It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
You know, I just can't shake this feeling that this is the start of full disclosure.

This is a subtle incident, which happened months ago and should, imo be pretty cut and dry. Yet more evidence surfaces and to my surprise the O'hare Indicident carries on, fed by more and more 'subtle' evidence and observations and witness accounts.

I can't help but feel like this is how our government, over a long stretch of time is going to 'acclimate' (if thats the proper term) us to the existence of UFO's/Aliens. I do believe that our government has knowledge of UFO's/Aliens and *could be* trying to 'acclimate' us to their existence without causing any massive widespread panic/hysteria.

Just my thoughts on the subject, but I am rather amazed on how the O'hare Sighting keeps carrying on.

I was just saying the same thing to someone else on here. I have a really strange feeling about this event. I can't describe it.

Hydden

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Maybe it will turn out to be the money. Dan has gotta have money and maybe he would put up a tidy sum to get exclusive rights to pictures. The photographer may have went for the largest sum. I would think Dan would put up more money than a news agency, etc.

[edit on 2/2/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You know this could get interesting. Will Dan allow other investigators to view the video before he releases it on DVD? If he doesn't, that will look like he is obstructing a UFO investigation, and could catch some flack from it. I doubt we will see the video soon, but maybe he will allow a select few screen captures to "leak" out.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just wanted to share my thoughts about this but if we allow ourselves to accept that that object seen over that airport was in fact an aircraft 'from another world', would it be a waste of time to wonder why on earth was it up there above that airport?

Supposing 'they' are trying to give us a message or some kind of warning.

For example, if I recall correctly, there seemed to have been a number of UFO sightings around Indonesia and its neighboring country's a few months and almost up to the time of that tsunami. Naturally, this was only noticed and evaluated after the tsunami occurred but there were some researchers who speculated that perhaps UFO's show up in those area's of the world as a sign for impending doom or a warning sign that something big is going to happen in the geographic area where they are appearing.

So keeping this in mind, could it be that the O'Hare airport is the next target for terrorists?

Or perhaps they are warning everybody that this airport will be the location for a big accident of some sort. It being an airport I don't think we would have to guess to hard on what types of accident's could occur there.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, somehow I just can't get it out of my mind that there is not a reason why that UFO showed up at the airport and that 'they' are trying to give us some kind of a message.

One of the ways we can evaluate this possibility would be to look for any coherent 'pattern's' as to where they show up and those 'event's that occur in those geographical area's after they are seen there.

So this brings us to 9/11. We there more UFO's than normal seen over and around NYC prior to 9/11?

It's too bad that we don't have any 100% valid photo's of that sighting to analyze because there may even be some kind of message seen in those photo's and movies because 'they' are able to embed messages in one way or another via photography, movies and even audio's. We are afterall, dealing with supernatural phenomena....

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I believed Eyewitness testimony until she said "I´ve seen UFOs several times before".

1) A person who has seen UFOs several times before...

2) Strongly believes in the whole Goverment Ufo conspiracy...

3) Was in the perfect time, perfect day, and witnesess one of the most spectacular ufo sightings of the last years...

4) Matches her testimony with almost all the other testimonies and UFO descriptions that can be seen on Internet articles about this sighting

5) Manages to get to ATS, registers, logs in...

6) And offers almost none proof of his testimony.

Too much for me.

But if i am mistaken...my all apologies to Eyewitness.

Sorry for my english.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've been trying to keep up with everything you all have been doing in this thread (boy have you all been busy!) and didn't see anyone post this yet. I found it in the Anonymous posts.

Earthfiles, New witness interview

They guy they interviewed went back to where he was when he saw it and took pictures to show where he was. Just wanted to point out that they aren't suppose to be pics of the actual sighting, just to show his vantage point.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Jenna]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
found this on youtube concerning the ohare event...
www.youtube.com...

The anchorman makes some...ahem...i guess "ironic" notes...guess he's not too serious about ohare. but i'm not sure so i'll share it with you anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If what i just read is true, and the footage is being held by Mr High and Mighty Actor, then we might as well give up now.

Once again, a serious investigation that was beginning to gather results has been brickwalled by one idiot out to make a buck.

By the time he 'releases' what he says is the footage, the interest will be gone in this topic and it will no longer make enough news sources for people to take notice.

It frustrates me so much.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The FAA pulled their previously posted incident report for this.

Among other possibilities, it's possible that our government didn't do
anything about the UFO because they couldn't.

It's also possible that they are testing the believability and impact
of a holographic image on the general public.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about him making money off of it. Most of those DVD's wind up in torrents and newsgroups and people download them for free soon after they're out. The only sucky part is making everyone wait a full year and not going after this while it's still fresh in everyone's minds.

I say for ATS to keep digging. Supposedly there were multiple people taking pictures/videos so....something will probably turn up somewhere.

I guess we should be somewhat relieved that the footage is in the hands of someone that *will* (eventually) release it for the public to see instead of some MiB that would only destroy it or take it back and stick it in the same file cabinet that they hide all the rest of their UFO goodies in.

