It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ATS does not deserve new members, and the moderators are full of s+h+i+t!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Good evening Eyewitness. Have you been approached by any more new agencies, etc. for interviews, or has your world quieted down?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecrectInfo
ATS does not deserve new members, and the moderators are full of s+h+i+t!

What the hell was that about?

Do you have an issue with ATS or its members and mods?

Toogood

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You joined just to say that? Keep on topic.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok guys... it's an 89 page thread, let's not let some foolish person sidetrack it.

He says in his one post that we don't need new members. I have interpereted that to mean that he's volunteering to leave. Problem addressed and solved.

Let's get back to the discussion

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
He says in his one post that we don't need new members.
I have interpereted that to mean that he's volunteering to leave.

I like the way you interpret, D'.

So, anyway,

didn't I read, the 'vacationing' reporter, is due back today?

Maybe we'll see some new developments, soon.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Maybe the reporter is laughing his ass off at the above top secret forum, because I know I am.

The moderators are glorified monkeys, no lets not insult monkeys they are glorified piles of poo!

You think an IP ban is going to stop me? Woah ha ha ha, Woah ha ha ha!

f u c k i n g s t u p i d ATS moderators!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yea, this is starting to suck. I can't believe that all those people that took photos haven't thought to put them online! None of those people showed the photos to any friends who would want to put it on the internet? Nobody? Seems a little strange to me. I can't think of one person I know that if they took pics of a UFO at a major airport wouldn't email the pics to several people where it would eventually wind up on the internet.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace_SD
Yea, this is starting to suck. I can't believe that all those people that took photos haven't thought to put them online! None of those people showed the photos to any friends who would want to put it on the internet? Nobody? Seems a little strange to me. I can't think of one person I know that if they took pics of a UFO at a major airport wouldn't email the pics to several people where it would eventually wind up on the internet.

I agree. This is my biggest problem with Eyewitness as an eyewitness. She comes across as VERY, VERY credible. Knows the area well. Has apparantly been vetted by the mods here at ATS. BUT.... she says she saw at least a dozen people that took pictures from her vantage point.
I can not believe that if a dozen people in that location got photos we havent seen one. PLUS i find it hard to believe that if a dozen people took pictures from where she was that at least a dozen other people somewhere in and around the airport would have gotten a picture. So we are looking at a minumum of 24 photos with that scenerio and not one photo has been made public??

Just The Shadows skeptical opinion of a few things that don't add up

Edit to add: Eyewitness I am not trying to chase you off with skeptism. You have answered all my questions thoroughly. I actually defended your credibilty on another forum....so please dont be offended.....just have to point out the odd things i see.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by TheShadow]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
maybe theyre freaked out about it like those united employees were, you know, having problems coming to terms & dealing with what theyve seen. perhaps its just too hard to deal with & even be bothered with? maybe theyre frightened?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by from downunder
maybe theyre freaked out about it like those united employees were, you know, having problems coming to terms & dealing with what theyve seen. perhaps its just too hard to deal with & even be bothered with? maybe theyre frightened?

That could account with some (maybe even most)....but we are looking at an absolute minumum of 12 photos from different cameras near the same vantage point. I can not believe at least one of them would want the world to see what they saw.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i have to admit, im slightly peeved that this has kinda gone off the boil. for a while i thought this was it & something was going to break, but alas, then that CT guy goes on holidays....the momentum just fades away.

a ufo above o'hare, nothing to show for it. i dont know what more it would take.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I agree with the 'minimum 24 pics' assessment. And 24 is a bare minimum.
If anyone is fortunate enough to have a camera while watching a 14 minute UFO event they would most surely take more than 1 pic and from different angles. If it were me if would probably take at least 20 pics and would be running all around the parking structure trying to get every angle possible with multiple shots from each angle. I would even take pics of people taking pics but that's just me. I would even go so far as to say that if I didn't have a camera I would be giving my email address to total strangers begging them to email me the photos they just took.

Even if ALL the photo takers were afraid to come public there wasn't one of them that told the story to someone who asked to see a pic and who then told someone else that they saw camera phone pics of a UFO at O'hare from a friend and then that person told someone else and so on?

And why take pics of something that you don't want to show anyone? No offense Eyewitness. You seem extremely credible to me but something doesn't add up.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Ace_SD]

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Ace_SD]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So now, everybody waits. The AQTF pulled the attention away from us realists. Not to change the subject in any way, but that is how it works. Spread fear, and they will follow.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
[edit on 1-2-2007 by TheShadow]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well, HILKEVITCH certainly makes it sound like he's interested.

Of course this was a month ago.

Source: CNN Headline News
('Glenn Beck' Program, Jan. 3, 2007)
HILKEVITCH: Well, pictures haven`t emerged yet, but I`m told that the flight crew that was being pushed back, one of the pilots did open the wind screen, look out, did identify this object, and he had a digital camera. He may have taken some pictures.
We`re also hearing other reports that there may have been photographs from camera phones and such that United Airlines may be aware of this. And I`m working -- believe me -- to find these witnesses...

(emphasis mine)

and it also appears he believes the witnesses' accounts.

HILKEVITCH: I believe that what they`re reporting -- and it is real, and they were concerned about safety. They`re not necessarily saying that this is a craft from another galaxy...

I'm still trying to find his 'due back' date.

Can anybody confirm Feb. 2nd ?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
C'mon. Think about it...
A UFO flying low above a terminal at O'Hare for at least 14 minutes. There would be dozens upon dozens of people who would witness this. People in a parking structure looking up at something and pointing. Then people would see these people and look themselves. Then people would be calling their friends from their cell saying "Hey! I'm here at O'Hare and I've been watching this UFO for 10 minutes!! No, I didn't take I pic yet. Yea, I'm looking at it right now. Wow! it just took off and left a hole in the clouds! I don't think I'll take a pic though. I'm all freaked out that the gov't will come get me. Yes, the hole in the clouds is still there. Don't tell anyone I told you this, ok?"

Everybody on the ground would see it because after 10mins word would get around and people would be seeing other people staring at it. This would become exponential after 10 minutes. That's a long time. Do you think if a UFO was hovering over your office building for this long you wouldn't know about it? 14mins is enough time for gasps, phone calls and emails to be flying around.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace_SD
This would become exponential after 10 minutes.

That Does, seem likely, doesn't it?

Good point, Ace.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A question for Eyewitness-

Did we ever establish , how, you first became aware of the object?

Sometime on the drive into the airport parking lot, IIRC?

Could you elaborate on that aspect ?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It doesn't make sense. I agree with Bhadhidar. Has proof of flights, or witnesses, submerged yet on this or any other forum?

If so, than we the people need to respectfully request that all data between the hours of 2pm and 6pm, Nov. 7, 2006, be publically released.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join