It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video about Flying Saucers from Billy Meier

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hi-
I'm unsure as to the tree in the film you speak of, as I havent really gotten around to doing comparisons on that. Its far less clear in that footage. Would it surprise me? Nope. But I honestly dont know yet.

But youre right, all these trees seem to all too convienently dissapear when it's time to do any sort of investigating. Meier claims they were "destroyed by the pleadians", yet another issue that I didnt get a chance to bring up on Kevin Smith's show, due to Horn's incessant rambling on and on about unprovable claims.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
After reading this thread there seems to be something very familiar with SkyWay's posts. I have had dealings with that Horn nut, and both Horn and SkyWay write in an uncanny simialr fashion.

Anyway, Jeff I heard you on the Paracast a while back and I think you did a great job on those pics,

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah good job, but J.R. forgot to mention that the photo of the "WCUFO" M.H. is using all over, was just posted to show us how the model was doing, J.R. never said that it was the final product or that it was ready for comparison. Then again we are talking about the master of misleading people and taking quotes out of context "M.H.".

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
What do you expect when you claim that images in clear photographs are "trashcan lids" and "luggage clasps"?! Most people who look at the pictures can see for themselves the craft are not those things you claim! You must have different kindsof eyes from everyone else. I mean, we all know what trash lids look like and those things in Meier's photos are not lids.

UK company Harcostar produced drums and lids since 1975. Have a look at the following site and keep the lid in mind.
www.harcostar.co.uk...
www.harcostar.co.uk...

Here are a few off Meier's 'Wedding Cake' UFO shots;
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

The bottom part of the alleged craft is an exact match with a Harcostar drum lid;
(The above pic is even taken at Meier's farm.)
(Note the handle of the lid.)
(There's the handle again.)

And maybe the final nail in the coffin, "the tag that fell off";

I, like others, see a drum lid.

TerraX

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
UK company Harcostar produced drums and lids since 1975. Have a look at the following site and keep the lid in mind.
www.harcostar.co.uk...
www.harcostar.co.uk...

Here are a few off Meier's 'Wedding Cake' UFO shots;

The bottom part of the alleged craft is an exact match with a Harcostar drum lid;
(The above pic is even taken at Meier's farm.)
(Note the handle of the lid.)
(There's the handle again.)

And maybe the final nail in the coffin, "the tag that fell off";

I, like others, see a drum lid.
TerraX

It's easy to see why you see drum lids. But similar doesn't equal identical. I have never seen a drum lid as wide as a tree which appears in one of the photos you linked to. That would've had to be one heck of a big drum!

One more thing...I am not Michael Horn. Until this thread I could not have told you who Michael Horn is. When you guys go off on such wild-goose speculations I can't stop laughing. It's so funny because it is so far off the track.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

One more thing...I am not Michael Horn. Until this thread I could not have told you who Michael Horn is. When you guys go off on such wild-goose speculations I can't stop laughing. It's so funny because it is so far off the track.

I am not saying you are him but, there is no way possible to know anything about Billy Meier without coming across the name Michael Horn. So either you have never researched this case or you are misleading us. Which one is it?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb
I am not saying you are him but, there is no way possible to know anything about Billy Meier without coming across the name Michael Horn. So either you have never researched this case or you are misleading us. Which one is it?

I have to throw 2 more cents in with tkmelb. It is unthinkable that you can claim to know anything in depth about Billy Meier and not know about Michael Horn. I am very interested in seeing your answer to tkmelb's question.

For everyone else....didn't Michael Horn get banned from ATS?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh man!
This seems like a parody of cloak and dagger stuff!

I must tell you guys...it is easy to hear about Meier! He is a celebrity of sorts. If you look into ufos at all it is almost impossible to avoid hearing about Billy Meier. I am sure there are other people associated with him but who really pays much attention to them. There are probably many others, besides Michael Horn, who have strong ties to Meier that I, and perhaps even yourselves, have no knowledge of, but who are well known to others. I suppose they would be as surprised at me and you for not recognizing his "supporting cast."

