant visuals are going in and out of focus in a strange dreamlike way.

my only advice is - if you have taken '___' before, be very careful with this program - all i can say is what i experienced is what is called a "flashback".

incredible - i'm going to take a breather from it for about an hour or two, and try some of the other presets.....

i am literally astounded by this - that pure sound can induce such a state in your brain....

(and apologies again for the drug references, but i felt that they are relevant - i do not want to condone or encourage drug usage whatsoever)

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow that’s very strange I know I have received many U2U's on peoples success and thank you's but this is the strangest thing I have heard as of yet!

Keep us posted on your success.

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
wow let me tell you wat happend. I came out of a long HOT shower( to relax my muscles) and immediatly I layed in bed closed my eyes and put the headphones on. Within 7 or 8 minutes my body started going numb and I felt lighter with every breath and even tho my eyes were closed everything was getting slightly brighter so my mind panicked and I got frightened and my body felt tingly all over and then i opened my eyes and got up and posted this.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
sounds interesting - sounds as if you prepared yourself for this thing.

in my case - it was literally , no preparation, downloading and just trying it out.

i have decided not to go back to it for this evening , even though i did promise to do so. it brought back a lot of bad memories (drug usage as a teenager, flashbacks) , so i think i'll do the full relaxation stuff before trying it again...

again - warning to folks reading this - if you are vulnerable or have a history of drug usage or a broken family background - dont do what i did... those 3 seconds i had were literally a descent into hell. the wrong reaction, i know - and everyone is different. but that was MY reaction. this thing is AWESOME - and dont take it lightly. dont mess around with it unless you really are relaxed and confident and know what you are doing.
if there is a friend nearby , all the better...

but i would say to everyone - try it out. something was opened in my brain, and i want to get back in there and sort it out and explore. but the next time , i'll be suitably relaxed - after a hot shower maybe , lying on a bed...

please dont take my post the wrong way - this is an endorsement of this technique by the way - i was just scared off initially and i want to explore it a bit further...

( and a big thanks to the ATS admins for not censoring my post - much obliged. thank you... this info needs to get out there....)

and just for the record, in case folks are wondering what my background is - i'm an atheist and i like Richard Dawkins. so make of that what you will..but i'm approaching this from a purely scientific point of view.

and so far, its amazing - how can a pure sound tone enduce such an effect on my brain? absolutely incredible and worthy of further experimentation.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by netron]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ok - just did it again. my head is feeling heavy, as if my jaw is the heaviest part ( and its really hard to type this right now)....

found that it helped to really focus on static images like this:

photos1.blogger.com...

nobody famous to distract you - its some UK lower level minister. but i swear to god, he turned into a cartoon - almost like a photoshop effect.

again , i used the "Relaxation 2:while staying focused" preset.

have this weird feeling of waves running through me, as if i've just come off an acid trip. not the acid trip per se, but the after effects... cant focus on my hands or anything close - it just goes out of focus. so my brain still knows how to type.

its all visuall so far - tv audio in the background is normal.
a trip with visuals fubared but with aural normal. which is NOT what happens in an acid trip... weird eh?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
headphones off for a few minutes and my eyes are still "warped" in the visual snese. i'll have to throw some cold water on my face to snap myself out of this...

interesting thing is that my brain is playing back the constant hum of that preset non-stop. its as if my brain thinks that the preset is as good as a really good pop tune that you cant get out of your head. mty head right now is "hummmmmmmmmmmmm"....rather than "insert catchy pop tune here"- i duno , keane with "everyone changes"

all i can say is WOW. and i havent done any of the other presets yet,.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
hmm. interesting... there are also time dilation effects.. what i thought was the past half hour has actually been the past 2 hours...

this is weird.... going to bed now and putting my head down.

thats been enough for me tonight.

ok - one more thing - my daughters photo , in a frame, on our wall, looks as if its 3D... no other photo or even TV is like that...

(please excuse me - this are just random jottings of someone measuring the effect of this brain wave stuff... )

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
and ill say again....GOD DAMN!!!

now, ive never had an OBE or lucid dream, but like most of us here, ive always wanted too.

So, ive tried Binaural beats before, but always found them some what irritating to listen to.......BUT THIS TIME.....WOAH!!!

I tried the 6.3Hz, after forcing myself to read this post thoroughly and then reading all links provided...(going with the fact that you only get out what you put in).

had it set for ten minutes play back and played it through my "Panasonic RP - HT225 Stereo Headphones" (nice 'n' comfy with full ear coverage). I was using WinAmp (is this an ok one to use?).

after about five minutes i started to feel pretty damned relaxed and was pretty amazed that i was finding this frequency very easy to listen to.

After ten minutes it stopped because i forgot to loop the playback so i quickly sorted that and layed back down....Now THIS is where it got strange......

