It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supposed Oobe made easy !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok first off we are playing with a Brain wave Generator in another thread and I stumbled across this just thought I would share with you all. I'm not sure if it works but I will try it just to see.

Here are the frequencies:

6.3Hz-----Astral projection

7Hz------Astral AND menatal projection,bending objects

8.3Hz-----Pic up visual imagery of menatl objects, to help in concentrating on ur subconcious

35Hz-----Awakening of mid-chakra's, BALANCE OF CHAKRA's

63Hz-----Astral projection (again)

70Hz----Astral and menatl projection (again)

PLEASE NOTE that i did not include83Hz and 55Hz, as the 83Hz opens the 3rd eye for some, which may promote fear, and the 55Hz promotes the awakening of Kundalini energy (dont want that do we)

So give it a try, if u got any queries feel free to ask.

Link to source

Link to brainwave Generator download

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Do they sell brain wave generators at wal-mart? haha.

Where would you actually get a brain wave generator to do this?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have a few cds with Tones of 30Hz- 60Hz it's for car soundoff competitions etc i was j/w if these would effectivly be the same,
apologies if thats a realy n00bish question it is something i am realy interested in but don't know much about yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I have a few cds with Tones of 30Hz- 60Hz it's for car soundoff competitions etc i was j/w if these would effectivly be the same,
apologies if thats a realy n00bish question it is something i am realy interested in but don't know much about yet.

It's not a "n00bish" question, it's a good one. I'm glad to see you on here.

As for the question, I have no clue, but I would imagine that the CD would atleast help. I don't know if the CD could generate your brainwaves, but I'd think that your brain would either match the tones, or it would just get annoying and would not let you concentrate to the level you need to for OBE's.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well we could solve this problem if we had access to an MRI machine.
play all the Hz songs and see whats on the MRI.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Anybody try to see if it has helped them with their experience yet? im still downloading so we'll see how this goes! good post

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I don't know how to get those frequencies. It seems as though I have to pay, I thought it would be free to make your own frequencies? Someone please help me out, thank you.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
I don't know how to get those frequencies. It seems as though I have to pay, I thought it would be free to make your own frequencies? Someone please help me out, thank you.

Impreza, I will help you with the setup. Check back soon I will have a step by step for you.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Brainwave generator:

www.bwgen.com...

Have fun with that 3rd eye open. Dont pick at it though, it takes a long time to heal.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In Brainwave go to presets,New preset,click the sound tab click on binaural beat Freq. right click,edit set both boxes to the Hz your looking for. save it then if you want to play in a cdplayer click on the wave tab and then click play into wave, when done find the wave file and burn it to cd.
Hope this helps.

AlBeMeT

[edit on 15-12-2006 by AlBeMet]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is a good read I found on that website.

Theory Behind BrainWave Generator
EEG and the brain's state
EEG (Electroencephalography) technology is used to measure brain's electrical vibrations from the surface of the scalp. The resulting EEG pattern will contain frequency elements mainly below 30Hz. The frequencies are categorized into four states as follows:

State Frequency range State of mind
Delta 0.5Hz - 4Hz Deep sleep
Theta 4Hz - 8Hz Drowsiness (also first stage of sleep)
Alpha 8Hz - 14Hz Relaxed but alert
Beta 1 4Hz - 30Hz Highly alert and focused

The dominant frequency in the EEG pattern determines what shall be called the current state of the brain. If the amplitude of the alpha range frequencies is highest, then the brain is said to be in the alpha stage. Note, that other frequencies still exist and it is impossible to give any "exact frequency your brain is operating on". However, later references to the brain states use the simplification of assuming that such a single frequency exists.

Entraining the brain to a desired state
If external stimulus is applied to the brain, it becomes possible to entrain the brain frequency from one stage to another. For example, if a person is in beta stage (highly alert) and a stimulus of 10Hz is applied to his/her brain for some time, the brain frequency is likely to change towards the applied stimulus. The effect will be relaxing to the person. This phenomenon is also called frequency following response.
When the brain's state is close to the applied stimulus, entrainment works more efficiently. Thus, when doing a sweep from one frequency to another, the starting frequency should be as close to your current brain state as possible. The sweep speed should be such that your brain's state changes steadily with it, so that the difference never gets very large. In practice, it is difficult to determine your brain state without extra equipment (like EEG devices). However, you can quite safely assume that during the day your brain is in the beta stage (about 20Hz) and you can start the sweep from there. If you are already somewhat relaxed, you can use a start frequency of 15Hz or a few Hz lower.