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It's easy to see why you see drum lids. But similar doesn't equal identical.

but in this case the string of identical features found in both a mundane terestrial chemicals drum manufactured in the UK and an alledged alein craft from another galaxy cannot be ignored

however much you want to

I have never seen a drum lid as wide as a tree which appears in one of the photos you linked to. That would've had to be one heck of a big drum!

incorrect - you are either unaware of , or dishonestly ignoring the perspective of the scene .

at arms length your thumb can obscure the moon , does that mean your thumb is 3000km across ?????????????

in the case of meiers photos the allegations he used scale model trees as props - a charge he " answers " by revealing that the aliens conveniently abducted the trees , further clouds the issue .

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

It's easy to see why you see drum lids. But similar doesn't equal identical.

but in this case the string of identical features found in both a mundane terestrial chemicals drum manufactured in the UK and an alledged alein craft from another galaxy cannot be ignored

however much you want to

I am not ignoring the similarities but I am not ignoring the differences either.

I have never seen a drum lid as wide as a tree which appears in one of the photos you linked to. That would've had to be one heck of a big drum!

incorrect - you are either unaware of , or dishonestly ignoring the perspective of the scene .

at arms length your thumb can obscure the moon , does that mean your thumb is 3000km across ?????????????

in the case of meiers photos the allegations he used scale model trees as props - a charge he " answers " by revealing that the aliens conveniently abducted the trees , further clouds the issue .

As you put it...they are allegations and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Oh man!

I must tell you guys...it is easy to hear about Meier! He is a celebrity of sorts. If you look into ufos at all it is almost impossible to avoid hearing about Billy Meier. I am sure there are other people associated with him but who really pays much attention to them. There are probably many others, besides Michael Horn, who have strong ties to Meier that I, and perhaps even yourselves, have no knowledge of, but who are well known to others. I suppose they would be as surprised at me and you for not recognizing his "supporting cast."

Good try, but no go. You said you had never heard of him until this thread. Anyone doing the slightest research ie a quick google search, will have at least seen the name in connection with Meier. You sir are not revealing all. Your zealot like defence of Meier almost makes me believe that you have a financial interest in the Meier Hoax and that you well may be someone you claim not to be. You maybe should change your writing style next time, as this being a conspiracy site people tend to look at stuff like that.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

Oh man!

Good try, but no go. You said you had never heard of him until this thread. Anyone doing the slightest research ie a quick google search, will have at least seen the name in connection with Meier. You sir are not revealing all. Your zealot like defence of Meier almost makes me believe that you have a financial interest in the Meier Hoax and that you well may be someone you claim not to be. You maybe should change your writing style next time, as this being a conspiracy site people tend to look at stuff like that.

You're getting coooollllllderrrr! You are moving in a completely wrong direction! I assure you, sir, on my word as a gentleman, I am NOT Michael Horn! Will the REAL Michael Horn please STAND UP!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It's easy to see why you see drum lids. But similar doesn't equal identical. I have never seen a drum lid as wide as a tree which appears in one of the photos you linked to. That would've had to be one heck of a big drum!

It's fascinating to see persons keeping their beliefsystems when something to the contrary is staring them blank in the face, but such a thing happens all over the world. The lid is identical except for the silver spray paint. Here's perhaps an exclusive for you SkyWay, even Meier said the lid is identical but then he came up with a farfetched idiotic theory that the design originated from German world war 2 saucer tech and that it somehow relates to the Pleiadian craft.

Sure, drum lids can appear as wide as a tree. It depends on how wide the tree in fact is. Juvenile pine trees have similar shapes as to adult trees. In a setting with no other reference, like a solitary tree in a grassy meadow, you can't compare it to other known objects. Therefor you can assume the tree is large and the craft with it. On the other hand the tree could only be 6 to 7 feet which would put the model in proper prespective. Have a look at how many trees disappeared in the Meier case where photographs were taken. Perfect for hindering further investigation.

I never said you were Michael Horn. If you were you'd be probably foaming at the mouth right now and hurling insults.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Im a huge skeptic over Aliens, Flying discs, etc the whole lott. I took the time to watch some of the video and then decided it was way to long and killed it.

It would make a good story line to a Sci-Fi movie though.

