It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blonde Hair Blue Eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I guess I just made everyone completely run away with THAT comment...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Race is almost unimportant in humans. There is SO MUCH intermarriage! Also, scientists now are beginning to consider race as being regional or familial similarities.
It is only people who want to keep hatred and the concept of "racial superiority" alive that dwell upon the topic of race.
Wait 'till the Greys publicly tell humans about race!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonoligist Zac

The fact that ur blond haired and blue eyed just means the the "alien" DNA shows up more then w/ ppl that r brown haired and brown eyed, which is our original colors before being altered. All blue eyed ppls background trace back to same ancestor.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

Actually, the pigments in our hair, eyes, and skin are created through a chemical in our body. I don't remember what it's called right now, but the less we have of this chemical, the less color we have. Albino's have none of this chemical. Our DNA decides how much we create

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonoligist Zac

Sorry to say, but yes, you have "alien DNA in you, much like most of the people here. 1.Why haven't scientists found the missing link in our evolution? 2.Why do we use only a small portion of our brain compasity?
3. Why are there "useless" parts in our DNA? 4. Why in every ancient civilization the "Gods" flew in flaming chariots or dragons or coming down in a flash of light? 5.Why is Heaven in the sky? We aren't the 1st civilization on Earth. We were geneticly engineered and influenced by evolved being from other worlds. It's not as ubsurd as thinking "we" are the only "intelligent" beings in the Universe.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
of course there is no evidence to support there existance, only stories...

Witnesses are considered evidence in court, so why not about ETs? Of course their credibility comes in to it, but it is wrong to say "no evidence".

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Levitationer

From my research I came to the conclusion that when we were still "cavemen" our DNA only allowed brown hair and brown eyed people. At some point, millions of years ago an alien species took Earth as there new home. This speces is a highly evolved race. They wanted to create a new species to work for them. So they mixed some of their DNA with ours that not only progressed our comprehention skills but changed our physical appearance. Like the Bible said, "He created us in His image". So the blond hair, blue eyes, and lighter skin was a product of DNA engineering and altering.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1
You keep hearing this? You've got to be kidding me. Do people just ramble about anything to start a thread or what.

please people.

If you don't believe then why read the thread? Certain things in this world should make u ask questions. 1. Why can't scientists find the missing link in our evolution? 2.Why do we use only a small portion of our brain compasity? 3. Why do we have "useless" DNA? 4. Why, in every ancient civilization, do the people believe their "Gods" flew in flaming "chariots" or dragons, or came "down" in a flash of light? You should start researching before you disrespect other peoples beliefs.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I am blonde haired, blue eyed and over 6 feet tall and I am short next to others in my family. My family history shows that my ancestors are of ancient Norse bloodlines. When I was very young I took apart everything electronic and or mechanical to see how it works and always put it back together correctly so that no one would know what I had done. In grade school I was always bored and often made fun of because I refused to do homework. I was tested through Alverno College while I was still in fifth grade because they thought perhaps I had a learning disability. The results of the test showed my level of understanding to be that of a junior and senior level in College. I never told my parents that I stopped taking the test purposely because I was bored and knew that if I kept answering questions correctly they would just keep giving me more tests. Shortly after I was sent to a school for the "gifted". My mother is a biological parent to me but my step father adopted me when I was 5. I have never met my biological father and my mother has refused to tell me anything about him for over 40 years other than he was very tall with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I also haven't been to a doctor in over 25 years because my body always heals itself so quickly. While I was in the military, they administered a hearing test and the person giving the test was astonished that I was able to hear things that shouldn't be heard by normal human ears, he repeated the test several times and each time remarked "Thats Amazing"! I have always felt isolated from others because when I speak about the things that I'm interested in they just stare at me as if I'm some kind of freak so most of the time I just play dumb. Several of my friends told me straight out that they feel dumb compared to me so I just keep my mouth shut so as not to offend anyone. Believe me always being right is a curse in many ways, as those around you either resent you for it or feel stupid because of it and I certainly don't want to hurt anyone. I have been many things in life and done some fascinating things. I went directly through the eye of a Hurricane on my sailboat a little over three years ago (hurricane Ike). I am a jet propulsion mechanic, certified computer tech and network engineer, pilot, sailor, welder, musician ( I can play almost any musical instrument by ear and taught myself ) I am a sculptor, inventor ( I invented the all-in-one printer/photocopier scanner...) and just so many other things. I can learn anything extremely quickly and have had over one hundred jobs but nothing satisfies me. Not only did I do many different types of jobs, but I was always excellent at everything I did. Early on in life I learned that the human mind emits alpha, beta, delta, theta and gamma waves. In my youth I discovered that if I "tuned in" to a frequency I could hear others thoughts and they could hear mine ( I proved this through experiments with friends ) in fact I would go so far as to say it is another dimension that is used constantly by some and only occasionally by others but everyone uses it to some extent. I have premonitions which always come true and they have saved my life and the life of others on quite a few occasions. I see mechanical things in my mind that make what we have now look like kids toys and the physical universe just makes sense to me far beyond the knowledge I should have. I felt like an adult trapped in a childs body as I grew up and now I feel trapped in a society of adult children who just don't seem to see the bigger picture staring them in the face. I mean no insult by any of what I'm saying, and please forgive me if I have offended, these are just a fraction of my hidden inner thoughts. I have a huge yearning to build a ship capable of space flight and I actually have the knowledge in every aspect to do so. I have often wondered if I might be the descendant of a planet that was pulled into a black hole elsewhere in our own galaxy and only a few were able to escape here to this nearest inhabitable planet. Speaking of which, we have all these awesome biological machines developed over millions of years all around us and we are killing them off which just doesn't make any logical sense. We have everything needed to colonize other planets throughout the universe but instead we fight and kill eachother and our own planet for natural resources that are almost fundamentally outdated. I have only recently learned of the possibility of Nordic aliens and also of Lemuria so now my mind reels with questions. Has there been more than one evolution of mankind on this planet? Has there in the past been a point where some type of pandemic wiped out most of civilization and we were forced to start over? Is this ultimately a test given by the Universe and if we don't evolve intellectually as well as technologically in order to pass then we are doomed to start over again and again?
edit on 15-9-2011 by CaptainKostr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join