It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blonde Hair Blue Eyes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I keep hearing about children with blonde and hair blue eyes having to do with some type of alien connection...Does anyone know anything about this?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
there is,supposedly, a tall human-like race of EBE's that have "scandinavian" features ie. blonde hair and blue eyes

of course there is no evidence to support there existance, only stories...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You keep hearing this? You've got to be kidding me. Do people just ramble about anything to start a thread or what.

please people.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm..............
Blond hair and blue eyes, eh? I always thought that Christie Brinkley was out of this world!

Now that I think about it, I keep hearing that 7 foot tall people with 3 eyes, 6 arms, and cloven hooves for feet are aliens..........

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Has someone been watching a film based on John Wyndham's "The Midwich Cuckoos"?

See:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've never even heard of that film.

lovepens1, I am not just rambling. Nor do I necessarily believe in this, at all. Who are you to be requesting things of people on this forum? You have no status here....nor do I. I'll try to excuse you're ignorance or put you on ignore. Here's a source from an old topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just curious if there was any base to this

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think the Nordics are a race of aliens that are claimed to exist. Tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Nordics on TinWiki

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hair and eye color are two of the most commonly inherited phenotypical traits, and almost certainly have nothing at all to do with aliens.

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levitationer
I keep hearing about children with blonde and hair blue eyes having to do with some type of alien connection...Does anyone know anything about this?

All that I have read about this is that they are a race of beings similiar to humans, if not the same.

I've also read stuff that the stereotypical 'Grey' Alien's are somehow associated with them, in terms of being their helpers/slaves etc etc.

Thats all I know about the subject.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levitationer
I've never even heard of that film.

lovepens1, I am not just rambling. Nor do I necessarily believe in this, at all. Who are you to be requesting things of people on this forum? You have no status here....nor do I. I'll try to excuse you're ignorance or put you on ignore. Here's a source from an old topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just curious if there was any base to this

Hmm..

While he may not have a right to say what is to be in other peoples post, you are kind of snippy.. being new here it is wise to refrain from directly insulting another poster, even with the term ignorant because it is an attack.

The post you linked to has 7 pages. Go to the thread?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yea. I did get kindof snippy. Sorry. And yea, it's the whole thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
An interesting not so well known fact is that Hitler believed that the nordics were the descendants of the original atlantian race, that did not evolve on earth but came from the heavens, this was at the heart of his quest for the pure bloodline or rather the alien bloodline and once restored the superhuman powers inherent would return. So the blonde haired blue eyed alien thing has been around for a long time. I would like to know the original reference for them though.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by squiz]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Mybe they like cold weather?

Light

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
When I was younger I had blonde hair (now its went light brown), and vivid blue/green eyes. People always said I was 'special' because of it. Maybe I'll just jump into my new Millenium Falcon and go and join my brethern in the heavens.........

Serioulsy thou, it wasn't only Hitler that believed in the pure Ayaran Race. Most of the Northern European tribes believed it aswell, giving special onus to those with blue/blonde features.

If you think about it, have you ever seen a painting of an angel that has black hair? I can't remember seeming any. They all have the blonde locks and blue eyes. Maybe theres some truth in it thats been lost thru the ages.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The latest theory is that blonde hair only originated in Europe around 11,000 years ago.
It is believed that women developed blonde hair to attract males, who in Europe at this stage were scarce due to the dangers of hunting.
The future of blonde hair is uncertain and there may well be no natural blondes left in 200 years.
As for aliens being a part of this, I believe is most unlikely, the more likely being a natural mutation.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Levitationer

What I know from my alien contacts is that the "Nordic" race is not a real race at all. It was made up here on Earth and became popular due, in part, to the similarities in description of two actual races.

One is a race of humans visiting Earth who look very much the same as we do, but their eyes have very large, black "alien" pupils. These beings are some of my alien contacts. They have the same DNA we have, and our race came from the DNA of their race. There are a few other races of humans in the universe as well, all much further advanced and evolved than we are.

The other race that is somewhat similar in description to the fictitious "Nordics" is a hybrid race created by "The Grays". That race is half human (us) and half The Grays. I have met them but I don't have regular contact with them. None of them live on Earth. They have biology unique to both humans and The Grays.

There were two races visiting Earth that humans call The Grays. Both were creating respective hybrid races with the use of Earth human DNA. Those programs are no longer going on due to the efforts of the organization of visiting races. One race of The Grays is no longer visiting Earth. The other is staying and now working with the organization. In fact, all of our visiting races are now working with the organization.

[edit on 12/12/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Levitationer

What I know from my alien contacts is that the "Nordic" race is not a real race at all. [edit on 12/12/2006 by EarthSister]

Do you have any proof you have any alien contacts? I would put money on the answer being no. I believe in aliens but to except your statement without a scrap of proof would be foolish.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Who am I to be requesting requesting things from people on this forum? What am I requesting? Nothing. I am just merely making a statement of my own personal opinion. Isn't that what we do here? As far as me being "ignorant", I think you need to look up the definition of ignorant.

ig·no·rant
Lacking education or knowledge

It wasn't me asking for "knowledge" about the topic involved. Anyway, I call truce.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sceptical_Alien

I believe in aliens but to except your statement without a scrap of proof would be foolish.

I agree- you should never just believe anybody just because they claim something. And I never challenge anyone to believe me, or even ask anyone to. I answered a request to anyone who knows anything.

The only ones who know the truth about the unknowns, are the unknowns themselves. If you want to know the truth yourself, you have to ask the unknowns yourself.

I have no physical evidence of my alien contact or knowledge. If I did, I would not be free to share it. Only those who have their own alien contact with me, have their own evidence of my contact. That's the normal way it has to be now for alien experiencers on Earth. It's just too dangerous to have evidence.

Just think for yourself and keep your mind open, because the truth you hear now, whether you believe it or not, will be of valuable benefit when it's time for you or someone you love to experience firsthand what's really going on around our planet.

[edit on 12/12/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
@crackpotscott

Blond hair is beleived to have evolved in humans so that we could get our quota of viamin D from sunlight through the scalp, even in gloomy cold conditions, whilst wearing heavy, warm clothes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join