It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Video about Flying Saucers from Billy Meier

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It runs 1:40.00 and is the most detailed Meier experience I have seen to date. Made March 22, 2006. Includes Race evolution and incarnation on earth of the four major races, etc..
Craft operation, Pictures and Video of Pleiadian ships, why they are here and the connection between German Saucer Ships and well as US/Russian satellites now circling around the moon and Mars. Quite the video with a lot of technical and historical surprises.

video.google.com...

Sure got my attention. Whatever people have come to believe or not believe re Meier, this will tell the story as best I feel it's been told to date.

Dallas




posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thanks for that link Dallas, I'll give it a watch when I get time later today and let you know what I think.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
sodom
nice one

but i only watched the end, videos that i never saw.
for me, the last 10min.=unbelievable stuff...
sodom



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Downloading it now. Gonna watch it on my way home in the train. Looking forward to it, since I believe Meier is one of the worst hoxars ever...



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yep I have seen this video posted somewhere else on this board. I don't know what to make of the flying saucers in the video or the whole accelerator on the pyramid thing. But the speaker is quite detailed about his account. So ither billy believed what he told this guy or this guy expanded on billys tales I don't know.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Billy Meier..
I don't like talking bad about people when they are not present, and I assume he is not but I must make an exception here since I wonder myself about his credibility.
I have read many ufologists' opinions about this man and they have all come to the conclusion that everything he says is all made up by himself in order to make money and fame.
Everything is fantasy according to them, and Meier is one of those people who seriously is damaging the ufo subject and makes it even more unbelievable and almost a laughing matter to the average population.

An original "hoaxer", which only contributes the already confusing "ufo"-matter to be even more confusing.

But then again, what do we really know? I don't know more about Meier than I read, and sadly enough most of the things I read about him is only made to "defame" him.
Just as an example, take a little look at this page. The things they tell us about him is what many other researchers tells us.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
boy he really must've pissed some people off with his hoaxes if they tried to assasinate him 20 times

wouldnt it be just the craziest thing if his claims turned out to be true, like stuff he wrote some 10,20 years before science confirmed his "wild" claims



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
boy he really must've pissed some people off with his hoaxes if they tried to assasinate him 20 times

wouldnt it be just the craziest thing if his claims turned out to be true, like stuff he wrote some 10,20 years before science confirmed his "wild" claims


About the assassination attempts one can wonder if they aren't made up as well? And that all depends on who it was that tried to murder him.
Was it the government or was it people from ufo researching fields that grew tired of all the hoaxes.
Anyone can tell you that they've been a victim of an assassination attempt and it's up to you to believe it or not if there is no proof of it.
I'm at no ones' side in this, since I can't tell if Meier is being honest or not. I haven't studied into this myself. But some of his claims are interesting.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Although the word hoax is thrown at Billy Meier many times I don't think anyone has ever proven that any of his films of ufos were not real. He made those films before there were digital video cams and before photoshop...yet, as far as I know, no one has ever proven that his films of ufos were fake. I guess Billy Meier's critics think that if they just accuse him of being a hoaxer often enough people will believe it. They are applying the technique that if anything is repeated often enough some people will believe it's true.

Personally, I think Meier's films and photos are genuine. Some of the ufos in his photos correlate with the description of a ufo by Bob Lazar. If anyone wants to get a clear picture of the craft called ufos they can't do better than the films and photos of Meier.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
In this forum, member jritzmann, has done a tremendously professional job describing and demonstrating the utter ridiculousness of Billy Meier's claims in previous threads.

Granted, it is the nature of these forums that topics get 'recycled' from time to time, but I simply don't understand how such transparently phony stuff still manages to hook people.

Just go hunt up some of jritzmann's old posts on the subject and read his professional trashing of the techniques used to hoax those photos and videos. You may even stumble across the post or two where jritzmann duplicates the effects.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Although the word hoax is thrown at Billy Meier many times I don't think anyone has ever proven that any of his films of ufos were not real.


actually, someone or some group did find some damning evidence to the contrary regarding his photos, including the still photo taken of an alien that was really a still from an old tv show, a pie tin space craft and a few other space crafts made, apparently, in his garage.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
those might as well have been planted by his enemies, as a lot of other "questionable" evidence...this days you can proove to anyone hes a hoaxer and hoax anything yourself, but this was how many years ago?

You cant deny his is a fascinating story though, excellent read



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
those might as well have been planted by his enemies, as a lot of other "questionable" evidence...this days you can proove to anyone hes a hoaxer and hoax anything yourself, but this was how many years ago?

You cant deny his is a fascinating story though, excellent read


I don't think it is fascinating. I think it is fiction and, as such, I don't bother reading his stories.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by SkyWay
Although the word hoax is thrown at Billy Meier many times I don't think anyone has ever proven that any of his films of ufos were not real.


actually, someone or some group did find some damning evidence to the contrary regarding his photos, including the still photo taken of an alien that was really a still from an old tv show, a pie tin space craft and a few other space crafts made, apparently, in his garage.


In his defense, there were reporters who wanted to know if these photos could be faked, and built these models for that purpose of comparing them to the originals taken by Meier. Later the models were found, and the accusations began. Im still on the fence with this UFO case. He claims aliens offered to give him a new arm, the one he lost in a car accident, and to me if that was the case, why wouldn't he want a new arm...What one armed man would turn down a perfect replacement arm



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There has never been anyone, except for Billy Meier, who has produced such clear photos and films of non-human flying craft in broad daylight. When such clarity is provided it is a good indication that the photos are authentic....fakes are usually out of focus and taken in poor lighting conditions. Also, with such clear and sharply focused photos and films it is easier to see that they are authentic because it is clear that there are no strings or other artificial supports attached to the ufos/craft. Furthermore, such clearly recorded images are easier to analyze and determine if they are fake, yet as easy as it would be with such clear images it has never been done as far as I know...only unproven accusations which are so easy to make that they are completely worthless and irrelevent. Anyone can be accused of anything.