Hydden

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Springer,

I can understand how frustrated and possibly "angry" that I am speculating that "Eyewitness" is "fabricated".

For me, I guess that it's just that I'm a bit frustrated by a combination of the slowness in the unfolding of the event, a bit of genuine skepticism, and a bit of seeing what everyone's reaction would be - which I see as part of the vetting process (from the forum members' perspectives).

If everything is truly on the "up and up", I sincerely apologize for this since you all have been working very hard on this. But you must understand why there is skepticism out there by the public of every and anyone involved in this event.

Peace to everyone....hopefully now that Hilkevich is back from vacation, maybe something will develop soon.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Don't you all find this whole Dan Akryoid (spell?) revelation a bit strange?? He supposedly has the pictures and videos of the UFO event over O'Hare and will be releasing them in an upcoming video/movie.

Are we to assume that this is the reason that no other witness (United employees) or "genuine" photos have come forward?? I guess one can assume that Dan was able to get everyone at United who witnessed the incident to sign a contract (monetarily compensated - extra bonus, that is - if no one comes forward to the media before his movie comes out) for non-disclosure?

If Dan is coming out and making these announcements about the fact that he has footage of the event and will be releasing the footage in his video/movie, one must conclude that he has "reasonable assurance" that he has "exclusive access" to the footage. Otherwise he risks coming across as a fool if footage is released (before movie) and it is shown to be a fake or somehow silly or inconclusive? Don't you think?

So how does Dan then assures that NO OTHER witnesses, who may not be one of the United Airline employees, FAA, etc., come forward to the public to release footage??? If, in fact, this occurred as widely and as long it did (10-20 minutes), one must assume that others have footage??

Initially, I was excited by Dan Akryoid's announcement, but the more I think about, the more I think that there exists a possibility that it may a fabricated event.....

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hello all, I have been lurking about for a few days trying to get a handle on this whole thing. I have to say I am very impressed with the work done on the photos, I have been a skeptic for years, not because I believe that there could be no aliens or ufos, but because the people who are often associated with them can come across as, well, fanatical and flaky. No offense intended.
The seriousness and objectiveness with which this incident has been treated here by so many has impressed me a good deal. Thats not the reason I have been lurking about however, it is the event itself. I have seen many reports, (thanks to a friend who loves the paranormal and is the one who directed me here in this case) and although I enjoy looking at the photos and video, etc, none of them have impacted me as much as this one. Granted, there is little "hard evidence" as yet. Not enough eyewitnesses have come forward, not enough photos considering all the photos allegedly taken, but my gut instinct says this is important. The way Eyewitness said she felt upon viewing it is how I felt upon hearing the story the first time. Something about this just feel incredibly significant even if this turns out to be something other than an extraterrestial craft.

"I think the importance of this event is multifaceted, and as such, has the potential for this to rise above run-of-the-mill sightings... not the least of which is the post-9/11 lack of security reaction bemoaned by one of the apparent "witnesses" in this thread. While I may not like the credibility of the rampage witness, his message of concern over the non-response of security adds a different dimension to this event. A dimension that smells like cover-up, and paves the way for disinformation. "

Sorry, I dont know how to quote properly, but this sums up my feeling. If a bunch of Light Brights left around Boston can constitute a "terrorist threat" why is this such a non-event? I am no expert on ufos or really anything relevent to this specific case except that I do have pretty good intuition. And my intuition says this is something of note, almost disturbingly so.
As for some of the comments on why so few people may be coming forward, well, as an outsider to this sort of thing, I wouldnt. I would be afraid of ridicule, harassment, my government, the aliens, the list goes on. If I witnessed something like this I would absolutely not put myself out there until I felt enough people were doing it that I would find safety in numbers. And after lurking here and seeing all the information about how IP's can be traced etc, and not knowing how to hide behind a proxy myself, there would be no way I would upload a photo if I had one. Just an outsiders answer to the "why wouldnt more people ______."
And as for the Ackroyd video, I dont think it can be real, also intuition. If it were, and he felt that it was, he would not put greed ahead of humanity. It just doesnt add up unless he is really a souless jerk. He might be greedy enough to make people pay if it were real, but he wouldnt wait a year, he would release it as quickly as possible. That way he could help out human kind and get richer, the best of both worlds.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Outstanding post! As I said on C2CAM (Coast to Coast AM) last week, how is it that in a post 9/11 America does something hover over the third busiest airport, in the bloody glidepath no less, and eveyone just carries on with out so much as an official comment?!

While "rampagentX" seems to have gone to ground, I can't help but agree with his sentiments on the issue of "a screwed up suitcase will shut down the airport but something in the controlled civial airspace is "no big deal"".

THAT part bothers me more than any other aspect of this especially IF the thing was something we made. I know the witnesses ALL have said it was way beyond anything we have, and they surely would know much better than I, but we don't know what we don't know.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And Elwood Blues has just announced he has video footage of a visible object, that happened to be invisible to radar, that invaded protected airspace and he is not approached and made to surrender said video by Homeland Security?

Makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
So keeping this in mind, could it be that the O'Hare airport is the next target for terrorists?

Or perhaps they are warning everybody that this airport will be the location for a big accident of some sort. It being an airport I don't think we would have to guess to hard on what types of accident's could occur there.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, somehow I just can't get it out of my mind that there is not a reason why that UFO showed up at the airport and that 'they' are trying to give us some kind of a message.

This I find interesting. Though not that I can prove this to anyone, long ago I had a dream a very vivid dream...Let me just say.....Nuclear and Chicago. Just a dream though but I remember it clear like crystal..

Anyhow I do not like the idea about holographic military experimentation. Why do we need a UFO holograph? So many things could be used, and if so use it on some other country. Remember this there are so many witnesses out there who saw this and most likely just shrug it off as nothing. Yet I bet many of them still are just wondering everyday what they saw. But without proof it is harder to give justification. This video will be leaked or if anyone buys it we'll see it online...patience...my friends.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Springer, we keep hearing that there was no official investigation or announcement, but why do we assume that this is true ??

I'm sure someone (or team) in an "official" capacity (to investigate) must have seen this craft, or must at least believe that 12 workers (or more) would not lie about something like this. My guess is that an investigation did in fact take place and they simply could not explain it.....probably much to their puzzlement or frustration.

Now someone in an official capacity would come across foolish if he were to announce.... "Yeah, we saw something that was incredibly dangerous for air traffic at a very busy airport in the middle of Chicago, but we have no freakin' clue as to what it was or how we can prevent it from presenting itself again...."

How would that sound to the lay public - they would easily lose confidence in flying with such a vacuous announcement. People could probably lose jobs for something like this....

So they simply went the safe and convenient route and chalked it up to "Weather phenomenon".

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Sorry, I dont know how to quote properly, but this sums up my feeling. If a bunch of Light Brights left around Boston can constitute a "terrorist threat" why is this such a non-event?

That is an excellent point and a good question. I have often asked the same question that if the UFO phenomenon is real it is a huge security issue and should be investigated by our government, or if it is not real (unlikely) then the question should be why do so many people “see” things? When even professionals are reporting things and are possibly hallucinating or it is a weather phenomenon, then that should also warrant an investigation because it is also a security issue. In both cases lives could be at risk, but for some reason it is ignored.

If I witnessed something like this I would absolutely not put myself out there until I felt enough people were doing it that I would find safety in numbers.

That is a funny way of putting it, and makes perfect sense. Thanks for sharing.

And as for the Ackroyd video, I dont think it can be real, also intuition. If it were, and he felt that it was, he would not put greed ahead of humanity. It just doesnt add up unless he is really a souless jerk. He might be greedy enough to make people pay if it were real, but he wouldnt wait a year, he would release it as quickly as possible. That way he could help out human kind and get richer, the best of both worlds.

In my previous post I mentioned that if he doesn’t release it soon, he may start to get a lot of complaints and that could affect the sales of the DVD when it does come out. I am hoping that he will show it to some MUFON investigators and possibly the experts here at ATS first and if it holds up to scrutiny, he may release it early for the rest of us. I have always been a DA fan from his movies and SNL, and would be disappointed if he doesn’t release it soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MachXX
Springer, we keep hearing that there was no official investigation or announcement, but why do we assume that this is true ??

The FAA denied the incident even happened first, and then stated they don't "do UFOs". We have a Member who is an ATC who confirmed this. Have you not been reading?

Originally posted by MachXX
I'm sure someone (or team) in an "official" capacity (to investigate) must have seen this craft, or must at least believe that 12 workers (or more) would not lie about something like this.

I'm glad you're sure. EVERY single query for findings has been met with "there are no findings because there was/is no investigation".

People SHOULD LOSE JOBS OVER THIS. Glossing over something, denying it happened is NOT the way to deal with situations just because you don't understand them.

And BY GOD the public DESERVES to know IF there is something "popping up" in our "controlled" airspace that we have no clue about!

Springer...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Outstanding post!

I second that opinion.

An outsiders, succinctly written, unbiased view, of why, there may be less response than we, the 'tuned in' crowd, expect.

I think that is a very informative bit of insight, for me at least.

Although I stepped back a bit, when Eyewitness started to demonstrate previous interest in the ufo field, her initial
postings seemed timely, without effort, to the point, and unrehearsed, making her testimony very believable.

So if one believes Eyewitness' account, as credible, then it becomes unrelated, corroberating testimony.(of the tarmac workers claims)
Just the sort of thing that adds to the believability of this case, IMO.

I'm leaning toward the assumption that, this incident, if true, seems purposely staged, having lasted so long.

I would tend to think 5-20 minutes is, not, a mistake.
Someone is looking for reactions.

So now, the question for me, becomes, is it 'Us' or 'Them'.

Back to the same ol' bugaboo.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join