It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supposed Oobe made easy !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by netron
OH MY GOD!!!!

I know its against ATS policy to talk about drug use, but i hope the ATS admins can allow just one exception with regards to this program, as this might serve as a warning to others.

As a teenager, I experimented with '___' and magic mushrooms. I am now in my thirties, so I guess the last time i had a "trip" was going on well over ten years ago.

well, i downloaded the brainwave generator program and picked, at random, "BUILTIN : Relaxation 2 (while staying focused)" and whammmm - i was tripping again. seriously.

i had it on for about 3 seconds and had to take the headphones off.

its now about 5 minutes after as i type this, and i can still see visual effects, mostly on the back of my hands. my head feels foggy/dreamy/swollen and distant visuals are going in and out of focus in a strange dreamlike way.

my only advice is - if you have taken '___' before, be very careful with this program - all i can say is what i experienced is what is called a "flashback".

incredible - i'm going to take a breather from it for about an hour or two, and try some of the other presets.....

i am literally astounded by this - that pure sound can induce such a state in your brain....

(and apologies again for the drug references, but i felt that they are relevant - i do not want to condone or encourage drug usage whatsoever)

You lucky bastidge! You got a freebie. I have done psychedelics since the late sixties and I have never gotten a freebie. I am so jealous. I used to be a regular user of BWG, but I have never gotten an OOBE. And OOBE's were why I started doing psychedelics in the first place. Sometimes when I am on 8 to 10 grams of mushrooms, I can feel/hear a tearing at the base of my head accompanied by buzzing and vibration, but I never get to go anywhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
PLEASE NOTE that i did not include83Hz and 55Hz, as the 83Hz opens the 3rd eye for some, which may promote fear, and the 55Hz promotes the awakening of Kundalini energy (dont want that do we)

Im curious as to why you do not want the Awaking of Kundalini? Im not to familiar on this subject. I look forward to trying this but I would like to know about the kundalini before I do.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Here is some similar technology and research papers on brain wave binaural beats.
www.hemi-sync.com...
www.hemi-sync.com...

Got some hemi-sync samples to use in BWgenerator so U2U me if...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I have some questions,

I downloaded the brainwave generator and followed the isntructions
as on page 1 of this thread.
What i need to know is:

How important is volume?
Im listenting on fairly standard headfones, I find it extremely difficult to
listent to a monotonous tone for more than a minute.
Is this what you guys are listening to?
I find it to be far from relaxing, having had a mini oobe experience when I
was younger I have always wanted to explore the astral world again but my concentration levels are very poor and I struggle with the whole visualisation technique and so on.
I am trying the brainwave generator at 6.3 Hz , this is a loud
tone.
I have downloaded the br-wave genearator on my laptop
and I tried last night when I went to bed, I lied down, connected my headfones to the laptop and set the tone to 6.3 Hz. i had to turn the volume down immediately as i found it very hard to listen to. i listened for a while with zero results.
Am I doing something wrong?
How long should it take before I should be experiencing something?
Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
pmexplorer,

Ill admit that I am not an expert on this subject, as I am getting ready to try it myself, but I think you need to develope more patience and concentration. I too have this problem but you must try to just deal with it. From what I have been reading (and not just from this forum) is that it takes an average of 20min. It really varies from person to person. Some almost immediatly.

I have a problem where I cant sit still in one spot for a certain about of time. Only reason I can watch the forums all day is cause I get to keep my fingers moving :p. But seriously, I think you just need to sit down and try your best to last at least 20 min. If you cant do it your first day then just keep doing it when you get the chance. Sooner or later you shouldnt have that much of a problem with it.

The sound is rather Monotonus but try thinking of your breathing or something. You dont have to concentrate on the sound I dont think. Maybe somebody can give you better info than I can but I hope I helped alittle.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn

I know our minds are all different and the way we percieve things, but has anyone got some recommended presets or frequencies to try ?

Arawn,
If you make up a sample program in BWG that starts from 5.HZ to 15Hz sit there while watching the HZ on the program when you feel different take note of the HZ, Then to fine tune it take the noted frequencies and put it in its own range for longer duration until you find your own sweet spot.

Originally posted by pmexplorer

How important is volume?
Im listenting on fairly standard headfones, I find it extremely difficult to
listent to a monotonous tone for more than a minute.
Is this what you guys are listening to?
I find it to be far from relaxing, having had a mini oobe experience when I
was younger I have always wanted to explore the astral world again but my concentration levels are very poor and I struggle with the whole visualisation technique and so on.
I am trying the brainwave generator at 6.3 Hz , this is a loud
tone.
I have downloaded the br-wave genearator on my laptop
and I tried last night when I went to bed, I lied down, connected my headfones to the laptop and set the tone to 6.3 Hz. i had to turn the volume down immediately as i found it very hard to listen to. i listened for a while with zero results.
Am I doing something wrong?
How long should it take before I should be experiencing something?

pmexplorer,

Yes some of the sounds are very distracting and should only be played at a comfortable level. I play them just enough to drown out any outside noise cars dogs etc. But keep in mind you do not have to concentrate on the tone its doing its job in the background changing your brain wave. I recommend to you to try a different preset like relaxing etc to fully understand the effects.
Also please take note of the above reply, some of the U2U's I have got people were experiencing oobe at way different frequencies than stated I think it has to do with the individual.