Also, I don't think anyone has ever produced the kind of sharply focused photos and films that Billy Meier has produced, USING THE SAME KIND OF EQUIPMENT THAT HE USED. Meier has made many such photos and lengthy films. Which is another reason to believe he is for real since hoaxers try to keep their pictures limited to a very small number, maybe one or two, to lessen the chances of making mistakes. But Billy Meier has produced hundreds, if not thousands, of sharp photos of the craft, which indicates that he has nothing to hide. He just put the photos out there in prolific quantities. This is not the way hoaxers operate. So Billy Meier is quite believable. The only hoaxers are among the people trying to discredit him.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by SkyWay]



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The aggressive tactics of these so called skeptics should be a pretty good indicator. Instead of seeking out threads they can contribute something positive to, they do the opposite. Why would anybody, much less teams of people, constantly waste their time trying to debunk something that has been around so long? This movie presents the material in a way that is easy to follow and understand. Everything I have learned tells me that this information is accurate and also falls in line with my own experiences. Debunkers are always a good sign that you're getting too close to the truth. They'll be around until their contracts run out. Deny their ignorance.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
There has never been anyone, except for Billy Meier, who has produced such clear photos and films of non-human flying craft in broad daylight. When such clarity is provided it is a good indication that the photos are authentic....fakes are usually out of focus and taken in poor lighting conditions. Also, with such clear and sharply focused photos and films it is easier to see that they are authentic because it is clear that there are no strings or other artificial supports attached to the ufos/craft. Furthermore, such clearly recorded images are easier to analyze and determine if they are fake, yet as easy as it would be with such clear images it has never been done as far as I know...only unproven accusations which are so easy to make that they are completely worthless and irrelevent. Anyone can be accused of anything.

Also, I don't think anyone has ever produced the kind of sharply focused photos and films that Billy Meier has produced, USING THE SAME KIND OF EQUIPMENT THAT HE USED. Meier has made many such photos and lengthy films. Which is another reason to believe he is for real since hoaxers try to keep their pictures limited to a very small number, maybe one or two, to lessen the chances of making mistakes. But Billy Meier has produced hundreds, if not thousands, of sharp photos of the craft, which indicates that he has nothing to hide. He just put the photos out there in prolific quantities. This is not the way hoaxers operate. So Billy Meier is quite believable. The only hoaxers are among the people trying to discredit him.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by SkyWay]


Jeff Ritzman has done it right here at ATS.

Sky, I know you saw his reproductions and are aware of how thoroughly he proved BM to be a hoax. I thought you were around for that, no?

How can you continue to defend this guy?


[edit on 6-12-2006 by jbondo]



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
My two cents worth is Mr. Meier was made to look bad. If we want to get right down to it we can't believe what anyone says it seems., it would have to come directly from Mr. Meier himself that he faked it.

Excuse me if I have missed something but I don't remember ever hearing Mr. Meier say he faked all of this.

Well, all we can really say is maybe its real, maybe its not.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...



The Meier photograph of the beautiful Pleiadian alien, Semjase, turned out to be a photocopy of a model from a Sears Catalog. Another one of Meier's photographs, where he allegedly traveled into the future aboard a Pleiadian Beamship to photograph the aftermath of a 9.0 earthquake in San Francisco showing the toppled Trans-America building, turned out to be a realistic looking painting from a geology magazine article about earthquakes. On top of these damning examples, every single one of Billy Meier's photographs of Pleiadian ships have been shown to be of third, fourth and even fifth generation(photographs of photographs) This means the he likely airbrushed suspension wires and other signs of fraud. There is not one example of an original, first generation Billy Meier photograph. On top of that, it has been shown that the reflections on some of the Pleiadian ships are not consistent with the position of the sun, indicating possible superimposition techniques. To top it off, a reporter found a bunch of miniature models exactly matching many of the Pleiadian ships shown in his photos. His ex-wife has come out to denounce him as a fraud as well. The evidence is overwhelming that whole Billy Meier story is unquestionably, absolutely, completely and totally 100% BOGUS. Case Closed!



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
www.geocities.com...



The Meier photograph of the beautiful Pleiadian alien, Semjase, turned out to be a photocopy of a model from a Sears Catalog. Another one of Meier's photographs, where he allegedly traveled into the future aboard a Pleiadian Beamship to photograph the aftermath of a 9.0 earthquake in San Francisco showing the toppled Trans-America building, turned out to be a realistic looking painting from a geology magazine article about earthquakes. On top of these damning examples, every single one of Billy Meier's photographs of Pleiadian ships have been shown to be of third, fourth and even fifth generation(photographs of photographs) This means the he likely airbrushed suspension wires and other signs of fraud. There is not one example of an original, first generation Billy Meier photograph. On top of that, it has been shown that the reflections on some of the Pleiadian ships are not consistent with the position of the sun, indicating possible superimposition techniques. To top it off, a reporter found a bunch of miniature models exactly matching many of the Pleiadian ships shown in his photos. His ex-wife has come out to denounce him as a fraud as well. The evidence is overwhelming that whole Billy Meier story is unquestionably, absolutely, completely and totally 100% BOGUS. Case Closed!




Oh yeah. That's a very reliable source...NOT! Underground Video Inc.? What kind of authority is THAT?! How can anyone believe such dubious out-of-the-woodwork sources?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join