This billy meier guy is gotta be full of it. Im not just saying that because im a skeptisist. He took all these pictures of a 'craft' but didnt bother to take any up close pics. Like him with the craft, siting on top of it, something like maybe a hand on the craft, The craft hovering directly over him etc, You get the point. Something thats going to make you believe the craft is real. Yet he rode inside one... Wheres the photos of what the inside of the craft looks like?? You would think if someone has such access to such a craft that he would be loading up with pics full of inside shots. But nope.. Not to mention ALL of the craft look like absolute crap. Look more like a cheaply made toy that was put up close to a camera and then cut out and posted onto a bigger picture to incoporate a background.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thanks people. Here's my problem. Winter's background, from what I have found on the man and FIGU, represents his own interests. That, in this side of the Meier's case -- money!.

Winter's from what I could find, did spend time with Mr Meiers in 1979-83 and again during the nineties and took pics and video which was offered to him. However, Winter's has admitted, according to text, mis-truths specifically dealing with some photos, video and God like phenomena within the overall Meiers case.
Due to this type of revelations, specifically his debate:

Debate with Kal Korff: May 13, 1997, re (BM) faked evidence
www.virtuallystrange.net...

It's difficult to accept any part of the video without further supporting facts from March, 2006.

Btw: For some of our more experienced members on photography analysis, we know that Mr Meiers (supposed) pics & vid was taken in 78-81. Photochop was not so easily spoken-of or suspected then and certainly not a desk-top job for the old man in Switzerland. Let us NOT confuse todays technology with that available in 1978.

As for Mr Horn.. he is still representative of Billy Meier in the USA and I would think Canada too. I'll ask ATS management about above allegations being made on this thread re his being barred from ATS.

Thanks for your input Members -- great stuff !!

Respectfully,
Dallas

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Horn is in fact banned from here, by Springer I believe.

At any rate, I've recieved many emails and phone calls today regarding the pounding I give this case. I have been informed at this point (or rather shaken to the realization) that there really is no more data I can present, nor any argument I havent made. The rest, as I've said to others tonight is simple mudslinging I dont wanna be a part of.

I have to thank my wife for her statement to me:

"At some point you have to stop caring, and give people out there the credit to find out themselves if they want to look past their own nose. If they dont, then they deserve to be the fools they are."

Why is it women are always right...and we men never listen. LOL

Its time to move on, to FAR more interesting cases, and one that deserve our attention. All my Meier work will be archived on www.ufowatchdog.com

Cya on the dark side o' the moon.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Horn is in fact banned from here, by Springer I believe.

At any rate, I've recieved many emails and phone calls today regarding the pounding I give this case. I have been informed at this point (or rather shaken to the realization) that there really is no more data I can present, nor any argument I havent made. The rest, as I've said to others tonight is simple mudslinging I dont wanna be a part of.

I have to thank my wife for her statement to me:

"At some point you have to stop caring, and give people out there the credit to find out themselves if they want to look past their own nose. If they dont, then they deserve to be the fools they are."

Why is it women are always right...and we men never listen. LOL

Its time to move on, to FAR more interesting cases, and one that deserve our attention. All my Meier work will be archived on www.ufowatchdog.com

Cya on the dark side o' the moon.

Are you the author of www.watchdog.com ?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
jritzmann, I conversed with Mr Horn awhile back. I do hope he has not been penalized by ATS. I have left a message with Majic about it. Mr Horn remains on FIGU's list of authorized representitives.

Thanks for your help too, but I caution what is in mid-2000 and was in 1978 are world's apart in terms of photo/video trickery -- yes.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Dallas, if you do a search of the forums, you will find out why Michael Horn was banned. It was fully deserved. Talk about the rantings of a mad man. He certainly doesn't do Meier any favours, not that Meier himself does either

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Thanks for your help too, but I caution what is in mid-2000 and was in 1978 are world's apart in terms of photo/video trickery -- yes.

your statement is only true of the feild of digital image manipulation

to the best of my knowledge - there have been few meaningful advances in the art of film manipulation and dark room techniques in the last few years .

all the key gains have been in the ease with which a negative can be scanned , manipulated digtally and re printed .

only a few purists and luddites work with film stock anymore - but it can be done

i have pointed out in other threads that photo editing is as old as photography iteslf .

and the term " airbrushed from history " first reffered to the stalinist era practice of airbrushing pictures to remove the images of party members who had fallen from grace from the propaganda shots .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join