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks Albemet & Turlis for your replies, they are helpful.

I will experiment some more i'm glad the volume doesnt have to be
very loud as i found the tone abrasive to my hearing.
Turlis, I am quite similiar, except it's my mind that can't relax, I find it very hard to switch off, I don't think I have ever been capable of having
an 'empty mind' .
I will try a few different frequencies Albemet and report back.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
PLEASE NOTE that i did not include83Hz and 55Hz, as the 83Hz opens the 3rd eye for some, which may promote fear, and the 55Hz promotes the awakening of Kundalini energy (dont want that do we)

Im curious as to why you do not want the Awaking of Kundalini? Im not to familiar on this subject. I look forward to trying this but I would like to know about the kundalini before I do.

Turlis,

Heres what I found;

WHAT KUNDALINI ENERGY IS?

Kundalini is a dormant energy within most people. In Hindu mythology, Kundalini is a serpent goddess who lies asleep at the base of the spine, coiled three and a half times around the first chakra. Her name is Kundalini Shakti, and she represents the unfolding of the divine Shakti energy, the energizing potential of life itself, a living goddess who enlivens all things.

Under certain circumstances, the Kundalini energy awakens and begins to rise through the body, piercing and opening the chakras as she moves in her undulating, snake-like fashion. As Kundalini releases stored and blocked energies, her movement can be quite intense, sometimes painful, and often leads to mental states that seem out of this world.

Circumstances that stimulate Kundalini awakening are many and varied, but are usually triggered by such things as extended periods of meditation, yoga, fasting, stress, trauma, psychedelic drugs, or near death experiences.

Kundalini is a condensed, primal force, similar to the potential energy found in water. When released, it creates a vertical connection between the chakras by opening the subtle channels known as nadi, most specifically, the central channel that moves up the spine called sushumna. If we put water through a small hose at very high pressure, the end of the hose will undulate like a snake. Similarly, the intense energy of Kundalini undulates in the body as it rises through the chakras.

awakening of Kundalini link

Hope this answers this for you.

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thank you for that info but it sounds like Kundalini awaking is a good thing. It does say I might bring some pain but I think the end result would be good. I could probably use a good opening and clearing of my chakras anyways :p. Some good stuff here though. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
Thank you for that info but it sounds like Kundalini awaking is a good thing. It does say I might bring some pain but I think the end result would be good. I could probably use a good opening and clearing of my chakras anyways :p. Some good stuff here though. Thank you.

Actually I would read this post by Azure Twilight first From the sounds of this its not a good thing.

AlBeMeT

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
unfortunately i haven't had the chance to experiment with this much
but I was wondering if anyone has had any results by listening to any certain
frequency of tone?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
what does your minds eye do?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's interesting that this thread brought up (I think, I read it a long time ago) that these could be dangerous. I've never really thought about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by somethingsomething
It's interesting that this thread brought up (I think, I read it a long time ago) that these could be dangerous. I've never really thought about it.

Yes you should take caution with anything you try Back in the 1930’s 40’s Doctors used to prescribe cigarettes for high stress patients. (that’s how my grandfather started)

AlBeMeT

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So I really wanna try this brainwave generator stuff, but I am a mac user and I can not use the application. Does anyone know where I can download some straight audio files??

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKLight420
So I really wanna try this brainwave generator stuff, but I am a mac user and I can not use the application. Does anyone know where I can download some straight audio files??

Try these search results Via download.com hope one works for you.

AlBeMeT

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JKLight420

I am also a mac user. I found a couple programs you can use for binaural beats.

bbEngine is a good one. You can also use this online Java Applet - BrainJav

I hope that helps!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This has been one of those threads (imo) where initially there is huge interest but then it fizzles out.
Sooo,

I am wondering has anyone done their own investigation and tried this out and what were your experiences when doing so?

Many thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Curiosity got the better of me. I now have a working copy of BWG and have d/l about 10 presets in the AP category. I quickly previewed a few, and am currently listening to Boxed Nirvana1 as I am typing. I will post up any results when I put a little time into a few of these. Odd observation for now...I seem to be having a hard time typing this up...My hands don't seem to want to do this if that makes sense. Looking at the clock ...it seems like this paragraph took me several minutes to tpye, but real time was only about a minute. Hpofulley I will have something worthwhile to report.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join