It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supposed Oobe made easy !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
OK well once again I seem to have killed a thread by posting lol

Update: I tried the latest uploaded preset " You want OOBE you got OOBE" or something close. Did nothing for me

I used "Dream Minds VI"...got something.

Sitting in a comfy chair, my first attempt I closed my eyes and after about 11 minutes I kept drifting off, so I went to sleep.

Next attempt with same preset, same chair... I decided to focus my eyes on a blank space on my white wall...about 15 minutes into it, I seem to have fallen asleep? with my eyes open.. if thats possible. It felt like when you doze off and you start to feel like you are falling and your body jerks and you wake up. This happened 3 times and as hard as i tried not to flinch it still happened...keep in mind I am 100% sure my eyes were open.

I would start to "fuzz out"like you would see with your eyes closed and then start to feel like I would start to fall... I know I felt very different than my normal resting state. I feel like I am close to "something", whatever that is I don't know.

I also noticed that my arms and legs were trembling and when I removed the headphones finaly, I could here some sort of tremor or something aurally as well as my muscles vibrating .. hard to explain.

Any one have any ideas or advice on how to get past this automatic reaction of jerking myself back?

I am thinking that maybe if I got past that, I would fal into some altered state or something.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
ok it happened.. I had a vision.. in it I was posting to ATS and across my forehead I saw the words..."Threadkiller"

Then I woke up

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hello Arkangel4time,

Lol your not a thread killer by any means.

I just don’t know how to reply to your first post Its basically still in its experimental stages and what you share is appreciated. It sounds like you are close to leaving your body from what I have read on other people’s threads on the subject. Keep us posted on your findings.

Thanks

AlBeMeT

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkangel4time
Curiosity got the better of me. I now have a working copy of BWG and have d/l about 10 presets in the AP category. I quickly previewed a few, and am currently listening to Boxed Nirvana1 as I am typing. I will post up any results when I put a little time into a few of these. Odd observation for now...I seem to be having a hard time typing this up...My hands don't seem to want to do this if that makes sense. Looking at the clock ...it seems like this paragraph took me several minutes to tpye, but real time was only about a minute. Hpofulley I will have something worthwhile to report.

Hmm... are you using the shareware version? I wasnt able to use any of the presets I downloaded, says I have to register...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Certain types of radio waves have similar effects on the brain. Not sure about any adverse reactions though.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have been using BWGen for years, I want to add this important info.

If your converting to MP3 make SURE you don’t "Join Channels" I found a program called "LAME" that does "Lossless Conversions". For those not having luck with presets in MP3, play the unconverted WAV file in winamp, then play your converted MP3 in winamp. Note the spectrum analyzer, with MP3 created (Usually with most freebie converters) will not register the same on the meters.

Just wanted to add this as I found they work much better in either WAV or properly converted MP3 format, yes the MP3s are much bigger when done correct, but they also work, where the joined audio do not.

The reason behind this has to do with the "Hemi-Sync" part, YOUR BRAIN needs to make the tone, not the sound file.

Presets I have found usefull over the years….
Deep Mind IV (I like the noises in 4 much better then 6)
Deep Mid VI (I also use 6)
Astral Producer
yOU wANT aStral YOU got ASTRAL

There have been a few more, actually I have tried almost all of them even Dental Drill.
I also liked Starchild Activation, really strange feelings from that one

Hopefully this helps some get out that may be using improperly converted formats.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

Originally posted by Arkangel4time
Curiosity got the better of me. I now have a working copy of BWG and have d/l about 10 presets in the AP category. I quickly previewed a few, and am currently listening to Boxed Nirvana1 as I am typing. I will post up any results when I put a little time into a few of these. Odd observation for now...I seem to be having a hard time typing this up...My hands don't seem to want to do this if that makes sense. Looking at the clock ...it seems like this paragraph took me several minutes to tpye, but real time was only about a minute. Hpofulley I will have something worthwhile to report.

Hmm... are you using the shareware version? I wasnt able to use any of the presets I downloaded, says I have to register...

No it is a fully functional copy and I have been swamped at work literally faling asleep as son as I get home... plan to go at it w/bwgen again this weekend

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I need the entire program so i can import presets into the program. Does everyone here have the full program, or do they make their own presets?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdy4444
I need the entire program so i can import presets into the program. Does everyone here have the full program, or do they make their own presets?

I made all my own presets the how to is all in the opening pages of this thread.

Hope this helps!

Regards
AlBeMeT

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
BTW great thread and yet another reason why this forum rocks. I can't wait to try this later on tonight.

Originally posted by sdy4444

Hey sdy4444 Here the the link for you and anyone else who needs it. It is version 3.1.12 of brainwave generator. All the necessary tools to make this a fully working program are in the zip file. Please don't turn this thread into how do you get this problem registered thread because I KNOW the mods won't appreciate that and must be against the forum rules.

