It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video about Flying Saucers from Billy Meier

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by Springer

We really don't need to rehash this again do we? It's a well known fact that John Lear believes Billy Meier and the photos, it's also a well known fact that Jeff Ritzmann does not, the photographic evidence is there for all to see and decide for themselves.

This has been done to death in several threads to no avail, let's not waste time on the "wedding cake" details again there's no point in it.

Springer...

You would think not. But I will continue to respond to inaccurate posts such as that by schuyler that the Meiers photos have been debunked.

First of all that is an opinion and it is not shared by me.

Second there is no provenance for any photo allegedly debunked on ATS.

Third schuylers continued inaccurate posts give the impression to newcomers that the Meiers photos have indeed been debunked when they have not.

My opinion is that the Meiers photos represent true photos of flying saucers from outer space and I have posted considerable evidence why I think this to be factual.

I did not initiate the rehash and I agree a rehash is pointless. But I will continue to respond to those who post inaccurate information about the Billy Meiers photos which includes the statement that the Meiers photos have been debunked. That is an opinion and should be clearly stated as such.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

It runs 1:40.00 and is the most detailed Meier experience I have seen to date. Made March 22, 2006. Includes Race evolution and incarnation on earth of the four major races, etc..
Craft operation, Pictures and Video of Pleiadian ships, why they are here and the connection between German Saucer Ships and well as US/Russian satellites now circling around the moon and Mars. Quite the video with a lot of technical and historical surprises.

video.google.com...

Sure got my attention. Whatever people have come to believe or not believe re Meier, this will tell the story as best I feel it's been told to date.

Dallas

The link to the video don't work. It says video is not available therefore
the subject of this thread can't be discussed properly. It seems that
once again the discussion turned into a new Billy Meier revisited version
100 or 1000 more or less wich may continue forever.

I would like to check the video Dallas mentioned to retake the original
topic: This footage. Do you have any other link that work ?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There was some discussion on this thread about the garbage can lid. I was happy to find a perfectly logical explanation for this I hadn't heard before from Meier defender Jim Deardorff:

As far as FIGU members are concerned, they only had to point out that they had not purchased that make and style of garbage can until several years later than 1980-81. A strong suspicion exists, however, that around that time one of the Pleiadians/Plejarens implanted the design of the garbage-can lid into the mind of a garbage-can manufacturer whose product would later be sold in cities near Schmidrüti. If so, this would be another example of alien "damage control" to ensure that the Meier case, with all its photographic evidence, would not by itself cause a premature rupture of the UFO coverup.

www.tjresearch.info...

Of course! Just the kind of mischief I'd expect from some pesky Pleiadians, implanting a lid design into the mind of an unsuspecting garbage can manufacturer. I guess we can lay this controversy to rest--finally!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by jritzmann

Weak. Unconvincing. No provenance. Nice try, though. Thanks for the effort.

"Weak" is an opinion too...one *I* dont share. Especially when the texture and shapes match dead on. No provenance? Yeah...ok then.

Enough of this drivel.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Enough of this drivel.

JR..I assume that you are referring to your impotent attempts to turn a true Pleadian Spacecraft into a shelving pin? I agree, that is surely pure drivel.

One day I hope to enlighten you with the truth, take you to see the dinosaurs, let you fire an honest to god real ray gun, show you the universe.

Meanwhile let me respectfully suggest you quit digging. It only makes the hole deeper to climb out of. Thanks for your post and hard work.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
lol john you make me smile. Maybe we will meet up on TBSMOTM one day, look forward to that

[edit on 30-8-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Why is thier such a huge difference between the more realistic billy photos and the twinkling cake pan on a string. The question that comes to my mind is why the huge difference in quality? Its funny how you guys have already started rehashing when the movie doesnt even work. Might as well watch it and then start bickering.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
billy meier rocks
This is my favorite billy pic

[edit on 30-8-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I love that. I'll bet when the trigger is pulled it really does go.....pew..pew.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Enough of this drivel.

JR..I assume that you are referring to your impotent attempts to turn a true Pleadian Spacecraft into a shelving pin? I agree, that is surely pure drivel.

No...actually I mean stuff like this:

One day I hope to enlighten you with the truth, take you to see the dinosaurs, let you fire an honest to god real ray gun, show you the universe.

Youre such a brilliant pilot John, really is a shame.

Nite nite.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Here you go:
www.youtube.com...

It's since been broken into 12 parts, the above is part one.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
reply to post by free_spirit

Here you go:
www.youtube.com...

It's since been broken into 12 parts, the above is part one.

Dallas

All right, thank you for the link. As I suspected this is again the same one
posted and discussed over and over. This video is the old lecture by
Randy Winters about Billy Meier showing photos in an album etc.
Discussed many times here under different titles the video is certainly
not new and contains old stuff, nothing relevant.

I think your thread has an incorrect name: New Video about Flying
Saucers from Billy Meier. It's not a new video but very old, examined
and discussed. Here are some threads from the ATS archive.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Your welcome. Thanks for that correction on my title typo on that old /2006 post. I think we can assume anyone interested has seen it and it can be added to your list of link-references.

Dallas

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join