After about five minutes again, i was calmly repeating in my head as was comfortable, "come on, its time to get out", and i was imagining little balls of blue energy slowing dripping into my body whilst "trying to reach for the rope above".........THEN, im not sure if i was starting to drift or not, BUT A VOICE IN MY HEAD CAME OUT OF NO WHERE THAT WASN'T MINE and said three times..."you will, you will, YOU WILL", that was some D-A-M-N freaky stuff, and it slightly jerked me out of my "drift"......a good analogy would be...you know when youre drifting of to sleep with the TV on and SUDDENLY the the TV seems REALLY loud and wakes you up B4 youve totally gone....t'was like that.

So i realised this and thought .."CooOOOool!!! now dont lose it"! i tried to stay with it and started feeling like i was floating in the air, I COULDNT FEEL AND DAMN THING.
Unfortunately..and i know this was the case, i got i bit to excited and the feeling subsided and i came back down to earth, got up and stopped the playback,that was about 10-15 mins ago, the whole experience took 18minutes and MAN that was fun.

Thankyou so, SO much to Albeit for starting this thread

TOP MARKS MY MAN!!!!!!!!!

Edited for some over excited poor spelling

and agian for bad gramma, i really must read these back BEFORE i post
[edit on 5-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Anomic of Nihilism,

Yes this is very powerful stuff here I didn’t realize until after I started this thread how powerful it really was for myself and for many others! I want to thank you and every one who has contributed to this thread.

I came into this subject as a skeptic and now after my third OBE I am now a true believer.

Anomic I to have a voice that speaks to me before I leave It usually says ok here we go or its time to come out, I actually think there are people here on ATS who are lurking on this form who are helping us in the astral plane sounds crazy I know but you will understand when you are released ,so to you I say you are very close be prepared to be amazed.

My only complaint is I only get out for very short stints as you I get very excited and get slammed back I try to control the excitement but cant seem to as of yet .

netron,

Try tweaking the frequency see if that helps? Sounds like you are going more towards the lucid dreaming state seeing this stuff is happing while you are still in your physical body. Keep in mind 3 OBE’s does not make me a professional so I am just stating an observation.

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
this thing is amazing... it just put me to sleep!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
netron and domeshot,

Have you made any headway on this experiment?

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You say you've had THREE, and you were a skeptic...thats great.

I pleased to hear you say you've heard voices too, could you maybe tell me a little bit about the approach you use before you have an OBE, as in, what do you imagine, how you meditate etc.

Three OBEs from a skeptic is what i call a success story, and i like to know your method

eduted for poor spelling

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
You say you've had THREE, and you were a skeptic...thats great.

I pleased to hear you say you've heard voices too, could you maybe tell me a little bit about the approach you use before you have an OBE, as in, what do you imagine, how you meditate etc.

Three OBEs from a skeptic is what i call a success story, and i like to know your method

eduted for poor spelling

I haven’t had success at this method again no matter how hard I try (maybe to hard ) I cant seem to get out I feel like I'm close but I just end up waking up in the morning having fallen asleep.

To answer your question I use a MP3 player with ear buds half reclined in my La-Z-Boy Listing to the tone at 6.75Hz clearing my mind focusing on relaxing each part of my body from my head to my feet This worked for two of them and one was same as above but in bed and all recent attempts have been in bed.

Hope this helps

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i haven't tried 6.75 Hz, ive been doing 6.3, ill try that one tonight.

Deffinately something interesting there though.

Ill keep you posted.

bye for now

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Seems like some very good feedback here and I shall be giving this a go definately. Have just downloaded the programme, havn't visited the site in about 4 months, very shocked to see the changes. Changes for the better of course.

Anyway, hope I get to see other peoples accounts. This could turn into a frutifull experience. Experiences that we could all share.

I know our minds are all different and the way we percieve things, but has anyone got some recommended presets or frequencies to try ?

Found this website just now and would like to share it with you.

peyote.com...

Studies have shown that the vibrations from rhythmic sounds have a-profound effect on brain activity. In shamanic traditions, drums were used-in periodic rhythm to transport the shaman into other realms of reality. The-vibrations from this constant rhythm affected the brain in a very specific-manner, allowing the shaman to journey out of his or her body.

The gentle pulsating rhythms act in a similar fashion,-if the frequencies are computer generated, they are precise,-consistent and can be targeted to induce highly specific and desired brain-states. Just as we can tune a radio to get a particular station, with-this technology we can tune our consciousness to dial-in a wide variety of-brain states.

Alertness, Concentration, Focus & Cognition
Relaxation, Visualization, & Creativity
Intuition, Memory, Meditation & Vivid Visual Imagery
Deep Sleep, Healing & Detached Awarness

Like sound waves, the brain has its own set of vibrations it uses to-communicate with itself and the rest of the body. EEG equipment-distinguishes these waves by measuring the speed with which neurons fire in-cycles per second.

It then goes onto describe some / all of the frequencies tested and the results / expectations ' one ' can achieve.

Good read none the less.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have several different presets and unfortunately I have experienced little results. I find that my mind often wanders or I can't get relaxed. I thought I'd poll everyone with a few questions to see what works best though.

Which has produced the best results:

1) Sitting or Laying down?
2) Daytime or Nighttime?
3) Eyes open or closed?
4) Background Sound on the Preset or Not?
5) Awake or Sleepy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join