More to read click here

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've known about this and been using it for around 2 years now...

Glad you found it...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've also used a Software Tone Generator For Relaxation/Meditation/Astral Projection and Just having fun seeing what I can Unlock from my Mind.

These Binaral Beats as there called Only Work With HeadPhones Period!

Don't try using Speakers as this Wont do anything.

you have say A tone at 100htz in the Left Ear and A Tone at 107.5Htz in the Right Ear. Through the Headphones, Your Brain tries to "Sort these two tones out by Creating a Phantom Beat Which will be the Difference of the " frequances obviously 7.5Htz and your brains Electrics "sync" to this "Beat"

even though you can hear this 7.5 htz tone Its not actually comming from the headphones its purley created in the Head!

Amazing stuff and I hope this helps with all your understanding as to how This all Works :-)

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
well that explains why it hasnt worked for me yet Ill have to load the wave file into my mp3 player and try that.

Thanks Trent any more helpful tips for us Astral noobs?

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Been a big fan if this program for the past few years. You gotta try out the presets : U want astral U got astral, Deep theta for remote viewing, Deep Mind VI, Raven's Primal Overtones, and a several more. The site has been pretty abandoned for a while but there's still alot of good stuff there. BWGen took me as close as I've ever been to an OOBE and a HUGE assist for meditation. Several presets will just put you to sleep in no time. (sometimes causing you to wake up 10 or more hours later and still feeling groggy. And Sometimes you wake up 4 hours later feeling very refreshed, depending on the preset) The downsides though are that all the presets are User built without prescreening so there's some useless garbage. Presets dedicated to imitating the effects of drugs and sex and such. (Weight loss V.3 from Therempers Yahoo Group was pretty nice. I actually lost 15 lbs and gained some muscle. Haven't used it in a while though) Don't know if it actually alters your brainwaves or has a psychosomatic response, all I know is that alot of the presets I've tried worked. Some have unusual side effects like weird feelings and such. I remember one preset I used made me laugh uncontrollably for some reason. Another filled me with a strange sense of paranoia. Edit: I just checked the site out for the first time in a while, so sad. Almost every page has been ruined by someone. Several comments with HTML in them, links, etc. At least you can still get the presets.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
One thing ive been meaning to try lately is playing a long documentry about OBE's through my headphones whilst falling asleep. Or one about lucid dreaming. The only problem being that you could just end up dreaming about one of the two instead but even so... im sure it would be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thanks for all of your help AlBeMet and everyone else. I will give this a try sometime over the weekend and see how well it works for me.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
Thanks for all of your help AlBeMet and everyone else. I will give this a try sometime over the weekend and see how well it works for me.

Hey NP! Let us know how you make out.

I will not be able to attempt this again untill after the holidays do to being so freekin busy
But would like to here from all the people who do try it.

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Practicing AP Is best Done sat in a Dark room, yes thats right SAT IN A COMPFY CHAIR!

of course you can do it in bed but Sitting position will yeild Better results, also do not be fooled into thinking You more likley to achive this when your Really tired. When the Seperation Process begins, you'll need Concentration,
Being too tired will Just send you to sleep once your Brainwaves enter the Theta range.

As the split progresses Manny people can have a panic attack and have a feeling of air restriction or a drowning sensation, mostly when your too tired so, Whatch out for that,
see you need to be Aware of whats happening and Embrace it. Too tired and unaware and you may go into a panic attack and compleatly ruin your Session and future sessions as this can be quite scarry.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
TrentReznor,

Thank you for the heads up on that!
Can you tell us what Frequency's work best for you? As I have read different ones work better different people but would like to know of a starting range.

Thanks
AlBeMeT

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join