IF Anyone has some space I can put it on please I'll give you the file. Geocities all of a sudden doesn't allow it anymore.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by leafer]

[edit on 28-2-2007 by leafer]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
where is the link that you were talking about?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hey, I'd be interested in that link to. I can't seem to get the registered version. You can't get something from someone who is no longer there. I can't even find a hack on line. Not that I condone stealing sombody's hardwork, there just not there anymore.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Any one care to share there results that they have had with this experiment?

Regards
AlBeMeT

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've had the program for about 3 days now. I'm pretty sure this thing works because I have had troubles getting even close to out of body experiences for a few months now, and then just the past couple of days while listening to BWG, I have gotten so close at least 5 or 6 times. I know exactly what to look for, since I've had an OOBE once from meditating. I dunno if it's similar for everyone, but for me, it's like a feeling of numbness, followed by a feeling of being weightless and then slightly shifting in and out of your physical body allignment, and then you get pulled up SOMEWHERE, like a rift in between realms or something, and in your third eye's vision, you see something like a wall or a gate in front of you. To me, it looks like a big walll made of exotic looking rocks. Anyway, I've only gotten past that once, and then I went somewhere completely crazy.... but I've only gotten to the "gateway" using this BWgen thing so far... but I definitely recommend it because I've never had this many near oobe's in such a short time. I'm not that great at meditation, nor am I extremely psychic or anything, but I'm getting there. This thing might definitely help. I just hope this isn't like against spiritual law to have some sort of artificial catalyst, but hey so far I'm a fan.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Dude this thing works, man. It's a little dangerous, I think. Some of the presets, in particular Boxed Nirvana, just drop you out of your bady too fast. It startles me so much every time cuz I can literally physically feel the vibrations of my body stop dead and i have this release and this sudden rush that's so intense i keep scaring myself back right away. I think it's dangerous because after that session of dropping out and scaring back a million times (It felt nothing like falling to sleep suddenly). I figured out that the binaural beat frequency made by the differing tones is what you should be concentrating on. That worked for me, but like I said be careful... the beat pattern stays in your head after a session sometimes and your mind still reacts to it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow cool thread I'm gonna give this a whirl when I get home. IndieRockAlien are you concentrating on the sound that everyone is saying your brain creates as the difference between the sounds in your ears? That's what makes you project out?

Wow quite a difference between your post time and the one before it. 6 months lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I guess people got disinterested in it. Well, here's EXACTLY what I did. I listened to the preset BOXED NIRVAVA I. If you don't have any access to more presets (I was a chump and decided to pay for it cuz nobody had cracked it successfully yet!), I recommend then using the meditation 2 built in preset. I laid down on my bed with my head slightly propped up, put headphones on and hit play.
What you do from there in between waking and "trance" is your basic meditation steps. Breathe deep even breaths, clear your mind (THAT is REALLY important, and there's really no guide to clearing it. You just gotta train yourself to stop thinking, because apparently thought is ego, and ego is not a good thing to have when reaching zen-like states
), and one your mind is clear, focus in on the binaural beat pattern that's being made. By then, you should be in a semi-trance like state, then all I did was listen to the binaural beat for a few minutes, and all the sudden I knew it was happening because I felt my body's vibrations stop (maybe a better way to put it was I lost awareness of my body's vibrations, you'll see what I mean)... it was really intense and it caught me offguard so bad that i scared myself beck every time. If I would've just let it flow, who knows where I'd have gone.
I had a major out of body experience once before while just meditating, but I think I was assisted that time by some sort of entity, because it was very easy out that time... The past few times that I've gotten close using the BWG, it feels like I'm alone and kinda being artificially pushed... so I dunno, it could be kind of risky to get one with this if you aren't ready for it. Obviously, I need to prepare myself more because I keep scaring myself out of it.
But hopefully concentrating on the binaural beat works for you, really try to feel it vibrating through you rather than just listen. You need to consciously put at least that much effort in, or you'll probably just fall asleep, and god knows what could happen should you fall out of your body uncontrolably.
Lemme know if that works for you.

I also have a question for more experienced OBEers:

What do I concentrate on or do when I feel the separation? I feel the separation, and then there's my mind's eye view of like this wall or gateway, and I usually lose it right when I come to the "wall".

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yeah seriously be careful, like I was saying before. I've seriously been having some random bouts of OBE-like consciousness wavering, and that's not good when you're fully awake and active because if you go OBE at random, your body drops to the floor wherever you are. You could get seriously injured. Be really careful, dudes!!! If this works for you, talk to me. Tell me about your experience with it, and if some people have gotten conscious control of the OBE event, please tell me how you were able to maintain it and if you were having the same side effects as I am.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yeah seriously be careful, like I was saying before. I've seriously been having some random bouts of OBE-like consciousness wavering, and that's not good when you're fully awake and active because if you go OBE at random, your body drops to the floor wherever you are. You could get seriously injured. Be really careful, dudes!!! If this works for you, talk to me. Tell me about your experience with it, and if some people have gotten conscious control of the OBE event, please tell me how you were able to maintain it and if you were having the same side effects as I am.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
woops. mod. delete double post. my bad, moddy mod.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join